What are your favorite cartoons?
Mine are:
1.Slacker Cats
2.Heathcliff and the Catillac Cats
3.Sailor Moon
4.Digimon
5.Cat Returns
6.Kiki's Delivery Service
I like those 3 just because they involve cats. What are yours?

Last edited by HP4567fan; March 15th, 2013 at 4:07 pm.
Sponsored Links
Old March 21st, 2012, 8:25 pm
Queen of Apathy

Re: Your favorite cartoons.

Family Guy
American Dad
Archer

My favorite kiddie cartoon is Super Hero squad show.

Old March 21st, 2012, 8:45 pm
Sixth Year

I used to love Tom and Jerry, the one with the roadrunner and wiley coyote and the one with the snickering dog (Muttley?). Swat Kats was another favorite cartoon of mine.

I don't watch cartoons anymore except when with my cousins. Kim Possible and Phineas and Ferb are pretty enjoyable.

Old March 21st, 2012, 10:53 pm
Clumsy Interrupting Cheese Toupeť & Scrambled Eggs

Looney Tunes
Garfield and Friends
The Simpsons
Ren and Stimpy

Don't watch that much cartoon wise anymore, but I do catch a random Simpsons episode or Looney Tunes episode every now and then for the heck of it .

RIP Uncle Bob . 1933-2016 Thanks for everything and thanks for the memories. We love you and miss you.

RIP my older cat. I'll miss you, my wonderful furry friend. RIP Anthony Bourdain.

RIP Harry Anderson, aka: Judge Stone (Night Court). Thanks for the memories.

Sad about the upcoming closing of the forums, but I won't forget you guys, thanks for the memories!

Proud fan of the TV show, The X Files and proud shipper of Mulder and Scully!!

RIP Toys R' Us. Once a Toys R' Us Kid, always one.
Old March 22nd, 2012, 1:16 am
Second Year

I like "Courage the Cowardly Dog" but I don't know if it comes on anymore.

I'm a Hufflepuff in a Slytherin World!

snape lives imho
Old May 6th, 2012, 4:55 am
First Year

I love:
Family Guy
American Dad
Looney Tunes (the originals)
Scooby Doo

Old May 7th, 2012, 9:44 pm
Hogwarts Graduate

My favorite cartoons are Bugs Bunny & co., Merrie Melodies, Tom &Jerry, Garfield&friends, Peanuts, Luney Tunes, Casper. Actually a lot of the cartoons of the 60's and 70's are my favorite.

Old May 8th, 2012, 1:04 am
Second Year

Always loved the Looney Tunes, especially when they did parodies of operas and things like that. I always wanted Wile E. Coyote to catch the Roadrunner, and Slyvester to eat Tweetie Bird, who I thought was an insufferable little know-it-all...

The first cartoon I remember seeing was Mighty Mouse.

I always watched Dudley Doright (although I preferred Snidely Whiplash to Dudley), Bullwinkle and Rocky (and that segment of Fractured Fairy Tales), George of the Jungle, Astroboy...

In more recent years I've enjoyed a lot of the stuff they had on Adult Swim, Ren and Stimpy, Family Guy, The Simpsons, South Park...

Old May 8th, 2012, 3:12 am
Fourth Year

When I was much younger then I am now:
Tom and Jerry, Powerpuff Girls, Scooby Doo, Dexter's Lab, Courage the Cowardly Dog. Just some of the cartoons that I would watch a lot when I was younger, I'll still put them on if I see them on. They're usually on Boomerang nowadays.

Pre-teen/Early teenage years:
I watched Teen Titans, another cartoon they just recently started playing on Boomerang. Code Lyoko, never see it on anymore, but I remember really enjoying it! Avatar the Last Airbender, I'm still in love with this show. I also really got into South Park during this time. Totally Spies was another I just thought of, I remember rushing home from school to catch that one.

Now:
Legend of Korra! You have no idea how happy I was when this aired.

A lot of these shows are still my favorites, and I'll gladly put them on whenever I see them on, even if I may be a little too old for cartoons.

Old May 8th, 2012, 4:01 am
Member of the Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by merrymarge View Post
My favorite cartoons are Bugs Bunny & co., Merrie Melodies, Tom &Jerry, Garfield&friends, Peanuts, Luney Tunes, Casper. Actually a lot of the cartoons of the 60's and 70's are my favorite.
*nods*

My memories are full of the 70s.
The old Bugs Bunny cartoons would be considered very un-politically correct, with the stereotypes very much in plenty of them, and with some adult references in a few as well that one can only appreciate when older. (and hysterical when such things are found)

All fighters are pig-headed some way or another: some part of them always thinks they know better than you about something. Truth is: even if they're wrong, even if that one thing is going to be the ruin of them, if you can beat that last bad out of them... they ain't fighters at all.

---Eddie Scrap-Iron Dupris (Million Dollar Baby)
Old July 3rd, 2012, 7:37 pm
Hogwarts Graduate

We lost another T.V. icon today. Andy Griffith, who starred in the Andy Griffith show and Matlock. Andy was also a well-know Gospel Singer. When we saw him on Andy Griffith and Matlcok, playing the guitar and singing, we knew it was really him playing.
R.I.P. Andy. We will miss you.

Old July 4th, 2012, 1:40 am

Quote:
Originally Posted by merrymarge View Post
We lost another T.V. icon today. Andy Griffith, who starred in the Andy Griffith show and Matlock. Andy was also a well-know Gospel Singer. When we saw him on Andy Griffith and Matlcok, playing the guitar and singing, we knew it was really him playing.
R.I.P. Andy. We will miss you.
Heard the news earlier today, merry . So sad, really enjoyed seeing him on both Matlock and on the Andy Griffith show. RIP Andy, we'll forever miss you.

RIP Uncle Bob . 1933-2016 Thanks for everything and thanks for the memories. We love you and miss you.

RIP my older cat. I'll miss you, my wonderful furry friend. RIP Anthony Bourdain.

Sad about the upcoming closing of the forums, but I won't forget you guys, thanks for the memories!

Old July 4th, 2012, 2:15 am
Curse Breaker

I was a Looney Tunes kid. I loved Avatar: The Last Airbender. I enjoyed Thundercats and I'm interested to see where the new flight lands. I was originally a fan of Voltron--I want to like the reboot, but....hmm.

I like the '90s Batman and several of the Justice League things in the last 15 years (up thru Young Justice). I was even a fan of Batman Beyond, Static Shock, Zeta Project, and that ilk.

Iron Man: Armored Adventures is decent and I actually like it a lot better than the second Iron Man film--hopefully the third Iron Man will be as good as Avengers and the first Iron Man.

No worries. No spoilers here.
Old April 24th, 2013, 5:35 am

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordmundt6 View Post
I was a Looney Tunes kid. I loved Avatar: The Last Airbender. I enjoyed Thundercats and I'm interested to see where the new flight lands. I was originally a fan of Voltron--I want to like the reboot, but....hmm.

I like the '90s Batman and several of the Justice League things in the last 15 years (up thru Young Justice). I was even a fan of Batman Beyond, Static Shock, Zeta Project, and that ilk.

Iron Man: Armored Adventures is decent and I actually like it a lot better than the second Iron Man film--hopefully the third Iron Man will be as good as Avengers and the first Iron Man.
Me too. Really enjoyed most of them, especially Wily E. Coyote . Poor guy didn't even stand half a chance against the Roadrunner. Do you remember an episode where he finally caught the Roadrunner, only to find out that the Roadrunner has grown to a gigantic size and he doesn't have a ghost of a chance of getting him? I seem to remember an episode like that.

As for the 90's Batman -- heck yea . Loved that cartoon. Do you remember Batman Beyond? Love that one as well, seeing Batman work with the young new Batman was wonderful. I really love the episode where he (the old Batman) was made younger again and the younger one got to see what he was like back when he (the old Batman) was in the role where the new one was then.

I remember Static Shock as well. Didn't watch a ton of the episodes, but it was a pretty good cartoon.

Old April 29th, 2013, 1:06 am
First Year

Really enjoyed Rocky and Bullwinkle and the Fractured Fairy Tales a lot. It was nice to come home and watch them when they'd air. Made me laugh every time. Still appreciate when they come on tv every so often, too bad not that often these days.

#1 Rocky and Bullwinkle fan!!
Old April 29th, 2013, 11:22 pm
Sixth Year

Road Runner rocks. Ever.

Old April 30th, 2013, 5:57 am
Curse Breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MmeBergerac View Post
Road Runner rocks. Ever.
Road Runner is the best!!!

I also like Rocky & Bullwinkle, and Fractured Fairy Tales (on R & B).

....I miss David Tennant....
Old April 30th, 2013, 11:19 am
Curse Breaker

I tolerated Rocky & Bullwinkle, but Fractured Fairy Tales sorta got on my nerves.

Did you know they had crossovers between Batman Beyond and Static Shock in the early 2000s (Static with a long hair and beard and his tech friend enormous)? I was also a Kim Possible fan from about 2004 on. I liked the character growth at the end of the run and the pairing of Kim and Ron, but I thought giving Ron the big save at the end was stupid. It might have been interesting to see what Evil Kim would have been like with that attitude-adjust helmet on (the one that turned Ron evil for an ep and then Shego prim and nice). Go Team Go (with Chris McDonald voicing Hego) and Stop Team Go are probably two of my top five favorite episodes of that show.

Both Thundercats' new flight and Young Justice were cancelled on cliffhangers (which is just STUPID). The animated Green Lantern (which is far superior to any of the other Green Lantern TV/film continua I've run across) ended unresolved. And they were cancelled in favor of a Teen Titans SITCOM and a series to be named later--I think it's ANOTHER Batman reboot (making this what, the fifth non-Justice League Batman series since the '90s Batman). Batman Beyond, Batman The Brave and the Bold, The Batman, and....I know I forgot one, but can't for the life of me think what it is.

No worries. No spoilers here.
Old May 1st, 2013, 1:23 am

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedwigOwl View Post
Road Runner is the best!!!

I also like Rocky & Bullwinkle, and Fractured Fairy Tales (on R & B).
Definitely! He always managed to stay one step ahead of Wile E. Coyote .

Love Rocky & Bullwinkle and Fractured Fairy Tales as well. Grew up watching the reruns with my mom and I also liked Dudley Do-Right .

Old May 1st, 2013, 3:57 pm
Sixth Year

Always liked Looney Tunes, the classic Disney cartoons with Mickey and Co., Code Lyoko, Powerpuff Girls, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (80's, 2K3, and now 2K12), The Simpsons, Futurama, Family Guy, South Park, Teen Titans and Teen Titans Go! and Beavis and Butthead. I think that's all I can remember, but if I remember more, I'll add more.

Go Back  Chamber of Secrets > Diagon Alley > Television