Login  

Go Back   Chamber of Secrets > Diagon Alley > Television

Veronica Mars - TV

Old October 6th, 2005, 1:35 pm
Fifth Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by marspeach
Charisma's character is Kendall Casablancas.

How could I have not discovered this thread before? Veronica Mars is my favorite show! Kristen Bell went to the same high school I did! Unfortunately she had already graduated when I started, hehe.

I think they should find the guy who made the 911 call on the bridge. Why would he leave? Something's up with him.
Thanks. I agree. Why would the guy call 911 then run away? That guy with Veronica's name on his palm was creepy. This mystery is getting deeper. Why would a reporter have Veronicaís name written on his palm? And why would the bus crash be Veronicaís fault? Did anyone notice how the camera focused on the pillow with the Mona Lisa on it? So does the answer to the bus crash have to do with Italy or Da Vinci? I think Rob Thomas said that the clues would be subtle this season. Kevin Smith was great. I hope he guest stars again. I'm looking forward to Joss Whedon's guest spot. So there are two mysteries: Felix's death and the bus crash. Does anyone think they might be connected in some way? I can't believe that Veronica isn't investigating Felix's death. I know Felix wasn't her friend, but Weevil has done her some favors and that was his friend, I would like to think that Veronica would at least try and help, get some closure for Weevil. The PCHers did help her out when that clerk at the store wouldn't hand over the diary. I donít like the effect the 09ers are having on Veronica. I still remember how Logan used Wallace for those passes to skip school and then in the season opener when Wallace said he was expecting to be ignored at lunch. Why would Veronica want to date someone who ignores her best friend? I hope Logan and Duncan donít end up breaking Veronicaís heart, but I think she is on her way to heartbreak with them anyway. Iím looking forward to seeing how this all plays out. Also, there seems to be a problem, Kendell was supposed to be with elder Casablancas at some sort of party, so who was Logan with at the hotel? I mean elder Casablancas would have to notice that his wife was disappearing for long periods of time so unless Kendell can be in two places at once or she has a twin, I don't know how she would explain her absences without him thinking something's up. I know the woman on the phone sounded like Kendell but again, how could she in two places at once, elder Casablancas doesn't seem like a fool to me, creepy but not a fool.

Joker: They don't make straitjackets like they used to... I should know. - Batman: The Animated Series

Last edited by darkflame626; October 6th, 2005 at 1:52 pm.
Sponsored Links
Old October 8th, 2005, 3:56 pm
Third Year

Yeah, I also don't like Veronica hanging out with the 09ers again.
I'm not sure what came first regarding Kendall, the party or the hotel scene. But I think it was really Kendall with Logan at the Neptune Grand. I think V was jealous when she heard Kendall's voice answering Logan's phone. Man, Veronica was really freaked out when Keith and Logan both commented that she looked different. Also, her name on the guy's hand was freaky too. Who was that guy anyway? The bus driver?
I also agree with darkflame on why didn't V try to solve Felix's murder. It wasn't also Weevil's problem, it was also Logan's problem. And the reason they broke up. I guess she just wanted out of the whole thing. I think the two mysteries are somehow connected because in V's words, nothing happens by coincidence in Neptune.

Old October 8th, 2005, 10:55 pm
First Year

Repeat showing of "Driver Ed" tonight UPN at 9pm ct

Old October 8th, 2005, 10:57 pm
Fifth Year

Also, her name on the guy's hand was freaky too. Who was that guy anyway? The bus driver?

I read that it was the reporter talking to Wallace at the Sac and Pac, but then I read it was the bus driver. But if it was the bus driver than why all the blood? He was in the ocean, so I would think he wouldn't be so bloody. Someone on another board mentioned the ink, which, if the guy was in the ocean for a certain period of time, wouldn't the ink have smeared or been illegible? I can't wait for the next episode.

Joker: They don't make straitjackets like they used to... I should know. - Batman: The Animated Series
Old October 8th, 2005, 11:15 pm
Seventh Year

I have heard nothing but good things about this show, but of course I missed the first season, and I don't really want to get into the second season until I can see the first. I have the first season pre-ordered, and I am looking forward to watching it.

Also I have been Tivoing the second season and saving it so I can watch those episodes after I finish the first season. I hope it's as good as everyone says!!

Emotional Landscapes
Old October 9th, 2005, 3:36 am
Fifth Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune
I hope it's as good as everyone says!!
IT'S WAY BETTER!!! You'll love it!! You have to!! Any sane person would!!

The question is not whether we are, but what we are and who we are. --from Sophie's World by Jostein Gaarder

What if you slept? And what if, in your sleep, you dreamed? And what if, in your dream, you went to heaven and there plucked a strange and beautiful flower? And what if, when you awoke, you had the flower in your hand? Ah, what then? --from Sophie's World by Jostein Gaarder

This is what I brought you this you can keep. This is what I brought you may forget me. I promise to depart just promise one thing. Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep. --Prelude 12/21 by AFI

MySpace is love!
Old October 9th, 2005, 4:04 am
Third Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkflame626

I read that it was the reporter talking to Wallace at the Sac and Pac, but then I read it was the bus driver. But if it was the bus driver than why all the blood? He was in the ocean, so I would think he wouldn't be so bloody. Someone on another board mentioned the ink, which, if the guy was in the ocean for a certain period of time, wouldn't the ink have smeared or been illegible? I can't wait for the next episode.
If it was the reporter then they're gonna have another murder in their hands. And the plot thickens...

Old October 9th, 2005, 4:22 am
Fifth Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by expelliarmus
If it was the reporter then they're gonna have another murder in their hands. And the plot thickens...
If you look at his clothes you'll see that they're the same ones the reporter was wearing. And the ink thing, too. It WOULD have been smeared if it was the bus driver.

I wonder why Meg survived that crash but no one else did. Why her? That's only another reason for her to hate Veronica, if it is Veronica's fault that the bus crashed.

The question is not whether we are, but what we are and who we are. --from Sophie's World by Jostein Gaarder

What if you slept? And what if, in your sleep, you dreamed? And what if, in your dream, you went to heaven and there plucked a strange and beautiful flower? And what if, when you awoke, you had the flower in your hand? Ah, what then? --from Sophie's World by Jostein Gaarder

This is what I brought you this you can keep. This is what I brought you may forget me. I promise to depart just promise one thing. Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep. --Prelude 12/21 by AFI

MySpace is love!
Old October 9th, 2005, 4:28 am
Third Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixedgurltuja27
I wonder why Meg survived that crash but no one else did. Why her? That's only another reason for her to hate Veronica, if it is Veronica's fault that the bus crashed.
I think Meg will be an important part in uncovering the truth of what really happened, that is if she gains consciousness and cooperates with V. Why would she blame V for the crash anyway? If it wasn't for her (Meg), Veronica would've been in the bus too. I actually like Meg, I just hope she gets over the whole Duncan thing.

Old October 9th, 2005, 4:51 am
Fifth Year

Quote:
I think Meg will be an important part in uncovering the truth of what really happened, that is if she gains consciousness and cooperates with V. Why would she blame V for the crash anyway? If it wasn't for her (Meg), Veronica would've been in the bus too. I actually like Meg, I just hope she gets over the whole Duncan thing.
MMmmm....she could tell what happened, really. I never thought about that. I think she may blame Veronica because when she finds out that someone wanted Veronica dead and that was why the bus crashed, then she would have a reason to. Not to mention she could just be looking for yet another reason to hate her. I liked Meg last season, too. I didn't like her and Duncan together, but I liked her character. Sucks that she thinks Veronica two-timed her, though. She really does need to get over him.

MySpace is love!
Old October 9th, 2005, 7:42 am
Third Year

Yeah, I think you're right about that one, V could very possibly be the whole point of the crash.

Old October 9th, 2005, 8:45 am
Fifth Year

Well really, its not a very good thing to go after a friend's Ex, she did it first! I do wonder about the hotel thing, was it Kendall, or ANOTHER girl? Now I don't know who I want V to be with, since the whole LoVe thing is ruined for me now. (Leo was the best anyway!)

Does anyone else HATE that Jackie character?

(I'm going to repeat myself: I really liked the character of Carmen, I wouldn't mind if that character came back... I think her and Weevil would be tooo cute together!) Also, Cassidy Casablancas? What kind of a name is that? But their dad.....mmmm he was cute for an old guy!

Blue canary in the outlet by the light switch, Who watches over you
Make a little birdhouse in your soul
Not to put too fine a point on it.. Say Iím the only bee in your bonnet!
Make a little birdhouse in your soul
Old October 9th, 2005, 11:52 am
Third Year

Who was Carmen again? I seem to have forgotten. I honestly liked Jackie, I dunno why but I like her version of the snobby 09er attitude. I'm also wondering if there's more to that Gia (correct spelling?) girl.
I think it was really Kendall at the hotel although it wouldn't surprise me if it was another woman, I don't think Logan cares at all right now about a commited relationship.

Old October 10th, 2005, 12:53 am
Fifth Year

Quote:
Who was Carmen again?
Carmen is the girl whose jerk of an ex-boyfriend drugged her and then released of video of what she did while drugged because she wouldn't get back together with him. The jerk ended up taped to the flag pole naked by Weevil's gang because Weevil use to like Carmen and thought it was wrong what the jerk did to her. I think Carmen and Weevil would be cute together too. I still don't like the distance between Weevil and Veronica. I also don't get why she doesn't trust him, she'll trust Duncan and Logan but Weevil gets the suspicious look even tough he's done her so many favors without asking why he's doing them. At least he's honest about what he does and who he is, I don't get why she doesn't trust him?

Old October 10th, 2005, 1:38 am
Third Year

Oh yeah, I remember her. Just couldn't recall the part where Weevil liked her.

Yeah, I agree regarding Weevil and V. Weevil has never done anything to hurt her. But Weevil's attitude is understandale. He was helping V a lot last year and next thing he knows, she's dating Logan and now Duncan.

Old October 10th, 2005, 2:23 am
Fourth Year

I like Veronica Mars also. I missed the season finale last season so I don't know who killed her bestfriend. But anyway it's a cool show.

Old October 10th, 2005, 7:48 am
Third Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by hgrwfan
I like Veronica Mars also. I missed the season finale last season so I don't know who killed her bestfriend. But anyway it's a cool show.
Do you wanna know? I'll tell you:

Spoiler: show
Aaron Echolls did it.

Old October 10th, 2005, 1:47 pm
Fifth Year

I just watched the replay and the guy that washed up on shore, with Veronicaís name on his palm, is the same guy in the beginning of the episode. Veronica goes to visit the site of the bus tragedy and is trying to light a votive candle and Veronica helps him. He looks at her and then she goes to look over the side. He was wearing the same shirt he had on when Veronica helped him, so my guess is he died the same day that Veronica helped him. So, the murder took about what two to three days before the end of the episode, so if my guess is right and he died on the same day Veronica helped him, he would have been in the ocean for about what two to three days, which makes the ink that looks fresh on his hand, look suspicious. The only way for the ink to look so fresh is if before the police got to the scene someone wrote her name on his palm. If this is correct, than why her name? And why kill him? What do you guys think? Also, I noticed something, when they replayed the scene where Logan wakes up and notices that Felix is dead and he is holding a knife. I have watched far too much CSI and I love Rob Thomas and crew, but if Felix was stabbed on the bridge and fell to the ground wouldn't there be a blood pool beneath him? And given the distance between Logan and Felix wouldn't Logan have gotten Felix's blood on him? When I saw the replay, it bothered me that there was no blood pool under him, so unless someone killed Felix somewhere else and moved the body back to the bridge to blame Logan, no blood pool makes no sense. He was stabbed and the blood had to go somewhere, unless his clothes are really absorbent which is something I doubt there would at least be some blood under him. Does someone have the first episode on tape and can go back and look and tell me if I'm right or wrong? But in the mean time what do you think of this? I know it sounds like I'm griping, but this detail just bothered after re watching that scene.

Last edited by darkflame626; October 10th, 2005 at 2:05 pm.
Old October 11th, 2005, 2:01 am
Second Year

Quote:
I just watched the replay and the guy that washed up on shore, with Veronicaís name on his palm, is the same guy in the beginning of the episode. Veronica goes to visit the site of the bus tragedy and is trying to light a votive candle and Veronica helps him. He looks at her and then she goes to look over the side. He was wearing the same shirt he had on when Veronica helped him, so my guess is he died the same day that Veronica helped him. So, the murder took about what two to three days before the end of the episode, so if my guess is right and he died on the same day Veronica helped him, he would have been in the ocean for about what two to three days, which makes the ink that looks fresh on his hand, look suspicious. The only way for the ink to look so fresh is if before the police got to the scene someone wrote her name on his palm. If this is correct, than why her name? And why kill him? What do you guys think? Also, I noticed something, when they replayed the scene where Logan wakes up and notices that Felix is dead and he is holding a knife. I have watched far too much CSI and I love Rob Thomas and crew, but if Felix was stabbed on the bridge and fell to the ground wouldn't there be a blood pool beneath him? And given the distance between Logan and Felix wouldn't Logan have gotten Felix's blood on him? When I saw the replay, it bothered me that there was no blood pool under him, so unless someone killed Felix somewhere else and moved the body back to the bridge to blame Logan, no blood pool makes no sense. He was stabbed and the blood had to go somewhere, unless his clothes are really absorbent which is something I doubt there would at least be some blood under him. Does someone have the first episode on tape and can go back and look and tell me if I'm right or wrong? But in the mean time what do you think of this? I know it sounds like I'm griping, but this detail just bothered after re watching that scene.
Yay! Another CSI freak *coughcsithreadcough*. I was a little shocked. But there would have been a pool of blood, maybe someone just missed that part . Details are VERY important.

Old October 11th, 2005, 8:43 am
Third Year

Quote:
I just watched the replay and the guy that washed up on shore, with Veronica’s name on his palm, is the same guy in the beginning of the episode. Veronica goes to visit the site of the bus tragedy and is trying to light a votive candle and Veronica helps him. He looks at her and then she goes to look over the side. He was wearing the same shirt he had on when Veronica helped him, so my guess is he died the same day that Veronica helped him. So, the murder took about what two to three days before the end of the episode, so if my guess is right and he died on the same day Veronica helped him, he would have been in the ocean for about what two to three days, which makes the ink that looks fresh on his hand, look suspicious. The only way for the ink to look so fresh is if before the police got to the scene someone wrote her name on his palm. If this is correct, than why her name? And why kill him? What do you guys think? Also, I noticed something, when they replayed the scene where Logan wakes up and notices that Felix is dead and he is holding a knife. I have watched far too much CSI and I love Rob Thomas and crew, but if Felix was stabbed on the bridge and fell to the ground wouldn't there be a blood pool beneath him? And given the distance between Logan and Felix wouldn't Logan have gotten Felix's blood on him? When I saw the replay, it bothered me that there was no blood pool under him, so unless someone killed Felix somewhere else and moved the body back to the bridge to blame Logan, no blood pool makes no sense. He was stabbed and the blood had to go somewhere, unless his clothes are really absorbent which is something I doubt there would at least be some blood under him. Does someone have the first episode on tape and can go back and look and tell me if I'm right or wrong? But in the mean time what do you think of this? I know it sounds like I'm griping, but this detail just bothered after re watching that scene.
You're definitely on to something here. . Yeah, from the start, Felix's murder definitely has some suspicious circumstances surrounding it. I've downloaded the first episode and saw it twice and you're right about the lack of blood. But then we never clearly see Felix's dead body.

About that dead guy, I'm thinking he really didn't write that name himself. Maybe someone just wanted the police to involve Veronica in a murder investigation or accuse her of something to get her and Keith of the way. Y'know I was kind of disappointed at first when the season's mystery turned out to be Felix's murder and the bus crush but not now, it's definitely getting interesting.

Go Back  Chamber of Secrets > Diagon Alley > Television