Login  

Go Back   Chamber of Secrets > Harry Potter > Flourish and Blotts

Lily-A Young Student

Old December 23rd, 2010, 9:40 pm
First Year

Lily-A Young Student

A fictional story about Lily (Harry's Mom) and her life at Hogwarts.

~ Ravenclaw Style ~

Smart enough to know...
there's always more to learn.
Sponsored Links
Old December 24th, 2010, 1:58 am
First Year

Re: Lily-A Young Student

Chapter 1

"He fell to the ground when the bright light hit his chest. I wasn't controlling myself, but I knew I was screaming. I quickly grabbed a baby from the crib that stood next to me. Then..." I heard a familiar voice calling my name. "Lilllllly! Oh Lillllllly! Wake up, you don't want to miss Christmas breakfast!" my friend Hanna called. "Let's go," I said sleepily.

After breakfast, I walked back to the Griffindor Common Room. "Well, look here! Lily looks tired. I think she should try one of my Wake potions. How 'bout it Lily?" James sneered at me. His buddies laughed at me. Sirius was James's favorite friend. Remus seemed like a good guy. Peter was one of those guys that are just "there". James was the mean one. He would be one to levetate some one for the laughs. "Well, Lily? Do you want it or not. I bet you're chicken," he said a spell that I wasn't familiar with. Next thing I knew, I was clucking and flapping my chicken wings. All James's friends were laughing hysterically, except for Remus. Remus was frowning and silently apologizing. He whispered a spell and I was myself again. I felt tears stream down my face. I started to run to my dormitory. "Lily! We were just having a laugh! I'm sorry!" James called out to me. I turned and stared right into his eyes. "If you were so 'sorry', you wouldn't have a smile on your face! Next time, think about who your messing with!" I screamed at him. I stomped into my room and used a spell to slam the door shut.

I need more ideas. Please contact me on my Profile. Thanks!

~ Ravenclaw Style ~

Smart enough to know...
Old December 24th, 2010, 3:47 pm
First Year

Chapter 2

I must have cried myself to sleep, because a few hours later, I awoke from the same dream I had earlier that morning. I got up and walked to the bathroom, ignoring everyone's stares. I put my hands on the edge of the sink and slowly looked up at the mirror. I used to be beutiful, but now I was hideus. My tear-stained eyes were puffy and red. My body was slouched. I quickly walked back to my dormitory and grabbed my make-up case. I walked back to the bathroom. I stood up straight and instead of using a spell, I did my make-up myself. I worked slowly and carefully. I looked straight in the mirror and smiled. There I thought to myself. I walked out of the bathroom with a smile on my face. Everybody was staring at me, not believing what they were seeing. I walked to the Common Room and read one of my many books. Hanna and her twin Anna sat next to me. "I heard what happened with James and you. I'm so sorry I wasn't there!" Hanna said with care. "It's okay, because you're going to help me get back at James. Right?" I said quietly so nobody else could hear me. "Well, let's get starting then!" Anna whispered excitedly.

An hour later, I finally opened my presents. The first one was from Dumbledore. It contained a book called, The Tales of Beetle and Bard. I couldn't believe my eyes when I read who the next one was from. James had sent me a carefully wrapped lillies! I set the lillies on the pillow of my bed. I ran around the castle looking for James. I ran back to the Gryffindor Common Room to check there again. He was sitting in front of the boy's dormitory alone, unsure about something. I slowly walked up to him. "Hey, James. I need to show you something," I said happily. "Is this some sort of payback for what I did this morning? I already said I was sorry," he said. "It was, but now I want to show you something else," I said even happier. "There's no one in the girl's dormitory," I added. "But that's the..." pulled him in the room. He didn't protest. I stopped next to my bed. I showed him the lillies. "Is this another joke?" I asked him in a concerned, but not angry voice. "Yes...no...I sent it, but it's not a joke," he said. I reached over and had my very first kiss. "Yes, I will go out with you," I said before he could ask.

I still need ideas! Contact me on my profile!

~ Ravenclaw Style ~

Smart enough to know...
Old December 25th, 2010, 7:25 am
First Year

I just finished writing something, but it got deleted, so I have to retype it.

~ Ravenclaw Style ~

Smart enough to know...
Old December 25th, 2010, 8:51 am
First Year

Chapter 3

The next day at breakfast, I sat down next to James. Everyone stared at us. I held James's hand and got up. I waited until I walked out of the Great Hall slowly with my head down. Then, out of sight, I smiled at James and started sprinting up the winding stairs. I stopped at the fire and felt his hands hold my shoulders,I counted his fast,deep breaths as they hit my neck. "You are beautiful, and I wouldn't trade you for the world," he said with true love in his voice. "And you are mine, and I would never hurt you in any way, shape, or form. James, I love you," I said. The kind of love we had wasn't the false love that all kids think is true. That love was as true as the nose on your face. I stepped forward and slowy walked to the girl's dormitory. I grabbed the carefully wrapped package from under my bed. "I've been waiting for the right guy to come around, and I know that I have found him," I said as I handed him the package. "This is my wand's twin," I said as he opened the package. "Wingaurdium Leviosa!" he said. He looked up at me and smiled. Then, out of nowhere, Sirius came in with Remus and Peter and saw me in the air. James turned to look at them and accidently dropped me. "OW!" I shrieked as I crashed to the floor. James turned his attention on me again. "Oh...I'm so sorry," he apologized. "Uhhh James? Can we talk to you in the hall. Alone," Sirius said. James walked in the hall with Sirius and Peter. "You don't mind staying here, do you Remus?" Sirius asked. The portrait shut behind them. "So...how long has this been going on?" Remus asked with curiosity. "About 2 days," I answered. "Why is it so bad for James to have a girlfriend, anyway?" I asked Remus. He told me, "You'll learn in good time". James and Sirius walked in with red faces. When James looked at me, his expression softened. he told me about the Maurauders and told me about Remus's 'condition' during lunch. "Why aren't you running away screaming like most girls?" he asked me after he was done. "Because I'm not like most girls. I know you will protect, even if it includes you dying," I said with confidence. "Tonight is the full moon, so don't leave the castle. Nomatter what, stay in your dormitory. If teachers tell students to come out, you hide in your room and stay there until morning and..." I cut him off. "Okay, I got it. Don't leave room."

~ Ravenclaw Style ~

Smart enough to know...
Old December 25th, 2010, 9:00 am
First Year

Please post feedback

~ Ravenclaw Style ~

Smart enough to know...
Old December 25th, 2010, 10:59 am
First Year

Chapter 4

Before nightfall, James used as many binding spells as he could find to hold Remus to a tree. I walked up to James. "As a 6th year, I would have thought you knew when curfew was," James lauged. "Okay, Lily, remember what I said. I'm watching him tonight, so don't try to help," he said with concern. I used one of the secret passagways from the Maurauders' Map to get back to the Griffindor Common Room. I couldn't sleep, so I stared out the window at James. Remus tried with all his strength, and then...he broke out! I was so worried about James, that I ran to his aid. Remus was holding James up by the throat. James gave me a look that said, 'You should have stayed'. I screamed at it to take me, and then it dropped James. It picked me up from my waist and threw me at the tree with a lot of force. It picked me up again and choked me. It was about to bite me when James hit it with a spell. When it fell, it came down on top of me. I thought I was dead.

I woke up from a sleep that lasted only a few minutes. I opened my eyes to see James, Dumbledore, and a doctor hovering over me while I was moving in a cot-type thing. I fell back asleep for about an hour. I opened my eyes, but didn't see anything. I tried to sit up, but a sharp pain in my head and a familiar vioce tol me not to. "Ja...Jame...James," I croaked. he sat up and smiled. "I'll tell you about what happened once we get back to Hogwarts," he said. "Jaaames...Jammmme..." I gasped for breath. I could hear the hospital machines beeping furiously. "Nurse!! Nurse!! She's having a heart attack!" James yelled. I knew he was yelling, but he seemed very distant. I felt a sharp pain in my chest. I fell back asleep. This time, I drempt.

"The man in the black robes hit him with the flash of light." I can hear the dream this time "I scream a name. Jared? Jamie? JAMES!!! I screamed and cried. The man walked towards me. I held a baby...my baby...in my arms. I saw the bright light coming after me. Me and the baby were screaming and crying." I suddenly woke from my dream. I was back in the hospital room. I couldn't remember why, though. I was feeling much better, so I sat up. I tried to think. Who am I? Why am I here? What was that dream about? Who's James? I saw bouquets of flowers laying on my legs, the desk next to me, and even the floor. Only one of the bouquets had lilies. My name! Lily! The tag said that they were from James Potter. The man in the dream! I remember everything now! "James! JAMES!!" I screamed with the top of my lungs. James came running in from the hallway. "Do you remember? Who am I?" he asked. "I don't know. I just yelled the first word that came to mind," I said casually. He held his head in his hands. "Hey, James, I didn't mean to make you sad. I was joking," I said. "Oh, God. Lily, don't scare me like that. it's not funny. Twice I almost lost you. I don't want your memory lost, too," he said with a straight face. "Sorry. When can I get out of here?" I asked him. "After the memory check," he answered.

After another day at St. Mungo's, I returned to Hogwarts in full recovery. James, Sirius, Remus and Peter invited me to sit by them for breakfast the day I got back. I told James about how the lilies brought back my memory. "That was brilliant," I said. He smiled at me and told me to meet him at the Common Room in 2 minutes. He rushed off in a hurry. "When he says for you to meet him at a specific time, he usually means 'now'. See ya," Sirius said. I hurried to the Common Room. I saw him holding a book called How to Become Animagus I almost screamed, but James put a finger on my lips to get me quiet. He told me how, and demonstrated with his stag animagus. I did all the correct steps, then changed. He looked amazed when he saw me. He was back in his human form. "You're a beautiful doe!" he exclaimed. I changed back to my human form. "There's no snow on the ground today. We can go to the forest," I sugested. "During lunch," he said.

We went to the edge of the forest and changed. We ran through the trees, over fallen branches, and into a pond. After that, we laid down and rested.

I still need feedback, people!

~ Ravenclaw Style ~

Smart enough to know...
Old April 29th, 2011, 12:01 am
First Year

Pleeeeeeeeease send some feedback. Here's how you get there:

Go into the Flourish and Blotts Book Club
Keep scrolling down the fist page until you see Feedback: Lily-A young Student and click on it.
Now you can post feedback!

~ Ravenclaw Style ~

Smart enough to know...
Old May 10th, 2011, 3:21 am
First Year

I see that you people still haven't posted feedback yet. i know a lot of people see my story. ppppppppppppppppppppppllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee post feedback! i need it

~ Ravenclaw Style ~

Smart enough to know...
Go Back  Chamber of Secrets > Harry Potter > Flourish and Blotts