Login  

Go Back   Chamber of Secrets > Diagon Alley > Television

Survivor San Juan Del Sur "Blood vs. Water 2"

Old November 20th, 2014, 2:00 pm
Rocket Scientist

Re: Survivor San Juan Del Sur "Blood vs. Water 2"

Yes the blindside was awesome! While in some ways we can say Jeremy was the only one planning the game, I think the blindside shows that there are some other a little bit more silent players that seem to have woken up. Now I'm not sure if it's a case of them waiting for the right moment, or if in Reed's case, Josh getting voted out lit a fire under his *** but either way, it should be interesting to watch everyone scramble now. I'd really like to see Missy and Baylor, and John and Jackie voted out. John and Jackie are getting a little too comfortable in their middle man position. Natalie is another one to watch. She's out to play. Giving up her immunity reward to cement alliance allegiance is a brilliant move.

I also have to wonder a bit about Reed and his stake in the game thus far. Josh came out guns blazing, but I read that Reed is actually the survivor fan in the couple not Josh. Which really surprised me. That said, after last night's episode it was very apparent Reed knew the game and knew it well, especially after his comment about what Natalie did. He's no dummy. So I have to wonder if Josh purposely painted a target on his back to get Reed (the real survivor fan) further in the game. Plus that little wink to Josh after the tribal vote said a lot. Either way he's definitely showed up to play.

And the whole going through people's bags. Honestly I think it's kind of funny. There's no rules out there says you can't. Is it a little dirty? Certainly. We are brought up to have our privacy respected so it feels wrong when someone goes through someone else's stuff. But this is Survivor, a game, and they don't say outwit, ouplay, outlast for nothing...

*Sig image compliments of cybobbie
Sponsored Links
Old November 27th, 2014, 6:55 pm
Assistant to Minister Longbottom

Wow great tribal council last night.Wow two idols used up in one TC . Its sad to see Wes go home but I'm glad that his dad used his idol.
So now there is just one idol left and I feel Baylor is not going to get a chance to use it . I feel that Natalie is going to keep it for herself .
I wonder if more will be put back into play or if there will only be the three total in the game.

YOU'RE THE STATUE!

Sorted

Last edited by twinsrule26; November 27th, 2014 at 7:04 pm.
Old November 28th, 2014, 4:16 am
Third Year

It was an awesome tribal last night. All of a sudden, they are playing the game. It was good to see two idols flushed out. I liked Wes, so I was sad to see him leave.

Twins, I agree. I think Natalie will keep the idol for herself.

Member of the Insane Becky Posse (IBP) and the Gator Fan Club

Old December 1st, 2014, 2:04 pm
Rocket Scientist

I actually wasnt all that sad to see Wes go. I think his father is a better player. That said, John needs to go and now I fear he wont. He's controlling the game but not in a good game playing way. I love watching good players and I don't think John is one of them.

And agreed Natalie will most certainly keep the idol for herself. I think the women are going to make a run for it now. And I think Natalie has a good chance to win it all.

Old December 1st, 2014, 8:22 pm

If the previews are to be trusted then it looks like the power pair has a major disagreement maybe even a bust up .(I hope ) I still want Alec out as I feel he is just too rude to the gals. The other one I want out is Missy ,she and Baylor are one of the last pairs left and that needs to be broken up. I feel that if anyone took Baylor to the finals they could win against her. I feel she isn't too popular with the jury members so she wouldn't get many votes.

YOU'RE THE STATUE!

Sorted
Old December 2nd, 2014, 1:49 pm
Rocket Scientist

yeah im not a huge fan of missy an baylor either but i hate john and jacklyn more. I hope they have a major blow up. That would be fun to watch.

Old December 2nd, 2014, 3:39 pm
Third Year

It's a two event on Wednesday. Which means I'll have to catch up Saturday. (by the way, I ALWAYS read spoilers even if I've not seen it, so no need to use spoiler tags just for me.)

I don't like Missy and Baylor either. But like you Spacey, I dislike John & Jaclyn even more. If John doesn't win immunity, they have a pretty good chance of getting him out since he played his idol this last week.

I still don't really like Natalie. But that's because of how she was on TAR. But I can see she's playing a different game here. Maybe she'll have a chance to win it all. At this point, I think the one I'm really rooting for is Keith.

Old December 5th, 2014, 10:13 pm

Wow I didn't know is was a double show . I was a bit shocked by that. So the big 5 have done their damage and Kieth is the last outsider left .
I wonder if John realizes that the gals can now get rid of him and have an all girl final.
Nat sure wants him out and I can see Baylor and Missy going along with her .
I feel that the vote out list will look like this; Kieth , John, Jacklyn, Nat. unless the guys and Jacklyn and Nat. get together and take out Missy first.
I still think the couples need to be broken up but I don't see how it can be done now.
The next few winners of the IC's will be critical .

YOU'RE THE STATUE!

Sorted
Old December 8th, 2014, 2:10 pm
Rocket Scientist

yeah i'm curious to see how things fall out, although other than Nat I'm not sure I'm excited about anyone else winning...

I know they are all kind of playing the game, but most don't seem like they have any kind of strategy from week to week. It's a hot mess.

Old December 8th, 2014, 3:29 pm
Third Year

I'd like to see Keith win immunity this week. Then Jon can go. Or maybe Missy.

Old December 11th, 2014, 1:00 pm
Rocket Scientist

All I can say is FINALLY!!!!! Not one of the most epic blind sides but it was definitely overdue. And man oh man was he an idiot.... This is why I didn't want him to win.

I'm really surprised though that Missy wanted to remain "true to her word" It's a game you're going to have to lie. Some people will be upset by that, others will respect you for playing. I'm kind of wondering how Missy voted in the second round. if she remained true or if she went with Nat and Baylor.

Old December 12th, 2014, 10:42 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spacecadet View Post
All I can say is FINALLY!!!!! Not one of the most epic blind sides but it was definitely overdue. And man oh man was he an idiot.... This is why I didn't want him to win.
I just loved Nat's acting job when telling him ,I got confused and voted for the wrong guy ! He was so smug and sure of his position I'm glad they took him out.
I noticed that he kept the idol and didn't pass it over to his partner .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spacecadet View Post
I'm really surprised though that Missy wanted to remain "true to her word" It's a game you're going to have to lie. Some people will be upset by that, others will respect you for playing. I'm kind of wondering how Missy voted in the second round. if she remained true or if she went with Nat and Baylor.
I don't know if we will ever know, but as all it took was 2 votes she could have stayed true and it wouldn't have mattered.
I think Baylor got it right when she said her mom always puts the guy ahead of her own needs . I think she didn't want to upset Jon and risk losing his vote in the final(if she gets there) tribal vote.
I have to hand it to Missy about staying in the game that took guts .I'm sure she was in lots of pain.

I was sure that they were going to take Kieth first but I'm glad it was Jon.

Now all we have to watch out for is an all woman final two.
I hope that Kieth can find some way to stay in the game I really would like to see a Kieth & Nat final two.

YOU'RE THE STATUE!

Sorted
Old December 14th, 2014, 8:00 pm
Third Year

I would love to see Keith in the final 2. I loved how they took Jon out. Good for them.

Old December 14th, 2014, 8:20 pm

I wonder ,in the show we saw Kieth helping and supporting Missy all over the place. Maybe she will transfer her loyalty to the guy who has been helping her get around .

YOU'RE THE STATUE!

Sorted
Old December 15th, 2014, 1:20 pm
Rocket Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinsrule26 View Post
I wonder ,in the show we saw Kieth helping and supporting Missy all over the place. Maybe she will transfer her loyalty to the guy who has been helping her get around .
anything is possible. And I know she is determined to stay in the game, and I give her major props for that, but at what point do they just vote her out ... she can't compete at all.

Old December 18th, 2014, 8:36 am
Fourth Year

Hey, Twins...long time no see. I wasn't sure COS was still in business so I popped in to find out. As for Survivor, I was hoping Keith would make it to the end and win. But given the final three, and as much as I couldn't stand the "twinnies" on the Amazing Race, I think Natalie deserved the title of sole survivor because she did outwit, outlast and outplay the others. Now that she's finally got her million dollars, I hope I never have to see her again. Ha ha.

Old December 18th, 2014, 1:05 pm
Rocket Scientist

I think the right person won, and I think Natalie was very different on survivor than on Amazing race. She definitely played a good game, and I think losing her sister so early really was for the best for her.

I can't even believe Jacklyn won the final immunity... just no words.

Old December 22nd, 2014, 7:55 am

I was glad to see Nat win it . If Kieth was in the final, I would have wanted him to win it . But having Nat win it was good ,as she really played the game the way it is supposed to be played .

Nat. made moves and seemed to be following the three rules of survivor better than anyone else- IE Out Wit ,Out Play, Out Last .

I liked her blind side of Baylor, that Mother & daughter pair had to be busted up and she did it great.

That puzzle killed Kieth, he was doing great until he hit it. Still to be the last guy out and to out last all the younger guys is something to be proud of.

Is it just me or did anyone else think that Alec looked stoned or drunk at the final tribal council ?.

Well the next Survivor looks interesting . White collar ,Blue collar & No collar sounds neat . I wonder if the three people we saw representing each on the reunion show, were just part of the audience or if they were contestants from the next seasons show?

YOU'RE THE STATUE!

Sorted
Go Back  Chamber of Secrets > Diagon Alley > Television