Login  

Go Back   Chamber of Secrets > The Writing on the Wall > Fiction > Science Fiction & Fantasy

LJ Smith Titles

Old March 15th, 2012, 10:46 pm
First Year

LJ Smith Titles

I've been reading "The Forbidden Game" by L.J. Smith, along with some other novels in her Vampire Diaries series. Any thoughts on any of her books? I'm really enjoying "The Forbidden Game" so far. Julian is such an enigmatic charater...he has these whirlwind mood swings. One minute he's all sweetness, and then suddenly he is totally evil. I'm hoping she writes a sequel!

Old March 17th, 2012, 4:24 pm
First Year

Re: LJ Smith Titles

I really enjoyed The Forbidden Game trilogy, it was brilliant. I've read the first Night World book but I couldn't get into the stories much I've got The Secret Circle books at home to read so hopefully I'll enjoy them.

The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return - Moulin Rouge!
Old April 6th, 2012, 8:38 pm
First Year

Re: LJ Smith Titles

I've been on her fansite and I really hope the book is made into a miniseries or a movie. Fans have already given ideas as to whom they think would fit into the characters' roles. Before that happens, though, I am really looking forward to a sequel. I hope one of the shadowmen writes Julian into existence again.

I' ve also been reading the "Fallen" Series by Lauren Kate. The novels in the series so far are "Fallen", "Torment", "Passion", "Fallen in Love", and "Rapture" will be released in June. I've read the first 4 novels and I am patiently waiting for the fifth. Basically and angel falls for a mortal girl while there is a war going on in heaven at the beginning of time. They are both cursed by Lucifer for their love, and she always dies at the age of 17 and is reincarnated every 17 years and the angel always falls in love with her in each of her lifetimes. He also has to watch her go up in flames in each of those lifetimes too, but he gets to live forever. In each lifetime she is starting fresh with no recollection of their love or her deaths, but he remembers everything. It sounds morbid but it's actuallly a beautiful story.

Go Back  Chamber of Secrets > The Writing on the Wall > Fiction > Science Fiction & Fantasy