Do you have any phobias?

Old January 2nd, 2006, 8:43 am
Second Year

Re: Do you have any phobias?

-spiders
-snakes
-heights
-bees
-sharks(I saw Jaws when I was 4 and still feel terrified of going into oceans)
-I'm slightly claustrophobic( when I'm in an enormous crowd in a small place I feel overwhelmed at times)
-needles
-germaphobe(not as bad as some people, but I wash my hands a lot and place a lot on good personal hygene)

Sponsored Links
Old January 2nd, 2006, 5:02 pm
First Year

Just arachniphobia (spiders)

Old January 3rd, 2006, 1:56 am
Fifth Year

that the next governor of california will be an actor. its a strong possibility too. the democrats are considering warren beatty, and the republicans are considering replacing arnold with mel gibson. can we get a politician please!?!?

"I want to do it properly," were the first words of which Harry was fully conscious of speaking. "Not by magic. Have you got a spade?" ...He dug with a kind of fury, relishing the manual work, glorying in the non-magic of it, for every drop of his sweat and every blister felt like a gift to the elf who had saved their lives. ...Harry wrapped the elf more snugly in his jacket. Ron sat on the edge of the grave and stripped off his shoes and socks, which he placed upon the elf's bare feet. Dean produced a woolen hat, which Harry placed carefully upon Dobby's head, muffling his batlike ears. ..."There," she said softly. "Now he could be sleeping." Harry placed the elf into the grave, arranged his tiny limbs so that he might have been resting... ...Here lies Dobby, a free elf.
Old January 3rd, 2006, 1:02 pm
First Year

i'm scared oh heights, sometimes the dark, AND dental surgery....!!!

Old January 3rd, 2006, 4:44 pm
First Year

I thought I don't have any phobias, but few days ago I realized that I have a small fobia for CAMERAS! Sounds very stupid, but I really hate when I see a camera. I don't mind if it's me who is behind the camera, but I don't want anyone to take a pic of me.

If you're a heterosexual named Britney Spears and you wanna marry your old friend for 55 hours ppl think it's ok. If you're Jennifer Lopez and you wanna get married 18 times in 6 days, that's okay too, but if the person you love is the of same sex and you wanna spend the rest of your life with him/her, suddenly it's not okay anymore???<---P!NK

Haha! I made that pic with Paint

HAHA! Watch Pink's new music video! It's so hilarious! http://www.youtube.com/w/Pink-New-Vi...%20new%20video
Old January 6th, 2006, 8:28 am
Second Year

spiders and doctors (?)

Old January 8th, 2006, 12:35 am
Second Year

The crusty stuff around the rim of gallons of milk...Shots! I can't handle getting them, especially during winter when I'm cold.

Old January 9th, 2006, 3:49 am
First Year

I dont have any but here comes a funny one I know from boy... buttons phobia, he just starts screaming when you frow them to him. I think he might have eat one as a baby and blockaged his respirations, the only thing that came to my mind to have this type of phobia.

Old January 9th, 2006, 4:11 am
Second Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightwish
I thought I don't have any phobias, but few days ago I realized that I have a small fobia for CAMERAS! Sounds very stupid, but I really hate when I see a camera. I don't mind if it's me who is behind the camera, but I don't want anyone to take a pic of me.
Exactly the same here. I love taking pictures but hate being in them.

Old January 10th, 2006, 7:05 am
First Year

I am really really afraid of deep water. I can go to the pool and everything, but if it gets to deep.... *shivers*. Deep water has everything in it that I am afraid of. Sharks and drowning. Drowning is the worst though, can you imagine, holding your breath untill you can't and then trying to get a lungful but sucking in water?

Old January 10th, 2006, 8:37 pm
First Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Besanamo
Exactly the same here. I love taking pictures but hate being in them.
WHOA! I'm not the only one. For me the reason for that "camera phobia" is bad self esteem I think. Some ppl made their best to make my hate myself. Sick, I think...

If you're a heterosexual named Britney Spears and you wanna marry your old friend for 55 hours ppl think it's ok. If you're Jennifer Lopez and you wanna get married 18 times in 6 days, that's okay too, but if the person you love is the of same sex and you wanna spend the rest of your life with him/her, suddenly it's not okay anymore???<---P!NK

Haha! I made that pic with Paint

HAHA! Watch Pink's new music video! It's so hilarious! http://www.youtube.com/w/Pink-New-Vi...%20new%20video
Old January 11th, 2006, 10:12 am
First Year

hmm i have a fear of spiders and knifes

Old January 11th, 2006, 1:56 pm
First Year

I have a huge fear of flying. Sitting on the end of the runway waiting for take-off is when my nerves are at their worst, but I am never comfortable until I am back down on the ground again and off that plane. Unfortunately I've got to fly twice this year - one's a short flight but the other is a long haul one - which I am not looking forward to!

My other phobias are spiders and tunnels. I hate the thought of being stuck under ground in an enclosed dark space.

Old January 11th, 2006, 9:07 pm
First Year

i'm a germaphobe. also have a phobia of spiders, serpants, and falling from ceilings - in my dreams.

Old January 11th, 2006, 9:20 pm
First Year

I've been afraid of heights and falling since I fell off my roof when I was 7.

Old January 13th, 2006, 3:00 am
Fifth Year

Spiders. Actually, most insects. I'm feaful of bees, wasps, hornets, etc because I was stung many times in my life (once time, 3 at once because they were caught in my hair).

Thanks to random_musing for the inspiration ^_^

"Ron seemed to come to himself slightly as they walked back across the Great Hall. He touched the spot on his face where Hermione had kissed him, looking puzzled, as though he was not quite sure what had just happened. He seemed too distracted to notice much around him..." - Order of the Pheonix
Old January 13th, 2006, 3:09 am
First Year

I have a great fear of all insects, can't get near on without having a complete breakdown.

Old January 13th, 2006, 3:14 am
Third Year

I think I may have dental phobia to some degree. Maybe not clinical dental phobia, it's not debilitating, but I get really anxious when I think about going to the dentist Most people will say it's related to past negative experiences at the dentist, but I really haven't had any!

Old January 19th, 2006, 3:58 am
First Year

I am absolutely terrified of cockroaches! Ewwwwwwwww... They freak me out. I won't even move to certain parts of the country because they have them, and they are big and fly...Last March, I went to visit my Dad in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, there no matter where you live...cockroaches will frequent your home. The first morning I was there, I woke up with one by me....Aaaaaaaa...I jumped out of bed so fast, I tripped and fell on the floor! Needless to say, I couldn't sleep well the rest of my trip!

"Severus," said Dumbledore, turning to Snape, "you know what I must ask you to do. If you are ready... if you are prepared..."

"I am."

I TRUST SEVERUS SNAPE!
Old January 19th, 2006, 7:53 pm
Second Year

Cocoroaches. I just see one and I scream without stoping. I'm also a little bit scared of hegits.

Go Back  Chamber of Secrets > Fun & Games > The Great Hall