Login  

Go Back   Chamber of Secrets > The Writing on the Wall > Novella > Novella Feedback

Feedback - Moonlight

Old February 9th, 2009, 5:47 pm
Registered Animagus

Feedback - Moonlight

http://cosforums.com/showthread.php?t=119363

Summary: Post-Breaking Dawn fan-fiction. It has been a year since Bella was turned into a vampire, and Renesmee came into the world. A group of new citizens arrive in Forks, and bring an aura of mystery with them. There are three reasons they shouldn‘t be trusted: 1) They are never seen during a clear-sky night, 2) ever since their arrival, people and animals have gone missing from Forks and its surrounding towns and 3) they are real genuine werewolves. Ships: Bella/Edward; more.

This fan-fiction marks a couple of firsts for me. It will be the first ever Twilight fan-fiction I’ve ever written and the first “first person” fan-fiction I’ve ever written. I hope I can write this just as good as anyone, but I hope you will also understand that I have very limited knowledge for this type of fan-fiction.

3 Chapters up at the moment!

Hope you like it!

P.S. Don't mind the moderator posts in the story thread... they are so I can separate my chapters

Old February 9th, 2009, 11:32 pm
Banned

Re: Feedback - Moonlight

I really like the story! I was beginning to think that maybe it was vampire hunters at first, but now I'm thinking it's a new pack of werewolves.

Old February 10th, 2009, 6:11 pm
Registered Animagus

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureBloodGirl View Post
I really like the story! I was beginning to think that maybe it was vampire hunters at first, but now I'm thinking it's a new pack of werewolves.
Thanks! Maybe the next chapter will give you some clues!

Update:
Chapter 4 is up!

Old February 17th, 2009, 6:06 am
Don't feed the Noob! (It only encourages them)

Hey there! I posted a comment on your FF.net page, for chapter one, and I'll post more as I go. However, I should probably warn you: Because I'm a freelance editor, and because I go to a fiction workshop every week, I'm used to offering a lot of constructive criticism. Sometimes I can come off as harsh, so if that bothers you, please let me know. Just remember it's not personal!

Committed to Sparkle Motion
Old February 17th, 2009, 2:57 pm
Registered Animagus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caliope View Post
Hey there! I posted a comment on your FF.net page, for chapter one, and I'll post more as I go. However, I should probably warn you: Because I'm a freelance editor, and because I go to a fiction workshop every week, I'm used to offering a lot of constructive criticism. Sometimes I can come off as harsh, so if that bothers you, please let me know. Just remember it's not personal!
Oh, it doesn't bother me. I like hearing what my reviewers have to say. It is what gets me to write more and more chapters, when I know people are looking forward to it.