Login  
 
 
Go Back   Chamber of Secrets > Fun & Games > Quidditch Pitch

Pitchside: Halftime Chat v.40



Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #4241  
Old February 7th, 2014, 11:58 pm
LumosPatronus  Male.gif LumosPatronus is offline
Fifth Year
 
Joined: 4793 days
Location: Serenity
Age: 25
Posts: 993
Re: Pitchside: Halftime Chat v.40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawkesfan1 View Post
No so... I'm the Queen!
oh wow finally someone with more stars, posts and join days than me
i suddenly feel like a veteran in the company of another veteran
phew
its all okay now

are you a time lord too
ooooh

or
a procrastination lord



__________________
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #4242  
Old February 8th, 2014, 6:33 pm
MrsPimlico  Female.gif MrsPimlico is offline
First Year
 
Joined: 2881 days
Location: Chocolate-land
Posts: 81
Re: Pitchside: Halftime Chat v.40

Quote:
Originally Posted by LumosPatronus View Post
er
goodnight
um
im still here in your bed btw
er

also
goodnight
er
xo
xo
i dont know if that means anything
i think its a hug
is that right
it's OK. It's a big bed

So, so, so tired. A day at Ikea then building furnitures from Ikea and starting decorating, and now babysitting (well to be honest they re watching a dvd so don't have much to complain . And they're very sweet kids.)

Also, quite proud of myself, I didn't spend as much as I thought I would


(which means I can go back one more time in a couple of weeks with a friend )
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawkesfan1 View Post
No so... I'm the Queen!
... I'll be the Princess then


__________________
Provides emergency chocolate on demand


Chamber of Secrets and Pottermore
Sig by NikkyNik. Nice n' Spicy since 1991.


Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons -
For you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup
Reply With Quote
  #4243  
Old February 8th, 2014, 6:55 pm
LumosPatronus  Male.gif LumosPatronus is offline
Fifth Year
 
Joined: 4793 days
Location: Serenity
Age: 25
Posts: 993
Re: Pitchside: Halftime Chat v.40

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsPimlico View Post
(which means I can go back one more time in a couple of weeks with a friend )
er
why is ikea an evil look


__________________
Reply With Quote
  #4244  
Old February 8th, 2014, 7:35 pm
MrsPimlico  Female.gif MrsPimlico is offline
First Year
 
Joined: 2881 days
Location: Chocolate-land
Posts: 81
Re: Pitchside: Halftime Chat v.40

Quote:
Originally Posted by LumosPatronus View Post
er
why is ikea an evil look
Because! Have you ever been there? I always buy stuff I didn't even know I needed before...


__________________
Provides emergency chocolate on demand


Chamber of Secrets and Pottermore
Sig by NikkyNik. Nice n' Spicy since 1991.


Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons -
For you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup
Reply With Quote
  #4245  
Old February 8th, 2014, 7:47 pm
LumosPatronus  Male.gif LumosPatronus is offline
Fifth Year
 
Joined: 4793 days
Location: Serenity
Age: 25
Posts: 993
Re: Pitchside: Halftime Chat v.40

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsPimlico View Post
Because! Have you ever been there? I always buy stuff I didn't even know I needed before...
i dotn think i've ever been into an ikea and im not sure if i ever will
though i hear tell the food they do is awful
but i wouldnt expect anything less from a furniture shop


__________________
Reply With Quote
  #4246  
Old February 9th, 2014, 12:10 am
Shannon_Grint  Female.gif Shannon_Grint is offline
First Year
 
Joined: 2925 days
Location: Cupboard Under the Stairs
Posts: 78
Re: Pitchside: Halftime Chat v.40

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsPimlico View Post
Because! Have you ever been there? I always buy stuff I didn't even know I needed before...
story of my life.


__________________
Reply With Quote
  #4247  
Old February 9th, 2014, 1:52 am
Duckiedee  Female.gif Duckiedee is offline
First Year
 
Joined: 2884 days
Location: Throwing confetti on DV
Age: 34
Posts: 10
Re: Pitchside: Halftime Chat v.40

I'm counting down the days. I only have 6 more days of work at my current job.


__________________


Signature made by my favorite NikkyNik

Hufflepuff on CoS and Pottermore
Owner of The Stick... to revive the Dead Thread and Lurkers!
Captain Duck of the Battalion
Resident Pharmacy Tech to the rescue!
Reply With Quote
  #4248  
Old February 9th, 2014, 2:16 am
Shannon_Grint  Female.gif Shannon_Grint is offline
First Year
 
Joined: 2925 days
Location: Cupboard Under the Stairs
Posts: 78
Re: Pitchside: Halftime Chat v.40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duckiedee View Post
I'm counting down the days. I only have 6 more days of work at my current job.
that's so exciting!

I applied for a couple jobs yesterday, crossing my fingers I get one of them!


__________________
Reply With Quote
  #4249  
Old February 9th, 2014, 2:52 am
Duckiedee  Female.gif Duckiedee is offline
First Year
 
Joined: 2884 days
Location: Throwing confetti on DV
Age: 34
Posts: 10
Re: Pitchside: Halftime Chat v.40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shannon_Grint View Post
that's so exciting!

I applied for a couple jobs yesterday, crossing my fingers I get one of them!
Good luck! I'm so excited


__________________


Signature made by my favorite NikkyNik

Hufflepuff on CoS and Pottermore
Owner of The Stick... to revive the Dead Thread and Lurkers!
Captain Duck of the Battalion
Resident Pharmacy Tech to the rescue!
Reply With Quote
  #4250  
Old February 9th, 2014, 4:11 am
Shannon_Grint  Female.gif Shannon_Grint is offline
First Year
 
Joined: 2925 days
Location: Cupboard Under the Stairs
Posts: 78
Re: Pitchside: Halftime Chat v.40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duckiedee View Post
Good luck! I'm so excited
What will you be doing??

Also has anyone been watching the olympics???


__________________
Reply With Quote
  #4251  
Old February 9th, 2014, 4:15 am
Duckiedee  Female.gif Duckiedee is offline
First Year
 
Joined: 2884 days
Location: Throwing confetti on DV
Age: 34
Posts: 10
Re: Pitchside: Halftime Chat v.40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shannon_Grint View Post
What will you be doing??

Also has anyone been watching the olympics???
Working in the discharge pharmacy at the local University Hospital. This part of the pharmacy is practically brand new (1 year old) and I'm excited to be doing something different

Nah we don't have TV so we can't watch them.


__________________


Signature made by my favorite NikkyNik

Hufflepuff on CoS and Pottermore
Owner of The Stick... to revive the Dead Thread and Lurkers!
Captain Duck of the Battalion
Resident Pharmacy Tech to the rescue!
Reply With Quote
  #4252  
Old February 9th, 2014, 4:18 am
LumosPatronus  Male.gif LumosPatronus is offline
Fifth Year
 
Joined: 4793 days
Location: Serenity
Age: 25
Posts: 993
Re: Pitchside: Halftime Chat v.40

Spoiler: show


__________________

Last edited by LumosPatronus; February 9th, 2014 at 4:27 am.
Reply With Quote
  #4253  
Old February 9th, 2014, 5:07 am
Shannon_Grint  Female.gif Shannon_Grint is offline
First Year
 
Joined: 2925 days
Location: Cupboard Under the Stairs
Posts: 78
Re: Pitchside: Halftime Chat v.40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duckiedee View Post
Working in the discharge pharmacy at the local University Hospital. This part of the pharmacy is practically brand new (1 year old) and I'm excited to be doing something different

Nah we don't have TV so we can't watch them.
bummer. But that's so exciting! How long were you at the other place?


__________________
Reply With Quote
  #4254  
Old February 9th, 2014, 7:23 pm
MrsPimlico  Female.gif MrsPimlico is offline
First Year
 
Joined: 2881 days
Location: Chocolate-land
Posts: 81
Re: Pitchside: Halftime Chat v.40

Quote:
Originally Posted by LumosPatronus View Post
i dotn think i've ever been into an ikea and im not sure if i ever will
though i hear tell the food they do is awful
but i wouldnt expect anything less from a furniture shop
Their food is not awful! You can't expect to pay that less and have amazing food. It's fast, cheap, and that's why people go there.

It's awesome, you can buy tons of things that don't cost much, and you can decorate your home ane everything...



Quote:
Originally Posted by Shannon_Grint View Post
What will you be doing??

Also has anyone been watching the olympics???
Hum, no...


I'm actually boycotting them

My living room is starting to get really comfy, I spend the afternoon watching TV (which never ever happens...); Those big cushions I bought really make the difference


... We should never understimate the Power Of The Cushion


__________________
Provides emergency chocolate on demand


Chamber of Secrets and Pottermore
Sig by NikkyNik. Nice n' Spicy since 1991.


Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons -
For you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

Last edited by MrsPimlico; February 9th, 2014 at 7:32 pm.
Reply With Quote
  #4255  
Old February 9th, 2014, 9:05 pm
sjcuk13  Female.gif sjcuk13 is offline
Third Year
 
Joined: 5114 days
Location: England
Age: 35
Posts: 348
Re: Pitchside: Halftime Chat v.40

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsPimlico View Post
Those big cushions I bought really make the difference


... We should never understimate the Power Of The Cushion

This reminds me of a fantastic scene in Coupling (a UK version of Friends) "Steve's (a characters) cushion speech. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lp0-8Ibkczc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shannon_Grint
Also has anyone been watching the olympics???
Its been really good so far looking forward to the rest of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duckiedee
Nah we don't have TV so we can't watch them.
I know it is showing on BBC Sport online. If you want to watch it.


__________________
What were you talking about just then?
Nothing!
Nothing. Amazing subject that one produces such fasanating results in people


When scientists discover the centre of the universe
Don't be suprised if its not you

Proud to be a
Reply With Quote
  #4256  
Old February 9th, 2014, 9:16 pm
LumosPatronus  Male.gif LumosPatronus is offline
Fifth Year
 
Joined: 4793 days
Location: Serenity
Age: 25
Posts: 993
Re: Pitchside: Halftime Chat v.40

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsPimlico View Post
Their food is not awful! You can't expect to pay that less and have amazing food. It's fast, cheap, and that's why people go there.

It's awesome, you can buy tons of things that don't cost much, and you can decorate your home ane everything...
Spoiler: show


__________________

Last edited by LumosPatronus; February 9th, 2014 at 9:22 pm.
Reply With Quote
  #4257  
Old February 10th, 2014, 2:34 am
Duckiedee  Female.gif Duckiedee is offline
First Year
 
Joined: 2884 days
Location: Throwing confetti on DV
Age: 34
Posts: 10
Re: Pitchside: Halftime Chat v.40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shannon_Grint View Post
bummer. But that's so exciting! How long were you at the other place?
I was there for about 3 1/2 years? Coming May it would have been 4 years. Longest I've been at a job lol. I've been at most of my previous jobs 2-3 years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjcuk13 View Post
This reminds me of a fantastic scene in Coupling (a UK version of Friends) "Steve's (a characters) cushion speech. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lp0-8Ibkczc


Its been really good so far looking forward to the rest of it


I know it is showing on BBC Sport online. If you want to watch it.
I'm not too into sports anyways. I don't know if you can watch BBC online though if you don't have it or don't live in the UK.. Not sure about those. Thanks though!


__________________


Signature made by my favorite NikkyNik

Hufflepuff on CoS and Pottermore
Owner of The Stick... to revive the Dead Thread and Lurkers!
Captain Duck of the Battalion
Resident Pharmacy Tech to the rescue!
Reply With Quote
  #4258  
Old February 10th, 2014, 3:42 am
Fawkesfan1's Avatar
Fawkesfan1  Female.gif Fawkesfan1 is offline
Clumsy Interrupting Cheese Toupeť & Scrambled Eggs
 
Joined: 5065 days
Location: May spontaneously combust!
Posts: 7,613
Re: Pitchside: Halftime Chat v.40

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsPimlico View Post
it's OK. It's a big bed

So, so, so tired. A day at Ikea then building furnitures from Ikea and starting decorating, and now babysitting (well to be honest they re watching a dvd so don't have much to complain . And they're very sweet kids.)

Also, quite proud of myself, I didn't spend as much as I thought I would


(which means I can go back one more time in a couple of weeks with a friend )


... I'll be the Princess then
Yep . And there's a group for that . Check out the social groups. Made a procrastination one quite awhile back. You're welcome to join.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LumosPatronus View Post
oh wow finally someone with more stars, posts and join days than me
i suddenly feel like a veteran in the company of another veteran
phew
its all okay now

are you a time lord too
ooooh

or
a procrastination lord

Yep. You're a vet as well. Posts don't matter .

Procrastination lord .


__________________

RIP Uncle Bob . 1933-2016 Thanks for everything and thanks for the memories. We love you and miss you.


RIP my older cat. I'll miss you, my wonderful furry friend. RIP Anthony Bourdain.

RIP Harry Anderson, aka: Judge Stone (Night Court). Thanks for the memories.

Sad about the upcoming closing of the forums, but I won't forget you guys, thanks for the memories!

Proud fan of the TV show, The X Files and proud shipper of Mulder and Scully!!

RIP Toys R' Us. Once a Toys R' Us Kid, always one.

Last edited by Fawkesfan1; February 10th, 2014 at 3:45 am.
Reply With Quote
  #4259  
Old February 10th, 2014, 3:54 am
LumosPatronus  Male.gif LumosPatronus is offline
Fifth Year
 
Joined: 4793 days
Location: Serenity
Age: 25
Posts: 993
Re: Pitchside: Halftime Chat v.40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawkesfan1 View Post
Yep. You're a vet as well. Posts don't matter .

Procrastination lord .
i'll reply tomorrow
*gets in TARDIS*


__________________
Reply With Quote
  #4260  
Old February 10th, 2014, 6:18 am
Fawkesfan1's Avatar
Fawkesfan1  Female.gif Fawkesfan1 is offline
Clumsy Interrupting Cheese Toupeť & Scrambled Eggs
 
Joined: 5065 days
Location: May spontaneously combust!
Posts: 7,613
Re: Pitchside: Halftime Chat v.40

Quote:
Originally Posted by LumosPatronus View Post
i'll reply tomorrow
*gets in TARDIS*
Looking forward to it.

Nice procrastinating by the way .


__________________

RIP Uncle Bob . 1933-2016 Thanks for everything and thanks for the memories. We love you and miss you.


RIP my older cat. I'll miss you, my wonderful furry friend. RIP Anthony Bourdain.

RIP Harry Anderson, aka: Judge Stone (Night Court). Thanks for the memories.

Sad about the upcoming closing of the forums, but I won't forget you guys, thanks for the memories!

Proud fan of the TV show, The X Files and proud shipper of Mulder and Scully!!

RIP Toys R' Us. Once a Toys R' Us Kid, always one.
Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back  Chamber of Secrets > Fun & Games > Quidditch Pitch

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 8:43 pm.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Original content is Copyright © MMII - MMVIII, CoSForums.com. All Rights Reserved.
Other content (posts, images, etc) is Copyright © its respective owners.