Clumsy Interrupting Cheese Toupeť & Scrambled Eggs

Re: N C I S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potter_fan View Post
yeah Gibbs is cool.

Mom and I turned him into a verb.

"Don't make me "Gibbs" you"

To Gibbs=Smack soomeone upside the head
Nice -- yea someone should add that to Urbandictionary...

*goes and does just that*

Who's your least favorite character and why?

For me, it's the director. She's ok, but she doesn't really fit into the whole scheme of things and stuff.

Edit: Just went and did that .

Quote:
Gibbs
Smack someone upside the head...
"Don't make me go Gibbs on you!!"
Source: F.M. and D.S., The Y-Files

RIP Uncle Bob . 1933-2016 Thanks for everything and thanks for the memories. We love you and miss you.

RIP my older cat. I'll miss you, my wonderful furry friend. RIP Anthony Bourdain.

RIP Harry Anderson, aka: Judge Stone (Night Court). Thanks for the memories.

Sad about the upcoming closing of the forums, but I won't forget you guys, thanks for the memories!

Proud fan of the TV show, The X Files and proud shipper of Mulder and Scully!!

RIP Toys R' Us. Once a Toys R' Us Kid, always one.

Last edited by Fawkesfan1; May 12th, 2008 at 1:22 pm.
Old May 13th, 2008, 8:12 am
Too MAGENTA for a UT

The Director is my least favourite character as well. She annoys me for some reason.

the tiniest mite packs the mightiest sting.

Old May 13th, 2008, 1:36 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad_Druid View Post
The Director is my least favourite character as well. She annoys me for some reason.
Yea, the actress is good. But for some reason, I just can't really stand the character too well .

Spoiler: show
Just saw tonight's episode and it was awesome!!! I'm glad that Palmer got his moment in the sun so to speak... he was rather funny . Also glad that no one got killed in this epi. So I guess the person will be killed in the last episode... The two hour season finale... Boy, I am nervous right now... *is biting fingernails* ...

How did everyone else like tonight's episode?

RIP Uncle Bob . 1933-2016 Thanks for everything and thanks for the memories. We love you and miss you.

RIP my older cat. I'll miss you, my wonderful furry friend. RIP Anthony Bourdain.

Sad about the upcoming closing of the forums, but I won't forget you guys, thanks for the memories!

Old May 19th, 2008, 11:00 pm

Gah, I'm so nervous about this Tuesday's episode... *is biting my nails as I type this*

It's going to be a two hour season finale !! But someone will die -- who will it be??? Hopefully not Tony, Ziva or Ducky...

Old May 19th, 2008, 11:18 pm
Fifth Year

I honestly think it will be Tony or Ziva. The preveiw made it look that way. but of course last weeks info made it look like it was Palmer so IDK. anyhow if it IS Tony or Ziva I hope it's Ziva. not that I don't like her but Tony is funnier.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR TUESDAY!!!

Fan Fic
http://www.cosforums.com/showthread.php?t=114430

Feedback
http://www.cosforums.com/showthread.php?t=114436
Old May 19th, 2008, 11:55 pm

Quote:
I honestly think it will be Tony or Ziva. The preveiw made it look that way. but of course last weeks info made it look like it was Palmer so IDK. anyhow if it IS Tony or Ziva I hope it's Ziva. not that I don't like her but Tony is funnier.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR TUESDAY!!!
Yea that's pretty much how it looked to me as well... but with the way things have been going in terms of previews and stuff... I don't really believe it entirely. For me, at least, I have to see it to believe it.

NEITHER CAN I!!!!

Old May 20th, 2008, 12:51 am
Sixth Year

Or it could be some unnamed local agent working with them.

Like on Star Trek when they visited an unknown planet, you didn't want to be the guy in the red shirt providing security.

25 + hours to go

Old May 20th, 2008, 1:00 am

Quote:
Originally Posted by BublGumPnkHar View Post
Or it could be some unnamed local agent working with them.

Like on Star Trek when they visited an unknown planet, you didn't want to be the guy in the red shirt providing security.

25 + hours to go
Yea it could be . It would be one heck of a bluff they'd pull there... but I'm still nervous though, since they said it was one of the main seven.

Yahoo!!!!!!

Not that much longer to wait!!!!!!

Old May 21st, 2008, 4:04 am

I just saw tonight's two hour season finale --

and all I have to say is this -- I TRULY HATE THE NEW DIRECTOR, EVEN MORE SO THAN JENNY!!!!!!!! THIS GUY IS A REAL YOU KNOW WHAT!!!! (pardon the use of caps -- I'm just extremely ticked off right now ...) They killed her off and replaced her with this new person who is doing his best to replace the team... GAH I just HATE him!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope that Gibbs and them give him ABSOLUTE HECK!!!!!!!!!!!!

How about all of you, what did you think of the finale?

Old May 21st, 2008, 12:59 pm
Sixth Year

Jenny was dying anyway! The new director pulls something out of his own file and shreds it.

Tony, Ziva, and McGee have been "re-assigned" and Gibbs is going to have a whole new team?? Gibbs will not be happy (well, is he ever?).

There should be a lot of fireworks next season.

Why did the girl take Jenny's rental car to the beach/pier, instead of going to Nevada?

Why...Why...are they doing this to us.

Old May 21st, 2008, 1:24 pm

Quote:
Jenny was dying anyway! The new director pulls something out of his own file and shreds it.

Tony, Ziva, and McGee have been "re-assigned" and Gibbs is going to have a whole new team?? Gibbs will not be happy (well, is he ever?).

There should be a lot of fireworks next season.

Why did the girl take Jenny's rental car to the beach/pier, instead of going to Nevada?

Why...Why...are they doing this to us.
I know... and I noticed that. The guy has one HECK of a hidden agenda. And from the looks of things, he doesn't like Gibbs or the team ONE bit. Yea he won't be happy , and I don't blame him. He will definitely give that guy heck . Yep there should be. No idea (do you mean Ziva?), besides them having the day off...) Yea I know, if they keep on doing this, I plan on NEVER watching the show again...

Old May 21st, 2008, 2:33 pm
Sixth Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawkesfan1 View Post
I know... and I noticed that. The guy has one HECK of a hidden agenda. And from the looks of things, he doesn't like Gibbs or the team ONE bit. Yea he won't be happy , and I don't blame him. He will definitely give that guy heck . Yep there should be. No idea (do you mean Ziva?), besides them having the day off...) Yea I know, if they keep on doing this, I plan on NEVER watching the show again...

I meant the girl that took the "dive" off the pier/boardwalk. Jenny gave her the rental car so that she could go to her friends in Nevada. She ended up at the beach in Santa Monica - dead.

The new director will find out that Gibbs doesn't like sharing information until he has a solid lead, he never shared that much with Jenny.

I wonder if the new agents will be his "lackeys" and "yes men" and report directly to the director and Gibbs - undermining the whole fact gathering setup. Doesn't he need to be in his office, not looking over their shoulders. We'll see.

I have faith in Gibbs to get his way - sooner or later. (Maybe it will take one of the newbies getting killed, because of inexperience or too many people sharing information, to rectify the situation and get the team back together. We can only hope.

It is still Mark and David and, of course, Pauley.

Old May 21st, 2008, 2:45 pm
Too MAGENTA for a UT

We're not this far in Australia but I don't mind spoilers.

Jenny was dying anyway?

the tiniest mite packs the mightiest sting.

Old May 21st, 2008, 2:53 pm

Quote:

I meant the girl that took the "dive" off the pier/boardwalk. Jenny gave her the rental car so that she could go to her friends in Nevada. She ended up at the beach in Santa Monica - dead.

The new director will find out that Gibbs doesn't like sharing information until he has a solid lead, he never shared that much with Jenny.

I wonder if the new agents will be his "lackeys" and "yes men" and report directly to the director and Gibbs - undermining the whole fact gathering setup. Doesn't he need to be in his office, not looking over their shoulders. We'll see.

I have faith in Gibbs to get his way - sooner or later. (Maybe it will take one of the newbies getting killed, because of inexperience or too many people sharing information, to rectify the situation and get the team back together. We can only hope.

It is still Mark and David and, of course, Pauley.
Ah I see, forgot about her for a bit there . A little bit of a plot continuity error there . Yep he will, and that will NO DOUBT drive him crazy to no end . I'm betting that they will be, he basically seems to want people who'll report to him RIGHT away and that kind of thing .

So do I , and I'm willing to bet that he'll give the new director a VERY hard time, one way or another .

@ Mad_Druid:
Yep she was already dying.
Ah I see .

Old May 22nd, 2008, 4:10 am
Fifth Year

I AM SOOOO Glad Jenny died........wait that sounds wrong.....I am SOOO glad it was Jenny and NOT anyone ELSE that died....there

I HATE HATE HATE that SOB that replaced Jenny. New season should be good.

Fan Fic

Feedback
Old May 24th, 2008, 12:09 am

Quote:
I AM SOOOO Glad Jenny died........wait that sounds wrong.....I am SOOO glad it was Jenny and NOT anyone ELSE that died....there

I HATE HATE HATE that SOB that replaced Jenny. New season should be good.
Yea I know... I didn't mind that she died either, but still I respected her. And now that I know that she died in order to protect Jethro (Gibbs), I respect her that much more . So do I, so do I -- that man, aka: Mr. Toothpick -- is just PURE evil reincarnate. And I hope that Gibbs and the team are able to bug him to no end this next season . Yep it is going to be a good upcoming season, one that is SURE to have PLENTY of fireworks. And all I have to say is this, "Bring Em' On!!!"

Old May 31st, 2008, 12:26 am
Sixth Year

Ok, I was finally able to catch up on this episode. I finally found a site that actually lets me catch up on this season.

I've seen the last 4 episodes. What a season! I espeically loved Palmer's episode, that was amazing. My friend and I dubbed it the Neville Palmer episode.

As for the finale:

Whew, when my mom called and said someone was going to die, I was so afraid for Tony and Ziva, and I didn't even see the previews! I was hoping the director would the one to leave as she's my least favorite character. What a relief! Still, I had a lot of respect for the way she went out. She died to protect Jethro, confirming what we knew about her feelings all along in her last stand.

This show sure has a knack for horrible cliff hangers. I was all calm, thinking everything was over and the new director (TEHEVIL!!!) splits up the team! I have no doubt that this will be rectified within a few episodes (as there is NO way Gibbs will let his team go without a fight). But if it isn't, you can bet I won't be watching anymore.

Let it get me down
'Cuz you're the part of me that
Makes me better wherever I go
So I will try not to cry
And no one needs to say good-bye
Farewell CosForums
Old May 31st, 2008, 2:22 am
Fifth Year

TRUST ME if it's NOT rectified I myself will not be watching either. but mom (who watches and reads ALL things TV related) has not heard of any others not returning so that's a good thing. (meaning Ziva will NOT be deported like Mr. toothpick man said

Fan Fic

Feedback
Old June 6th, 2008, 11:36 pm

Guess I'm not the only one who feels that way!! Well that's good to know -- that there is a group of people out there that would be VERY angry if they went and pulled something like that ... @ dweaselqueen: Nah, not horrible... just REALLY stress inducing . Yea that's what I was thinking as well. Gibbs and the rest of his team DEFINITELY wouldn't give up without a fight !!!

Go Back  Chamber of Secrets > Diagon Alley > Television