Third Year

Re: Survivor Cagayan " Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty

Two votes would be worth it though.

Member of the Insane Becky Posse (IBP) and the Gator Fan Club

Sponsored Links
Old April 29th, 2014, 1:05 pm
Inconceivable!

It was frustrating to see how Trish and Kass were completely okay with the fact that Tony lied to them about who he was voting out. How could they not be upset at that? I had to admire Jefra for being properly outraged at the betrayal. I hope Tony's little mistake of revealing that he had an idol at Tribal council makes them think twice about how 'rock solid" Tony is. But Spencer is right, Tony will get any jury votes because he really is running the show. He'll deserve it, too.

I'm a little bummed about Tony finding the idol with special powers. I agree that it feels like a cheat. A nice blindside to get Tony out would have been fun. But now it won't happen.

avatar artwork by Ruth Sanderson
Old April 29th, 2014, 1:45 pm
Rocket Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by SusanBones View Post

I'm a little bummed about Tony finding the idol with special powers. I agree that it feels like a cheat. A nice blindside to get Tony out would have been fun. But now it won't happen.
Oh I'm sure a blindside will happen for tony, but then he'll whip out his idol and it wont be effective. It will be interesting to see who gets voted out if/when that happens, and how angry they will be. I wonder if it will cost tony a vote.

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseballblondie View Post
Two votes would be worth it though.
Oh definitely. As well as Tony is playing, I don't want him to win.

*Sig image compliments of cybobbie
Old May 1st, 2014, 1:49 pm
Rocket Scientist

Oh man ... I love that this cast is continually trying to shake things up. And I love Love LOVE that Spencer is still holding on.

What I don't love... how Tony just seems to be so freaking lucky... he searches for an idol without a clue and happens upon the biggest "cheat" in the game then goes to rocks with spencer over and idol clue and finds another one! MAN! I think he's pretty much guaranteed a spot in the final three. Which makes me kind of man. The guy is playing the game don't get me wrong, but I hate that he's such a "villain" But if he makes it to the end he's going to win no question. And it seems like people havent realized this until maybe next week as the promo suggests and by then it's probably going to be too late. It's just a shame that all those idols is probably going to make something backfire on spencer and/or Tash.

But everything aside this has been an awesome awesome season. Great cast and I love that everyone is constantly trying to change the game.

Old May 1st, 2014, 3:52 pm
Ron's Pygmy Puff

Kass calls Spencer selfish because he didn't give up his idol?
I love closed caption: Quack Melo for quacamole.

If Tasha had stayed in that would have given her and Spencer a combined .67% chance at getting the advantage. Tony gets the advantage. I do not like this guy. This game seems to be going in his direction so well it's not even funny. The rocks isn't something the producers can manipulate because they grab them out of the bag unseen (unless they make the white rock easier to grab or something knowing Spencer will put his hand in first). And now all this gibberish he's spouting to Spencer? What a joke. Spencer: "The greatest loser at the auction in Survivor history."

Spencer is smart. He figured out Tasha's plan. Too bad he has no idea about Tony's special idol. I think Spencer is the only person correctly put on the Brains tribe. Okay, maybe Tasha. She's kicking butt at challenges. Spencer, Woo, and Tasha, that's who I'm rooting for.

Tony is so paranoid about this girl thing it's crazy. I bet he's like this in everyday life, (being paranoid not just paranoid about girls ganging up against him).

I can't believe it! Spencer made it through! I was so for sure he was getting voted out. Wow. Tony is paranoid.

I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.
Philippians 3:14

My Graphics|Aftermath|Goodreads|My Blog
I may disagree with you politically, religiously, and/or on Snape but that doesn't mean I dislike you.

Last edited by leah49; May 1st, 2014 at 5:31 pm.
Old May 2nd, 2014, 7:14 pm
Third Year

I love love love how Spencer manages to still hang on.

This game seems to be edited to show Tony and his incredible luck. I would love to see Tony gone.

My thoughts on Woo is that he's a puppet. And his strings are being pulled by Tony.

If Tony's in the final three with anyone OTHER than Spencer or Tasha, then he wins hands down. I think that if by some chance that either Spencer or Tasha are in the finals, they will win.

Though it looks like Kass is going to try to make a move next week. Will it work or come back to haunt her?

Old May 3rd, 2014, 8:04 am
Assistant to Minister Longbottom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spacecadet View Post
Oh man ... I love that this cast is continually trying to shake things up. And I love Love LOVE that Spencer is still holding on.
I do too, this season has been great .
Quote:
Originally Posted by leah49 View Post
If Tasha had stayed in that would have given her and Spencer a combined .67% chance at getting the advantage. Tony gets the advantage. I do not like this guy. This game seems to be going in his direction so well it's not even funny. The rocks isn't something the producers can manipulate because they grab them out of the bag unseen (unless they make the white rock easier to grab or something knowing Spencer will put his hand in first). And now all this gibberish he's spouting to Spencer? What a joke. Spencer: "The greatest loser at the auction in Survivor history."
I totally agree with you, Tasha should have stayed in it would have maybe kept Tony from getting that clue. But Tony sure can be annoying .
Quote:
This game seems to be edited to show Tony and his incredible luck. I would love to see Tony gone.
Yeah, He needs to be gone .
Quote:
If Tony's in the final three with anyone OTHER than Spencer or Tasha, then he wins hands down. I think that if by some chance that either Spencer or Tasha are in the finals, they will win.
I think even if he is up against Spencer & Tasha I feel he still wins.
Quote:
Though it looks like Kass is going to try to make a move next week. Will it work or come back to haunt her?
I think she has waited too long , if you ask me they needed to go after Tony last week. Now he has two HII including that special one.

YOU'RE THE STATUE!

Sorted
Old May 3rd, 2014, 12:30 pm
Inconceivable!

Quote:
Kass calls Spencer selfish because he didn't give up his idol?
I agree. She made the bad move of turning on her original alliance just because they liked Sarah better than her and because she just wanted to shake things up, but she considers Spencer selfish?

Quote:
Quote:
I love love love how Spencer manages to still hang on.

Quote:

What I don't love... how Tony just seems to be so freaking lucky... he searches for an idol without a clue and happens upon the biggest "cheat" in the game then goes to rocks with spencer over and idol clue and finds another one! MAN!
I loved how Spencer managed to hang on once again. It has been great. I also agree that Tony with his incredible luck has just been a bit too much. Winning that last idol by pulling rocks was really disappointing. It reminds me of when Russell seemed to find idol after idol, making him almost invincible.

Quote:
My thoughts on Woo is that he's a puppet. And his strings are being pulled by Tony.
I see Woo as a puppet, too. There really wasn't any reason for Woo to vote out Jefra before Spencer, except that Tony talked him into it. Woo is entertaining to watch, but otherwise, he is just another follower.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
O I think he's pretty much guaranteed a spot in the final three. Which makes me kind of mad. The guy is playing the game don't get me wrong, but I hate that he's such a "villain" But if he makes it to the end he's going to win no question. And it seems like people havent realized this until maybe next week as the promo suggests and by then it's probably going to be too late. It's just a shame that all those idols is probably going to make something backfire on spencer and/or Tash.
Quote:
Originally Posted by twinsrule26 View Post

I think even if he is up against Spencer & Tasha I feel he still wins.
I think that Tony will make it to the final four without a problem. He just has too many idols left not to get there. And only a miracle will keep him from the final three, or two, if they go that route. It's possible that a final two with Tony and Spencer could give Spencer the win, since he would be viewed as overcoming huge odds to get there. But the odds are in Tony's favor and I think he would win, even over Spencer.

It would be a great final Tribal if it was only two people and those two were Tony and Spencer. I would love to see how the voting would go on that one.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I think she has waited too long , if you ask me they needed to go after Tony last week. Now he has two HII including that special one.
I think Kass waited too long, too. She had two big moves early in the game and hasn't done a thing since then. It would be nice if Tony got rid of her like he threatened to do in the preview. She is the perfect person to take to the final since no one will give her the money. So getting rid of her now would help to prevent a predictable outcome. Come to think of it, maybe the producers have decided to show the season finale on Wednesday instead of Sunday because the final vote will end up being very predictable.

Last edited by SusanBones; May 3rd, 2014 at 12:34 pm.
Old May 5th, 2014, 1:56 pm
Rocket Scientist

Quote:

I think Kass waited too long, too. She had two big moves early in the game and hasn't done a thing since then. It would be nice if Tony got rid of her like he threatened to do in the preview. She is the perfect person to take to the final since no one will give her the money. So getting rid of her now would help to prevent a predictable outcome. Come to think of it, maybe the producers have decided to show the season finale on Wednesday instead of Sunday because the final vote will end up being very predictable.
agreed. Kass was kind of a one trick pony and then sat on her butt. She's a drag her to the end type person cause you know she'll get zero votes. That said aren't most seasons fairly predictable on who is going to win? If it's Tony and Spencer I'd like to think the votes would be split a little more evenly but even still unless tony does something really stupid i think he's got this game in the bag.

Old May 8th, 2014, 4:04 pm
Ron's Pygmy Puff

Kass is so sunburned. She's all white around the eyes and red everywhere else on her face (or maybe she has rosacea or maybe it's a combo). Tony, you are so stupid! You do not admit you have a special idol. People may think you are lying, but it does put doubt in people's minds. You don't deserve to win. Woo was awesome with the kids. Glad he won the reward challenge. I just want to say it. Kass and Spencer wooed Woo. SPENCER WON IMMUNITY! HE'S SAFE! I will admit this, Tasha, Tony is not as bad as Russell Hantz. Tony is a bad guy, but he's gotten so many hidden idols and that special idol that it could help gain people's votes in the end. They don't know that, though. Kass made a mistake again. She's not earning herself ANY votes from the jury. She'll never win. Spencer and Tony in the finals would be very interesting. Tony got most of the hidden immunity idols and lead his alliance. Spencer outlasted being in the wrong alliance the whole game. They both play smart games. Would people like LJ and Jefra be mad at Tony to give their votes to Spencer?

It looks like Tony's game to lose, but I'm still rooting for Spencer.

I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.

I may disagree with you politically, religiously, and/or on Snape but that doesn't mean I dislike you.
Old May 10th, 2014, 12:27 pm
Inconceivable!

I was glad to see Spencer win immunity but really sorry to see Tash get voted out. She was a good player and a nice person, too. Spencer has to keep winning immunities in order to stay in, since there would be no reason to take him to the end. The best final tribal would have Tony and Spencer because then the winner would be a little hard to guess.

Tony has played a good game and I think that there are enough people on the jury who will vote for him. Most of the jury was burned by Kass when she flipped and not Tony. TJ would be the exception. The previews hint that Tony might try to blindside Woo. I could see him doing that in order to take Kass to the end, since Tony is a bit paranoid. But it doesn't really matter who he takes to the end since only Spencer would have a chance of beating him, and I don't see any scenario that includes both Tony and Spencer at the final tribal council.

Old May 11th, 2014, 1:58 am

Quote:
I was glad to see Spencer win immunity but really sorry to see Tash get voted out. She was a good player and a nice person, too. Spencer has to keep winning immunities in order to stay in, since there would be no reason to take him to the end. The best final tribal would have Tony and Spencer because then the winner would be a little hard to guess.
Yes it is too bad about Tasha although it was a smart move by Tony's bunch to get her out as she was a beast at immunity challenges .
Spencer has got to win,win,win, each and every Immunity Challenge from now on or he is out.
I had hoped that Kass would try to flush out Tony's HII but she chickened out.
Tony is now totally in charge and unless he gets hurt I feel he has it in the bag.
I wonder if Woo will ever try playing the game for himself instead of blindly following Tony's orders.
The previews show a cat fight between Kass and Trish ,I wonder if that will amount to anything or if is just a tease to get us to watch.

YOU'RE THE STATUE!

Sorted

Last edited by twinsrule26; May 11th, 2014 at 2:01 am.
Old May 12th, 2014, 1:34 pm
Rocket Scientist

I'm so glad Spencer won immunity but I'm not sure if he can make it to the end unless he keeps it up. Tony is definitely in control. That said after the idols can no longer be played there's a chance to get Tony out of the game. It's slim but it could happen. Kass has totally ruined her game. There's no way she can win. Funny how Tony wants to take her to the end for that reason but Kass wants Tony out. Too bad she didnt stick to her guns when the vote came around.

Old May 12th, 2014, 7:50 pm
Third Year

Someone remind me as to when is the last Tribal that the idols can be played at? I want to say it's down to the final five, but I can't remember.

I am so glad that Spencer won immunity. He's got to keep winning to stay in it though.

Old May 13th, 2014, 12:11 am

Quote:
Someone remind me as to when is the last Tribal that the idols can be played at? I want to say it's down to the final five, but I can't remember.

I am so glad that Spencer won immunity. He's got to keep winning to stay in it though.
I would like to say at 5 down to 4, but I don't know if this season is a final 3 or 2 season .
They started filling the jury when there were 11 players left ,so if it is a final 3 then that means an 8 person jury and I alway thought they needed a odd number of jurists. So maybe its a final 2 with 9 on the jury ,which I think would mean you could use an HII at 4 down to 3 . I hope I'm wrong because that means Tony just needs to use his 2 HII and he is into the final 3.

YOU'RE THE STATUE!

Sorted
Old May 15th, 2014, 2:36 pm
Rocket Scientist

Ohh man it finally happened... Woo woke up. I'm sad Kass had to be the one to break the news to him, but I'm glad people finally took out Tony's closest ally.

i'm so excited to see what happens with the final challenge and who makes it to the final three. I think at this point it's between spencer and tony and depends on who makes it to the final three.

Old May 15th, 2014, 3:59 pm
Ron's Pygmy Puff

They all think they can beat Tony in the end. Little do they know. Spencer won again. Yea! BTW, I hate those kind of puzzles. Spencer is the only one who could give Tony a run for the million, but I don't know, because Tony has the idols and all that….I want Spencer to win, but it just doesn't look likely.

If I was Tony, I'd have saved the idol so I could take it home with me. If it's not used they can take it home, right?

Well, we can't have Tony gone, but the next best thing is annoying Trish. The only bad part is she's definitely voting for Tony.

Two Brain. Two Braun. No Beauty.

I'm just mad the finale is on Wednesday. I'm going to miss an entire hour by being at orchestra practice. I can't skip practice for Survivor. That's just wrong.

Old May 15th, 2014, 5:34 pm
Third Year

Yeah, I"m wondering why the finale is on Wednesday.

Leah, at least you'll only miss an hour. I'll miss an hour and half. But will definitely be home for the reunion show.

So Tony used one idol, but not the other. But I don't think he can use the other now.

Old May 15th, 2014, 10:23 pm

Quote:
Ohh man it finally happened... Woo woke up. I'm sad Kass had to be the one to break the news to him, but I'm glad people finally took out Tony's closest ally.
Again its a little too late, Woo isn't going to get enough votes to win , because everyone knows that he was Tony's puppet all throughout the game.

Quote:
They all think they can beat Tony in the end. Little do they know. Spencer won again. Yea! BTW, I hate those kind of puzzles. Spencer is the only one who could give Tony a run for the million, but I don't know, because Tony has the idols and all that….I want Spencer to win, but it just doesn't look likely.

If I was Tony, I'd have saved the idol so I could take it home with me. If it's not used they can take it home, right?
The Idol he has is just a paperweight now, he can't use it any more. I believe he can take it home with him after the game ends.

I liked seeing just how petty Kass is when she flipped Trish the finger after her torch was put out and Trish was walking away . I noticed that the jury saw it too. I wonder if that will help or hurt Kass if she makes it to the final 3?.

Tony is sure a two faced liar, if you noticed as the credits rolled they showed who voted for who and Tony voted for his partner Trish .

YOU'RE THE STATUE!

Sorted
Old May 16th, 2014, 2:11 pm
Rocket Scientist

Quote:
Again its a little too late, Woo isn't going to get enough votes to win , because everyone knows that he was Tony's puppet all throughout the game.
Yes but I'm glad he flipped. It helped Spencer if a huge way! I dont want Tony to win!

Quote:
I liked seeing just how petty Kass is when she flipped Trish the finger after her torch was put out and Trish was walking away . I noticed that the jury saw it too. I wonder if that will help or hurt Kass if she makes it to the final 3?.
Yeah Kass has not done herself any favors in this game. She thinks shes playing fantastically but in reality she has ****** off everyone there more than TOny

Quote:
Tony is sure a two faced liar, if you noticed as the credits rolled they showed who voted for who and Tony voted for his partner Trish .
Oh did he? I totally didnt even notice! Wow what a snake! I wondered why he didnt play the regular idol to help his biggest ally in the game... that explains it.

Go Back  Chamber of Secrets > Diagon Alley > Television