Login  

Go Back   Chamber of Secrets > Harry Potter > Muggle Studies

Fan Scripts: Script your own version of Harry Potter

Old August 24th, 2008, 1:00 am
Too... Much... Fangirling...

Re: Fan Scripts: Script your own version of Harry Potter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tking View Post
But I'm not sure on the newspaper V.O. I don't think it would work in the scene too well.
I'm a bit sceptical tooo... Might change it to that important parts are seen...

(this was written way before Fantastic Beasts was a thing... )

A true - CoS and Pottermore!

Last edited by ArryGrotter; August 24th, 2008 at 1:06 am.
Sponsored Links
Old August 28th, 2008, 1:31 am
Fourth Year

Alright everyone here's the next section of my DH pt.1 script. As I figured I changed what I originally posted already So this next bit will start where the changes happened. I was going a different direction but changed while writing so let me know what you think

Quote:
INT. MALFOY MANOR-DUNGEON-NIGHT

There is a man shown on the floor crying out in pain. He looks up and we see that it is OLLIVANDER. We then see Voldemort step into frame.

VOLDEMORT
CRUCIO!!

Ollivander screams out in pain as Voldemort stands over him cleary angry.

VOLDEMORT
You lied to Lord Voldemort Ollivander. You said that since Potter and I have the same core in our wands we won’t be able to fight one another, and that if I change wands I could destroy him.

OLLIVANDER
Please...no…I swear...I thought I thought…

VOLDEMORT
Lies! You sought to help him, to help him escape…me….

OLLIVANDER
The connection…. exists only between your two wands….

VOLDEMORT
Really?

He throws Lucius’s broken wand down in front of Ollivander

VOLDEMORT
Explain this then.

OLLIVANDER
No…I…I….

Voldemort points the wand at Ollivander again who starts to scream out in agony and FLASH

INT. THE BURROW-RONS ROOM-MOMENTS LATER

Harry opens his eyes and sits up panting hard.

INT. THE BURROW-ROOMS ROOM-MORNING’

The scene cuts to a shot of the Burrow in the morning. We then hear Hermione’s voice as the scene cuts to Harry sitting on his bed and Ron and Hermione are sitting across from him.

HERMIONE
Your scar wasn’t supposed to do that anymore Harry! You mustn’t let that connection open up again, Dumbledore wanted you to close your mind. Don’t let him get inside your head!

RON
And you say your wand acted on it’s on to destroy him?

HERMIONE
That’s impossible, I’m sure Harry just reacted instinctively.

HARRY
No Hermione, I’m telling you it wasn’t a spell I recognized. It’s like my wand had a power of it’s own.

RON
And besides shouldn’t we be discussing when we’re going to leave to hunt for You-Know-What’s soul thingy’s…

HARRY
Horcruxes….yeah I’ve been thinking about that

RON
Mum’s been trying to get it out of Hermione and me. What we’re off to do.

HARRY
Which means the sooner we leave the better….

HERMIONE
But Harry…

HARRY
But what Hermione? You know me being here isn’t safe for any of you…the death eaters know how much this place means to me.

RON
But we have all sorts of protections set up now….

HARRY
You think those are going to stop Voldemort from getting to me? No…the sooner we leave the better.

HERMIONE
Listen Harry….you’re still underage…use any spell and the Ministry will know exactly where you are.

There’s a knock on the door and in walks MRS. WEASLEY with a smile on her face.

MRS. WEASLEY
Suppers ready…come on now…don’t want the food to get cold.

RON
Yes!

Ron quickly dashes out of the room. Hermione sighs and smiles at the gesture and follows him. Harry gets up to leave.

MRS. WEASLEY
Harry dear, I wanted to speak with you before we ate.

HARRY
What is it Mrs. Weasley?

MRS. WEASLEY
Well Harry it’s just….Ron and Hermione seem to think that the three of you are dropping out of Hogwarts.

HARRY
Well…we are….

MRS. WEASLEY
May I ask why you are abandoning your education?

HARRY
Dumbledore left me….stuff to do….

MRS. WEASLEY
What sort of ‘stuff’

HARRY
Mrs. Weasley I can’t….

MRS. WEASLEY
Why would Dumbledore send three teenagers barely of age on a suicide mission when he has the whole Order to do it?

HARRY
Because only I can do it Mrs.Weasley.

MRS. WEASLEY
And Ron and Hermione?

Harry stares at her, lost for words. What has he gotten his friends into? Mrs. Weasley stares at him for a moment and then smiles.

MRS. WEASLEY
Let’s get to supper dear…we can discuss this later.

Harry nods and walks out of the room and the scene cuts to

INT. BURROW-KITCHEN-MOMENTS LATER

Harry walks down the stairs into the kitchen where Hermione, Lupin, Tonks, Mr. Weasley, Ginny, Fred, and George are all sitting. Lupin is reading ‘THE DAILY PROPHET’ and Mrs. Weasley comes down after Harry.

MRS. WEASLEY
Alright have a seat Harry dear and we can get started….

She looks over and notices Ron has already started eating.

MRS. WEASLEY
Well those of us with manners…

Ron looks up at his mom and shrugs. Harry takes a seat next to Ron and Mrs. Weasley sits next to her husband.

LUPIN
Still no news of Mad Eye’s death in here…as expected.

HARRY
Is it true Mr. Weasley about Voldemort having spies in the Ministry...how could this happen?

MR. WEASLEY
It seems You-Know-Who is much more powerful than we realized…his rise is happening quickly.

HARRY
People should know….

MR. WEASLEY
How will they find out Harry? You-Know-Who has spies planted everywhere now…people are terrified

MRS. WEASLEY
Can we talk about this another time please…besides we should all start eating before Ron eats everything...

RON
Come on Mum I would save a little…..

Lupin sits down the newspaper and everyone starts passing around their dinner plates. The scene slowly fades to a WIDESHOT of the Burrow and we cut to Harry walking up the stairs towards Ron’s room.

INT. BURROW-RON’S ROOM-NIGHT

Harry walks into the room and finds Hermione surrounded by books and Ron eating an apple while reading a Quidditch magazine.

HARRY
What’s going on?

HERMIONE
I’m just looking through some old books. Just trying to decide which one’s to take with us on the mission.

HARRY
Listen…about that….

Hermione and Ron both look up at Harry.

HARRY
I know you said that you wanted to come with me…

RON
Here he goes…

HERMIONE
We’re coming with you Harry…that’s final…

HARRY
But…

RON
Shut up.

HARRY
Are you sure you’ve thought this through?

Hermione slams the books she’s reading and stands up quickly. Tears swell in her eyes.

HERMIONE
I’ve been packing for days so we’re ready to leave at a moment’s notice. I modified my parents’ memories so that they think they’re completely different people. Assuming I survive our hunt for Horcruxes, I’ll find Mum and Dad and lift the enchantment. If I don’t…well, I think I’ve cast a good enough charm to keep them safe and happy. They don’t know they’ve got a daughter…

HARRY
Hermione….

HERMIONE
So to think we haven’t thought this through Harry…to think we don’t’ know what we’re facing….

Tears fall down her face and she can’t finish the sentence. Ron gets up and wraps his arms around her and frowns at Harry.

HARRY
I…I’m sorry…I didn’t….

RON
Want to see what else we’ve done?

INT. BURROW-ATTIC-MOMENTS LATER

The scene cuts to Ron and Harry standing in his attic. We hear a loud groan and the camera pans over to show a GHOUL in pajama’s and red hair.

HARRY
Ron…why is this ghoul dressed in pajamas?

RON
If all three of us don’t show up at Hogwart’s this year everyone’s going to think we’re off with you. Which means the Death Eaters will go straight for our families for information. So we’re putting out the story that I have spattergroit….it’s very contagious so if anyone comes to check out the story they won’t get close enough to find out the truth.

The ghoul groans again.

HARRY
Do your mum and dad know about this?

RON
Dad does…I’m sure mum will be fine with it once we’re gone.

Harry looks at Ron and smiles knowing that his friends are there with him until the end. The scene slowly fades to a shot of Harry sleeping.

INT. BURROW-RONS ROOM-MORNING

The blind flies up and Harry is woken up. He sits up quickly and grabs his glasses.

HARRY
What’s going on?

RON
Happy Birthday Harry!

HARRY
I’d forgotten today was my birthday…I’m seventeen!

RON
Well go ahead…use some magic...u can do it anytime you like now!

Harry grabs his wand and looks around the room. He see’s a book sitting next to Ron’s bed and points his wand at it.

HARRY
Accio book!

The book flies into Harry’s hand and he looks down at the title.

HARRY
Twelve Fail-Safe Ways to Charm Witches?

RON
That book’s pure gold…you should keep it. It explains everything you need to know about girls.

MRS. WEASLEY (O.S.)
Breakfast is ready!

Ron quickly runs out of the room and Harry slowly follows him.

Harry walks into the kitchen to find Mrs. Weasley and Hermione setting the table. They both look up and smile as Harry enters

MRS. WEASLEY
Happy birthday Harry!

She reaches into a box and pulls out a watch.

MRS. WEASLEY
It’s traditional to give a wizard a watch when he comes of age. I’m afraid this one isn’t new like Ron’s but…

Harry gets up and hugs her tightly. She smiles at him, pats him on the cheek, and turns to finish cooking. Hermione then hugs Harry.

HERMIONE
Happy seventeenth Harry.

HARRY
Thanks Hermione.

RON
Where’s Dad? Did he leave for work already?

MRS. WEASLEY
Yes and make sure you clean up your room…we’re having guest over later.

RON
What guests?

MRS. WEASLEY
Just a few people to celebrate Harry’s seventeenth.

HARRY
Mrs. Weasley that really isn’t….

MRS. WEASLEY
It is Harry. Now go freshen up.

EXT. BURROW-BACKYARD-AFTERNOON

Harry casts a look at Ron before running upstairs and the scene cuts to a wideshoot of the Burrow. The camera then pans down to show a few tables in the backyard covered with food. Hermione is standing outside and points her wand up and BOOM purple and gold streamers erupts and starts to wrap and drap themselves around the tables, tree, and bushes. Ron walks up and rubs her on her back.

RON
Nice Hermione. You’ve really got an eye for that sort of thing.

HERMIONE
Why thank you Ron!

INT. BURROW-SITTING ROOM-MOMENTS LATER

Ron turns back and looks at Harry who’s watching from inside the house and gives him the thumbs up. Harry laughs and turns as he hears a sound behind him. He see’s Ginny standing there.

GINNY
Harry, will you come with me for a moment?

HARRY
Erm…sure..Ginny….

Harry follows Ginny into her room and she closes the door behind them.

INT. BURROW-GINNY’S ROOM-MOMENTS LATER

GINNY
Happy seventeenth.

HARRY
Thanks.

They stare at each other in silence for a moment. Harry looks away towards the window.

HARRY
So…nice view huh?

GINNY
I couldn’t think of what to get you.

HARRY
You didn’t have to get me anything.

GINNY
I didn’t know what would be useful. Nothing too big because you wouldn’t be able to take it with you. So then I thought, I’d like you to have something to remember me by, you know, if you meet someone when you’re off doing whatever you’re doing.

HARRY
I think dating opportunities are going to be pretty thin to be honest.

GINNY
That’s the silver lining I’ve been looking for…

Ginny then goes in and kisses Harry. They begin kissing like it was their last time seeing each other and then the door opens. They both jump apart as Ron walks into the room.

RON
Oh…Sorry…

GINNY
Well, happy birthday anyway, Harry.

She smiles and then rushes past Ron. Harry tries to follow but Ron blocks his way.

RON
You ditched her. What are you doing now, messing her around?

HARRY
I’m not messing her around….

RON
She was really cut up when you ended it….

HARRY
So was I. You know why I stopped it, and it wasn’t because I wanted to.

RON
Yeah, but you go snogging her now and she’s just going to get her hopes high again...

HARRY
It won’t happen again. Okay?

RON
Right….everyone’s just arrived. I was sent up here to fetch you.

Ron turns to leave and Harry follows. He pauses looking back into Ginny’s room once more and closes the door.

EXT. BURROW-BACKYARD-MOMENTS LATER

Harry walks outside to find a few of his close friends smiling at him. There’s Hagrid, TONKS, LUPIN, LUNA, XENOPHILIUS LOVEGOOD, Fred, George, Dean, Seamus, Neville, and his grandmother.

EVERYONE
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARRY!!!

They all clap and Harry smiles. Mrs. Weasley runs up and hugs Harry once again.

MRS. WEASLEY
I just invited a few people I knew you were fond of.

HARRY
This is great Mrs. Weasley…thanks….

HAGRID
Seventeen, eh! Six years ter the day since we met, Harry,d’yeh remember it?

HARRY
Didn’t you smash down the front door, give Dudley a pig’s tail, and tell me I was a wizard?

Hagrid smiles at Harry as Tonks wraps her arms around him.

TONKS
We’re both so proud of you.

LUPIN
You never cease to amaze me Harry, now you’re an adult and I know Lily and James would be so proud.

LUNA
Happy seventeenth Harry. This is my father….

XENOPHILIUS
A pleasure it is Harry Potter. Luna has told me so much about you.

HARRY notices he’s wearing a symbol on his chest.

NEVILLE
Harry…happy seventeenth!

HARRY
Neville…thanks. Your seventeenth is coming up soon aswell so Happy Birthday to you!

NEVILLE
Thanks…Harry this is my gran...gran Harry Potter.

GRAN
Nice to finally meet the great Harry Potter. Neville’s told me all about you of course, and I know how much you adored Dumbledore. Hard to believe he was involved in the Dark Arts when he was younger…..

NEVILLE
Gran please….

HARRY
What do you mean?

GRAN
Oh yeah the great Dumbledore wasn’t always so great…did away with his Squib sister. Guess he thought it looked bad to be one of the greatest wizards and his sister never had any powers. What was her name again? Ariana I believe.

NEVILLE
Don’t mind her Harry…she’s been reading the Daily Prophet a lot lately….

GRAN
This is common knowledge…well before your years. I’m old friends with Bathilda Bagshot. She was there through most of it. She knows the truth.

HARRY
Bathilda Bagshot? Didn’t she write ‘A HISTORY OF MAGIC”

GRAN
The very same. She knew Dumbledore for years…well worth a trip to Godric’s Hollow, I’d have thought.

HARRY
Bathilda Bagshot lives in Godric’s Hollow?

GRAN
Oh yes, she’s been there forever! She and the Dumbledore’s were neighbors.

HARRY
Dumbledore lived there…?

MRS. WEASLEY
I’m sorry to disturb you but Harry Arthur just made it home and he really needs to see you inside.

Harry nods and walks towards the house deep in though. He glances over and see’s Ginny talking to Luna. She glances up and him and their eyes lock for a moment before he enters the house.

He walks in to find Mr. Weasley holding a large sack while Hermione and Ron both sitting on the couch look up at him.

MR. WEASLEY
Sorry to pull you away from your party Harry but this is important.

HARRY
What is it?

MR. WEASLEY
Dumbledore left you three some things in his will.

RON
His will?

MR. WEASLEY
Yes…the Minister for Magic Rufus Scrimgeour was supposed to do this personally but he had some matters to tend too. I was sent to do this instead.

HARRY
But Dumbledore died over a month ago…why has it taken so long for us to get this?

HERMIONE
Isn’t it obvious Harry? They wanted to examine whatever he’s left us.

MR. WEASLEY
It’s true…I’ve only just found out about it today.

Mr. Weasley pulls out a piece of parchment and starts to read aloud.

MR. WEASLEY
The Last Will and Testament of Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore. To Ronald Bilius Weasley, I leave my Deluminator, in the hope that he will remember me when he uses it.

Mr. Weasley pulls out the Deluminator and hands it to Ron. Ron takes it and pushes the button and SWOOSH one of the nearby lights are sucked into it.

RON
Wicked. Why would Dumbledore leave me something though? I didn’t know he even noticed me much….

HERMIONE
You’re being modest Ron…who couldn’t notice you?

They both smile at each other as Mr. Weasley continues to read.

MR. WEASLEY
To Hermione Jean Granger, I leave my copy of The Tale of Beedle the Bard, in the hope that she will find it entertaining and instructive.

Mr. Weasley pulls out the book and hands it to Hermione. She quickly takes the book and begins to flip through it.

MR. WEASLEY
To Harry James Potter I leave the Snitch he caught in his first Quidditch match at Hogwarts, as a reminder of the rewards of perseverance and skill.

Mr. Weasley pulls out the Snitch and hands it to Harry. Harry holds it up and stares at it.

MR. WEASLEY
There’s something else Harry. Dumbledore also left you the sword of Gryffindor.

The trio look up at him shocked.

HARRY
Where is it then?

MR. WEASLEY
They wouldn’t part with it. They say it’s a historical artifact….

RON
But it belongs to Harry!

MR. WEASLEY
I know Ron and I will continue to try and fetch it for him. Now if you will excuse me .

Mr. Weasley exits leaving the trio sitting in the sitting room.

RON
Unbelieveable. The sword of Gryffindor and the Ministry is holding onto it?

HARRY
But why this snitch though?

HERMIONE
He could have left a hidden message on it. Snitchs have flesh memories. It carries an enchantment by which it can identify the first human to lay hands upon it, in case of a disputed capture.

RON
Well nothing happened when he touched it so maybe Dumbledore did leave it for Harry to remember skill….

HARRY
Not exactly Ron…don’t you remember? My first game I caught the snitch…

RON
In your mouth!

Harry pops the Snitch into his mouth and pulls it out. Slowly writing begins to form onto it. The words form out ‘I open at the close’

HARRY
I open at the close….What’s that supposed to mean?

RON
Dunno.

HERMIONE
We should really get back out to the party. I’ll put these items away…you two go out and enjoy yourselves.

Hermione takes the objects and exits while Harry and Ron walk back outside to the party.

Everyone is still outside chatting and eating. Mrs.Weasley walks up to Harry as Ron goes over to join Fred and George.

MRS. WEASLEY
Guess who’s here?

Before he can ask who she moves to the side and standing there with a big smile on his face is DOBBY the house elf.

HARRY
Dobby?

DOBBY
An honor it is Harry Potter sir! Happy seventeenth!

HARRY
Wow…thanks Dobby…

DOBBY
I have a gift for you sir….

Dobby pulls out a sock and hands it to Harry.

DOBBY
It’s the sock Harry Potter gave to Dobby to free him from the Malfoy’s. Dobby thought Harry Potter would like it back!

HARRY
Oh…um…thanks Dobby!

He takes the sock.

DOBBY
If Harry Potter needs anything…anything at all…just let Dobby know!

HARRY
I will Dobby…

BOOM there a burst of light in the middle of the backyard. Everyone turns around as a large and silver Lynx patronus appears. The patronus opens its mouth.

SHACKLEBOLT
The Ministry has fallen. Scrimgeour is dead. They are coming.

BOOM glass starts to shatter from the Burrow. Everyone starts to run, grabbing their wands, and awaiting the coming battle.

RON
HERMIONE!

Ron turns to run into the house to get her but she runs out.

HERMIONE
HARRY TAKE MY HAND! WHERE’S RON!

BOOM there is a loud explosion and the chimney is blown clean off the Burrow. Black smoke starts to appear all around them. We see spells starting to fly through the air. Harry and Hermione both run quickly towards Ron. Hermione grabs Ron’s hand and SWOOSH they are gone.

EXT. TOTTENHAM COURT ROAD-MOMENTS LATER

SWOOSH they appear in the middle of a crowed street.

RON
Where are we?

HERMIONE
Tottenham Court Road. Walk, just walk. We need somewhere to hide.

HARRY
Hide? My Invisibility Cloak! I don’t have it with me….

HERMIONE
I’ve got the cloak, and clothes for all of us.

They turn down an ally and Hermione opens the small handbag she has with her and starts feeling around in it.

HARRY
You fit everything in there?

HERMIONE
Everything we will need yes. It was tricky but I think I’ve done okay.

HARRY
When did you do all this?

HERMIONE
I told you at the Burrow, I’ve had the essentials packed for days, you know, in case we needed a quick getaway.

She pulls out the Invisibility Cloak and hands it to Harry.

RON
You’re amazing, you are.

HERMIONE
Thank you…now harry, get that Cloak on!

HARRY
But everyone at the Burrow!

RON
It’s not the time to worry about everyone else mate. It’s you they’re after and we’ll just put everyone in more danger by going back.

Harry hesitates but throws the cloak over him and Ron and Hermione walk out of the alleyway into the busy Muggle streets.

RON
So why’d you bring us here?

HERMIONE
What else is there? We can’t book rooms at The Leaky Cauldron and Grimmauld Place is out if Snape can get in there.

RON
But Dad told me that Moody put spells just in case he showed up to stop him getting in. I’m sure it’s better than in this Muggle town. We have to go somewhere to find out what’s going on.

HERMIONE
We know what’s going on Ron! Voldemort’s taken over the Ministry, what else do we need to know?

RON
Yeah….

HERMIONE
Yeah so let’s just….

SWOOSH out of nowhere two figures apparate in front of them in black smoke.

HERMIONE
Run!

She pulls Ron and Harry (Who’s still invisible) into another allyway in the nick of tim as spells fly past them. The Death Eaters begin to chase them down the Alleyway throwing spells and rubble is blasted all around them. One Death Eater points his wand at Ron which sends ropes flying at him. SWOOSH Hermione waves her wand and the ropes are thrown back at the Death Eater who simply burns them before they wrap around him.

HARRY (O.S.)
STUPDEFY!

The spell shoots out but barely misses the Death Eater.

DEATH EATER 1
EXPULSO!

BOOM the wall next to Harry explodes knocking the Cloak off of him as he falls.

HERMIONE
Petrificus Totalus!

BOOM the Death Eater is hit in the chest and falls down frozen.

RON
STUPEFY!!

BOOM the other Death Eater is knocked hard against the wall and falls out unconscious. Harry then goes to fetch is Cloak as Ron checks on Hermione

RON
You alright?

HERMIONE
Fine…how did they find us?! What are we going to do?

RON
What are we going to do with them? You don’t think we should kill them do you?

HARRY
We just need to wipe their memories. It’s better like that; it’ll throw them off the scent. If we killed them it’d obvious we were here.

Hermione points her wand at the Death Eater.

HERMIONE
Obliviate!

HARRY
Brilliant Hermione.

She turns and does the same for to the other Death Eater.

HERMIONE
How do you think they found us Harry? You don’t think you’ve still got your trace on you?

RON
Ha can’t have, he’s seventeen now.

HARRY
We need somewhere to hide…Grimmauld Place..that’s all we have.

HERMIONE
But Harry Snape…

HARRY
If Snape shows up I’d like nothing better to do than repay him for what he did. Besides where else is there?

EX. NUMBER TWELVE GRIMMAUL PLACE-MOMENTS LATER

The scene cuts to a shot of Grimmauld Place.SWOOSH the trio appear in front of it. They all stare in silence at the house for a moment.

HARRY
Well here we go…

Harry takes a deep breath and opens the door.

INT. NUMBER 12 GRIMMAULD PLACE-HALLWAY-MOMENTS LATER

Harry, Ron, and Hermione slowly walk into the dark house. Ron closes the door behind him and all of a sudden all three of their mouths start to clench tightly and a loud voice is heard.

MOODY (O. S.)
Severus Snape?

HARRY
(Slightly struggling)
We’re not Snape!

There is a WHOOSH and the mouth clenching stops. All three of them grab their mouths in relief.

RON
What was that?

HERMIONE
That must have been the Tongue Tying Curse Mad-Eye set up for Snape.

All three of them stand still for a moment looking down the dark hallway. Harry takes a deep breath before taking a step and when he does SWOOSH a gush of wind blows towards them and a transparent image of DUMBLEDORE slowly glides down the hall towards them. He slowly raises his hand and points at Harry. Harry points his wand at him in panic and Hermione grabs Ron in fear.

HARRY
No! It wasn’t us! We didn’t kill you….

BOOM the image of Dumbledore explodes into a cloud of dust. The three of them cough as the dust blows into their face. Ron holds onto Hermione who is shaking in his arms.

HERMIONE
That…that was….

HARRY
Yeah…but it wasn’t really him, was it? Just something to scare Snape.

Harry takes another deep breath but before he takes a step Hermione grabs his arm.
HERMIONE
Wait Harry! Before we go any further, I think we’d better check.

She pulls out her wand and points in down the hall.

HERMIONE
Homenum revelio!

Nothing happens. Harry and Ron both look at Hermione in silence.

HERMIONE
That was a spell to reveal human presence, and there’s nobody here except us. I think it’s safe.

HARRY
Good. Well let’s get upstairs…

He starts to walk and grabs his scar in pain.

RON
What is it?

HARRY
Nothing…I….I just felt angry. He’s really angry.

Harry closes his eyes and we hear Voldemort’s voice over the screen.

VOLDEMORT (O.S.)
You call me back to tell me Harry Potter has escaped again! Lord Voldemort is not sure he will forgive this time.

We hear another voice scream as Harry grabs his head in pain and then BOOM there is a burst of bright light. They all look up as a Weasel patronus appears in front of them and Mr. Weasley’s voice comes from it.

MR. WEASLEY (O.S.)
Family safe, do not reply, we are being watched.

SWOOSH the Patronus is gone.

RON
Everyone’s alright!

HERMIONE
That’s good news….Harry? Are you alright?

HARRY
Fine..it was just Voldemort. I think the connection between us is opening again…especially when he loses control. It’s fine now..let’s just get upstairs.

HERMIONE
Right…well let’s get upstairs and freshen up. Don’t worry about your undergarments Ron, I washed them yesterday.

RON
Hermione…

They both walk upstairs and Harry’s watches them. He then turns and looks down the hallway towards the door. He lets out a sigh and proceeds to walk upstairs.

"In my life I have seen things that are unimaginably
horrific. I know now...you will see worse."
Old August 28th, 2008, 2:51 am
Snidget of Champions

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArryGrotter
HARRY POTTER
But Snape seemed to really hate me.

RUBEUS HAGRID
(Unconvincingly)
Rubbish! Why should he?
(To Ron)
How's yer brother Charlie? I liked him a lot - great with animals.

While Hagrid and Ron talk, Harry notices a newspaper clipping on the table:

DAILY PROPHET (V.O.)
Gringotts Break-in latest. Investigations continue into the break-in at Gringotts on 31 July, widely believed to be the work of Dark wizards or witches unknown. Gringotts goblins today insisted that nothing had been taken. The vault that was searched had in fact been emptied the same day.

HARRY POTTER
(Suddenly looking up)
Hagrid! That Gringotts break-in happened on my birthday! It might've been happening while we were there!

Hagrid grunts and doesn’t meet Harry’s eyes. Harry stares at the picture accompanying the article, of the vault that Hagrid and him visited.
Though I agree the newspaper clipping is abrupt, it is a vital aspect of the scene. Instead, I would have Harry confront Hagrid about it, which would flow better with the mood and conversation. Something to the extent of:
.HARRY POTTER
But Snape seemed to really hate me.

RUBEUS HAGRID
(Unconvincingly)
Rubbish! Why should he?
(To Ron)
How's yer brother Charlie? I liked him a lot - great with animals.

While Hagrid and Ron talk, Harry notices a newspaper clipping on the table:

HARRY POTTER
Hagrid, what's this? (Holds up newspaper)

HAGRID
(Distractedly) What? (Notices what Harry is referring, and speaks uncomfortably) Oh, that. That's nothing, that is. Just yer everyday news...

HARRY POTTER
Hagrid! This article says there was a break-in at Gringotts! You told me that was impossible. And... (scans article, lets out a gasp) It says the culprit was trying to break into vault 713. That's the vault you and I went to, Hagrid! It doesn't look like they were caught, though...

HAGRID
(Looks uneasy, etc.)

Looking at your most recent addition, Phrozenone, I must say certain parts are abrupt and disruptive. For instance,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phrozenone
HERMIONE
Your scar wasn’t supposed to do that anymore Harry! You mustn’t let that connection open up again, Dumbledore wanted you to close your mind. Don’t let him get inside your head!

RON
I do not know why and on what grounds Ron is saying this sentence (your script does not include Harry telling Hermione and Ron anything), so it is confusing.

A Place to Gather Post-Closing: Please check out the unofficial CoS Students LiveJournal page to keep in touch with CoS members after the forums close: http://cos-students.livejournal.com
WalnutFirebolt138
Old September 4th, 2008, 1:04 am
Fourth Year

Heh...to everyone who reads my scripts I just wanted to say to just forget what you've read from DH pt 1 from me since my ENTIRE script is basically changing now.

After the discussion in the HBP thread I decided to revamp the intro of my script and include Dumbledore's funeral..which brought alot of different changes which I really like thus far and those changes mean my whole script is reshaping.

Hopefully it doesn't change again But for now I will post the changes I've made and this section I REALLY want to hear everyone's feedback on since a.) most of it didn't happen in the books (gasp I know..shame on me :P) and what I see in my head as I wrote it I love and hopefully I wrote it in a way that everyone else can imagine it the way I did. So here is the revamped version of my Deathly Hallows Pt. 1. I'll try not to change anything and just finish this one out so you guys don't have to keep rereading certain parts

Quote:
EXT. HOGWARTS GROUNDS-MIDDAY

The camera fades in on a shot of HOGWARTS. The camera then pans down and over to show a LARGE GATHERING of people.

ELPHIAS (V.O.)
There was no greater wizard I have known than Albus Dumbledore. Dumbledore’s contributions to the Wizarding community has effected us all in some way. His power was great, they say, still, that no Wizarding duel ever matched that between Dumbledore and Grindewald in 1945. Dumbledore’s triumph, and its consequences for the Wizarding world, are considered a turning point in magical history.

As this is being said we see a shot of DUMBLEDORE’S body laying in front of the crowd, his WAND underneath his folded hands. We then see shots of HARRY, RON, HERMIONE, MCGONAGALL, HAGRID, LUPIN, TONKS, GINNY, NEVILLE, LUNA, FLITWICK, SLUGHORN, MOODY, numerous other faculty and students. Standing in front of them all next to Dumbledore’s body is ELPHIAS DOGE who we find now see is the one speaking.

ELPHIAS
Albus Dumbledore was never proud or vain. I believe the early loss of his mother and sister endowed him with great humanity and sympathy. I shall miss his friendship more than I can say, but my loss is nothing compared to the Wizarding world’s. Dumbledore died as he lived: working always for the great good. We will miss you my friend.

She gently touches Dumbledore’s shoulder with her hand before walking away. All of a sudden there is a loud BOOM. Harry turns around to see BRIGHT WHITE flames erupting around Dumbledore’s body and briefly turning into the shape of a PHOENIX and then SWOOSH soaring off into the air. Now in front of everyone lies a WHITE TOMB where Dumbledore’s body was. Everyone then begins to walk away slowly. Ron holds Hermione as she cries and Harry slowly walks up to Elphias.

HARRY
Mrs. Doge…I just wanted to say how wonderful your eulogy is.

DOGE
Why Harry Potter…Albus was so very fond of you.

HARRY
Listening to you made me realize how little about Dumbledore I knew.

DOGE
He was a great man….

RITA (O.C.)
Great you say?

They both turn to see RITA SKEETER walking towards them.

DOGE
Rita Skeeter…what are you doing here?

RITA
Honoring Dumbledore just like everyone else….you look well Harry. I know how close Dumbledore and you were…some would find it…unnatural…

HARRY
Will you excuse us?

RITA
Certainly…I just wanted to commend Elphias for that beautiful eulogy, although she missed a few points…I’m sure a funeral isn’t the place to bring those up.

DOGE
What are you on about?

RITA
Harry did you know Dumbledore’s sister, Ariana, was a squib. Yes she had no powers, no wonder Dumbledore finished her off.

DOGE
That’s a lie….

RITA
Is it? She never attended Hogwarts did she…they kept her locked up…yeah I’ve been looking into old Dumbledore’s past and it seems he dabbled in dark magic in his youth.

DOGE
You know nothing.

RITA
No? We’ll just see when I release my biography on Dumbledore in a few months. The truth will be revealed and little Harry here will find out the truth about his mentor. Dumbledore and Grindewald were really good friends you know….

DOGE
That’s enough Skeeter! This isn’t the time nor place for your filth.

RITA
You’re right, I shall be going. You take care Harry alright, hopefully your funeral isn’t the next I’ll be attending.

She smiles and walks away, Harry and Elphias are both visibly angry.

DOGE
The nerve…Harry I hope you don’t believe…

HARRY
No…she’s done enough fake stories on me to last a lifetime.

DOGE
Yes…well…I must be off…take care, will you Potter?

HARRY
I will.

She smiles and walks away from Harry. Harry then walks up and stares down at Dumbledore’s tomb. Ron and Hermione both walk up behind him.

HERMIONE
I still can’t believe he’s….

RON
Yeah….Harry you alright?

HARRY
Fine Ron
(grasps locket around his neck)
We should get out of here.

The three of them begin to walk away from the funeral slowly. We see a strange man (SCRIMGEOUR) eyeing them as they walk away. He begins to follow them.

HERMIONE
Do you have everything packed?

HARRY
Yeah finished packing last night…

RON
So the plan is the same then? We join you at your aunt and uncle’s…

HARRY
Actually Ron I was just thinking I go back alone. You two deserve to see your families.

HERMIONE
But Harry….

HARRY
No Hermione...I’ll be fine….

SCRIMGEOUR (O. S.)
Harry Potter…

They turn around and Scrimgeour slowly walks towards them and extends his hand to shake Harry’s.

SCRIMGEOUR
Rufus Scrimgeour… the Minister for Magic…I’ve been wanting to meet you for a very long time. Can we take a walk
(Eyes Ron and Hermione)
Alone?

RON
**** off we’re staying…

HARRY
No...it’s fine Ron…really….

Hermione and Ron both walk away and Harry and Scrimgeour walk away from the them.

SCRIMGEOUR
First of all I’d like to send my condolences for your lost. I’ve heard how close you and Dumbledore were. (Slight pause)You do know, of course, of the rumors flying around that you are ‘The Chosen One’? Did Dumbledore ever discuss this with you?

HARRY
Yeah, we’ve discussed it.

SCRIMGEOUR
And what did Dumbledore tell you?

HARRY
Sorry, but that was between us.

SCRIMGEOUR
Oh, of course, if it’s a question of confidences, I wouldn’t want to divulge, and in any case, does it really matter whether you’re ‘the Chosen One’ or not? Perception is a strong thing Harry. The idea that there is somebody out there who might be able, who might even be destined, to destroy He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Names…well, naturally, it gives people a lift.

HARRY
What are you saying?

SCRIMGEOUR
I want you to join me Harry…stand alongside the Ministry…if people see you popping in and out of the Ministry of Magic from time to time, that would give the right impressions. It would give everyone a lift to think you were more involved…you’re ‘the Chosen One’ afterall, seeing you alongside the Ministry will give people hope…

HARRY
Sorry to be rude Minister but I have no desire to be associated with the Ministry in any way.

SCRIMGEOUR
These are dangerous times Harry and certain measures need to be taken….

HARRY
I don’t want to be used. I don’t remember you rushing to my defense when I was trying to tell everyone Voldemort was back.

SCRIMGEOUR
You sound like Dumbledore....it is clear to me that he did a very good job on you Potter. Dumbledore’s man through and through, aren’t you, Potter.

HARRY
Yeah I am.

Scrimgeour and Harry both stare at each other for a moment. Scrimgeour quickly walks away from Harry and Ron and Hermione (Who were watching from a distance) walk up to Harry.

RON
What was that about?

We hear THUNDER in the distance. All three look up and see that the sky is slowly turning dark as black clouds fill the sky.

HARRY
I’ll tell you later…we should get going….

They all begin to walk towards the school as we pan out to a WIDESHOT of Hogwarts before cutting to a shot of the HOGWARTS EXPRESS on the tracks as rain pours down.

INT. HOGWARTS EXPRESS-NIGHT

We close in on a shot of Ron and Hermione sitting in silence and all of a sudden the lights flicker. There is a JOLT and the train starts to slow down. Ron and Hermione both glance at each other and BANG the lights go out. We see a shot of Harry, in the dark, sleeping against a window with a sheet over him.

EXT. NEW ANGLE-HOGWARTS EXPRESS

The camara shifts to an outside view of the plain. We seen numerous students looking out of the windows trying to see what is happening.

INT. HOGWARTS EXPRESS-MOMENTS LATER

We cut back to a shot of the Hallway of the train. All of a sudden a black boot steps into frame. The camera pans up to show a man standing in the shadows. He sniffs. Another man walks up behind him.

DEATH EATER
Anything?

The man steps into the moonlight and we see it is FENRIR GREYBACK. He looks back at the other Death Eater.

GREYBACK
Yes…I’d recognize Harry Potters scent anywhere…he’s…there…

POOF Greyback turns into a gust of black smoke and it flies quickly down the hallway and he reforms in front of a compartment door. We see another shot of Harry sleeping against the window. SWOOSH the door slides open and we see Harry open his eyes. ROPES fly out of Greybacks wand.

GREYBACK
I got him!

We pan back to see that Greyback had surrounded the person under the blanket with ropes. He looks over at Ron and Hermione who are…smiling at him. Greyback frowns as he pulls back the blanket and Neville is sitting there also smiling.

GREYBACK
(whispers)
No….NO!

MOODY (O.S.)
FENRIR!

Greyback turns and see’s Moody standing in the hall with his wand pointed at him. BOOM Moody sends a spell that Greyback barely misses. As Greyback falls to the ground Moody sends another spell at the other Death Eater. BAM the Death Eater is thrown back and surrounded by ropes. Greyback lets out a growl before erupting into black smoke and quickly flying out of the train. Moody limps over to the captured Death Eater and looks down at him. Kids start walking out of their compartments into the hallway.

EXT. TRAIN TRACK-MOMENTS LATER

We see Moody walk off the train and look around. He pulls out his wand and BOOM sends his PATRONUS flying into the night sky.

INT. DARK ROOM-NIGHT

We cut to Harry looking up from the blanket next to the window. Lupin has just opened the door and walks in.

LUPIN
Mad Eye Moody just sent word that Greyback and another Death Eater stopped the Hogwarts Express looking for you, like we expected.

HARRY
Is everyone alright Professor Lupin?

LUPIN
Fine. Greyback got away but I’m sure Voldemort will be angry that you got away again.

HARRY
How will I get home?

LUPIN
Floo Network…it’s still safe at this moment, but I’m not sure how long it’ll be until….

HARRY
What?

LUPIN
Dumbledore’s gone Harry…it’ll only be a matter of time before Voldemort takes control of the Ministry…you mark my words…but for now it’s safe and we should be getting you home. Once within those walls your mother protection should hold up, you’ll be safe.

Lupin gestures for Harry to follow him and they walk towards the fireplace in the room. Both Harry and Lupin step into it.

SWOOSH they’re engulfed in green flame.

INT. DURSLEYS LIVING ROOM-NIGHT

We cut to a shot of the Dursley’s living room and SWOOSH their fireplace lights up with green flames and Lupin and Harry appear standing there. Harry dusts himself off as he walks into the living room.

HARRY
So my things…Hedwig…

LUPIN
Already upstairs.

HARRY
Thanks for everything Professor.

LUPIN
You don’t mention it. We’ll keep you updated on what’s going on Harry and whatever you do…don’t leave this house.

Harry nods and Lupin steps back into the fireplace and SWOOSH he is off. Harry looks around at the living room. He then walks slowly up to the window and looks out.

EXT. NEW ANGLE-PRIVET DRIVE-NIGHT

The camera shifts to an outside view of the Dursley’s home. We see Harry looking out from the inside and the camera pans back to show 3 Death Eaters standing in front of his house.

DEATH EATER 2
They got him back safely. The Dark Lord will not be pleased.

SWOOSH they all disappear in a sea of black smoke. Harry looks up, watching them fly away into the air, and the camera pans up into the dark sky and we see the WB logo come towards the screen. Lightening flashes around the logo as the camera passes through it. The camera then pans down to show a different village at night. We slowly pan down closer to the village and pass a hedge where we see a white peacock walking on top of it. The camera then approaches a huge gate that it goes through showing MALFOY MANOR behind it.

INT. MALFOY MANOR

The scene cuts to a shot of a floor as we see NAGINI slowly slither across it and we hear voices talking as we follow the snake which is slithering around feet under a table.

VOLDEMORT (Offscreen)
New’s Severus?

SNAPE (Offscreen)
The best my lord.

We see a hand reach out and Nagini slithers up the arm and the camera follows her and she slowly rests on the should of VOLDEMORT. He sits at the head of a table with a dark look in his eyes.

VOLDEMORT
What have you heard?

The camera shifts to show a group of Death Eaters sitting down the long table including SEVERUS SNAPE, BELLATRIX LESTRANGE, DRACO MALFOY, NARCISSA MALFOY, LUCIUS MALOY, YAXLEY, WORMTAIL, DOLOHOV, and a few other death eaters all looking towards the head of the table at Voldemort.

SNAPE
The Order of the Phoenix intends to move Harry Potter from his current place of safety on next Saturday, at nightfall.

VOLDEMORT
Saturday….

YAXLEY
I’ve also managed to imperius a few people within the Ministry of Magic my lord. Pretty soon the Ministry of Magic will be under your control….

VOLDEMORT
Yes but not before next Saturday….no…if we cannot touch the boy at his destination, then it must be done while he travels….

YAXLEY
We have several people planted within the Department of Magical Transport. If Potter Apparates or uses the Floo Network, we shall know immediately.

SNAPE
He will not do either. The Order is eschewing any form of transport that is controlled or regulated by the Ministry; they mistrust everything to do with that place. They used Floo to get Harry Potter to his relatives, they won't be foolish enough to use it again.

We hear a wimper and the camera pans up to show a body slowly revolving over the table.

VOLDEMORT
I shall attend to the boy in person. There have been too many mistakes where Harry Potter is concerned. I have been careless but I know better now. I must be the one to kill Harry Potter, and I shall be. I can’t, however, use my wand since Potter and I share the same core…Lucius….

LUCIUS
Yes my lord?

VOLDEMORT
I require your wand.

Lucius and Narcissa cast a nervous look at each other and Lucius pulls out his wand and hands it to Voldemort. Voldemort examines the wand and smiles as he looks at it. He then looks up and Lucius who looks a bit uncomfortable.

VOLDEMORT
Why do the Malfoys look so unhappy with their lot? Is my return, my rise to power, not the very thing they professed to desire for so many years?

LUCIUS
Of course, my Lord. We did desire it….we do….

BELLATRIX
My Lord…it is an honor to have you here, in our family’s house. There can be no higher pleaser.

VOLDEMORT
That means a great deal, Bellatrix, from you.

She smiles at him with a look of longing in her eyes and once again we hear a whimper from the person rotating above the table.

VOLDEMORT
Wormtail! Have I spoken to you about keeping our prisoner quiet?

WORMTAIL
Yes..my…my…Lord….

VOLDEMORT
Do you recognize our guest Severus? Draco? This is of course one of the teachers at Hogwarts…she taught the course…ah Muggle Studies am I correct?

He looks over at Draco who nods slightly and a smile draws across Voldemorts face.

CHARITY BURBAGE
Severus…please….please….

We hear Nagini say something in parseltongue and the smile on Voldemorts face grows wider.

VOLDEMORT
It seems Nagini is hungry….

He looks up at Charity and smiles and tears start to fall quickly from her eyes. Voldemort points his wand at Burbage.

VOLDEMORT
Avada Kadavra!

A green spell flies out of the wand and the entire screen goes green and the words ‘HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS PT. 1’ appear on the screen.

Old September 11th, 2008, 1:46 am
Fourth Year

Heh well I guess no one cared for it much

Regardless I'm gonna keep this one up. I've taken a few cues from the HBP sneak and I'm trying to shape my DH script around that. So in this scripit
Spoiler: show
Harry and Ginny haven't officially gotten together and broken up yet since this is what I got from the reports on HBP
I really hope you guys don't hate this script THAT much but I feel the coming movies will be..similar..in the sense that ALOT HAS to be changed to make 2 seperate movies from 1 book. Anywho I've made it to the hour mark on my script (YAY) and I'll post a bit of the next section now.

A few of the sections are the same as before but there are ALOT of changes. Let me know what you think (If anyone is still reading these things )

Quote:
As the words fade we see slowly fade into a shot of the Locket in Harry’s hand.

INT. HARRY’S BEDROOM-NIGHT

The camera pulls back to show Harry sitting in his bed examining it. He notices on the side a tiny latch and pushes it and CLICK the locket is opened. Harry opens it and notices a small piece of paper inside it. He takes it out and opens it. The camera zooms in on the letter and we hear an unknown voice over the screen.

REGULUS (V.O.)
To the Dark Lord, I know I will be dead long before you read this but I want you to know that it was I who discovered your secret. I have stolen the real Horcrux and intend to destroy it as soon as I can. I face death in the hope that when you meet your match, you will be mortal once more. R.A.B.

Harry looks angry after he reads this. He puts the paper back into the locket and closes it and looks up at Hedwig.

HARRY
All that for nothing Hedwig….Dumbledore weakened himself for a fake locket…...

VERNON DURSLEY (Offscreen)
HARRY POTTER!!!

Harry looks towards his door and sighs. He puts the locket in his pocket and exits.

INT. DURSLEYS LIVING ROOM-MOMENTS LATER

The scene cuts to VERNON, PETUNIA, AND DUDLEY DURSLEY standing in the living room as Harry walks into the room..

HARRY
What is it?

VERNON
I’ve changed my mind. I’ve decided I don’t believe a word of it. We’re staying put, we’re not going anywhere.

HARRY
This is for your own good. Once I’m seventeen, the protective charm that Dumbledore put on this house will break and that exposes you as well as me. You’ve got to go into hiding and the Order wants to help. You’re being offered serious protection….

VERNON
Why can’t that…Ministry of Magic...protect us?

HARRY
We think the Ministry has been infiltrated that’s why….

VERNON
But what about my work? What about Dudley’s school? I don’t suppose those things matter to a bunch of layabout wizards….

HARRY
Don’t you understand? They will torture and kill you like they did my parents!

DUDLEY
Dad…I’m going with these Order people.

They all look over at Dudley and Harry gives him a slight smile as we hear a knock on the door. Harry opens the door and in walks HESTIA and DEDALUS.

HESTIA
Harry Potter!

DEDALUS
An honor, as ever!

HARRY
Thanks…come on in. Well here they are. My aunt and uncle and cousin….

DEDALUS
Good day to you, Harry Potter relatives!

HESTIA
So is everything ready to go?

HARRY
Yes.

The Dursleys all grab their bags in that are sitting in the hallway.

VERNON
Well, this is good-bye, then, boy.

PETUNIA
Ready, Diddy?

She looks at Dudley who is staring at Harry.

VERNON
Come along, then….

DUDLEY
I don’t understand. Why isn’t Harry coming with us? Where is he going to go?

Vernon and Petunia both look at each other nervously.

HESTIA
Surely you must know where your nephew is going?

HARRY
They don’t…they don’t know anything about me…they think I’m a waste of space but I’m used to….

DUDLEY
I don’t think you’re a waste of space.

Everyone looks up at Dudley with shock in their eyes.

HARRY
Well….um…thanks Dudley.

DUDLEY
You saved my life….

VERNON
Are we going or not? I thought we were on a tight schedule?

DEDALUS
That we are! We really must be off. Good luck Harry Potter. I hope we meet again. The hopes of the Wizarding world rest upon your shoulders.

HESTIA
Farewell, Harry, our thoughts go with you.

They all begin to exit and Dudley walks over to Harry and holds out his hand.

HARRY
Blimey Dudley did the dementors blow a different personality into you?

DUDLEY
Dunno…see you, Harry.

Harry takes his hand and shakes it.

HARRY
Yeah…maybe…take care, Big D.

Dudley and Harry both smile at each other and Dudley grabs his bags and exits. Petunia and Harry stand alone together in the hallway.

PETUNIA
Well…good bye….

HARRY
Good-bye.

She walks towards the door and pauses. She looks back at Harry as if she wanted to say something but turns and closes the door behind her leaving Harry standing alone in the house. The scene fades to Harry sitting his firebolt in the living room along with all his other bags. He looks around at the place and starts to talk to Hedwig who is sitting in her cage which is on the table in the middle of the room.

HARRY
I can’t believe this is the last time I’ll be here…not that I’ll miss it much. Look Hedwig…that’s where I used to sleep. You never knew me then….it’s so small…I’d forgotten….

Hedwig hoots and Harry walks over to her cage and strokes her beak with his finger.

Harry
Soon you’ll be able to fly as much as you want Hedwig…

BOOM there’s a crash in the kitchen and Harry turns around quickly. He slowly walks into the kitchen.

INT. DURSLEY’S KITCHEN-MOMENTS LATER

Harry walks into the kitchen and notices standing there is Ron, Hermione, FRED AND GEORGE WEASLEY, MR. WEASLEY, MAD-EYE MOODY, TONKS, LUPIN, KINGSLEY, MUNDUNGUS FLETCHER, and HAGRID standing there. Everyone smiles at him as he walks into the kitchen.

HAGRID
All righ’ Harry? Ready fer the off?

HARRY
I wasn’t expecting this many of you….

MOODY
Change of plan. Since You-Know-Who has contacts inside the Ministry now it’ll be impossible to use magic around you.

HARRY
What do you mean?

MOODY
You’re underage! If you, or anyone around you, casts a spell to get you out of here the Death Eaters will know about it.

HARRY
So what are we going to do?

MOODY
We’re going to use the only means of transport left to us, the only one’s the Trace can’t detect. Hagrid has his motorbike…we’ll have to use brooms and thestrals. Now, your mother’s charm will only break under two conditions: when you come of age or you no longer call this place home. Once you leave here tonight the charm will be broken.

TONKS
You’ll be going to my parent’s house Harry. Once you’re within the boundaries of the protective enchantments we’ve put on their house, you’ll be able to use a Portkey to the Burrow.

HARRY
There’s one problem though…won’t it be obvious if all of us are flying there?

MOODY
I forgot to mention...there will be seven Harry Potters moving through the skies tonight.

He reaches into his cloak and pulls out a flask.

HARRY
No! No way! That’s polyjuice potion isn’t it? If you think I’m going to let six people risk their lives….

RON
Because it’s the first time for all of us….

HARRY
This is different….pretending to be me….

FRED
Well, none of us really fancy it, Harry. Imagine if something went wrong and we were stuck as specky, scrawny gits forever.

MOODY
Now lets have a few of your hairs boy! The only way to get you out of here safely is to have decoys!

HARRY
But…..

Moody walks over and plucks a few hairs out of Harry’s head.

MOODY
Right then…fake Potters line up over here, please.

Ron, Hermione, Fred, George, Mr. Weasley, and Mundungus all walk to the other side of the kitchen. Harry looks oddly at Mundungus.

HARRY
Who are you?

MOODY
Mundungus Fletcher. Ruddy coward if you ask me! This was his wild idea so we thought we’d bring him along.

Mundungus looks nervously up at Moody who hands each of them a small glass full of the polyjuice potion.

MOODY
Altogether, then….

All of them take a drink of it and then slowly begin to form into Harry in front of our eyes. Harry’s eyes widen as he looks in front of him and six other Harry Potters are glaring back at him. Fred and George both look at each other.

FRED and GEORGE
Wow…we’re identical!

HERMIONE
Harry, your eyesight really is awful.

MOODY
Now get dressed you lot and we’ll meet you outside!

EXT. DURSLEY’S BACKYARD-MOMENTS LATER

The six Harry Potters walk out of the house towards the rest of them.

MOODY
Good. Now Mundungus you will be traveling with me, by broom…..

MUNDUNGUS
Why’m I with you?

MOODY
Because you’re the one that needs watching.

HAGRID
You’re with me, Harry. That all righ? We’ll be on the bike, brooms an’ thestrals can’t take me weight, see. Not a lot o’ room on the seat with me on it, thought, so you’ll be in the sidecar.

MOODY
All right then everyone on your transport!

We see all the different Harry’s getting on their transports. The real Harry takes Hedwig and puts her in the sidecar before he gets in.

HARRY
Hagrid…is this Sirius’s bike?

HAGRID
The very same. An’ last time yeh was on it, Harry, I could fit yeh in one hand!

MOODY
Good luck everyone, see you all in about an hour at the Burrow. On the count of three. One….two…THREE!

Hagrid starts up the motorbike and SWOOSH they are up in the air. Harry looks back to see everyone else going off in different directions. They continue to rise higher into the air then SWOOSH out of no where about thirty hooded figured appear out of no where. Spells begin to start flying through the air. Hagrid quicky turns the bike and Harry holds on as most of his possessions and Hedwigs cage fall out of the sidecar.

HARRY
No…HEDWIG!

Harry reaches out and grabs the top of the cage in time but suddenly BOOM a green light hits the cage and Hedwig falls lifeless to the bottom of the cage.

HARRY
No…NO! Hedwig….Hedwig….

Harry holds the cage close to his chest as Hagrid continues to dodge the spells flying all around them. Harry looks back and notices Death Eathers closing in on all the others.

HARRY
Hagrid, we’ve got to go back. TURN AROUND!

HAGRID
My job’s ter get you there safe, Harry!

HARRY
Stop…STOP!

Hagrid continues to fly as a few Death Eaters chase them.

HARRY
Stupefy!

A spell flies from Harry’s wand and the Death Eaters scatter to avoid it.

HAGRID
Hold on, Harry, this’ll do for em!

Hagrid presses a green button near the fuel gage and out of no where bricks start flying out of the tail pipe and BAM hits one of the them in the head and he flies backwards off his broom. The other Death Eaters simply blow up the bricks as they fly towards them. The scene shifts to Moody on his broom with Mundungus holding on for life. They continue to avoid spells thrown at them.

MOODY
Take this!

He throws a spell at one of the Death Eaters and they are thrown back off of their broom.

MUNDUNGUS
How did they find out Moody!

MOODY
Shut up Fletcher!

SWOOSH there is a poof of smoke and appearing behind them is Voldemort himself flying quickly towards them.

MUNDUNGUS
It’s him. HE’S HERE MOODY! I can’t…he’ll kill me….

MOODY
Fletcher you coward shut up and hold on!

Swoosh Moody turns quicky avoiding a spell. Voldemort pulls out a wand and points it at Mundungus.

MUNDUNGUS
No…..

VOLDEMORT
Avada…..

MUNDUNGUS
I didn’t sign on for this!

He closes his eyes and SWOOSH he is gone.

MOODY
FLETCHER!!!

VOLDEMORT
Kadavra!

BAM the spell hits Moody who falls off of his broom and Voldemort evaporates in a poof of smoke.

The scene cuts back to Harry and Hagrid still avoiding spells in the air.

HAGRID
Hold on Harry!

Hagrid presses the button again and BAM dragon fire burst from the exhaust and the motorbike shoots forwards. The sidecar begins to sway from the force and twisting violently.

HAGRID
I’m on it, Harry, don’ worry!

Hagrid pulls out his pink umbrella and points it at the side car.

HARRY
Hagrid! No! Let me!

HAGRID
REPARO!

BOOM the spell hits the sidecar but instead of fixing it it blasts it away from the bike and Harry, along with the sidecar, begin to fall. Spells continue to hit the sidecar as Harry falls. He looks up and notices Hagrid had turned around and is flying towards him. Harry turns around and throws a spell at a coming Death Eater that he avoided but ran into another Death Eater knocking him off the his broom. Hagrids hand reaches down and grabs Harry pulling him onto the bike as the sidecar continues to fall. Harry looks down at the falling sidecar.

HARRY
Confringo!

BAM the sidecar explodes and Harry looks away from the sight. The blast knocked a Death Eater back and the other vanished.

HAGRID
Harry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry. I shouldn’ta tried ter repair it meself….yeh’ve got no room….

HARRY
It’s not a problem, just keep flying….

Once again Death Eaters appear and start throwing spells at them. Harry blocks a few of them and throws a counter jinx at one knocking his hood off and recognizes STAN SHUNPIKE.

HARRY
Stan?

Stan points his wand at Harry, a blank look in his eyes.

HARRY
Expelliarmus!

STAN
That’s him, it’s him, it’s the real one!

All the death eaters stop following and disappear as Hagrid and Harry continue to fly quickly through the air.

HAGRID
Harry, what’s happened? Where’ve they gone?

HARRY
I don’t know!

HAGRID
Hold on Harry…we’re almost…..

Harry lets out a scream of pain as he grabs his scar. Then SWOOSH Voldemort appears flying quickly towards them with a look of anger in his eyes. Hagrid starts to descend on the bike and Harry holds on for dear life. A Death Eater pulls out his wand and is inches away from them.

HAGRID
NO!!!!

Hagrid lunges off the bike and onto the Death Eater and they both fall towards the earth. Harry, eyes closed, begins to scream out in pain.

VOLDEMORT
Avada….

Harry’s wand points at Voldemort then BOOM a spurt of golden fire shots out hitting the remaining Death Eater.

VOLEMORT
No!

Harry pushes the green button and BOOM the bike accelerates again. Harry looks back and notices Voldemort taking another Death Eaters wand and flying towards him and then he stops and SWOOSH hi vanished. Harry looks down and notices Hagrid spread eagle on the ground.

HARRY
Hagrid!

He pulls back on the handle bars but it continues to head quickly towards the ground. Harry lets out a scream and the screen goes black.

INT. TONKS RESIDENCE-LIVING ROOM-MOMENTS LATER

TED TONKS (Offscreen)
Harry…Harry Potter…

Harry opens his eyes and see’s TED TONKS looking down on him. He sits up slowly and notices he’s sitting in a living room.

HARRY
Hagrid….

TED
He’s fine, son. The wife’s seeing to him now. How are you feeling? I’m Ted Tonks, Dora’s father.

HARRY
But….Voldemort….the Death Eaters….

TED
Hagrid told us everything and you’re fine. The protection we have up around our house stopped them, they shouldn’t be able to get within a hundred yards of here.

Harry looks up as Hagrid and ANDROMEDA TONKS walk into the room.

HAGRID
Alrigh’ Harry?

HARRY
Fine….

He casts a look at Andromeda and jumps up quickly in shock. Andromeda pauses.

HARRY
I’m….so sorry…I thought you were….

ANDROMEDA
Bellatrix? Yeah looking like my sister has proven to be a curse in some ways…
HARRY
Your sister?

TED
Surprised someone good came out of that family eh? This is my wife Andromeda Harry.

HARRY
Nice to meet you…

ANDROMEDA
A pleasure it is Potter. It’s nice to finally meet you.

HARRY
Thanks for your help, both of you.

TED
Don’t mention it! Now you two should get off to the Portkey as soon as possible. Send Dora I love won’t you? Tell her we’re so proud of her.

HARRY
Proud?

TED
Yes…didn’t you hear? Dora and Remus Lupin got married?

HARRY
I didn’t….

Ted walks over and points to a small siver backed hairbrush laying on the table.

TED
There’s your Portkey.

He walks back over and grabs his wife’s arm. Harry and Hagrid both look at each other and put their hands on the Portkey. They both look at each other a moment and then SWOOSH they are gone.

EXT. THE BURROW-NIGHT

The scene cuts to a shot of the Burrow in the distance and SWOOSH Harry and Hagrid both appear and fall onto the ground. We see a light come on in the distance and figures start to run out of the house.

HAGRID
Alrigh’ Harry?

HARRY
Fine….

Harry notices MRS. WEASLEY and GINNY running quickly towards them. Mrs. Weasley throws her arms around Harry quickly.

MRS. WEASLEY
Thank goodness you’re all right!

HARRY
Is everyone else okay?

MRS. WEASLEY
I’m afraid not, come in dear. We’ll fill you in on everything.

INT. THE BURROW-LIVING ROOM-MOMENTS LATER

Harry walks into the living room and everyone looks up at him. He notices George lying on the couch with a bandage around his head.

HARRY
What happened to him?

GINNY
Snape used the Sectumsempra spell on him, took his ear clean off.

Lupin jumps up and rushes towards Harry, placing his hands firmly on his shoulders and looking into his eyes.

LUPIN
What creature sat in the corner the first time Harry Potter visited my office at Hogwarts!

HARRY
A…a grindylow in a tank, wasn’t it?

LUPIN
It’s him…We’ve been betrayed Harry. Voldemort knew that you were being moved tonight...someone…

HARRY
None of the Order would have told Voldemort we were moving tonight. He only caught up with me towards the end…

TONKS
He caught up with you?

RON
Blimey Harry how did you escape?

LUPIN
Not only that, but how did they figure out it was you.

HARRY
I…well…I don’t’ know really. I saw Stan Shunpike, remember he drove the Knight Bus. And I tried to disarm him instead of….well…he doesn’t know what he’s doing does he? He must’ve been Imperiused.

LUPIN
Harry, the time for Disarming is past! These people are trying to kill you! Atleast Stun if you aren’t prepared to kill!

HARRY
We were hundreds of feet up! Stan’s not himself and if I stunned him and he’d fallen, he’d have died the same as if I’d used Avada Kadavra!

LUPIN
You’re missing the point Harry…

HARRY
Am I? Correct me if I’m wrong but Expelliarmus saved me from Voldemort two years ago! I won’t blast people out of my way just because they’re there, that’s Voldemorts job!

They all stare at Harry who looks around the room and notices someone missing.

HARRY
Where’s Moody?

Everyone’s head drops at the mention of his name.

KINGSLEY
He didn’t make it Harry.

Harry turns around from all of them in the state of shock.

HARRY
I can’t stay here. You’re all in danger while I’m here. I don’t want…

MRS. WEASLEY
Don’t be silly! The whole point tonight was to get you here safely.

HAGRID
Yer not goin’ anywhere…

MR. WEASLEY
Look at what we went through to get you here.

GEORGE
Yeah, what about my bleeding ear?

They all turn and look at George who’s just awakened.

FRED
Are you all right?

GEORGE
Yeah, I feel saint like actually. You see brother…I’m holy. Holey
(He points at his missing ear)
Get it?

FRED
With the whole wide world of ear related humor before you, you go for holey?

HAGRID
See ‘arry you can’t go

GEORGE
Ear, Ear!

FRED
That’s better!

HARRY
Fine I’ll…stay. Is it alright if I go to bed?

MRS. WEASLEY
Of course dear. Do you want me to fetch Hedwig for you, I’ll put her up with the other owls.

Harry eyes fell. He hadn’t thought about it and it seems everyone else in the room realizes the same thing.

HARRY
Can I please…just go to sleep…

He turns and walks up the stairs leaving everyone in the living room.

INT. THE BURROW-RON’S ROOM-NIGHT

The scene cuts to Harry stirring in his sleep. Suddenly there is a FLASH

INT. MALFOY MANOR-DUNGEON-NIGHT

There is a man shown on the floor crying out in pain. He looks up and we see that it is OLLIVANDER. We then see Voldemort step into frame.

VOLDEMORT
CRUCIO!!

Ollivander screams out in pain as Voldemort stands over him cleary angry.

VOLDEMORT
You lied to Lord Voldemort Ollivander. You said that since Potter and I have the same core in our wands we won’t be able to fight one another, and that if I change wands I could destroy him.

OLLIVANDER
Please...no…I swear...I thought I thought…

VOLDEMORT
Lies! You sought to help him, to help him escape…me….

OLLIVANDER
The connection…. exists only between your two wands….

VOLDEMORT
Really?

He throws Lucius’s broken wand down in front of Ollivander

VOLDEMORT
Explain this then.

OLLIVANDER
No…I…I….

Voldemort points the wand at Ollivander again who starts to scream out in agony and FLASH

INT. THE BURROW-RONS ROOM-MOMENTS LATER

Harry opens his eyes and sits up panting hard. He then turns his neck in the way Voldemort does.

INT. THE BURROW-ROOMS ROOM-MORNING’

The scene cuts to a shot of the Burrow in the morning. We then hear Hermione’s voice as the scene cuts to Harry sitting on his bed and Ron and Hermione are sitting across from him.

HERMIONE

RON

HERMIONE
That’s impossible, I’m sure Harry just reacted instinctively.

HARRY
No Hermione, I’m telling you it wasn’t a spell I recognized. It’s like my wand had a power of it’s own.

RON
And besides shouldn’t we be discussing when we’re going to leave to hunt for You-Know-What’s soul thingy’s…

HARRY
Horcruxes….yeah I’ve been thinking about that. Which reminds me…

He pulls out the locket and tosses it to Ron.

HARRY
It’s a fake.

HERMIONE and RON
What!?!

HARRY
Open it…there’s a note inside by someone names R.A.B….they say they destroyed the locket.

Hermione takes out the paper and begins to read it.

RON
You mean Dumbledore?

HARRY
Yeah, he’ll probably still be alive if he wasn’t so weak from that potion in the cave. Snape wouldn’t of had the chance….

HERMIONE
Dumbledore always trust Snape though Harry, you know that…

HARRY
Well he was wrong!

Hermione and Ron both look at each other and seem to mentally agree to change the subject.

RON
Mum’s been trying to get it out of Hermione and me. What we’re off to do.

HARRY
Which means the sooner we leave the better….

HERMIONE
But Harry…

HARRY
But what Hermione? You know me being here isn’t safe for any of you…the death eaters know how much this place means to me.

RON
But we have all sorts of protections set up now….

HARRY
You think those are going to stop Voldemort from getting to me? No…the sooner we leave the better.

HERMIONE
Listen Harry….you’re still underage…use any spell and the Ministry will know exactly where you are.

There’s a knock on the door and in walks MRS. WEASLEY with a smile on her face.

MRS. WEASLEY
Suppers ready…come on now…don’t want the food to get cold.

RON
Yes!

Ron quickly dashes out of the room. Hermione sighs and smiles at the gesture and follows him. Harry gets up to leave.

MRS. WEASLEY
Harry dear, I wanted to speak with you before we ate.

HARRY
What is it Mrs. Weasley?

MRS. WEASLEY
Well Harry it’s just….Ron and Hermione seem to think that the three of you are dropping out of Hogwarts.

HARRY
Well…we are….

MRS. WEASLEY
May I ask why you are abandoning your education?

HARRY
Dumbledore left me….stuff to do….

MRS. WEASLEY
What sort of ‘stuff’

HARRY
Mrs. Weasley I can’t….

MRS. WEASLEY
Why would Dumbledore send three teenagers barely of age on a suicide mission when he has the whole Order to do it?

HARRY
Because only I can do it Mrs.Weasley.

MRS. WEASLEY
And Ron and Hermione?

Harry stares at her, lost for words. What has he gotten his friends into? Mrs. Weasley stares at him for a moment and then smiles.

MRS. WEASLEY
Let’s get to supper dear…we can discuss this later.

Harry nods and walks out of the room and the scene cuts to

Harry walks down the stairs into the kitchen where Hermione, Lupin, Tonks, Mr. Weasley, Ginny, Fred, and George are all sitting. Lupin is reading ‘THE DAILY PROPHET’ and Mrs. Weasley comes down after Harry.

MRS. WEASLEY
Alright have a seat Harry dear and we can get started….

She looks over and notices Ron has already started eating.

MRS. WEASLEY
Well those of us with manners…

Ron looks up at his mom and shrugs. Harry takes a seat next to Ron and Mrs. Weasley sits next to her husband.

LUPIN
Still no news of Mad Eye’s death in here…as expected.

HARRY
Is it true Mr. Weasley about Voldemort having spies in the Ministry...how could this happen?

MR. WEASLEY
It seems You-Know-Who is much more powerful than we realized…his rise is happening quickly.

HARRY
People should know….

MR. WEASLEY
How will they find out Harry? You-Know-Who has spies planted everywhere now…people are terrified

MRS. WEASLEY
Can we talk about this another time please…besides we should all start eating before Ron eats everything...

RON
Come on Mum I would save a little…..

Lupin sits down the newspaper and everyone starts passing around their dinner plates. The scene slowly fades to a WIDESHOT of the Burrow and we cut to Harry walking up the stairs towards Ron’s room.

INT. BURROW-RON’S ROOM-EVENING

Harry walks into the room and finds Hermione surrounded by books and Ron eating an apple while reading a Quidditch magazine.

HARRY
What’s going on?

HERMIONE
I’m just looking through some old books. Just trying to decide which one’s to take with us on the mission.

HARRY
Listen…about that….

Hermione and Ron both look up at Harry.

HARRY
I know you said that you wanted to come with me…

RON
Here he goes…

HERMIONE
We’re coming with you Harry…that’s final…

HARRY
But…

RON
Shut up.

HARRY
Are you sure you’ve thought this through?

Hermione slams the books she’s reading and stands up quickly. Tears swell in her eyes.

HERMIONE
I’ve been packing for days so we’re ready to leave at a moment’s notice. I modified my parents’ memories so that they think they’re completely different people. Assuming I survive our hunt for Horcruxes, I’ll find Mum and Dad and lift the enchantment. If I don’t…well, I think I’ve cast a good enough charm to keep them safe and happy. They don’t know they’ve got a daughter…

HARRY
Hermione….

HERMIONE
So to think we haven’t thought this through Harry…to think we don’t’ know what we’re facing….

Tears fall down her face and she can’t finish the sentence. Ron gets up and wraps his arms around her and frowns at Harry.

HARRY
I…I’m sorry…I didn’t….

RON
Want to see what else we’ve done?

INT. BURROW-ATTIC-MOMENTS LATER

The scene cuts to Ron and Harry standing in his attic. We hear a loud groan and the camera pans over to show a GHOUL in pajama’s and red hair.

HARRY
Ron…why is this ghoul dressed in pajamas?

RON
If all three of us don’t show up at Hogwart’s this year everyone’s going to think we’re off with you. Which means the Death Eaters will go straight for our families for information. So we’re putting out the story that I have spattergroit….it’s very contagious so if anyone comes to check out the story they won’t get close enough to find out the truth.

The ghoul groans again.

HARRY
Do your mum and dad know about this?

RON
Dad does…I’m sure mum will be fine with it once we’re gone.

Harry looks at Ron and smiles knowing that his friends are there with him until the end. He sits down on his bed.

RON
So this R.A.B. person he said in his note he was going to destroy the locket, didn’t he? Wonder if he did finish it off? It’d be one less for us to do!

HERMIONE
Yes, but we’re still going to have to try and trace the real locket, aren’t we? We have to find out if it’s really destroyed.

RON
How exactly do you destroy a Horcrux?

HERMIONE
Well I’ve been researching this….

HARRY
How? There were no books on Horcruxes in the library at school…

HERMIONE
There weren’t. Dumbledore removed them all and I sort of…well…used a summoning charm to get the book out of Dumbledore’s study.

HARRY
When?

HERMIONE
After the funeral….

Harry and Ron both glance over at each other.

HERMIONE
Anyway from what I read the only foolproof way to destroy a Horcrux is what Harry did to Riddle’s diary.

HARRY
Stab it with a basilisk fang?

RON
Lucky we’ve got a large supply of basilisk fangs…I was wondering what we were going to do with them…

HARRY
How do you think Dumbledore destroyed the ring? Why didn’t I ask him? I never really….

The door opens and Mrs.Weasley walks in looking worried.

MRS. WEASLEY
Your fathers back and he brought a guest…they want to see you three.

The trio glance at each other and the scene cuts to them walking into the sitting room and standing there is Mr.Weasley and Scrimgeour who’s holding a large bag.

SCRIMGEOUR
Harry Potter….it’s good to see you again…

HARRY
What do you want?

SCRIMGEOUR
I need to have a word with you alone Harry and then Mr. Weasley and Ms. Granger can join later. Do you mind?

HARRY
No….

MR. WEASLEY
We’ll just be in the kitchen….

RON
Yell if you need anything Harry….

They all exit leaving Scrimgeour and Harry standing in the sitting room.

SCRIMGEOUR
I’ve heard word Harry that you were with Dumbledore the night he died…..

HARRY
What happened between Dumbledore and I is my business.

SCRIMGEOUR
Your loyalty is admirable Harry but things are different now Harry. Dumbledore is gone and it’s time for action to be taken….

HARRY
He will only be gone when none are loyal to him Minister.

SCRIMGEOUR
My dear boy….even Dumbledore cannot return from the dead…no one can…

HARRY
I’m not saying he can….

SCRIMGEOUR
You and Dumbledore went somewhere the night he died Harry and it’s in your best interest to ….

HARRY
What? Betray Dumbledore?

SCRIMGEOUR
The Ministry can offer you all sorts of protection Potter. I would be delighted to place my Aurors at your service if only you….

HARRY
Voldemort wants to kill me himself, and Aurors won’t stop him. Thanks for the offer Minister but no thanks.

SCRIMGEOUR
So the request I made of you at Dumbledore’s funeral….

HARRY
The one where I tell the world what a great job you’re doing?

SCRIMGEOUR
The job in raising everyone’s morale Harry! They need a symbol of hope in such dark times….

HARRY
I hear Voldemort’s already infiltrated the Ministry.

Scrimgeour pauses at this, clearly shaken.

HARRY
It’s only a matter of time when everyone will find out the truth.

SCRIMGEOUR
Is that your final word?

HARRY
Yes.

SCRIMGEOUR
Well I guess you really are….

HARRY
Dumbledore’s man through and through. That’s right.

Scrimgeour bows his head in defeat and takes the bag he has on his shoulder off and sits it down on the floor.

HARRY
So is that why you came here?

SCRIMGEOUR
No.

HARRY
Then what?

SCRIMGEOUR
I think you should call Mr. Weasley and Ms. Granger in before we proceed…

The camera zooms in on Harry’s look of curiosity and cuts to Harry, Ron, and Hermione sitting in the sitting room and Scrimgeour standing in front of them.

SCRIMGEOUR
The reason I came here is because of Albus Dumbledore’s will.

The trio cast looks at each other.

SCRIMGEOUR
I see you three are surprised….you were not aware then that Dumbledore had left you anything?

RON
All or us? Me and Hermione too?

HARRY
Dumbledore died over a month ago. Why has it taken so long to give us what he left us?

HERMIONE
They wanted to examine whatever he’s left us.

SCRIMGEOUR
Yes….

HERMIONE
You had no right!

SCRIMGEOUR
I had every right. The Decree for Justifiable Confiscation gives the Ministry the power to confiscate the contents of a will….

HERMIONE
That law was created to stop wizards passing on Dark artifacts and the Ministry is supposed to have powerful evidence that the deceased’s possessions are illegal before seizing them!

RON
So why give it do us now?

HERMIONE
The thirty days are up. They can’t keep objects longer than that unless they can prove they’re dangerous.

SCRIMGEOUR
Would you say you were close to Dumbledore, Ronald?

RON
Me? No…not really…

SCRIMGEOUR
Then why do you think he remembered you in his will?

RON
I dunno…I mean…when I say we weren’t close I meant, I mean…I think he liked me…

HERMIONE
You’re being modest Ron, Dumbledore was very fond of you…who wouldn’t be?

They both smile at each other as Scrimgeour pulls out a piece of parchment and clears his throat.

SCRIMGEOUR
The Last Will and Testament of Album Percival Wulfric Brain Dumbledore….to Ronald Bilius Weasley, I leave my Deluminator, in the hope that he will remember me when he uses it.

Scrimgeour reaches into the bag and pulls out the DELUMINATOR and hands it to Ron.

SCRIMGEOUR
Thousands of students Dumbledore taught, and yet you three make it into his will. Curious yes? Now…to Miss Hermione Jean Granger, I leave my copy of ‘The Tale of Beedle the Bard’ in hope that she will find it entertaining and instructive.

Scrimgeour reaches into the bag and hands the book to Hermione.

SCRIMGEOUR
Why do you think Dumbledore left you that book?

HERMIONE
He know I liked books.

SCRIMGEOUR
Yes…and finally to Harry James Potter. I leave the Snitch he caught in his first Quidditch match at Hogwarts, as a reminder of the reward of perseverance and skill.

Scrimgeour pulls out the SNITCH and holds it up in front of his face.

SCRIMGEOUR
Now this is very curious, why would Dumbledore leave you this Snitch Potter?

HARRY
For the reasons you read out maybe?

SCRIMGEOUR
A Snitch is a very good hiding place for a small object. You know why, I’m sure?

HARRY
What are you talking about?

HERMIONE
Flesh memory. A Snitch is not touched by bare skin before it’s released. It carries an enchantment by which it can identify the first human to lay hands upon it, in case of a disputed capture.

SCRIMGEOUR
Correct Ms. Granger and it makes me think that Dumbledore, who had prodigious magical skill, might have enchanted this Snitch so that it will open only for you.

Harry looks up at Scrimgeour who gives a faint smile.

SCRIMGEOUR
Take it.

Harry holds out his hand and Scrimgeour slowly leans forward and places the Snitch in his hand. Nothing happens.

HARRY
Well I guess there goes your theory. Is that all?

SCRIMGEOUR
No, Dumbledore left you another object Potter.

HARRY
What?

SCRIMGEOUR
The sword of Godric Gryffindor.

HARRY
Then where is it?

SCRIMGEOUR
I’m sorry to say the sword wasn’t Dumbledore’s to give away….

HERMIONE
It belongs to Harry! He was the one who found it, it came to him out of the Sorting Hat…

SCRIMGEOUR
Well Ms. Granger the sword may present itself to any worthy Gryffindor. That does not make it exclusive property of Mr. Potter, whatever Dumbledore may have decided. Why do you think Dumbledore wanted to give you the sword?

HARRY
Maybe he thought it would look nice on my wall.

SCRIMGEOUR
This is not a joke Potter! Was it because Dumbledore believed that only the sword of Godric Gryffindor could defeat the Heir of Slytherin? Did he wish to give you that sword because he believed, as do many, that you are the one destined to destroy He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named?

HARRY
Yeah it’ll be easy to just walk up and stick a sword in Voldemort won’t it Minister? You come in here trying to recruit me to be a poster child for the Ministry when all the Ministry is doing is wasting time examining the things Dumbledore left us and keeping the public in the dark!

SCRIMGEOUR
You don’t know what you’re talking about!

Harry quickly stands up and faces Scrimgeour.

HARRY
No? People are dying…I was nearly one of them…Vodlemort chased me across three counties, he killed Mad-Eye Moody, but there’s been no word about any of that from the Ministry, has there?

SCRIMGEOUR
You go too far!

Scrimgeour pulls out his wand but Harry, Hermione, and Ron are quicker and have their wands pointed at his face.

SCRIMGEOUR
You’re not in school Potter and I am not Dumbledore. He might has forgiven your insolence and insubordination but not me! You wear that scar like a crown, Potter, but I will not tell you how to do my job! It’s time you learned some respect!

HARRY
It’s time you earned it.

We see Mr. and Mrs.Weasley enter into the sitting room quickly.

MR. WEASLEY
What’s going on here?

SCRIMGEOUR
Nothing…it was nothing Arthur…I apologize.

He puts his wand away and stares at Harry before exiting.

MRS. WEASLEY
Are you three alright?

HARRY
Fine.

INT. RONS BEDROOM-MOMENTS LATER

The scene cuts to Harry, Ron, and Hermione sitting in Ron’s room. Hermione is looking through the book Dumbledore gave her. Ron clicks the Deluminator and the light in the room goes off. He clicks it again and the light comes on.

RON
Cool…

HARRY
I can’t believe they’re keeping the sword of Gryffindor. We have to get it back from them!

HERMIONE
How? We don’t know where it is.

HARRY
Dumbledore’s office!

HERMIONE
You think it’s still there Harry? And besides I doubt we’ll be able to just waltz into Hogwarts and get the sword from Dumbledore’s office!

Harry looks down at the snitch in his hand.

HARRY
Well I guess it’s time to see if Dumbledore really left me a message with this thing.

RON
What do you mean?

HARRY
Don’t you remember Ron. My first match I caught the Snitch…

RON
In your mouth! Blimey Harry Scrimgeour had no clue?

HARRY
And I wasn’t going to mention it. Well..here goes…

Harry pops the Snitch into his mouth and takes it out. Slowly words start to form on the Snitch and Harry reads it outloud.

HARRY
‘I open at the close’

RON
What’s that supposed to mean?

HARRY
No idea.

The camera zooms in on the writing and then fades to a shot of the MINISTRY OF MAGIC.

INT. MINISTRY OF MAGIC-ATRIUM-NEXT DAY

We see a shot of the Atrium where a few wizards are walking around. SWOOSH a fireplace lights up with green flames and Scrimgeour appears and walks out.

WIZARD
Good day Minister.

SCRIMGEOUR
Good day.

We follow Scrimgeour as he walks through the Ministry.

INT. MINISTRY OF MAGIC-HALLWAY-MOMENTS LATER

The scene cuts to Scrimgeour walking down the hallway towards his office. He opens the door a walks in.

INT. MINISTRY OF MAGIC-MINISTERS OFFICE-MOMENTS LATER

Scrimgeour enters the dark office and walks towards his desk. He turns the light on and standing in front of him are 5 Death Eaters in their masks. The door slams behind him and Scrimgeour quickly goes for his wand but is disarmed and thrown back onto the floor. One Death Eater takes off their mask and it is Yaxley.

SCRIMGEOUR
You!

YAXLEY
Hello Minister.

SCRIMGEOUR
But..but…

YAXLEY
I’ve already planted spies in the Ministry Scrimgeour and there’s only one person standing in The Dark Lord’s way. Only one person that’s stopping him from having full control of the Wizarding Community.

Yaxley starts to laugh as Scrimgeour bows his head in defeat and the screen goes black.

INT. BURROW-RONS ROOM-MORNING

SWOOSH blinds fly up in Ron’s room waking Harry up. He sits up quickly and grabs his glasses.

HARRY
What’s going on?

RON
Happy Birthday Harry!

HARRY
I’d forgotten today was my birthday…I’m seventeen!

RON
Well go ahead…use some magic...u can do it anytime you like now!

Harry grabs his wand and looks around the room. He see’s a book sitting next to Ron’s bed and points his wand at it.

HARRY
Accio book!

The book flies into Harry’s hand and he looks down at the title.

HARRY
Twelve Fail-Safe Ways to Charm Witches?

RON
That book’s pure gold…you should keep it. It explains everything you need to know about girls.

MRS. WEASLEY (O.S.)
Breakfast is ready!

Ron quickly runs out of the room and Harry slowly follows him.

Harry walks into the kitchen to find Mrs. Weasley and Hermione setting the table. They both look up and smile as Harry enters

MRS. WEASLEY
Happy birthday Harry!

She reaches into a box and pulls out a watch.

MRS. WEASLEY
It’s traditional to give a wizard a watch when he comes of age. I’m afraid this one isn’t new like Ron’s but…

Harry gets up and hugs her tightly. She smiles at him, pats him on the cheek, and turns to finish cooking. Hermione then hugs Harry.

HERMIONE
Happy seventeenth Harry.

HARRY
Thanks Hermione.

MRS. WEASLEY
Make sure you clean up your room…we’re having guest over later.

RON
What guests?

MRS. WEASLEY
Just a few people to celebrate Harry’s seventeenth.

HARRY
Mrs. Weasley that really isn’t….

MRS. WEASLEY
It is Harry. Now go freshen up.

EXT. BURROW-BACKYARD-AFTERNOON

Harry casts a look at Ron before running upstairs and the scene cuts to a wideshoot of the Burrow. The camera then pans down to show a few tables in the backyard covered with food. Hermione is standing outside and points her wand up and BOOM purple and gold streamers erupts and starts to wrap and drap themselves around the tables, tree, and bushes. Ron walks up and rubs her on her back.

RON
Nice Hermione. You’ve really got an eye for that sort of thing.

HERMIONE
Why thank you Ron!

Ron looks over at Harry, who’s sitting alone under a tree with ‘The Daily Prophet’and gives him a thumbs up. Harry laughs and looks back down at the paper. We see a shot of the article that has a picture of Rita Skeeter smiling up from it. We hear her voiceover as Harry reads.

RITA (V.O.)
Coming next week my new biography of Albus Dumbledore entitled, The Life and Lies of Albus Dumbledore, will be released. I won’t give away the highlights of my book but I promise that anybody who thinks Dumbledore was white as his beard is in for a rude awakening! Also I devote an entire chapter to the entire chapter to the whole Potter-Dumbledore relationship. It’s been called unhealthy, even sinister. Dumbledore took unnatural interest in Potter from the word go…

GINNY (O.S.)
Harry?

Harry looks up from the paper and standing in front of him is Ginny.

HARRY
Ginny…hey…

GINNY
Happy seventeenth.

HARRY
Thank you…

He sits the paper down and stands up facing her.

HARRY
You want to go for a walk?

GINNY
Sure…

EXT. BURROW FRONT YARD-MOMENTS LATER

The scene cuts to Harry and Ginny slowly walking in front of the house in silence.

HARRY
We haven’t had the chance to really talk huh?

GINNY
Well you’ve been busy, saving the world and all…

HARRY
Ginny…I…I just…I wish things were different you know? I wish I wasn’t ‘The Chosen One’ and maybe, just maybe…we could…

GINNY
But you are ‘The Chosen One’ Harry and I know you have a mission to do. I won’t jeopardize that with something like my feelings…

Harry grabs Ginny and starts to kiss her. They begin to kiss like they’ll never see each other again. They stop kissing and hold each other looking while looking into each others eyes.

HARRY
When this is over….when all this is done…

RON (O.S.)
Harry!

They both jump apart as Ron walks towards them from the house.

RON
Parties started…everyone is here….

GINNY
Well happy seventeenth Harry…

She smiles at him and walks off. Harry begins to follow but Ron stops him.

RON
I saw you two…

HARRY
What?

RON
I saw you and Ginny…snogging…

HARRY
Ron I’m….

RON
We’re leaving soon Harry.

HARRY
I know I just….

RON
And you get her hopes up like that? You know she’s had a crush on you since she first met you…

HARRY
I know Ron and I’m sorry…it won’t happen again…

RON
Right…well... let’s get to your party, everyone’s waiting.

Old September 11th, 2008, 6:25 am

Sorry, Phroze

I have been a bit busy lately, and I'm sorry to say this thread isn't high priority

From your previous post:
I read the funeral when you first posting it and actually liked how you added in the DH plot to it.
Now, I just read the train thing and don't like it, sorry, just I don't see the point to it... (of course I glance rathar than read it...)

I just skimmed through the new bit and it looks good. And I think I like Yaxley and Scrimgeuor in the MoM.

Old November 13th, 2008, 9:05 pm
Fourth Year

Hmmmm it seems this thread has become a bit quiet

Nevertheless I've finally started back writing on my DH pt. 1 script. I'm a bit rusty but let me know what you guys think

I have come to realize I guess the 'positives' of doing it in two parts (Although I'm still not happy with the decision ) there's ALOT more character development since there are two parts and I'm focusing on things I never would've if it were one movie. You guys will see what I mean..but for the record I'm about an hour into the film and they haven't left for camping yet So yeah...I've decided on a couple changes and I hope you guys like them..but that'll come later So here is a little bit more of Deathly Hallows pt. 1

Quote:

Harry nods and the scene cuts to Harry following Ron into the backyard where we see Harry a few of his close friends smiling at him. There’s Hagrid, TONKS, LUPIN, LUNA, XENOPHILIUS LOVEGOOD, Fred, George, Hermione, Dean, Seamus, Neville, and his grandmother.

EVERYONE
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARRY!!!

They all clap and BOOM Fred and George set off fireworks that rain down confetti. A smile creeps across Harry’s face and Mrs. Weasley runs up and hugs Harry once again.

MRS. WEASLEY
I just invited a few people I knew you were fond of.

HARRY
This is great Mrs. Weasley…thanks….

HAGRID
Seventeen, eh! Six years ter the day since we met, Harry,d’yeh remember it?

HARRY
Didn’t you smash down the front door, give Dudley a pig’s tail, and tell me I was a wizard?

Hagrid smiles at Harry as Tonks wraps her arms around him.

TONKS
We’re both so proud of you.

LUPIN
You never cease to amaze me Harry, now you’re an adult and I know Lily and James would be so proud.

LUNA
Happy seventeenth Harry.

HARRY
Luna…thanks…

LUNA
This is my father Harry….

XENOPHILIUS
Xenophilius Lovegood at your service. A pleasure it is Harry Potter. Luna has told me so much about you. Maybe one day I can get an exclusive interview with you for my paper ‘The Quibbler’…that would really be wonderful…

HARRY
Erm yeah…

XENOPHILIUS
We stay just over the hill there.

He points into the direction of their house.

XENOPHILIUS
If you need anything, anything at all, feel free to stop in!

HARRY
Thanks…

Harry notices he’s wearing a symbol on his chest.

HARRY
Interesting symbol….what does it mean?

XENOPHILIUS
Ah this thing…it’s the symbol for the Deathly Hallows…

LUNA
It’s actually a thrilling tale…would you like to hear it Harry?

HARRY
Erm..maybe later Luna…thanks…

They both smile at Harry as Neville and his Grandmother walk into frame.

NEVILLE
Harry…happy seventeenth!

HARRY
Neville…thanks. Your seventeenth is coming up soon aswell so Happy Birthday to you!

NEVILLE
Thanks…Harry this is my gran...gran Harry Potter.

GRAN
Nice to finally meet the great Harry Potter. Neville’s told me all about you of course, and I know how much you adored Dumbledore. Hard to believe he was involved in the Dark Arts when he was younger…..

NEVILLE
Gran please….

HARRY
What do you mean?

GRAN
Oh yeah the great Dumbledore wasn’t always so great…did away with his Squib sister. Guess he thought it looked bad to be one of the greatest wizards and his sister never had any powers. What was her name again? Ariana I believe.

NEVILLE
Don’t mind her Harry…she’s been reading the Daily Prophet a lot lately….

HARRY
I read the same article…Rita Skeeter wrote it so I’m sure it’s just rubbish….

GRAN
This is common knowledge Potter…well before your years. I’m old friends with Bathilda Bagshot. She was there through most of it. She knows the truth.

HARRY
Bathilda Bagshot? Didn’t she write ‘A HISTORY OF MAGIC”

GRAN
The very same. She knew Dumbledore for years…well worth a trip to Godric’s Hollow, I’d have thought.

HARRY
Bathilda Bagshot lives in Godric’s Hollow?

GRAN
Oh yes, she’s been there forever! She and the Dumbledore’s were neighbors.

HARRY
Dumbledore lived there…?

DOBBY (O.S.)
Harry Potter!

Harry turns around and notices the house elf DOBBY standing there smiling up at him.

HARRY
Dobby? What are you doing here?

DOBBY
Dobby wouldn’t miss Harry Potter’s seventeenth!

HARRY
I’m glad to see you Dobby, really I am….

DOBBY
I have a gift for you sir….

Dobby pulls out a sock and hands it to Harry.

DOBBY
It’s the sock Harry Potter gave to Dobby to free him from the Malfoy’s. Dobby thought Harry Potter would like it back!

HARRY
Oh…um…thanks Dobby!

He takes the sock.

DOBBY
If Harry Potter needs anything…anything at all…just let Dobby know!

HARRY
I will Dobby…

BOOM there a burst of light in the middle of the backyard. Everyone turns around as a large and silver Lynx patronus appears. The patronus opens its mouth.

SHACKLEBOLT
The Ministry has fallen. Scrimgeour is dead. They are coming.

We see a ripple in the sky as the defenses around the house are liften.BOOM glass starts to shatter from the Burrow. Everyone starts to run, grabbing their wands, and awaiting the coming battle. Lupin runs up to Harry.

LUPIN
Get out of here…quickly!

HARRY
But…!

HERMIONE
HARRY TAKE MY HAND! WHERE’S RON!

BOOM there is a loud explosion and the chimney is blown clean off the Burrow. Black smoke starts to appear all around them. We see spells starting to fly through the air. Harry and Hermione both run quickly towards Ron. Hermione grabs Ron’s hand and SWOOSH they are gone.

EXT. TOTTENHAM COURT ROAD-MOMENTS LATER

SWOOSH they appear in the middle of a crowed street.

RON
Where are we?

HERMIONE
Tottenham Court Road. Walk, just walk. We need somewhere to hide.

HARRY
Hide? My Invisibility Cloak! I don’t have it with me….

HERMIONE
I’ve got the cloak, and clothes for all of us.

They turn down an ally and Hermione opens the small handbag she has with her and starts feeling around in it.

HARRY
You fit everything in there?

HERMIONE
Everything we will need yes. It was tricky but I think I’ve done okay.

HARRY
When did you do all this?

HERMIONE
I told you at the Burrow, I’ve had the essentials packed for days, you know, in case we needed a quick getaway.

She pulls out the Invisibility Cloak and hands it to Harry.

RON
You’re amazing, you are.

HERMIONE
Thank you…now Harry, get that Cloak on!

HARRY
But everyone at the Burrow!

RON
It’s not the time to worry about everyone else mate. It’s you they’re after and we’ll just put everyone in more danger by going back.

Harry hesitates but throws the cloak over him and Ron and Hermione walk out of the alleyway into the busy Muggle streets.

RON
So why’d you bring us here?

HERMIONE
What else is there? We can’t book rooms at The Leaky Cauldron and Grimmauld Place is out if Snape can get in there.

RON
But Dad told me that Moody put spells just in case he showed up to stop him getting in. I’m sure it’s better than in this Muggle town. We have to go somewhere to find out what’s going on.

HERMIONE
We know what’s going on Ron! Voldemort’s taken over the Ministry, what else do we need to know?

RON
Yeah….

HERMIONE
Yeah so let’s just….

SWOOSH out of nowhere two figures apparate in front of them in black smoke.

HERMIONE
Run!

She pulls Ron and Harry (Who’s still invisible) into another allyway in the nick of time as spells fly past them. The Death Eaters begin to chase them down the Alleyway throwing spells and rubble is blasted all around them. One Death Eater points his wand at Ron which sends ropes flying at him. SWOOSH Hermione waves her wand and the ropes are thrown back at the Death Eater who simply burns them before they wrap around him.

HARRY (O.S.)
STUPDEFY!

The spell shoots out but barely misses the Death Eater.

DEATH EATER 1
EXPULSO!

BOOM the wall next to Harry explodes knocking the Cloak off of him as he falls.

HERMIONE
Petrificus Totalus!

BOOM the Death Eater is hit in the chest and falls down frozen.

RON
STUPEFY!!

BOOM the other Death Eater is knocked hard against the wall and falls out unconscious. Harry then goes to fetch is Cloak as Ron checks on Hermione

RON
You alright?

HERMIONE
Fine…how did they find us?! What are we going to do?

RON
What are we going to do with them? You don’t think we should kill them do you?

HARRY
We just need to wipe their memories. It’s better like that; it’ll throw them off the scent. If we killed them it’d obvious we were here.

Hermione points her wand at the Death Eater.

HERMIONE
Obliviate!

HARRY
Brilliant Hermione.

She turns and does the same for to the other Death Eater.

HERMIONE
How do you think they found us Harry? You don’t think you’ve still got your trace on you?

RON
Ha can’t have, he’s seventeen now.

HARRY
We need somewhere to hide…Grimmauld Place..that’s all we have.

HERMIONE
But Harry Snape…

HARRY
If Snape shows up I’d like nothing better to do than repay him for what he did. Besides where else is there?

EX. NUMBER TWELVE GRIMMAUL PLACE-MOMENTS LATER

The scene cuts to a shot of Grimmauld Place. SWOOSH the trio appear in front of it. They all stare in silence at the house for a moment.

HARRY
Well here we go…

Harry takes a deep breath and opens the door.

INT. NUMBER 12 GRIMMAULD PLACE-HALLWAY-MOMENTS LATER

Harry, Ron, and Hermione slowly walk into the dark house. Ron closes the door behind him and all of a sudden all three of their mouths start to clench tightly and a loud voice is heard.

MOODY (O. S.)
Severus Snape?

HARRY
(Slightly struggling)
We’re not Snape!

There is a WHOOSH and the mouth clenching stops. All three of them grab their mouths in relief.

RON
What was that?

HERMIONE
That must have been the Tongue Tying Curse Mad-Eye set up for Snape.

All three of them stand still for a moment looking down the dark hallway. Harry takes a deep breath before taking a step and when he does SWOOSH a gush of wind blows towards them and a transparent image of DUMBLEDORE slowly glides down the hall towards them. He slowly raises his hand and points at Harry. Harry points his wand at him in panic and Hermione grabs Ron in fear.

HARRY
No! It wasn’t us! We didn’t kill you….

BOOM the image of Dumbledore explodes into a cloud of dust. The three of them cough as the dust blows into their face. Ron holds onto Hermione who is shaking in his arms.

HERMIONE
That…that was….

HARRY
Yeah…but it wasn’t really him, was it? Just something to scare Snape.

Harry takes another deep breath but before he takes a step Hermione grabs his arm.

HERMIONE
Wait Harry! Before we go any further, I think we’d better check.

She pulls out her wand and points in down the hall.

HERMIONE
Homenum revelio!

Nothing happens. Harry and Ron both look at Hermione in silence.

HERMIONE
That was a spell to reveal human presence, and there’s nobody here except us. I think it’s safe.

HARRY
Good. Well let’s get upstairs…

He starts to walk and grabs his scar in pain.

RON
What is it?

HARRY
Nothing…I….I just felt angry. He’s really angry.

Harry closes his eyes and his neck twitches as we hear Voldemort’s voice over the screen.

VOLDEMORT (O.S.)
You call me back to tell me Harry Potter has escaped again! Lord Voldemort is not sure he will forgive this time.

We hear another voice scream as Harry grabs his head in pain and then BOOM there is a burst of bright light. They all look up as a Weasel patronus appears in front of them and Mr. Weasley’s voice comes from it.

MR. WEASLEY (O.S.)
Family safe, do not reply, we are being watched.

SWOOSH the Patronus is gone.

RON
Everyone’s alright!

HERMIONE
That’s good news….Harry? Are you alright?

HARRY
Fine..it was just Voldemort. I think the connection between us is opening again…especially when he loses control. It’s fine now...

HERMIONE
Right…well let’s get upstairs and freshen up. Don’t worry about your undergarments Ron, I washed them yesterday.

RON
Hermione…

They both walk upstairs and Harry’s watches them. He then turns and looks down the hallway towards the door. He lets out a sigh and proceeds to walk upstairs.

INT. GRIMMAULD PLACE-HALLWAY

The camera shifts to Harry walking up the stairs into a Hallway. He turns to walk up the next flight of stairs but pauses. He notices the nameplate on a door reads ‘SIRIUS’ He pauses in front of the door for a moment and then slowly opens the door.

INT. GRIMMAULD PLACE-SIRIUS ROOM

Harry walks into Sirius’s room and looks around. He notices the large bed, tall windows, and a dusty chandelier. He walks toward the other end of the room where there a many pictures plastered on the wall underneath a large Gryffindor banner. The camera zooms in on the pictures showing plenty of motorcycles, girls in bikini’s, and plenty of pictures of young Sirius. He camera pauses on a picture of young Sirius, James, Lupin, and Wormtail all smiling and waving. The camera pans back to show Harry looking at the picture.

HARRY
Dad….

He tries to take the picture down but it doesn’t budge. Harry takes a step back and we hear a paper shuffle. He looks down notices a pile of papers next to Sirius bed. He picks them up and starts looking through them. One is crumbled and Harry smooths it out and begins to read. We hear LILY’S POTTER voice.

LILY (O.S.)
Dear Padfoot…

INT. GODRICS HALLOW-POTTERS HIDING PLACE-SITTING ROOM- 17 YRS AGO-NIGHT

The scene fades to a shot of Lily sitting at a table writing the letter.

LILY (V.O.)
Thank you for Harry’s birthday present! It was his favorite by far.

She looks back and we see JAMES POTTER standing with a smile on his face. The camera pans down to show a one year old Harry zooming around on a little broomstick.

JAMES
Looks Lily he’s a natural. He’s going to be a great Quidditch player one day!

Lily smiles and turns around to write again.

LILY (V.O.)
One year old and already zooming along on his toy broomstick. James is getting a bit frustrated shut up here, he tries not to show it but I can tell…also, Dumbledore’s still got his Invisibility Cloak, so no chance of little excursions. Wormy was here last weekend, he seemed a bit down. Bathilda Bagshot drops in most days, she has the most amazing stories about Dumbledore, I don’t know how much to believe, actually, because it seems incredible that Dumbledore….

INT. GRIMMAULD PLACE-SIRIUS ROOM-MOMENTS LATER

The scene cuts back to Harry standing in Sirius room staring at his mothers letter. He sits it down on Sirius’s bed and starts to scan the floor looking for the second page. He notices a torn photograph on the floor and looks at it. It’s a picture of him as a baby zooming around on the broom and his fathers legs chasing him. Harry smiles and the scene fades to him walking into the bedroom where Ron and Hermione are.

INT. GRIMMAULD PLACE-BEDROOM-MOMENTS LATER

Hermione is pulling out clothes from her bag and Ron seems to be examining the room. They both looks up as Harry walks in.

HERMIONE
Where were you?

HARRY
Sirius’s room…thought I’d check it out. Look.

He hands Hermione the letter and the picture. Hermione begins to read the letter.

HARRY
It’s a letter my mom wrote to Sirius, I can’t find the second page anywhere.

RON
Was his room a mess aswell? Seems like someone was here before us…looking for something….

HARRY
Yeah I notices that…what do they think they could find?

RON
Information about the Order maybe?

HERMIONE
Bathilda? Do you think your mom means Bathilda Bagshot Harry?

HARRY
Yeah…Neville’s gran told me she stayed in Godrics Hallow aswell. Dumbledore too.

HERMIONE
Dumbledore?

HARRY
Yeah. Add that to the list of things I don’t know about him.

Harry sits down on the bed in frustration.

HERMIONE
Harry?

HARRY
Don’t you see Hermione? We’re unprepared! I don’t know where to begin looking for the Horcruxes and all this about Dumbledore being a dark wizard in his youth…

HERMIONE
Harry I’m sure that’s fake…

HARRY
Is it? Hermione all the time we spent together and I know nothing about him…or this mission…and Snape took him away before I had the chance.

RON
We’ll figure something out mate.

HARRY
I just wish we had more time…I wish I could talk to him again…

HERMIONE
Harry…I think we can….

HARRY
What do you mean?

HERMIONE
Every headmaster Hogwarts ever had has a portrait in the headmasters office after they pass….

HARRY
How are we supposed to get there to speak to his portrait?

Hermione smiles and the scene cuts to a shot of an empty room and the door opens and the trio walks into it.

INT-GRIMMAULD PLACE-BEDROOM 2-MOMENTS LATER

HERMIONE
Back when Ron and I first came to Grimmauld Place Sirius took us on a tour.

They stop in front of an empty portrait.

RON
Great…an empty frame…

HERMIONE
Don’t you remember Ron? This portrait is of Phineas Nigellus Black…he was once a Hogwarts Headmaster….

HARRY
Do you mean?

HERMIONE
Yes…he can move between this portrait and his one at Hogwarts. If we can somehow contact him….

HARRY
Maybe we’ll get him to contact Dumbledore’s portrait for us!

HERMIONE
Exactly!
(Clears her throat)
Phineas! Phineas Black!?!

Nothing happens.

RON
Well that was fun.

HERMIONE
Well I’ll keep trying to contact him. You two go to the kitchens and see what you can find.

They both nod and exit.

INT. GRIMMAULD PLACE-HALLWAY-MOMENTS LATER

Harry and Ron begin to walk down the hall. Ron looks up and notices another faceplate on a door. Harry pauses and turns around.

HARRY
Ron?

RON
Harry…I think you should see this….

Harry walks over and looks at the nameplate. The camera zooms in on the faceplate and it reads ‘Do Not Enter Without the Express Permission of Regulus Arcturus Black’

HARRY
Ron…you don’t think….

RON
It has to be….

HARRY
Hermione!

Hermione runs out of the room towards them.

HERMIONE
What’s wrong?!?

HARRY
I think Ron has found something…look…

She starts to read the faceplate.

HERMIONE
Regulus…R.A.B? The locket….you don’t think?

HARRY
I think so Hermione.

The smile and open the door.

INT. GRIMMAULD PLACE-REGULUS ROOM-MOMENT LATER

They walk into the room which is covered with the Slytherin colors. Hermione starts to examine the collage of newpapers that are on his wall.

HERMIONE
They’re all about Voldemort…I think Regulus was a Death Eater.

RON
Wouldn’t surprise me.

He starts to rummage through things looking for the locket

HERMIONE
There’s an easier way Ron….ACCIO LOCKET!

Nothing happens and Ron shrugs and starts searching again.

HERMIONE
Well I’ll take this side…Harry you search there…I’m sure together we’ll be able to find the locket.

HARRY
Do you think anyone else knew about the locket Hermione?

HERMIONE
What do you mean?

HARRY
I mean…I just had this crazy thought…might not be anything…

RON
Spit it out why don’t you…

HARRY
Kreacher…

HERMIONE and RON
Kreacher?

HARRY
He’s been here his whole life…it may be a long shot but maybe he’ll know something.

RON
Well he’s your houself now…call him.

HARRY
Right…KREACHER!

POP immeditaly KREACHER the houself appears in the middle of Regulus room. He bows at Harry.

KREACHER
Master back in my Mistress’s old house with the blood-traitor Weasley and the Mudblood….

HARRY
I forbid you to call anyone ‘blood traitor’ or ‘Mudblood’

KREACHER
If Master doesn’t mind Kreacher asking…why is Master snooping around ole Master Rugulus’s room.

HARRY
We’re looking for something and maybe you can help us. Do you know if Regulus had this….this locket…

Kreacher eyes widen at the question and falls to his knees. Harry takes off the fake locket around his neck and holds it in front of Kreacher.

HARRY
I went looking for it about a month ago and this is what I found. It had a letter inside it….

Tears begin to fall down Kreachers eyes.

KREACHER
Gone…it’s gone…Kreacher did wrong, Kreacher failed in his orders!

HARRY
Kreacher?

KREACHER
Mundungus Fletcher stole it all: Miss Bella’s and Miss Cissy’s pictures, the goblets with the family crest, and the locket. Master Regulus’s locket.

Kreacher starts to beat on himself mercilessly and Harry grabs his arms.

HARRY
I order you not to hurt yourself! Now Kreacher this is important…Hermione wasn’t Mundungus…

HERMIONE
Yeah he came with us when we picked you up from the Dursley’s. Not the most trustworthy person…

RON
He’s the reason Moody is dead.

HARRY
Are you sure he stole it Kreacher?

KREACHER
Yes.

HARRY
And you call the locket ‘Master Regulus’s’ Why? Where did it comes from?

Kreacher curls himself up into a ball and stares off into the distance.

KREACHER
For years Master Regulus talked of the Dark Lord, who was going to bring the wizards out of hiding to rule the Muggles and Muggle-borns…and finally when he was sixteen years old, Master Regulus joined the Dark Lord.

RON
He was a Death Eater?

KREACHER
Yes…

INT. GRIMMAULD YEARS-KITCHEN-YEARS EARLIER (FLASHBACK)

The scene slowly fades to Kreacher in the past cleaning up the kitchen. REGULUS slowly walks into the kitchen.

KREACHER (V.O)
A year after he had joined, Master Regulus came down to the kitchen to see Kreacher and Master Regulus said…he said…

REGULUS
The Dark Lord requires an elf Kreacher.

Kreacher bows.

EXT. THE CAVE-NIGHT

The scene cuts to a wideshot of THE CAVE where Voldemort hid the locket Horcrux. We see Voldemort standing outside of the entrance with Kreacher.

KREACHER (V.O.)
So Kreacher went to the Dark Lord. The Dark Lord took Kreacher to a cave beside the sea. And beyond the cave there was a cavern, and in the cavern was a great black lake….

We see Voldemort pulling the boat up from the depths of the lake. Kreacher looks up at him curiously and Voldemort simply smiles.

KREACHER (V.O.)
There was boat…and it took us to this basin full of potion on the island. The Dark Lord…The Dark Lord made Kreacher drink it…

We see Kreacher taking a drink of the potion and he begins to yell out in pain. He continues to drink as Voldemort’s eyes widen with satisfaction.

KREACHER (V.O.)
Kreacher drank, and as he drank, he saw terrible things…Kreacher’s insides burned…Kreacher cried for Master Regulus to save him, but the Dark Lord only laughed. He made Kreacher drink all the potion…He dropped a locket into the empty basin…he filled it with more potion..and then…and then….

HARRY (V.O.)
What Kreacher?

KREACHER (V.O.)
He sailed away, leaving Kreacher on the island…

We see Voldemort sailing away on the boat and Kreacher gasping for air on all fours.

KREACHER (V.O.)
Kreacher needed water, he crawled to the island’s edge and he drank from the black lake…and hands…dead hands…came out of the water and dragged Kracher under the surface….

We see Kreacher being pulled under by the INFERI and then we cut back to present day.

INT. GRIMMAULD PLACE-REGULUS’S ROOM-MOMENTS LATER

We see Kreacher, tears in his eyes and rocking back and forth as he tells the story. Harry, Ron, and Hermione are now sitting in front of him, a look of amazement in their eyes.

HARRY
How did you get away?

Kreacher looks up at Harry.

KREACHER
Master Regulus told Kreacher to come back.

HARRY
I know, but how did you escape the Inferi?

KREACHER
Master Regulus told Kreacher to come back.

HARRY
But you couldn’t Apparate in and out of that cave otherwise Dumbledore…

RON
Elf magic isn’t like wizard magic Harry.

KREACHER
The house elf’s highest law is his Master’s bidding. Kreacher was told to come home, so Kreacher came home.

HARRY
So what did Regulus say when you told him what happened?

KREACHER
Master was very worried, very worried…Master told Kreacher to stay hidden and not to leave the house. And then…it was a little while later…Master Regulus came to find Kreacher.

INT. GRIMMAULD PLACE-REGULUS ROOM-PAST

The scene cuts to Regulus standing in his room looking at the fake locket. He puts it in his pocket and looks down at Kreacher.

REGULUS
Kreacher…I need you to take to the cave. Take me to the cave the Dark Lord took you.

KREACHER
Yes Master.

Regulus grabs Kreachers arm and BOOM they disappeared.

INT. CAVE ENTRANCE-MOMENTS LATER

The scene cuts to Kreacher putting blood on the wall and it peeling away slowly. Regulus slowly follows Kreacher in and it cuts to them in the boat as it lands in the island in the middle of the lake. Regulus walks up to the basin and looks down into it. He takes the fake locket out of his pocket and stares at it for a moment.

REGULUS
I want you to take this Kreacher and once the basin is empty…I want you to switch lockets.

KREACHER
But Master the potion does terrible…

REGULUS
That’s an order Kreacher!

He hands the locket to Kreacher.

REGULUS
I want you to leave without me. Go home and never tell my mother about this and I want you to destroy the locket Kreacher.

KREACHER
Yes…yes Master….

Regulus begins to drink the potion and yell out in pain.

KREACHER (V.O.)
And master drank it…drank all the potion..and when he was done Kreacher swapped lockets…

We see Kreacher switch out lockets as Regulus lays on the ground in pain. He looks up at Kreacher who bows and walks towards the boat. The boat begins to move once Kreacher is in it and we see Regulus reach down for water. All of a sudden the Inferi begin to pull him under.

KREACHER (V.O.)
Kreacher watched…as Master Regulus…was dragged beneath the water…and….

INT. GRIMMAULD PLACE-REGULUS’S ROOM-PRESENT DAY

The scene cuts back to Kreacher staring blankly into the distance. Hermione has a hand over her mouth as tears slowly form in her eyes.

KREACHER
Nothing Kreacher did made any mark on the locket. Kreacher tried everything but it would not open. So many powerful spells upon the casing. Kreacher failed to obey orders….

He starts to cry loudly.

HARRY
I will destroy the locket Kreacher…I just need you to find Mundungues Fletcher. It’s really important. We want to ensure that Master Regulus didn’t die in vain.

Kreacher stares up at Harry with a curious look on his face.

KREACHER
Find Mundungus Fletcher?

HARRY
And bring him here.

Kreacher gets up on his feet.

HARRY
Before you go…um….

He hands the fake locket to Kreacher.

HARRY
I’d like you to have this. This belonged to Regulus and I’m sure he’d want you to have it as a token of gratitide for what you…

Tears begin to roll down Kreachers eyes

KREACHER
Th…thank you..Master…

Kreacher looks down at the locket and then POOF he is gone.

HERMIONE
That was nice of you Harry.

HARRY
Yeah…

He walks out of Regulus room and Ron and Hermione follow.

INT. GRIMMAULD PLACE-HALLWAY-MOMENTS LATER

Harry walks into the hallway and looks out of one of the windows.

HARRY
Guys….

They both walk up to the window and look out. Standing outside are two Death Eaters looking around curiously.

RON
Do you think?

HERMIONE
They can’t see this place. You have to know it’s here to see it….we’re safe…

HARRY
But why would they come here?

HERMIONE
Sirius’s will. He left you this home and if the Ministry kept his will like they did Dumbledore’s….

HARRY
They’d know to find me here.

Harry closes the blind and the scene cuts to a shot of Grimmauld Place. Standing in front two Death Eaters still looking right at the house, but they’re not able to see it.

Old November 13th, 2008, 9:30 pm
Registered Animagus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phrozenone View Post
Hmmmm it seems this thread has become a bit quiet

Nevertheless I've finally started back writing on my DH pt. 1 script. I'm a bit rusty but let me know what you guys think

I have come to realize I guess the 'positives' of doing it in two parts (Although I'm still not happy with the decision ) there's ALOT more character development since there are two parts and I'm focusing on things I never would've if it were one movie. You guys will see what I mean..but for the record I'm about an hour into the film and they haven't left for camping yet So yeah...I've decided on a couple changes and I hope you guys like them..but that'll come later So here is a little bit more of Deathly Hallows pt. 1
Phrozenone, that was AWESOME!!!

I loved the flashbacks of Lily and James, and of Kreacher and Regulus! Genius to add them in!

I also like how you added Neville's Gran, replacing Auntie Muriel with her, nice job!

There were a few lines I didn't like.

One that comes to mind is:

Quote:
HARRY
I think you shoud have stopped at "thanks" but that is just me.

Everything else is just GREAT!

Old November 13th, 2008, 9:44 pm

Well, first off, I have started to write some more, but I will not post it cos I haven't cut much from it, so its basically the book in script format

Phrozenone, great as always , although I did find the birthday party to be exposition after exposition after exposition, and mentioning the tale of the Three Brothers seemed wrong....

The rest however was fabulous! especially the part with the letter and the cave flashback

Old November 13th, 2008, 11:46 pm
Registered Animagus

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArryGrotter View Post

Phrozenone, great as always , although I did find the birthday party to be exposition after exposition after exposition, and mentioning the tale of the Three Brothers seemed wrong....
Yes, I agree with this. I don't think it is a good idea to introduce the Deathly Hallows this early. I like it right where it was introduced. It would be good to keep it there.

Old November 14th, 2008, 1:32 am
Fourth Year

Thanks guys!

I'm glad you like the Lily and Regulus flashbacks Fury! I really felt seeing them makes the impact so much better. Plus it makes Kreachers Tale so much sadder...actually seeing it all happen.

And yeah I feel the same way about the birthday but I couldn't figure out what else to do so I just kept going I'm sure on future drafts/rewrites I'll do more with it. That's the thing with DH..there's sooooooooooo much exposition

You guys will see later why I introduced the 'Deathly Hallows' so early as I keep writing. It's not really introduced really...just mentioned...so the audience can hear it and it'll get there minds rolling on what they are since the actually mention and explanation doesn't come to basically the end of the film

Thanks again for the feedback and I'll try and get the next portion up as soon as I can!

Old November 29th, 2008, 9:05 pm
Fourth Year

Alright well here's the next section guys. It's a short one seeing as I'm still working on the Ministry Heist. Just so you know it's going to be VERY different...and possibly shorter..than the hiest from the book. I didn't want to use Polyjuice Potion (I mean who wants to see other actors potraying the trio?) but still try to come up with a ...decent..way for them to break in. Once I'm done with is I can't WAIT to hear you guys opinion on it (Bad or Bad )

Until then here's the next section and as always let me know what you think

Quote:
INT. GRIMMAULD PLACE-KITCHEN-AFTERNOON

We cut to Hermione making lunch in the kitchen. Ron is obviously bored and Harry is pacing.

HARRY
Where is Kreacher? It’s been weeks…

HERMIONE
He’ll find him Harry.

MOODY’S VOICE
Severus Snape?

They all pause in horror. Quickly they pull out their wands. Harry slowly walks into the hallway and see’s a figure standing in the dark.

HARRY
Don’t move!

LUPIN
Hold your fire….

Lupin steps into the light.

LUPIN
It’s me, Rumus.

Harry smiles as Lupin takes off his cloak and walks into the kitchen. Hermione runs up and hugs him.

LUPIN
I’m glad to see you three are alright. No signs of Severus, then?

HARRY
No. What’s been going on? Is everyone okay?

LUPIN
Yes, but we’re all being watched. There are a few Death Eaters outside….

HARRY
We know….

LUPIN
I had to apparate very precisely onto the top step outside the front door to be sure that they would not see me.

HERMIONE
Well have a seat I’m just preparing lunch.

HARRY
So what happened after we left? We haven’t heard a thing….

LUPIN
Death Eaters searched the Burrow up and down looking for Harry. Arthur heard a rumor that they tried to torture your whereabouts out of Scrimgeour before they killed him; if it’s true, he didn’t give you away. Voldemort knows however how much the Burrow means to you Harry and I’m sure he figured you’d be there….

HARRY
For my seventeenth birthday.

LUPIN
The Death Eaters have got the full might of the Ministry on their side now Harry. They’ve got the power to perform brutal spells without fear of identification or arrest. They’ve been torturing numerous people trying to find out where you are.

HERMIONE
And are they bothering to give an excuse for torturing Harry’s whereabouts out of people?

Lupin pulls a Daily Prophet out of his coat and unfolds it. He sits it on the table. On the cover is a picture of Harry and the headline reads ‘WANTED FOR THE QUESTIONING ABOUT THE DEATH OF ALBUS DUMBLDORE’

LUPIN
That’s the pretext for going after you.

RON
That’s rubbish!

HERMIONE
So Death Eaters have taken over the Daily Prophet too?

LUPIN
Yes. They say Scrimgeour resigned and Pius Thicknesse has replaced him, he is under the Imperius Curse of course.

RON
Why didn’t Voldemort declare himself Minister for Magic?

LUPIN
Voldemort is playing a clever game Ron. Declaring himself might have provoked open rebellion: Remaining masked has created confusion, uncertainty, and fear. And by suggesting that Harry had a hand in Dumbledore’s death, Voldemort has not only set a price upon your head, but sown doubt and fear amongst many who would have defended him. The Ministry has also started moving against Muggle borns.

HARRY
What do you mean?

Lupin opens the paper and hands it to Hermione.

HERMIONE
Muggle-born Register. The Ministry of Magic is undertaking a survey of so-called ‘Muggle borns’, the better to understand how they came to posses magical secrets. Every so called Muggle born is to present themselves for interview by the newly appointed Muggle-born Registration Commission.

RON
People won’t let this happen.

LUPIN
It is happening, Ron. Muggle borns are being rounded up as we speak. They’re saying that only magic can be passed on from wizard to wizard and that most muggle borns gained their power by theft or force.

Hermione looks down with shock in her eyes and Ron puts his arm around her.

HARRY
What about Hogwarts?

LUPIN
Students must be given Blood Status…meaning that they have proven to the Ministry that they are of Wizard descent…before they are allowed to attend.

Harry slams his fist on the table in anger and stands up.

HARRY
This can’t happen…this….

LUPIN
I know Harry.
(Pause)
Harry…I have a question and I’ll understand if you can’t confirm this but…the Order is under the impression that Dumbledore left you a mission.

HARRY
He did.

LUPIN
Can you confide in me what the mission is?

HARRY
I can’t Remus, I’m sorry. If Dumbledore didn’t tell you I don’t think I can.

LUPIN
I thought you’d say that but I might still be of some use to you. You know what I am and what I can do. I could come with you to provide protection.

HERMIONE
But what about Tonks?

LUPIN
What about her?

HERMIONE
Well you’re married! How does she feel about you going away with us?

LUPIN
Tonks will be perfectly safe. She’ll be at her parents’ house.

HERMIONE
Is…is everything fine between you and…

LUPIN
Everything is fine, thank you.

They all stare down at Lupin who sighs.

LUPIN
Tonks is going to have a baby.

HERMIONE
Oh, how wonderful!

HARRY
Congrats.

LUPIN
Yeah…so do you accept my offer? Will three become four? I cannot believe Dumbledore would have disapproved….

HARRY
Wait…you want to leave Tonks at her parents house and come away with us?

LUPIN
She’ll be perfectly safe there, they’ll look after her. Harry, I’m sure James would have wanted me to stick with you.

HARRY
Well...I’m not. I’m pretty sure my father would have wanted to know why you aren’t sticking with your own kid.

LUPIN
You don’t understand…

HARRY
Explain then!

LUPIN
I made a grave mistake marrying Tonks. I did it against my better judgment and I have regretted it very much ever since.

HARRY
So you’re just going to dump her and the kid and run off with us?

Lupin jumps up and kicks back his chair in anger, glaring down at Harry.

LUPIN
Don’t you understand what I’ve done to my wife and my unborn child? I’ve made her an outcast! Even her own family is disgusted by our marriage, what parents want their only daughter to marry a werewolf? And the child…my kind don’t usually breed! It will be like me and if by some miracle it is not like me, then it will be better off…a hundred times so, without a father of whom it must always be ashamed!

HERMIONE
Don’t say that…how could any child be ashamed of you?

HARRY
Oh, I don’t know Hermione, I’d be pretty ashamed of him. If the new regime thinks Muggle-borns are bad what will they do to a half werewolf whose fathers’ in the Order? My father died trying to protect my mother and me, and you reckon he’d tell you to abandon your kid to go on an adventure with us?

LUPIN
How dare you! This is not about a desire for danger or personal glory…how dare you suggest such a thing!

HARRY
I think you’re feeling a bit of a daredevil…fancy stepping into Sirius’s shoes…

HERMIONE
Harry….

HARRY
I’d never have believe this. The man who taught me to fight dementors…a coward.

Lupin pulls out his wand and BOOM Harry is thrown across the room. Lupin grabs his cloak and quickly exits.

HERMIONE
Remus come back!

BOOM we hear the front door slam.

HERMIONE
Harry! How could you?

Harry gets up and dusts himself off.

HARRY
Easy….He had it coming to him. Parent’s shouldn’t leave their kids unless…unless they’ve got to.

Harry storms out of the kitchen leaving Ron and Hermione. Hermione sighs and the camera pans back out of the kitchen and down the hall. It passes through the mirror of the front door and outside. The camera then pans up towards the sky. It pans down and we see the HOGWARTS EXPRESS on the tracks and the camera pans up to to show Hogwarts in the distance. As the camera gets closer to Hogwarts it becomes night and the camera pans down to show students gathering in THE GREAT HALL.

INT. HOGWARTS-THE GREAT HALL-NIGHT

We see Ginny and Luna walking slowly into the Great Hall.

LUNA
It’s very…strange...to be here without Dumbledore.

GINNY
Yeah…any idea who’s taking his place?

LUNA
No idea…well I’ll see you after the feast Ginny!

GINNY
Later Luna.

Ginny takes a seat next to Neville who is scanning the teachers table. Dumbledore’s chair is still empty and McGonagall looks very uncomfortable.

GINNY
Any news on the new headmaster yet Neville?

NEVILLE
None. Have you heard anything about Harry?

GINNY
Nothing.

The door of the Great Hall opens and swiftly Snape walks down the aisle. Ginny and Neville both frown as he passes them and walks behind the teacher’s desk. Instead of sitting in usual spot however he stands in front of the podium. The whole hall becomes silent.

SNAPE
I’d like to introduce you to your new headmaster…..me.

All the Slytherian students begin to cheer. Ginny casts a worried look at Neville who also seems to have tensed up.

SNAPE
Now before we get to business I’d like to introduce a few new additions to the staffing.

He looks up and AMYCUS CARROW and ALECTO CARROW both walk into the Great Hall dressed in black with smiles on their faces. Neville leans in and whispers to Ginny.

NEVILLE
Aren’t those?

GINNY
Death Eaters? Yeah….

They both sit down behind the teachers desk.

SNAPE
I’d like you all to welcome Amycus Carrow who will be the new Dark Arts teacher.

He raises a hand in acknowledgement.

SNAPE
Amycus Carrow will now teach…Muggle Studies….

Everyone in the hall seemed to cast looks at each other when he said this.

SNAPE
Now things are going to be different here. Rule breaking is prohibited and heed my warning, any wrong doers will indeed be punished….severely. I will not tolerate insubordination and any trouble makers will be handled by me personally.

Ginny and Neville both casts looks at each other as the scene cuts to the students leaving the Great Hall and going to their respective houses. Ginny walks away from the crowd out into the Entrance Courtyard. Neville and Luna both follow her as she looks up into the night sky.

EXT. HOGWARTS-ENTRANCE COURTYARD-NIGHT

LUNA
Are you alright Ginny?

GINNY
Yeah…just thinking about Harry, Ron, and Hermione. I hope they’re ok.

LUNA
I’m sure they’re fine. If there’s one thing I know about those three…they’re strong.

NEVILLE
So what are we going to do about Snape?

GINNY
What do you mean?

NEVILLE
We can’t just let him take over without a fight.

GINNY
Neville….

NEVILLE
As long as we’re here…Dumbledore’s Army still lives on.

LUNA
What can we do?

NEVILLE
Plenty. Look out for the first years…make sure they come to no harm. Show Snape and those Death Eaters we won’t go down without a fight! Dumbledore wouldn’t want us to give in.

GINNY
Neither would Harry.

NEVILLE
Exactly. So what do you say?

Ginny turns around to face Neville and Luna and nods.

GINNY
For Harry.

LUNA and NEVILLE
For Harry.

SNAPE (O.S.)
What is this?

They turn to see Snape walking up behind them.

SNAPE
Correct me if I’m wrong but aren’t you three supposed to be heading to your houses.

They all quickly walk past Snape into the school. Ginny looks back at him for a second before walking away. Snape stands looking up at the night sky.

INT. HOGWARTS-HEADMASTERS OFFICE-NIGHT

The scene cuts to the SPINNING GARGOYLE and we see Snape walk into the Headmaster’s Office. The camera pans up to show old Headmasters asleep on the wall. Snape slowly walks towards the desk and glances at the SWORD OF GRYFFINDOR hanging in a glass case. He then walks up to the photo of Phineas Black.

SNAPE
Phineus Black

PHINEUS
Yes headmaster?

SNAPE
I’m going to need you assistance.

Phineas looks down at Snape curiously as the camera slowly fades to a shot of ‘The Daily Prophet’ that reads ‘SEVERUS SNAPE CONFIRMED AS HOGWARTS HEADMASTER’ The camera pans back to show Harry picking it up off the ground and looking at it. He is dressed in dark clothes and has on a hat that is low on his face to hide his identity. He looks at the paper and we see a look of anger develop in his eyes. Harry quickly walks into an allyway. He turns and see’s if anyone is looking and SWOOSH he apparates onto the top step of Grimmauld Place. He stands there for a second looking out at the Death Eaters standing in front of the house. There are about 10 of them standing there now. He sighs and opens the door. The door closes behind him.

HARRY (O.S.)
You guys won’t believe it…

INT. GRIMMAULD PLACE-KITCHEN-AFTERNOON-NEXT DAY

The scene cuts to Harry slamming the paper on the kitchen table. Ron and Hermione both grab it and read the headline.

HERMIONE
No!

RON
This isn’t good.

HERMIONE
And he has access to Dumbledore’s study…which means…I’ll be back!

She runs out of the kitchen quickly. Harry picks up the paper and looks down at it.

HARRY
Looks like he’s appointed the Carrows as new teachers… They were on top of the tower the night Dumbledore died.

RON
Blimey.

HARRY
And there are more Death Eaters watching the house. They must know we’re here…

RON
Yeah but don’t you think they’d be able to get in already if Snape told them how?

HARRY
You’re right…

BOOM a body falls onto the table. Harry and Ron jump back as they realize its Mundungus Fletcher and standing on him is Kreacher.

KREACHER
Kreacher has returned with the thief Mundungus Fletcher, Master.

Mundungus tries to pull out his wand but Kreacher kicks it out of his hand and starts to slap him continuously in the face.

HARRY
That’s enough Kreacher.

KREACHER
Can I hit him once more please Master?

Harry looks over at Ron who is laughing and Harry shrugs.

HARRY
Sure.

Kreacher slaps Mundungus once more and jumps off of him.

RON
That was brilliant.

HARRY
Get up….I said get up!

Harry points his wand at Mundungus who quickly jumps off the table and faces him.

MUNDUNGUS
Listen…I’m sorry about the rescue okay. I panicked and You-Know-Who was coming flying at me and I never volunteered to die fore you….

HARRY
I’m not interested in why you ran out on Mad-Eye.

MUNDUNGUS
Then why the ‘ell am I being ‘unted down by ‘ouse-elves?

HARRY
Why were you here?

MUNDUNGUS
What?

HARRY
It’s obvious the house had been rummaged through and thanks to Kreacher we found out it was you. Why were you taking things from here?

MUNDUNGUS
Well Sirius never cared about any of this junk…

BAM a potatoe hits Mundungus in the head. The camera pans over to show that it was Kreacher who threw it.

KREACHER
How dare you call Master’s possessions junk!

HARRY
You know I really don’t care what else you took but there was this one item…a locket….

MUNDUNGUS
Yeah…would’ve gotten a pretty penny from that woman didn’t threaten me.

HARRY
Woman?

MUNDUNGUS
Yeah. I was selling in Diagon Alley and she come up to me asking is I had a license for trading magical artifacts. She was gonna fine me, but took a fancy to the locket and told me she’d take it and let me off that time.

HARRY
Who was it?

MUNDUNGUS
Dunno…some Ministry hag…she sorta looked like a toad.

Harry and Ron’s eyes both widen when he says this. T hey both look at each other.

HARRY and RON
Umbridge.

BOOM Mundungus is flown back across the room. We see Hermione with her wand pointed at him.

RON
Oh…there you are…

HERMIONE
I see Kreacher found the traitor.

HARRY
Yeah….

Harry walks over to him and looks down and see’s Mundungus is completely knocked out.

RON
You knocked him out.

HERMIONE
Sorry…when I saw him I just…well…anyway..did you find out anything?

HARRY
Yeah.

HERMIONE
Well…where is the locket?

HARRY
Umbridge has it.

HERMIONE
No….

HARRY
She took it from him when he was selling Sirius’s things in Diagon Ally.

HERMIONE
This is just….just….

RON
Where were you off to anyway? You just ran out of here.

HERMIONE
Phineas Nigellus.

RON
What about him?

HERMIONE
Snape could send Phineas to look inside this house for him. So I moved his portrait into that enchanted bag so he won’t be able to see anything.

RON
Good thinking!

HERMIONE
Thank you…so what are we going to do about Umbridge and the locket.

HARRY
There’s only one thing we can do….go and get it.

Hermione and Ron cast looks at each other and we hear a rumble. Everyone turns around to see Kreacher pulling Mundungus by the leg into his cupboard.

HARRY
Kreacher…what are you doing?

KREACHER
Kreacher is just going to have a little…word…with the traitor Fletcher master.

Kreacher smiles at Harry before he pulls Mundungus into the room and closes the door.

Old November 29th, 2008, 9:24 pm

I enjoyed that!

I especially liked that short scene with Snape in his office

A couple of things I think could have been better:
The feast scene seemed to corny or something....
I have the reintroduction of Umbrdige panned out already in my head - that when Mundungus says 'toad' that it goes straight to a shot of her in the Ministry - so PERSONALLY I didn't like how the tension of it being Umbridge was lost since the reveal was mid-scene instead of at the end...

Once again, great!

Old December 23rd, 2008, 9:25 pm

I like how you have changed the Riddle House scene, but don't like that you omitted more between that and the QWC than the movie

And is the moving man meant to be Crouch?

Old January 21st, 2009, 1:29 am
Fourth Year

Well it has surely been a LONG time since I've set foot into this thread. Well I'm just now finishing the next section of my DH pt. 1 screenplay (I JUST finished writing it now ) and I would LOVE feedback on this next section.

Not only is it a part that I wouldn't include if DH were one movie...but it's also one of the most difficult sections I've had to adapt...ever..since it is sooo different. This section is..of course..the Ministry Heist.

So how do I do it without having the leads change into different people yet make it believable and have tension? Well what you guys are about to read you may not like but this is my first draft so bare with me

I'm going to post the Heist aswell as the scenes afterwards and let me know what you think..what you'd do differently...etc etc.

So here it is..my first post of 2009 in this thread and hopefully not the last The next section of my Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1 script.

Quote:
The scene cuts to a sweeping shot of LONDON. The camera then pans down into a small Muggle Coffee Shop. It passes through the window and goes to a table where Harry, Ron, and Hermione are sitting. Hermione and Ron both are dressed very differently with wigs and so is Harry (Who has on a mustache aswell as Ron.) They sitting in the back of the nearly empty diner.

INT. MUGGLE BAR-MIDDAY

HERMIONE
I can’t believe you talked me into doing this Harry…this is crazy.

HARRY
What other choice do we have Hermione? We’ve staked out the Ministry for days…we’re as ready as we’ll ever be.

HERMIONE
Well I’ve perfected the disillusionment charm so we will blend in with all our surroundings. We must be careful though…they’re bound to be on the lookout for intruders….every little detail matters. Do we have to go over the plan again?

HARRY
No…You and Ron will use the disillusionment charm and wait patiently at the exit for me. I’ll take my cloak…retreat the locket…and viola.

HERMIONE
It’s not that simple Harry….

HARRY
It’ll be fine Hermione…trust me.

RON
So how are we getting in again?

HERMIONE
Honestly Ron….

INT. ALLEYWAY- MINISTRY OF MAGIC ENTRANCE-MOMENTS LATER

The scene cuts to a shot of a tiny alleyway. The camera slowly pans down the wall and we can see Hermione and Ron are blending in with their surroundings. We see a shot of Harry under his invisibility cloak. They stand there silently as SWOOSH MAFALDA HOPKIRK appears in the alley. She walks past them not seeing them and humming to herself. Hermione stops from her hiding place and points her wand at Mafalda. Mafalda pauses and then falls onto the ground unconscious.

HERMIONE
Quick!

Ron opens her purse and pulls out three TOKENS that have M.O.M. written on them. He hands one to Harry and Hermione and Ron and Harry proceed to pull Mafalda into a small room. Closing the door behind her and locking it.

RON
Ready?

INT. MINISTRY OF MAGIC ENTRANCE BATHROOM-MOMENTS LATER

The scene cuts to them following a wizard into the bathrooms. Hermione has her hand covering her eyes and is being lead by Ron. They quickly run in and stand still as the door closes. The man turns around and looks straight at them but doesn’t see them. He shrugs and walks into a stall.

RON
Now what?

HERMIONE
We go into the stalls I think.

The trio stuff themselves into one cubicle.

HERMIONE
Now remember…if by chance this entrance cancels out the spells hopefully…and this is a big chance…our disguises will hold up long enough for us to hide and reapply it. Now Harry keep your cloak around you tight. We’re not sure if there’s someone watching and it’ll be strange to see a pair of legs just flying out.

HARRY
Let’s just do this Hermione.

HERMIONE
Harry we have to be….

She stops talking as she hears the door close. Then they hear a flush and she begins talking again.

HERMIONE
Harry….

HARRY
We’ll be fine.

She sighs as we see Harry (From under the Invisibility Cloak) step into the toilet. He reaches up and pulls the string and SWOOSH the bottom of the toilet opens and Harry is now flying down a chute. We see him curl up, wrapping the cloak tightly around him, and SWOOSH he appears in a fireplace. Harry carefully gets up and steps to the side. SWOOSH we see Ron land in the fireplace seconds later and still blending in with his surrounding. Soon after Hermione appears.

HERMIONE
I can’t believe the spells still…..

She stops as she looks out into the Atrium.

INT. MINISTRY OF MAGIC-ATRIUM-MOMENTS LATER

The camera pans up to show the ATRIUM. Where the golden fountain once was now a gigantic statue made of black stone. The statue is of a wizard and witch sitting on a thrown made of carvings of hundreds of humans wth ugly, twisted faces. Engraved in foot-high letters at the base of the statue were the words ‘MAGIC IS MIGHT’..

HERMIONE
That’s just…just….

SWOOSH someone else appears in the fireplace. We see that it is Mr. Weasley. Ron in all his excitement yells out.

RON
Dad!

Mr. Weasley pauses and looks around. He stares straight at Ron but can’t see him.

MR. WEASLEY
Is someone there?

He stands curiously still for a moment but shrugs and continues to walk. The camera follows Aurther into the lift. We see Harry slip in next to him before the lift closes.

INT. LIFT-MINISTRY OF MAGIC-MOMENTS LATER

As the lift begins to move Mr. Weasley looks around and notices the other wizards in looking deeply at him. Harry notices one of the wizards is carrying a PAMPHLET and on the pamphlet is a picture of Harry with the writings ‘UNDESIRABLE NUMBER ONE’ across it moving and flashing. The lifts stops and opens. Everyone except Arthur (and Harry) leave. As they part ways we see in a distance a figure in all pink walking towards the lift. We see Mr. Weasley tense up as the camera only show the pink shoes the lady is wearing walking towards them. The camera slowly pans up until we reveal that it is DOLORES UMBRIDGE. She gives a small smile as she see’s Arthur standing alone in the lift and she steps in. The lift door closes and they begin to move.

UMBRIDGE
Good evening, Arthur.

MR. WEASLEY
Dolores.

UMBRIDGE
Nice day for registration isn’t it? Ten people today…and one of them the wife of a Ministry employee. Tut, tut…

Long pause.

UMBRIDGE
So have you heard anything from Undesirable Number One Arthur.

MR. WEASLEY
You think I’d tell you if I did?

UMBRIDGE
Of course not…shame…your family being pureblood yet still seen as a disgrace to the wizarding community. I could put in a good word for you with the Minister if you….say…have any ideas to the wherabouts to Undesirable…

MR. WEASLEY
We have nothing to say to each other Dolores.

UMBRIDGE
Have it your way.

The lift stops and opens. We see YAXLEY standing down the hall talking to someone else from the Ministry.

UMBRIDGE
Ah Minister! I’d like to have a word with you…

She walks out of the lift and BAM runs into someone who was walking in past. The notepad she was carrying falls and she reaches down to pick it up.

UMBRIDGE
Watch where you’re going next time you imbosile!

As she leans over the LOCKET falls out from underneath her coat. She is wearing it around her neck and we see Harry’s eyes widen.

HARRY
The locket….

We see Mr. Weasley give a strange look as Yaxley rushes over to help Umbridge. Harry goes to walk out of the lift but Mr. Weasley blocks his way with his arm as the lift closes and begins to move again. Harry stands frozen.

MR. WEASLEY
I knew I heard Ron’s voice when I came to work…thought I was going insane. I know for a fact I just heard your voice Harry.

HARRY
Mr. Weasley…

MR. WEASLEY
Shhh! Now I don’t know why you’re here Harry and I know you’re sure of the massive risk and danger you’ve put yourself into coming here. Is Hermione here aswell?

HARRY
Yes…

MR. WEASLEY
Yes well…while I’m shocked that you three would do something so stupid….I’m glad to hear you’re alright and…well…I trust you Harry and if it was worth you three coming to the Ministry then it must be important. If there’s anything I can do to help….

HARRY
There is sir….could you take me to where Umbridge is going.

MR. WEASLEY
Umbridge? Harry….are you sure?

HARRY
Never been more sure of anything in my life.

INT. DEPARTMENT OF MYSTERIES-HALLWAY-MOMENTS LATER

DING- We hear the lift stop and open and we see Mr. Weasley walk out of the lift. He looks around to make sure he’s alone. He points towards the door where the courtroom is and says nothing. We see Harry (Under the cloak) walk slowly towards the courtroom. As he gets closer he starts to shiver and we see the air come from his mouth. Harry walks into the waiting room that’s right outside of the courtroom and his mouth drops open at the sight.

INT. WAITING ROOM-MINISTRY OF MAGIC-MOMENTS LATER

We see that the room is full of DEMENTORS surrounding a group of terrified people standing in front of the courtroom door. Harry moves slowly towards the door. We see Dementors turn in his direction as if they sense his presence. From inside the courtroom we hear a loud SCREAM and the door flies open. SWOOSH a man is thrown out of it. 2 Dementors quickly fly and grab him. They both hold him up in the air as Umbridge walks slowly out of the door.

REGISTRY VICTIM
No, No, I’m half blood I tell you! My father was a wizard!

UMBRIDGE
This is your final warning. If you struggle, you will be subjected to the Dementor’s kiss.

The man stops screaming and stares at her, tears streaming from his eyes.

UMBRIDGE
Take him away.

The Dementors quickly fly away carrying the man with them. Everyone in the waiting room watches as he is carried away and Umbridge clears her voice.

UMBRIDGE
Next…Mary Cattermole.

The camera pans over to the lady who slowly walks up to Umbridge. Umbridge turns to walk into the courtroom and the lady follows. Harry quickly glides in after her as the door closes.

INT. COURTROOM-MINISTRY OF MAGIC-MOMENTS LATER

As Harry walks into the room he looks up and notices more Dementors circling slowly across the ceiling looking down on them. We see Umbridge take a seat behind a high raised platform, with Yaxley next to her. Harry notices the locket on her neck.

UMBRIDGE
You are Mary Elizabeth Cattermole?

MARY
Yes.

UMBRIDGE
Married to Reginal Cattermole of the Magical Maintenance Department? Mother to Maisie, Ellie, and Alfred Cattermole?

Tears start to fall down her face.

MARY
Yes and they’re frightened, they think I might not come home….

YAXLEY
Spare us. The brats of Mudbloods do not stir our sympathies.

Harry continues to slowly walk towards Umbridge and he notices a tiny Cat Patronus pacing in front of the platform. As Harry tries to walk past it FLASH of light happens and he pauses. Umbridge and Yaxley both stand up quickly.

YAXLEY
What is it?

UMBRIDGE
Someone else is here….I put a charm up to cancel out any spell just in case someone tried to sneak in.

YAXLEY
Well…where are they Umbridge?

Harry slowly starts to back away and is stopped by something. His eyes widen in fear until he hears a voice.

RON
Shhh it’s us.

UMBRIDGE
Maybe this will help….

She pulls out of her back Mad-Eye Moody’s EYE. She puts it in front of her eyes and we see Harry standing there through it.

UMBRIDGE
You!

RON and HERMIONE
STUPIFY!!!!

BOOM the spells fly out knocking both Umbridge and Yaxley back and out. We see Umbridge’s Cat Patronus vanish.

HARRY
ACCIO LOCKET AND EYE!

SWOOSH the locket and Mad Eye's eye flies off of Umbridge’s neck and into Harry’s hand. The dementors start to fly swiftly around the room. 2 of them fly down and start to ‘soul suck’ Umbridge and Yaxley. Mary screams and runs out of the courtroom.

HARRY
What are you two doing here?

RON
We followed you.

HERMIONE
We need to get out of here before they get up. They’ll have all the entrances sealed!

They turn and dozens of Dementors block their way and the Dementors on the ceiling begin to fly down.

HARRY
Help guys. EXPECTO PATRONUM!

BOOM Harry’s Patronus quicly forms a SHILED blocking the dementors from coming down on them.

RON
EXPECTO PATRONUM!

Ron’s Terrier Patronus barks and runs quickly into the Dementors blocking the door shoving them out the way. Hermione takes the locket from Harry and mutters a spell. A duplicate is made and she points her wand and the duplicate flies back around Umbridge’s neck. Then the three of them run through the path that Ron’s patronus made.

INT. HALLWAY-MINISTRY OF MAGIC-MOMENTS LATER

As the trio run down the hall we see Dementors flying around in confusion and the people who were in the waiting room are gone. We see Mr. Weasley standing near the end of the hall near the lift. Wand at the ready.

HARRY
Get in Mr. Weasley!

INT. LIFT-MINISTRY OF MAGIC-MOMENTS LATER

Mr. Weasley steps into the lift and closes it quickly and it begins to move. Harry removes his Cloak.

MR. WEASLEY
What did you do? Harry are you crazy?!?!

HARRY
We should be safe until Yaxley and Umbridge are revived.

MR. WEASLEY
We?

RON
Hey Dad.

HERMIONE
Mr. Weasley.

MR. WEASLEY
Ron…Hermione…have they been here this whole time?

HARRY
Appareantly…even I didn’t know.

MR. WEASLEY
Good disguises kids…now Harry put the cloak on we’re almost at the Atrim. Get out of here as quick as you can!

Harry throws the clock over himself just as the lift opens. They walk out into the Atrium and there’s a mass panic. Dementors are flying everywhere and we see Ministry officials sealing off the fireplaces.

MR. WEASLEY
Oh no….

HERMIONE
Harry quick!

They begin to quickly run towards one of the last available fireplaces. A wizard runs up to the fireplace and points his wand in preparation to seal it.

HERMIONE
NO!

Hermione points here wand at the ‘MAGIC IS MIGHT’ sign and BOOM it is lifted up.

HERMIONE
GET DOWN!

BOOM the sign is quickly flown across the Atrium and BAM slams in front of the wizard knocking him back and blocking his access to the fireplace. Harry’s cloak is thrown off as we see the ‘seat’ that the wizard was on crumble and the large statue crashes onto the floor. Everyone in the Atrim is distracted by this and they all look up to where the statue once was. SWOOSH a fog fills the Atrium and we see Ron and Hermione’s disguises slowly fade away. Harry grabs his cloak and the trio quickly launch into the fireplace. CRASH a black fog quickly appears in front of where the statue stood and we see Yaxley, furious, appear there. He looks around frantically as the flames slowly rise to take the trio away. He notices them and quickly apparates into a cloud of dust and flies towards the fireplace and the trio disappears.

INT. MINISTRY OF MAGIC ENTRANCE BATHROOM-MOMENTS LATER

SWOOSH all three of them fly out of the toilet. They quickly run out of the stall. They grab each others hand as we see the black smoke quickly fly out of the toilet and begins to surround them. SWOOSH they begin to apparate and are gone as Yaxley fully forms.

EXT. APPARATION STREAM

We hear the trio scream as they are apparating through space and BAM.

EXT. GRIMMAULD PLACE-FRONT STEPS-MOMENTS LATER

SWOOSH they appear on the top step of Grimmauld Place. They stand still as they look around and notice there are no Death Eaters.

RON
Where do you think they’ve gone.

HARRY
I bet every Death Eater is at the Ministry by now.

Hermione, stricken with fear, jumps into Ron’s arms and begins to cry.

HERMIONE
We almost didn’t make it. Harry do you have any idea…!

HARRY
I know. I’m…glad you 2 followed me..that original plan wasn’t so great after all huh?

RON
Come on…let’s go inside…you got the locket?

HARRY
Yeah…

Harry holds up the locket and stares at it. He then places it around his neck.

HARRY
It should be safe right here….

They open the door and walk in.

INT. GRIMMAULD PLACE-KITCHEN-MOMENTS LATER

The scene cuts to the trio walking into the kitchen. Harry and Ron both sit down with a sigh of relief. Hermione, still shaking, paces.

HERMIONE
I can’t believe we did that…how did I possibly let you talk me into it…

HARRY
We got the locket though Hermione.

HERMIONE
Yes and barely made it with our lives. Wonder if they think your father helped us Ron…then what?

RON
You’re right….

HARRY
No one saw him with us Hermione….

HERMIONE
And smooth letting him hear you Harry!

HARRY
Not now Hermione please! Let’s just…rest….

THUMP. We hear a loud noise and everyone looks up at the ceiling.

HERMIONE
What was that?

HARRY
Maybe Kreacher digging through things again.

SWOOSH Kreacher appears.

KREACHER
You called Master?

RON
Where…were you….

KREACHER
Kreacher was out looking for ingredients to make Kreachers special stew tonight…yes….

HARRY
Wait…if you just got here then….

Hermione quickly pulls out her wand.

HERMIONE
Homenum revelio!

There is a sweeping wind that flies out of the kitchen door.

HERMIONE
Harry…someone’s here!

Harry and Ron both jump up and pull out their wands.

RON
How is that possible? You think it’s Lupin.

Harry walks towards the kitchen door.

HERMIONE
Harry please!

HARRY
Show yourself!

Harry walks into the hallway and looks up the flight of stairs.

HARRY
Whoever is here...show yourself now!

THUD. THUD. THUD. We hear footsteps walking slowly down the stairs. Harry raises his wand higher. We see a HAND gliding down the rails and then the figure stands on the top of the stairs in the shadow.

HARRY
SHOW YOURSELF!

The figure steps into the light and we see that it is SNAPE who is carrying a BAG over his shoulder.

HARRY
SNAPE!

BAM a spell flies out of Harry’s wand but misses Snape.

SNAPE
Potter!

Harry runs into the kitchen and Snape appears in the doorway seconds later.

HARRY
CRUCIO!

The spell flies out but misses and hits the door. Hermione moves her wand and the TABLE flies towards Snape. BOOM the table explodes into pieces as Snape blasts it. Ron throws a spell but Snape blocks it.

SNAPE
Don’t be foolish!

HARRY
MURDERER!

Harry lunges forward at Snape. Hermione and Ron try to grab his arm but miss him. Snape holds up the bag as Harry grabs for him and lets go as Harry grabs it and pushes Harry shoves the bag back on Snape knocking him down. Harry drops the bag and points his wand at Snape.

HARRY
You’re going to pay for what you did!

SNAPE
Am I Potter?

Harry lets out a scream of rage but before he can do anything we see Hermione grab him and SWOOSH they apparate.

INT. APPARATION STREAM-MOMENTS LATER

We hear Harry screaming in rage as He and Hermione move quickly through the stream until BAM they land in the middle of the woods. We see Ron standing next to a tree.

EXT. WOODS-MOMENTS LATER

HARRY
WHY DID YOU DO THAT!?!?!

HERMIONE
Harry…

HARRY
I HAD HIM HERMIONE…I COULD’VE KILLED HIM!

HERMIONE
Could you Harry? Snape is more skilled then all of us do you think he would’ve let you just kill him! You saw how he blocked all our spells.

HARRY
But Hermione…

HERMIONE
Grimmauld Place isn’t safe anymore Harry. I brought us someone Snape won’t be able to find us. We got the locket…let’s focus on the mission before revenge.

HARRY
BUT I COULD’VE KILLED HIM HERMIONE.

HERMIONE
Harry….

HARRY
HE WAS RIGHT THERE!!!

HERMIONE
Give me the locket!

HARRY
What?

HERMIONE
The locket Harry. Give it to me!

Harry takes off the locket and hands it to Hermione.

HERMIONE
Better?

HARRY
Ye…yeah…actually….it was odd. My anger was….magnified…

HERMIONE
I thought so. I’ve seen you angry before Harry but….

HARRY
Every spell I threw at him didn’t work properly. Do you think….

HERMIONE
This locket is dark magic Harry…we don’t know how it’ll affect us…Ron…could you….

Ron walks up and takes the locket. He stares at it and we here a tiny thud…as if a heart is beating. He lowers the locket and see’s Hermione comforting Harry still and we see a look of curiousity grow on Ron’s face.

HERMIONE
We’ll take turns wearing the locket until we figure out how to destroy it. I have my bag and I’m sure everything we’ll need out here is in it. I’m going to set up enchantments around to make sure we’re safe…Ron….

RON
Yeah….

HERMIONE
If you look through the bag you should be able to find a tent. Could you put it up for me?

RON
Sure….

HERMIONE
Harry you rest alright?

She smiles at him and sets off to put up enchantments. Ron stares at Harry for a moment.

HARRY
You alright Ron?

RON
Yeah…just…gonna put the tent up….

He puts the locket around his neck and turns away from Harry and the scene fades.

Last edited by Phrozenone; January 21st, 2009 at 2:15 am.
Old January 21st, 2009, 4:05 am

Maybe I'm just more than a purist than I thought, but my review of that part in one word is: "No"

Old January 21st, 2009, 5:00 am
Fourth Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArryGrotter View Post
Maybe I'm just more than a purist than I thought, but my review of that part in one word is: "No"
Well I figured that much

Any word on why and what you would change/do differently? This is one section I really would like to discuss because it was HARD to do and apparently u didn't like it so there goes that

I mean I'm all for cutting it all together personally but it's a good little 'action' moment for the middle of film 1. Any feedback will help though so get to it!

Old February 23rd, 2009, 8:06 pm
Second Year

Re: Fan Scripts: Harry Potter Remakes

I have been working on this script today and I'm quite happy with it, so here my version of the Epilogue that will appear after the credits of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part II!

The Epilogue EXT. KING’S CROSS STATION – MORNING

DAYLIGHT. Moving over London. Closing in on the glass roof of King’s Cross Station. Zooming in on a family in the crowd.

INT. KING’S CROSS STATION – MORNING

Two black-haired boys pushing along TWO LOADED TROLLEYS. They are followed by their parents who are REVEALED to be Harry Potter and Ginny Potter. Their younger red-headed sister is CLUTCHING her father’s arm.

ALBUS POTTER
I won’t be in Slytherin!

GINNY POTTER
Oh, James. Stop teasing your
brother!

JAMES POTTER
I only said he might be.

They stop before the BARRIER between Platforms Nine and Ten. James runs towards the barrier and VANISHES when his trolley should hit the stone.

HARRY
I wonder if they are here
already. We are quite in time.

LILY POTTER
I want to go to Hogwarts too!

HARRY
It won’t be long.

LILY
I want to go now!

A few seconds later Albus follows his brother and also VANISHES into the barrier. When he opens his eyes he has EMERGED at Platform Nine and Three-Quarters. Through the WHITE STEAM the HOGWARTS EXPRESS is visible.

ROSE WEASLEY
Al! Over here!

REVEALING another family standing in the steam: Rose and her younger brother accompanied by their parents Ron Weasley and Hermione Weasley.
ALBUS
Rose!

He RUNS to his cousin and hugs her while the camera passes the unclear figures of Percy Weasley and his older daughter. Harry and Ginny join them when they APPEAR behind Albus.

GINNY
Hi there! Are we really that
late?

HERMIONE
No, we were just early. Ron
thought it would be wise to
leave early because of his
skills behind the wheel.

RON
You thought it would be!

HERMIONE
After you told me you had
Confunded the drive-examiner
I did.

ROSE
What did you do, dad?

RON
Oh, come on. I only forgot
to look in the wing mirror,
you can use a Suspensory
Charm for that!

Harry LAUGHS and GREETS one of his colleagues who walks by and disappears in the crowd. Then his face GROWS STIFF when his eyes catches Draco Malfoy with his wife and son.

RON
Oh, look who we have there!
So that’s little Scorpius. You
need to beat him in all of your
test, Rose. Thank God you
inherited your mother’s brains.

GINNY
Ron, for heaven’s sake! Don try
to turn them against each other
before they’ve even started school.

When Draco caught sight of them Harry NODS as kind as he can and then TURNS AWAY. Then James SHOCKED and joins his family.

JAMES
Do you know who I just saw?

GINNY
Luna and Rolf? We haven’t seen
each other for years.

JAMES
No. Well, I saw them but that’s
not what I’m trying to say. I saw
Teddy snogging Victoire! They were
kissing!

GINNY
You interrupted them?

LILY
Then Teddy would be really part
of the family then, right?

HARRY
I wish Remus and Dora could have
seen him like this. Sometimes he
reminds me of Remus so much.

JAMES
You don’t get it, do you? They
were kissing! Never mind ...

James WALKS away and disappears again and heads for the Hogwarts Express.

HARRY
You should be on the train either.
It’s almost eleven and you don’t
want to miss the train!

RON
Reminds me of our second year.

Rose says goodbye to her parents.

ALBUS
Dad? What if I’m in Slytherin?

Harry CROUCHES DOWN to the height of his son and grabs his shoulder.
HARRY
Albus Severus, you were named for
two headmaster of Hogwarts. One of
them was a Slytherin and was
probably the most brave man I ever
knew.

ALBUS
But just say ...

HARRY
... then Slytherin house will have
Gained an excellent student. And if
it really matters to you, you can
choose Gryffindor over Slytherin.
The Sorting Hat takes your choice
into account.

ALBUS
Really?

HARRY
It did for me. But now it’s time to
go Al. Trust me that everything will
be fine.

Albus SMILES and after he kissed his mother he boards on the train and CLOSES the door behind him. Seconds later he and Rose show up HANGING OUT one of the windows.

HERMIONE
Bye! See you at Christmas!

GINNY
Don’t forget Hagrid’s invitation next
Friday! And send Neville our love!

ALBUS
Mom, I can’t give a Professor love!

The train slowly glides away and DISAPPEARS in its own steam.

GINNY
I hope he will be all right.

HARRY
He will be ... I know it.

The camera zooms out on the crowd.

EXT. KING’S CROSS STATION – MORNING

The camera keeps going up until a AERIAL VIEW of King’s Cross Station with the Hogwarts Express driving through London. Leaving it’s STEAM behind. Turns to the bright sky. In the clouds the HARRY POTTER-LOGO emerges.

The logo in the clouds must be the golden logo as it appears in the first Harry Potter movies and how it should end. In the last movies it always was this dark logo in the night and hopefully it will be like that in Deathly Hallows Part I and II, but the Epilogue must end like Harry, Ron and Hermione went to Hogwarts with the same old feeling and the Chris Columbus-style.

Old March 26th, 2009, 1:34 am
Fourth Year

Well here is the next section everyone and thanks tking for the comment. Keep on posting your scripts aswell they're pretty good I'll make sure to comment more on them in the future

So I was reading through my DH pt. 1 script and some things have changed (I reference the Burrow attack from HBP now and instead of having them find out it's a fake in this one like I originally planned they already know. Might as well make it a direct sequel to the HBP film...well...as much as I know )

But here is the next section. It's mostly the adventures of Ginny, Luna, and Neville. I'm tossing around ideas and this is what I came up with so let me know what you guys think. As per this post I am 1 hr and 10 min into DH pt. 1. I'm almost to the end and I have one change that I hope everyone likes..but that's coming up next time As usually comments are welcomed.

The scene fades back on a shot of the locket. The camera slowly pulls back and we see Ron’s face. As the camera moves further back we see Ron sitting inside of the tent staring at the locket in his hands. The camera pans over to show Harry laying down staring into the roof of the ceiling.

Quote:
INT.-WOODS- TENT-EVENING

The scene fades back on a shot of the locket. The camera slowly pulls back and we see Ron’s face. As the camera moves further back we see Ron sitting inside of the tent staring at the locket in his hands. The camera pans over to show Harry laying down staring into the roof of the ceiling.

HERMIONE
Well I’ve done all I can do with putting up protective enchantments. At the very least, we should know they’re coming.

HARRY
Thanks Hemione….hopefully they’re good enough to keep out Volde….

RON
Don’t say the name!

Hermione and Harry both glance at Ron curiously.

HERMIONE
Don’t be silly Ron…fear of a name….

RON
It just….it feels like a jinx or something. Can’t we call him You-Know-Who…please?

HARRY
I reckon so.

HERMIONE
Well I’ll make us some tea then. I have enough food packed for about a week. Afterwards…..

HARRY
We’ll manage Hermione.

RON
So how are we supposed to destroy this thing?

HARRY
Dunno.

RON
Any ideas where the other’s may be?

HARRY
Ron you already know I have no clue. Dumbledore didn’t really tell me much about Vold…

RON
Harry!

HARRY
Sorry…You-Know-Who’s Horcruxes. They can be anywhere for all I know. He spent years in Albania…maybe he hid one there.

RON
Yeah, let’s go to Albania. Shouldn’t take more than an afternoon to search an entire country.

HARRY
Well I know the snake is a Horcrux and it’s with Vol…

RON
Didn’t I ask you to stop saying that?

HARRY
Fine! The snake is usually with You-Know-Who…happy?

RON
Not particularly.

HARRY
I have a feeling something is hidden at Hogwarts.

HERMIONE
Hogwarts Harry? If a Horcrux were at Hogwarts don’t you think Dumbledore would’ve found it?

HARRY
Well what else do we have? Hogwarts was his home and what better place than to hide something important than your home?

RON
This isn’t you we’re talking about Harry…I’m sure You-Know-Who didn’t consider Hogwarts home…

HARRY
You’re wrong.

Ron frowns at Harry and Hermione hands the two of them cups of tea.

HARRY
Thanks.

HERMIONE
Now there must be someplace we can look.

HARRY
The Orphanage. Vol…

RON
HARRY!

HARRY
YOU-KNOW-WHO THEN! Dumbledore showed me a memory last year of him when he was young. Maybe….

HERMIONE
That’s brilliant Harry!

EXT. LONDON-LIBARARY-NIGHT

We see a shot of a LIBARARY in LONDON.

INT. LONDON-LIBRARY-NIGHT-MOMENTS LATER

The scene cuts to the inside of the libarary and SWOOSH we see the trio Apparate inside. The scene cuts to a shot of Hermione looking through a filing cabinet using her wand as a light. She pulls out a document and sits it down on a table and begins to read.

HERMIONE
Oh no….

HARRY
What is it.

HERMIONE
The Orphanage…it was destroyed years ago.

RON
Great….

HARRY
Well I don’t’ see you coming up with any ideas.

HERMIONE
Please you two! Not now…

RON
So what are we supposed to do?

HARRY
Just keep looking…that’s all we can do isn’t it?

Ron and Harry stare at each other a moment as we see the scene slowly fade into rain. CRASH we see thunder flash over a body of WATER as the camera pans up and we see HOGWARTS in the distance. The camera passes through a window and into the DEFENSE AGAINST THE DARK ARTS CLASSROOM.

INT. HOGWARTS-DEFENSE AGAINST THE DARK ARTS-MIDDAY

AMYCUS CARROW is standing in front of the class.

AMYCUS
Now today class we will be learning about the Unforgivable Curses.

STUDENT
Excuse me sir…but we learned about those 4th year….

AMYCUS
Silence! I would hope 7th year students would know about them but how many of you have seen them in effect. Not many. You…..come here….

He points at the student who just spoke up. The student hesitates and slowly walks up in front of the class.

AMYCUS
You’re a mudblood am I correct?

STUDENT
That’s not an appropriate term sir.

AMYCUS
No..no..I guess not…Goyle!

GOYLE
Yes sir?

AMYCUS
I want you to show the class the effects of the Cruciatus Curse.

The camera pans to Neville who is clearly angry as Goyle walks up to the front of the class.

GOYLE
What do you want me to perform it on?

AMYCUS
What…oh no dear boy…who..and this filthy mudblood looks like a good candidate…

NEVILLE
NO!

Neville quickly jumps up.

NEVILLE
That is inhumane!

AMYCUS
Sit down Mr. Longbottom!

NEVILLE
No!

Amycus laughs and gives a nod at Goyle

GOYLE
CRUCIO!

The student falls to the ground screaming out in pain.

AMYCUS
Good boy Goyle…oh you’re so much like your father….

GOYLE
Thank you sir….

The student continues to role around in pain as Goyle continues to perform the spell on him.

NEVILLE
STOP IT!

AMYCUS
Speak out of line again and you’ll be sent to detention Longbottom!

NEVILLE
I don’t care!

AMYCUS
You’re a pureblood! Filthy half breeds like this deserve nothing more….

NEVILLE
They have every right as we do! If I remember correctly isn’t your precious master a half blood himself!

AMYCUS
You watch your tongue!

BAM Neville is hit with a spell and is thrown back across the room. Amycus quickly storms towards him, grabbing him by the his robes and looking down on him.

AMYCUS
Do you really want to play the hero Mr. Longbottom? Do you have any idea who you’re dealing with?

NEVILLE
Do you?

Amycus glares down at Neville for a moment and then smiles.

AMYCUS
Follow me to the front of the class.

He let’s go of Neville and walks towards the class.

AMYCUS
You can take a seat Goyle. Great work! Longbottom…front of the class…NOW!

Neville slowly walks to the front of the class. He glances down at the student who is still whimpering on the floor.

AMYCUS
Now Longbottom I think it’s best if you participate in today’s lesson. Practice the Crucatus curse on this Mudblood

NEVILLE
No.

AMYCUS
NOW LONGBOTTOM!

NEVILLE
I said no…I…I won’t do it…..

Amycus walks up to Neville.

AMYCUS
Pity…

Amycus pulls out a knife and SWOOSH slashes it across Neville’s cheek. Neville falls to the ground and screams out in pain. Amycus puts the knife back into his robes and faces the class.

AMYCUS
Now does anyone else want to end up like Mr. Longbottom here?

The camera pans down to show Neville looking up at Amycus, holding his cheek as we see blood trickle through his fingers. We see reaction shots from students in the classroom..

INT. HOGWARTS-COURTYARD-EVENING

The scene fades to a shot of ‘THE QUIBBLER’ with the headline ‘THE CHOSEN ONE: WHAT ARE HIS PLANS TO DEFEAT THE DARK LORD?’ We pan back to show students walking away reading them. The camera pans over to show Luna and Ginny handing out ‘The Quibbler’ to Hogwarts students.

LUNA
Free copies of ‘The Quibbler’…the only paper brave enough to report the truth about You-Know-Who!

GINNY
Don’t believe everything you read….especially things in ‘The Daily Prophet’

We see McGonagall walk towards them with a worried look in her eyes.

MCGONAGALL
And what do you two think you’re doing?

GINNY
We have to keep everyone’s spirits up Professor. The Prophet is dragging Harry’s name through the mud…

LUNA
And with him missing people don’t know what to think. My dad wants to keep everyone’s spirits up and we want to help.

MCGONAGALL
As admirable as this is…you two have no idea the trouble you can get into….

GINNY
I don’t care. If there’s anything I can do to help Harry….

MCGONAGALL
Don’t be foolish. You know who runs the school now and the punishment this could get you….

LUNA
Dumbledore would want us to keep fighting Professor.

She looks at them and sighs. She looks up and notices Neville walking towards them with a huge bandage on his cheek.

MCGONAGALL
Longbottom?

Ginny and Luna turn around and gasp.

GINNY
Neville! What happened?

MCGONAGALL
Who did this to you my dear boy?

NEVILLE
Amycus Carrow.

MCGONAGALL
The nerve…you see what I mean girls…I shall take this matter to the headmaster at once!

GINNY
He’s not going to do anything about it.

MCGONAGALL
We’ll see about that.

She storms away as Neville has a seat. Ginny and Luna both sit next to him and comfort him.

NEVILLE
He was having us use the cruciatus curse on a student…I couldn’t let him….

LUNA
That was a brave thing you did Neville. Standing up to him like that.

The camera pans over to show Alecto Carrow snatching ‘The Quibbler’ from one of the younger students hands. She yells something at him and he points towards Luna. Alecto looks over at Luna and walks quickly towards her.

ALECTO
Are you responsible for this Lovegood!

LUNA
Yes…everyone deserves the truth.

BAM Luna is slapped across the face. Ginny and Neville quickly jump in front of her and pull out there wands.

ALECTO
The Dark Lord will hear about this…and if your father doesn’t stop printing this filth soon….

GINNY
Then what?

Alecto laughs.

ALECTO
You kids really have no idea what you’re dealing with.

She begins to walk away and pauses. She pulls out her wand and points in at the trio.

ALECTO
Accio!

SWOOSH all the newspapers go flying towards her and FLASH they all go up into flames and she walks off laughing as burnt newspaper debris rains down over the courtyard.

NEVILLE
So what are we going to do now?

LUNA
Oh I have more copies in my room…

GINNY
I think we should be more silent about this. Go underground…like we did a few years ago.

NEVILLE
You’re right…no one else needs to be hurt. Harry would know what to do…I just wish we knew where they were. I wish we could help.

Ginny’s eyes widen and she turns to Neville and Luna.

GINNY
You know what…I think we can. The Sword of Gryffindor.

NEVILLE
What about it.

GINNY
Follow me.

INT. HOGWARTS-EMPTY CLASSROOM-MOMENTS LATER

The scene cuts to Ginny, Luna, and Neville walking into an empty classroom. Ginny closes the door behind them.

GINNY
What I’m about to tell you…and ask you to do…can get us into a lot of trouble.

NEVILLE
After all these years I’m used to it.

GINNY
Dumbledore left Harry the sword of Gryffindor in his will.

NEVILLE
Isn’t that in the headmaster’s office?

GINNY
Yes…and that’s the trick. I think we should steal it for him…keep it safe.

NEVILLE
How do you expect to break into Snape’s office?

LUNA
We don’t know the password.

GINNY
We could apparate there directly.

NEVILLE
But you can’t apparate on Hogwarts grounds. You know that Ginny.

GINNY
We can’t…but I know someone who can.

INT. HOGWARTS-HALLWAY-MOMENTS LATER

The scene cuts to a shot of a huge portrait of a yellow pear. The camera pans back to show Ginny standing in front of it. She looks to her left and we see Neville at the opposite end of the hallway keeping watch. She looks to her right and Luna is doing the same. The reaches out a finger and tickles the pear. It starts to giggle and the portrait slowly moves forward revealing a DOOR behind it. Ginny sighs and walks into the door.

INT. HOGWARTS-KITCHENS-MOMENTS LATER

Ginny walks into HOGWARTS KITCHEN and the camera pans over to show HOUSELVES running around preparing dishes and cleaning. She walks slowly through the kitchen and catches a glimpse of a FEMALE HOUSELF obviously drunk stumbling around. She continues to look around until she spots Dobby folding some tablecloths.

GINNY
Dobby.

Dobby looks up at Ginny and a huge smile rises on his face.

GINNY
Ginny Weasley ma’am.

He bows at her.

DOBBY
What brings you to the kitchens? Is anything wrong….?

GINNY
I need your help Dobby…Harry…needs your help. I know how loyal you are to him….

DOBBY
Why I’d do anything for Harry Potter. Anything. He’s the reason Dobby is free.

GINNY
I need you to help me break into the headmasters office.

Dobby looks up at her curiously.

INT. HOGWARTS-SNAPES OFFICE-NIGHT-MOMENTS LATER

The scene cuts to a shot of the empty Headmaster’s Office. SWOOSH Ginny and Dobby appear in the middle of the office.

GINNY
Right…here’s hoping Neville and Luna’s distraction keep Snape away long enough.

She starts to look around the office for the sword. Dobby notices it first.

DOBBY
There it is young Weasley! On the wall…there!

GINNY
Great Dobby

She pulls out her wand

GINNY
ACCIO GRYFFINDOR SWORD!!

SMASH the glass of the case shatters everywhere as the sword comes flying at them. Ginny quicky grabs it by the handle and looks at it.

GINNY
Great…lets go….

BAM the door to the office flies open and in walks Snape holding onto Neville and Luna, both looking distraught.

SNAPE
And what exactly do you think you’re doing?

Ginny drops her head in defeat, Dobby clinches his fist, and Snape gives a small smile as the camera pans away out of the window and through the clouds. SWOOSH there is a wide shot of the forest and it is now Fall. Leaves are falling everywhere as the camera zooms in on the tent.

Old March 26th, 2009, 7:30 pm
Fourth Year

Bravo! I love your use of a house elf for breaking in the Headmaster's office!
What about giving Snape this line when he discovers Ginny?

Snape: Are you going to stick that into a stone, Miss Weasley?
Ginny drops her head in defeat.

Can I get in?

random deathly hallows scenes:    

List of the scenes:
Malfoy Manor and killing of Sybill Trelawney, not Charity Burbage.
Dursleys Departing and Seven Potters scene with Neville, Luna and Flitwick replacing Bill, Fleur and Mundungus.
Arrival at rhe Burrow, Harry knows that Dumbledore included him in his Will, but the Ministry is holding the Will's back.
Then Kingsley's linx arrives as they are at Harry's birthday party.
Straight to 12 Grimmauld Place, and Lily's letter, no Regulus, as they find the real Locket in the Cave.
Trio plans the Ministry Heist to retrieve Dumbledore's will, convinced that will be something important to destroy the Locket and find other Horcruxes.
Ron's leaving (Bye Ron! Bye!) camping trip montage with changing gorgeous locations.
Harry and Hermione in Godric's Hollow hear in a pub the goblins talking about the fake sword, and Ginny who attempted to steal the sword on her own.
We see flashbacks of it as they talk.
Visit to Potter Cottage, where James and Lily's memorial stands,
Nagini comes out from Lily's head and Voldemort appears while Hermione's spell destroys everything, then they disapparate at once.
Broken wand, Silver Doe, Locket's destruction by Ron who's back, for the Deluminator has the power to make people find their loved ones (where your treasure lies there will your heart be also 'elaborated'), Potterwatch, capture and cut to Malfoy Manor.
Reunion with Luna and Ollivander (No Dean): they work out the deathly hallows, when Hermione is called to torture.
Wormtail goes to fetch Harry, apparently to torture him too, but Peter dear dies just like in the book.
Attack on the Malfoys, Trio +Luna+ Olivander manage to get a wand, so they're able to disapparate to Lupin and Tonks's Cottage.
Luna and Steve Kloves die, and they bury them alongside a grave where we briefly read 'May you be at peace Bill and Fleur Weasley.'
Harry writes on Luna's grave 'Here lies Luna, a free mind'.
Ollivander's questioning, where he explains the Elder Wand affair: Voldemort stole it from James but immediately lost it after Lily's death-Dumbledore kept it and it's buried with him, at safe (yeah).
Harry 'sees' the wand's theft.
They plan the Bank Heist with Lupin (yes, I killed Griphook too, maybe I'd show a glimpse of his dead body at Malfoy Manor), Harry and Lupin argue: "Dads should stay with their kids! stay here with your multicoloured cub!" Ron and Hermione polijuice themselves into Lucius and Bellatrix.
Meeting with Snape (hello!), stupefying of Snape after he erased the effects of Polijuice on HeRon, he wants to help, but, alas Harry has the stupefy spell by default when snape's around.
An imperiused random goblin opens the vault and they steal the cup.
They break free with the dragon's help.
After the Bank Heist, on the Dragon's spine, Harry has the vision of Voldemort learning about the Cup's theft, and Harry finds out the Last Horcrux is in Hogwarts..
They land, ready to destroy the Cup, when they realize that in the chaos, the pathos, the fear of escaping from the bank...they lost the sword in the Lestrange's Vault...
General frustration, but they disapparate to Hogsmeade anyway.
Meeting with Aberforth who tells them how Ariana was instable and died (flashbacks!flashbacks!flashbacks!) killed by a dark fanatic brother in law obsessed by the Elder Wand, that is an evil object and that Harry shouldn't use it, in fact he should fly to Mars with HeRon and hide.
But by Harry's pleading to help, Aberforth recalls something funny.
Tthe day before Albus died, he came to pay him visit, and he said something very strange as he left:'Bye brother, if tomorrow I don't drown in the Black Lake, I should make a trip down the old chamber of secrets too'
The trio understands istantly that ,the diadem of ravenclaw, the last possible horcrux is in there.
They enter the castle from the secret passage in the hog's head, but are found by Snape which again seems willing to help, but McGonagall arrives, and Snape does a bunk.
Lord Voldemort arrives, the death eaters too, the giants also, and the battle begins.
McGonagall plans the battle as a diversion, so that the trio can get down in the chamber undisturbed.
Cut! the Trio in the Chamber, Hermione destroys the cup with a basilisk fang, when GREEN LIGHT misses her by an inch, for Draco, Crabbe and Goyle followed them.
Fyendfire or whatsitsname everywhere, the chamber of secrets is on fire tonight, and the diadem of ravenclaw too.
Crabbe and Goyle die.
Cut to the battle in the castle, Fred dies, Lupin dies, and Bellatrix kills Tonks.
Harry 'sees' voldemort in the Shack.
The trio goes to the Shriecking Shack for Nagini, and they assist to Snape's death.
As Snape dies, the thoughts who leave forever his body enter in Harry's mind.
He watches all the prince's tale, with Lily and Snape as a broken couple, the elder wand affair, snape's remorse, the silver doe from Snape PoV, and Harry returns to reality, as Snape says 'Look...at her...eyes'
The trio leaves the SS, but as dementors attack, the trio gets separated.
Harry meets Ginny and tells her to kill the snake.
The forest again, just like in the book.
Then King's Cross where Dumbledore explains that it's for the wand to decide which master to serve, Voldemort holds it only in his hands, but that means nothing.
Narcissa lie to Voldemort, as in the book
Voldemort goes barefeet in the park with Harry's body.
Ginny kills the snake.
Battle continues in the Park, not in the Castle.
McGonagall kills Bella (Bella: d'you need a wheelchair, old hag? Minerva: No, but you need a coffin, you *itch! Bella: *dead*)
Harry faces Voldemort and the wand destroys Voldemort by killing him of remorse.

Shot of Harry raising the Elder Wand and having a Braveheart scream.
General endings: Harry leaves the elder wand on his father's grave.
McGonagall puts Snape's portrait on a wall in the headmaster's office, Ginny and Harry and HeRon take turns to adopt Teddy Lupin.
Epilogue:
They all take their children to Hogwarts Express.
The movie ends.

Ministry Heist script (polijuice-free)

Harry: We do it tomorrow!
HeRon: tomorrow?
H: I'm scared the Minister could lock the safe-box of Dumbledore's Will in Gringotts, there's no safer place than it, except Hogwarts, and we can't just walk into Hogwarts nowadays and leave as we like.
Ron: You aren't serious Harry?
H: More than ever.
CUT!They're outside the British Defence Minister, the entrance visitor isn't there anymore, two guards with SECRECY SENSORS stand outside the public toilets outside the Muggle Minister, the toilets leading to the Atrium of the MINISTER OF MAGIC.
They put the cloak on in an invisible corner of the street, leave the feet sticking out, - Hermione's voice wispering 'engorgio' - feet disappear -
Harry: great idea, Hermione!
RON: we'll never get past the sensors
HARRY: It's our only chance ...
Camera follows where the invisible trio is supposed to be. The sensors don't do anything. Inside, in some secluded spot: Trio throws of the cloak...
RON: How did you do that?
HARRY: it's the cloak!
HERMIONE: they don't usually do that. I was seriously ready to apparate us all out as soon as they caught us!
They look at the toilets.
Hermione:"We have to flush orselves in?'
Ron:'Looks like it, each of us puts a foot, alright?'

They zoom down and emerge out of a fireplace into the Atrium.
Ron:'Get up! get up!'
Hermione: Umbridge's office - level 1, right?
RON: right!

She gazes up to Harry's point of view, where a GIGANTIC STATUE OF WIZARDS AND WITCHES sitting on muggles stands in the place of the Fountain of Magical Breathen, engraved at the base of the statue , are the words: MAGIC IS SUPREMACY.

Ron:'wake up! an empty lift, let's throw ourselves in!"

And so they do, as the lift clatters down to level one, but it stops halfway: the doors open.
The trio is terrified, they flat themselves on the lift's backwall, not even daring to breathe.
A pink-dressed witch pops out.

Umbridge: "Ah Mafalda! Travers sent you, did he? Good, you'll do perfectly well, so now Commission is complete! we can start the daily registration of Mudbloods straight-away, down to my office we go! Yaxley will join us in minutes!"

And so Umbridge and Mafalda enter the lift, as the trio continues to stay flat against the wall, dead-scared, under the cloak.

We follow the five figures as they enter Umbridge's office, who leaves the door open.
Harry's faces looks at them from everywhere for the room is full of his photos, with the writing: 'Undesirable Number One' and 'Wanted for Questioning about Dumbledore's Will'

Umbridge:'I just need a thing, Mafalda, and then I'm ready.'
She takes a safebox whit a writing on the top: A.P.W.B.D.

The Trio smiles with excitement, about to raise their wands, but then they're forced to back themselves to a wall again, for a tall and menacing man enters the room.

Yaxley grins:'Always carring it with you, Madame Umbridge?' pointing at the safebox.

Umbridge: 'Sure, I can't wait for the day that boy comes here to steal it, he's stupid enough to try, you don't know how much I crave a meeting with him.' as she puts it in her bag.

The trio exchanges looks.
The six figures come out, they walk down a corridor, where Yaxley suddenly stops and opens a trapdoor.
A spiral staircase leads down to a dungeon, it is circular, claustrophobic and gives the sense of being stuck at the bottom of a deep well.
Dementors circle the walls, the accused are already there, each of them sitting with a Dementor on their backs.
Even though the spiral staircase leads much further down, the accusers and the trio stop to an open space with a balustrade.
But the Trio is paralyzed on the first steps, not even attempting to stay tall, for the silence of the room is unnatural.
Umbridge casts a Patronus Cat to protect herself, Yaxley and Mafalda, and unwittingly, the Trio.
The interrogation begins with Mary Elizabeth Cattermole, sitting in the middle of the room, between two Dementors.
She holds a weak lamp in her shaking hands to enlighten her, which prevents the Dementors to get too near her face.
Umbridge makes fun of her humble origins, accusing her of theft of a wand, and fake i.d.
Mary cries out for justice and an impartial trial.

But Umbridge thinks otherwise:" So, we have falsification of family tree, stealing of a wand, illegal attendance to Hogwarts and by consequence to unfair aknowledgement of magic, and since you're a mother, corruption and sedition of young children...tut tut...that's a Dementor's kiss matter!"

Umbridge takes the Deluminator from the safebox in her bag, lust and eagerness in her face.
Harry recognizes istantly Albus's signature on the spine.
Umbridge is about to turn off Cattermole's lamp, so she will be Dementors's prey when...

'That's pretty Dolores!" Mafalda exclaims pointing at the Deluminator.

'What?' snaps Umbridge 'Oh yes! An old family heirloom'
She says patting the Deluminator spine.
'The writing says Dumberton...I am related to the Dumbertons...indeed, there are few pure blood families to whom I am not related, a pity that the same can't be said for Mrs Cattermole here'

Harry whispers: STUPEFY!!!!

Hermione and Ron point their wands to Yaxley and Mafalda and do the same, as they take the Cloak off themselves.

Ron:'But the plan was...'

Harry:Should I have left her use a Dumbledore's creation to kill and to boast her pure blood trash?!

Hermione: 'Harry! Mrs Cattermole'

They look down and Mrs Cattermole is about to be kissed, when three patronuses, an otter, a stag and a fox terrier dog attack them.

Ron: 'Hermione what are you doing?!'

Hermione: 'If she wakes up and DD's will is gone...I 'll make her think the theft's gone wrong: GEMINO!"

Harry throws himself down the spiral staircase as the stag shields him from the scared dementors, who shake and slam against the walls trying the escape.
Harry leads the accused up to safety.

The Trio runs with the accused, and the patronuses, up the staircase, and to the corridors, when the alarm RINGS.

Ron: that's not good!that's not good!that's not good!that's not good!

Everything is noise and chaos, the alarm is ear-splitting, the lifts are blocked so they're forced to use the stairs to the Atrium.

Harry:"Ron! Hermione! HIDE UNDER THE CLOAK!"
"WHY US?"
"BECAUSE YOU'RE DYING AT HOME, AND YOU'RE IN AUSTRALIA, HIDE I SAY'

They reach the Atrium, it looks like it's exploding around them, guards are sealing the fireplaces.

Harry screams REDUCTO, to the guard sealing the last fireplace.
A Flash of white light then blood everywhere.
Harry:'everyone go! leave the Country! you'll have no right trial in here!'

Green light hits Mrs Cattermole, who falls to the ground, dead.
Mr Cattermole runs back to his dead wife, but he gets hit too, and falls dead to the ground just like her.

From behind the statue, Umbridge and a mass of people runs toward them.
A shower of spells hit the fireplace from where they're escaping.
Umbridge is the first to get near, fury and victory in her eyes.
Harry spuns for a few seconds before shooting up out of a toilet into a cubicle.

Umbridge just appears in the next cubicle.

'LET'S GO!' Harry shouts as he seizes Hermione by the hand and Ron by the arm and turns on the spot, as Umbridge jumps with all her strength and lands on Hermione and Ron, invisible to her.

BLACK SCREEN

DOOR OF NUMBER TWELVE GRIMMAULD PLACE, GENERAL FALL TO THE GROUND, VIDEOCAMERA FALLS TOO, SHAKING AND TREMBLING UP TO DOWN, WE HEAR HERMIONE SCREAMS AND A FLASH OF BLINDING PURPLE LIGHT.
Close up of Hermione's hand tightening on Harry's (we see the scars 'I must not tell lies), while the handy camera spins around like madness, and the screen becomes finally BLACK.

Go Back  Chamber of Secrets > Harry Potter > Muggle Studies