Login  

Go Back   Chamber of Secrets > Diagon Alley > In Cinemas & General Movie discussion

Perks of Being a Wallflower (w/Emma Watson)

Old October 1st, 2012, 8:57 am
Curse Breaker

Re: Perks of Being a Wallflower (w/Emma Watson)

Haven't seen it yet either, but reviews are quite good, including Emma's portrayal of her character.

....I miss David Tennant....
Sponsored Links
Old February 19th, 2013, 5:23 am
Mrs Gilbert Grape

I finally gotten to see this now that it's out on DVD, I rented it first because I wasn't quite sure how I'd like it. It was simply perfect. Emma was brilliant as Sam, and I found a few times where her accent slipped, but I'm so used to it that it didn't bother me much. I loved Paul Rudd as Mr. Anderson, although the actor who played Patrick was a little off for me, but that's okay. I found myself sobbing throughout the movie, they really did well with this one.

Johnny Depp at the Dark Shadows Premiere.
Photo courtesy from twitpik.com
Johnny Depp is my possession, and no one else's, however much they might think so and claim....
Old March 25th, 2013, 3:25 am
Curse Breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by xhanax315 View Post
I finally gotten to see this now that it's out on DVD, I rented it first because I wasn't quite sure how I'd like it. It was simply perfect. Emma was brilliant as Sam, and I found a few times where her accent slipped, but I'm so used to it that it didn't bother me much. I loved Paul Rudd as Mr. Anderson, although the actor who played Patrick was a little off for me, but that's okay. I found myself sobbing throughout the movie, they really did well with this one.
I finally saw it on rental yesterday. I thought it was very well done. Story was a little more dark/depressing than I expected. I'm surprised you didn't like the actor portraying Patrick -- what bothered you about it?

....I miss David Tennant....
Go Back  Chamber of Secrets > Diagon Alley > In Cinemas & General Movie discussion