Login  

Go Back   Chamber of Secrets > Harry Potter > Flourish and Blotts

Plans for the weekend... or not

Old February 26th, 2011, 1:01 am
First Year

Plans for the weekend... or not

Please notice that these charecters are not mine but JK's.
Chapter 1
Plans
Harry Potter restlessly flicked a light. His palms, covered with dust from prying James from George and Fred's shop, were moving around the paper. He was going to write a message to Hogwarts.
Nothing came into his head. Though, one or two random words flickered across his mind. But, he could not make it out.
"Daddy, daddy!" cried Lily, with Albus on her side.
"You guys teamed up against James," Harry replied.
"Well... Yes. But, he said we would never be as smart and cool as him!" Albus cried.
"Do pushups," murmured Harry.
"What!?" Lily cried out.
"Nothing," Harry said.
"Tell me!"
"No!" Harry cried back in frustration.
His children left. Harry's plans were ruined.
"Harry, tommorow should be the time for them to go to Hogwarts," Ginny said.
"Okay," Harry said.
"Please Harry, don't send a letter. Please don't. Lets tell them. " Ginny pleaded.
"Okay," agreed Harry. He went to sleep.
THE NEXT MORNING

Harry rushed through a line of hurried Muggles. The Muggles hissed after him. Many pointed out loudly, " He's heading to a dumpster. Who would know?"
Others murmured in agreement. A harsh little man said, "Mr. H. Potter. Potter! Potty, if you ask me. H., maybe for Harsh Potty!"
Harry shook his head and replied, " Avada Kedavra would be too harsh. Cruitius might be well. Ah, Expliaramas."
Harry pointed his wand to the harsh man. He silently murmured the words, "Expliaramas,". In a second, it had transferred from his wand to the man.
10 seconds later, the harsh man was moaning on the ground. "Mary, I feel ouchies." His wife replied, "Markie, I'm coming."
Harry grinned. He just loved defeating people. People like Voldemort.
Giving up another chance to trick those Muggles, Harry headed out to the telaphone, grinning causually.
"Department of Mysteries," The voice called.
Harry remembered Sirius, then sighed. It wasn't fair, it just wasn't. His godfather had been a casual guy, the one a cool guy would hang out with. But, fate had planned it. And it wasn't nice.
Harry Potter gave a nervous glance at the shallow hole beneth him. It wasn't really a hole, but it would lead...
Harry didn't want to talk about that.
Then, Harry grinned at the very "nasty" comment. It was from Markie, of course. Harry decided to name Markie Harsh Man. Harry wasn't scared, not at all!
The comment hadn't bothered him, like Harsh Man wanted. "Look, Potty Man is leaving here. He's gonna call his mommy."
Harry just laughed and replied, "Ahh... You will never stand a chance against Tom."
"Who is TOM!?" serenly asked Markie.
"Nothing," murmured Harry.
The Muggles were baffled. Who was Tom? Who was this Potty guy? And how in the world did Markie end up on the ground in 10 seconds?
And the answers, they decided, were in the boy with black untidy hair.
Harry, meanwhile, was ready for Hogwarts.
Harry had a part-time job at Hogwarts. More like it, a hobby.
He had a hobby of teaching kids about Defense Against- wait. Pause. Why am I telling you this? You have read the series. And you must know what DADA meant, right?
Well, it meant Defense against Dark arts. Short for DADA. Don't pronounce it was da-da. Pronounce it as DA DA.
As for anyways, Snape had been in his mind, alot. He had terrible dreams of Tom.
Just the name made everyone shiver. But, not now. But, soon Harry would have to fight him.
Everyone would cheer for him.

Last edited by Ginny_is_awsome; March 30th, 2011 at 12:19 am.
Sponsored Links
Old February 26th, 2011, 9:20 pm
First Year

Re: Plans for the weekend... or not

Harry Potter grinned at a girl he had known at Hogwarts Magic School for Witchcraft and Wizardy. It was Luna.
Harry and Ginny had missed her. Ginny was glad to see her, and she talked to her while Harry and the kids walked over to Florrish and Botts.
"Can I get some books, not spell books, Daddy? I want to have the books about Muggles. That is why, Daddy. Please, please!" Lily suppressed a smile.
Albus nodded to show he wanted to go too. Harry nodded. "How about James?" He asked.
"What about me?" James replied.
Albus and Lily laughed, and Harry joined in. "What?" James asked
defiantly. "Nothing!" They replied.
By the time Ginny had came to Florrish and Botts, Lily was holding Trying To Win against her chest. Albus was holding The Bravest Man He Ever Knew. (Author's note: All these books were made by people in CosForums. I can name them: Trying to Win: Me, ginny_is_awsome, The bravest man he ever knew: Chudleycannons. Learning to live again: gelowo93.) Lily was also holding Learning to live again.
James was holding a paperback named, Dudley Can and Harry Potter. It was really a comic book.
"Can we go to F and G's shop?" James asked, sweetly.
"No," replied Ginny. "No," agreed Harry. "I asked you to buy a book. You bought a comic book."
James grunted; Lily snorted; and Albus was silent. Ginny and Harry tried to hold back a smile.
Giving up a chance to defend himself, James strode to the shop, confidentally. He supressed a smile.
"Give up James, please! James," James friend cried. It was Rosie.
"Rosie! Ron! Hermoine!" Harry cried.
"Hey, mate." Ron replied with a grin.
"Hey, Harry!" Hermoine smiled.
"Hey Sis." Ron greeted.
"Hi," Ginny frowned. She expected a more well... Better way to say hello.
"Hi, Ginny!" Hermoine said.
"Hey!" Ginny supressed a grin.
Chapter 2
Part 1 of Part 1
Ginny Potter said 'goodbye' to Lily and Albus. James ran into the train before Ginny could give a kiss. Lily and Albus accepted.
"Daddy?" Lily asked.
"I'm here," Harry grunted.

Last edited by Ginny_is_awsome; February 27th, 2011 at 4:15 pm.
Old February 27th, 2011, 4:16 pm
First Year

Chapter 2 part 1 of 4
Harry remembered that he would soon have to catch a Death Eater. Well, more like a normal bad guy. Voldemort wasn't here, and Harry could have a normal life. But meanwhile in a dark,dusty room, there was a snake slithering across her faithful master.
Voldemort pondered where Harry Potter was. He also recalled on the moments he had been defeated. The answer? 7 times. Harry soon wouldhave to see him soon. When he does...
"Voldemort!" An echo bounced on the ears of Voldemort. He quickly snapped his head to the entrance of the door.
"Sir!" Peter Pettigrew smiled faintly. Voldemort frowned.
With a wave of his wand he muttered the words, "Aveda Kedvra." Peter's grin permanently stood on his face while he sank down.
Voldemort grinned.

Last edited by Ginny_is_awsome; February 27th, 2011 at 4:23 pm.
Old March 1st, 2011, 10:35 pm
First Year

Chapter 2 part 3 of 4
(Author's note: There might be a Dudley fic. I am sooooooooooo
obsessed with Harry Potter!!!!!!!!!!!)

Meanwhile, Harry was headed back to the very long line of Muggles. They were hissing, grinning, laughing, frowning, everything. Just name it!
A pondering Harry, cut through the Muggles and stood there. "Fool!" Hissed a Muggle.
Harry shook his head in alarm. Was Quirrel back? No, of course not.
He glanced at the view of the grass. It was blocked by a nasty face. Harry winced and turned. He had enough of Muggles.
He, Harry Potter, returned to his thoughts. I've had ENOUGH of these Muggles. They are too nasty. If only I can return to Hogwarts. If I only can.
First, Margie Guy. Then, this guy. What else?
"Harry?" Dudley's voice echoed. Harry thought he had been imagining it.
"Ginny? Ron? Who's playing tricks?" Harry stupidly asked. Harry thought Dudley was dead. He was alive?
"No, it's me!" Dudley exclaimed, suprised his cousin did forget him.
"Oh, James. Stop playing tricks, will you?" Harry replied, stupidly again.
"DUDLEY!" Dudley's voice boomed.
"Dudley who?" Harry said, hoping to distract him from the dumpster he was heading to.
"Me, Dudley. Me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me."
Fortunetly, Ginny called to Harry, "We shouldn't be late, Harry."
"Okay," replied Harry.
Harry Potter headed down to the worst battle of his life. Not now, but soon, my friend. Soon.

Old March 2nd, 2011, 10:49 pm
First Year

Chapter 2 part 4/4

"What just happend over there, Harry? You were like a blind man~ it's your cousin Harry!" Ginny hissed when Harry Potter got back.
"Oh...That. Nothing. Having a friendly chat with my fellow friend Dudley." Harry replied.
"It didn't seem like it!" Ginny hissed.
"Ginny, darling. You're there," Draco Malfoy sweetly said.
"Aaaaaaah!" Harry cried, surprised Draco ever called Ginny 'darling'. Or even anybody 'darling'.
"Harry," Draco said. "You are there too. Now, Ginny, musn't be late, right?"
"Harry," Ginny said a last couple of words. "My friend had us work together. So, um we thought we should finish it?"
"You told me that you guys finished yesterday!" Harry exclaimed.
"Okay, Ginny. Stop with the lies. Harry, we are watching a movie together." Draco said, venomously.
Harry felt like something had been struck in his chest. Ginny? Draco? Impossible. "Daddy, do we go with Mom?" Lily asked.
"No," Harry answered.
"Mate, what had happend?" Ron asked. "Hermoine is worried."
"Ginny and Draco are watching a movie- together." Harry announced.
"OUCH!" Ron cried.
"What?" Harry said.
"Something hit me," He replied. "Hermoine, Draco and Ginny are watching a movie."
"So?"
"Oh, they are watching together." Ron replied.
"Merlin's pants!" exclaimed Hermoine.
"Wow," Ron said.
"Harry, let's spy on Ginny," Hermoine announced.
"What about me?" Ron asked.
"Okay, spy with us too." Hermoine answered.
"Are you out of your mind?" Harry exclaimed.
"No," answered Hermoine. "Let's spy."
(Author's note: This would be the end but this is very funny.)
"What about the kids?" asked Harry.
"First, let's drop them off, then." Hermoine replied.

Old March 4th, 2011, 10:29 pm
First Year

Chapter 3
After Rosie and the others had been dropped, hugged, and kissed, the trio were back together, as they were supposed to be. Like in Hogwarts, like in the old days.
All the girls and boys from Hogwarts in Harry Potter's time stared and forgot that the trio were meant to be finding clues and defeating Voldemort. Lord Voldemort, perhaps, but Voldemort was off the track, dead. Who would call him Lord Voldemort?
We are back, the trio! thought Harry, smiling. "What are you smiling about, mate?" Ron asked.
"Hmm?" Harry had zoned out. "Oh, I'm just smiling because we are back to defeat Wizards and Witches!"
Ron nodded, then he whispered to Hermoine what Harry had just said. "Who told you that?" Hermoine demanded.
"I said it!" lied Ron.
"I did," spoke Harry, who was tired of the arguing.
"Oh, Harry! You're exactly right!" Hermoine had a admiration look in her eyes.
Ron squinted and menacingly whispered to Harry, "Back off! She is mine!"
"I thought Lavender was yours." Harry replied.
Then, just to prove the point, Lavender skipped down the block, then glanced at Ron who was alone. "Won-won!" She cried.
Hermoine frowned and grabbed Harry. "What did he say to you?"
"That you are his." Harry answered.
Hermoine had a plan. "Let's make him mad," She said.
They hugged.
"HEY!" Ron cried.
"What? Just hugging my best friend." said Harry.

Last edited by Ginny_is_awsome; March 5th, 2011 at 9:01 pm.
Old March 5th, 2011, 9:30 pm
First Year

Chapter 4

Ron Weasly avoided Harry Potter's eyes. In a second, Ron Happy Weasly had turned to Ron Angry Weasly.
Harry grinned at Hermoine, making sure Ron looked at Lavender. When once he had seen Lavender, Harry was sure she would see Hermoine. And he was right.
"Would you like to meet at a place to drink coffee?" Lavender offered, trying to get Ron from the trio.
"Sure... No thanks, Lavender. I'm sorry." Ron answered because he had seen Harry and Hermoine Granger hug.
"Hermoine, oh Hermoine. I'll never talk to Lavender again, Hermoine!" Lavender falsly imitated Ron.
Harry remembered the days at Hogwarts. How Cho Chang and Voldemort were in his mind. Ginny in the 2nd year.
Sirius, Ron, Hermoine, and of course Dumbledore.
His mom, dad, and his cousin. Dudley's family and all the happy moments that had happend.
Harry wished he could be back at Hogwarts again. And he decided to express that to his friends.
"Ron, Hermoine, I want to go back to Hogwarts. I want to meet my friends, beat Voldemort, and save Dumbledore. I want to again. And of course defeat Voldemort and his crew.
"Try to save Cedric and try better to impress Snape. Maybe even be in Slytherin again." Harry admitted.
"Woah, mate, I want to now, too!" Ron said.
Hermoine nodded.

Old March 6th, 2011, 8:17 pm
First Year

Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Lavender Brown grimanced at the thought of Hermoine. That spoiled brat- Mudblood! Lavender thought selfishly.
"Lavender, come here dear." Draco Malfoy said."I dropped her there. Now Harry is out looking for her."
"Oh Draco! Thank you! Ron and Hermoine+ Harry are going! Not just Harry!" Lavender sobbed. "I thought it was my day to get Ron back. But, Hermoine, the Mudblood, came in the way!"
By the way, Lavender and Draco are secretly trying to get Harry and Ron to death. With Hermoine too!
"Oh, I'm sorry dear. I can't believe I ended up with a random lady. If only... That is it!" Draco cried. "I'll dress up as um... Some popular guy from Hogwarts from our time!"
"What will happen?" asked Lavender.
"Oh... I haven't gotten there yet..." Draco answered, looking embarresed. "Sorry."
"Draco! That just made my day!" Lavender began to smile. "You... You... You... Oh! I can't put it into words. But, you... You... You... You... You... You... You... You... You... You... You... You... You... You... You... You... You... You... You... You... You... You... You... You... You... ! Ugh, nevermind."
Draco nervously laughed along. Though in his brain, he was laughing about Lavender. 'Draco! That just made my day!' 'You... You... You... Oh! I can't put it into words. But, you... You... You... You... You... You... You... You... You... You... You... You... You... You... You... You... You... You... You... You... You... You... You... You... You... ! Ugh, nevermind' Draco replayed the "funny" saying. 'You... You... You... Oh! I can't put it into words. But, you... You... You... You... You... You... You... You... You... You... You... You... You... You... You... You... You... You... You... You... You... You... You... You... You... ! Ugh, nevermind'

Last edited by Ginny_is_awsome; March 6th, 2011 at 8:28 pm.
Old March 6th, 2011, 8:42 pm
First Year

Chapter 6

Chapter 6
Ron and Harry reached the movie theater before Hermoine. She ran to catch up with them, then looked out where Draco and Ginny might be. Hermoine pondered while Harry and Ron looked.
"Hmm... She might be-" Hermoine started to expand an explanation. But she was interrupted.
"Ssssh! I saw her!" Ron cried.
"Okay, now we are getting somewhere," Harry said, excitedly. "Okay, Ron. Where's Draco?"
"Nowhere!" answered Ron in surprise.
"Okay, can we get to Harry's plan?" Hermoine asked.
"Yeah!" Ron said, happily imagining all the nice people.
"But, should we set it to the time now? Or maybe back in the past? 'Cause I don't know what." Hermoine interrupted Ron's thoughts.
"Wow! I never knew that you could not know anything! How about the past, Harry, Hermoine?" Ron submitted his thought.
" Yeah, 'kay!"
"Oh, that would be nice."
"Here we gooooo!"
And they were gone.

Old March 17th, 2011, 10:39 pm
First Year

Chapter 7
"Stop! Stop!" Harry cried. "I see him! They are..." Harry Potter trailed off words, the scene sinking in. They were...
"Kissing?" suggested Ron.
"No, they are having a Wand Fight. I used to do that to Ginny. I think we should go now, NOW!" Harry's grumpiness kicked in and Hermoine and Ron usually hated that.
"Okay, 'kay. Let's go, then. Hermoine? Mate, don't sweat. Maybe these things... very unreal, but anyway what if Ginny and Malfoy are you know... playing tricks." Ron raised an eyebrow.
"I know, Ron Hermoine. Not true, Ron. But, just now I thought of a haiku that describes my feelings. Here is it:
The tears are falling,
Like falling rain dripping wet,
Tears may never stop. "
"Nice, mate! Oh, there is Cho Chang. Impress her with your thing." Ron admitted.
"Yeah, nice. Like this is- there is Lavender. Go snog her." Hermoine sighed and left the room. Harry followed and Ron snogged Lavender. Harry gasped and left the room.
"Ron!" Lavender gasped. "I thought you were with Snape? I am hiding, by the way."
"Oh, dear. I am?" Ron asked.
Lavender snogged Ron and nodded. "What? The time turner? If it is, I don't mind. But, I do know the future. Why have Hermoine, why her? Not me, or do you just want to snog her instead of the stupid me? Okay, just reply and don't snog me. Unless you say 'Yeah', so kinda bye. Anyway, I'm going in like 20 minutes. Answer quickly."
"I don't know." Ron admitted.
Hermoine ran and peeked at the door. They were snogging.

Old March 18th, 2011, 11:05 pm
First Year

Chapter 8
"Hermoine, this is the past. It is not like someone is making a book out all of this. Unless, a girl our age- nah- but anyway maybe 8 years...? Well, maybe she might have magic in her... Oh wow. What if I was with you? I mean, Ginny is my girl, but still~ Draco's totally with her. Well, let's go. I mean seriously, what if Krum was with you?" Harry Potter angrily asked. How could Hermoine not understand? He meant, Hermoine was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooo smart! How could she not know?
Harry smiled weakly and stared. "Omigosh! We have to go fight with... No. No! Don't Harry, don't."
Visions of the future were in his mind. "Draco, when is the movie?" "Nowhere. Your darling Harry Potter is heartbroken. Now you shall die. Goodbye Ginny Potter. Your mommy and daddy are so sad. Goodbye." "NOOOOOOOO!" "Yes. Avada Kedavra!"
"Before, lets go. I hate to say but Ginny is about to be dead. Sirius has to wait." Harry gulped and spoke the words.
"No!" Hermoine gasped.
"What?" Ron asked.
"Ugh, I'd want to stay but 'kay Harry. Let us go. I think Ron would stay though." Hermoine shrugged.
"Hey!" Ron cried.
Hermoine frowned and off they went.

Go Back  Chamber of Secrets > Harry Potter > Flourish and Blotts