Login  

Go Back   Chamber of Secrets > Diagon Alley > Music (Entertainment)

Introduce Yourself: Music Taste.

Old December 22nd, 2007, 5:04 pm
First Year

Re: Introduce Yourself: Music Taste.

Name/Nickname: Adam

Favourite bands/artists: Immortal technique, eminem, joe budden.
Favourite albums: Mood Muzik 1,2,3. Revolutionary volume 2.The eminem show.
Favourite songs: 10 minutes - joe budden. Bin Laden - Immortal Technique
Favourite live act: Never been to one.

The musician/s who are the most important to you: Joe Budden,Immortal Technique.
If you could see any band/musician live, regardless of money, time, space, monkeys etc, who would it be? Joe Budden
The one band that you'd love to see split up? G-Unit
One song that everybody should hear: Immortal Technique - Point of No Return

Sponsored Links
Old January 6th, 2008, 8:32 pm
Third Year

Name/Nickname: Ace though here I go by the name of Freak of nature

Favourite bands/artists: Kiss, Metallica, Helloween, Abney Park, Two Witches, Alice Cooper, Mortiis, Mayhem, Fields of Nephilim, Switchblade symphony, W.A.S.P., Type O Negative, Nine Inch Nails and so on... and lets not forget Paul Anka. That man can swing.
Favourite albums: Destroyer by Kiss
Favourite songs: Detroit Rock City, Might as well be on mars, Sprit Sacrifice to name a few
Favourite live act: Paul Anka beats Metallica anyday.

The musician/s who are the most important to you: Metallica really was my first love, so they have a speacial place in my heart and I always go a little soft when I hear them, specially the older material. Kiss is important me also. They kind of saved me. When I was depressed they gave me hope.
If you could see any band/musician live, regardless of money, time, space, monkeys etc, who would it be? I would have to say that it would be KISS in 1996, in their Reunion tour. It would be heaven on earth.
The one band that you'd love to see split up? hmm... well Spice Girls should never have gotten back together...
One song that everybody should hear: Decadent and Desperate by Mortiis

Like a wilful stray cat, full of pride and freedom... bearing wounds that can't be healed...
Old January 20th, 2008, 3:54 am
First Year

Name/Nickname: shannon

Favourite bands/artists:Currently I'm obssesed with Sugarcult, All Time Low, Rise Against, Jacks Mannequin, Senses Fail, Caopeland, Anberlin, New Found Glory, Flyleaf, Jet Lag Gemini.

Favourite albums: Death Cab for Cutie Plans Album or Punk Goes Acoustic 2 is one of the most brilliant creations ever.

Favourite songs: At the moment So Contagious by Acceptance

Favourite live act: Flogging Molly

The musician/s who are the most important to you: The Smashing Pumkins and Radiohead have a spot sealed off in the heaven of greatness, uncomparable flawlessness, unearthly.

If you could see any band/musician live, regardless of money, time, space, monkeys etc, who would it be?The aforementioned, Smashing Pumpkins, Radiohead or Placebo since they never come to the US like ever.

The one band that you'd love to see split up? Nickelback, without a doubt, stop the torture and put down the mic.

One song that everybody should hear:
King of Wishful Thinking by New Found Glory.

Old April 17th, 2008, 6:10 am
Banned

Name: Linda
Favorite Album: Greetings from Ashbury Park
(others)

So thrilled Bruce Springsteen has endorsed Barack Obama! I hope for a concert this summer!

Old April 17th, 2008, 6:39 am
Third Year

LOL me being a blonde and ll.. i forot to do this....

Name/Nickname: aurora (ari)

Favourite bands/artists: t-pain, akon, 2pac, masari, fabulous, snoop dogg, eminem... lost moreee!!
Favourite albums: waay to many!
Favourite songs: baby dont go, ill always love: i wnana love u , ridin,ahhh theers waay to many!!
Favourite live act: idk, probably akons

The musician/s who are the most important to you: ?
If you could see any band/musician live, regardless of money, time, space, monkeys etc, who would it be? t-pain
The one band that you'd love to see split up? all those rock ones... probably linkin park...? maroon5?
One song that everybody should hear: baby don't go

for other hockey team supporters:
its too late to apologize... but its not to late to flamitize!
I'VE GOT A C FLAMING ON MY CHEST!

Proud member of GSWIA! (Guys Sound Wow with an Irish Accent!)

Snape always had a reason

http://www.calgary-city-maps.com/images/CalgaryFlames.gif
Old April 26th, 2008, 4:36 am
Third Year

I'm updating this, since many things have changed, and I'm bored, haha.

Name/Nickname:
Alexa

Favourite bands/artists: The Used & Archie Star.

Favourite songs: Better days & Stay With You [Goo Goo Dolls], Buried A Lie [Senses Fail], Let Me Go [3 Doors Down], Morning Light [Truman], Ocean Avenue [Yellowcard], Smother Me & The Bird And The Worm [The Used], Soul Meets Body [Death Cab For Cutie], With or Without You [U2], Pills [The Perishers], The Way She Feels [Between The Trees], White House [Vanessa Carlton], Wonderwall [Oasis], and all of Archie Star's song, but especially Always Love You, Never Leave You and What You Want To Be.

The musician/s who are the most important to you: Senses Fail, Vanessa Carlton, Archie Star

If you could see any band/musician live, regardless of money, time, space, monkeys etc, who would it be?
The Used or Archie Star.

The one band that you'd love to see split up: How about the bands you'd love to have never gotten together? Anyway, Green Day and My Chemical Romance.

Konstantine by Something Corporate. (Even if you've already listened to them and you hate them - that song is completely different than the rest of their music.) And Always Love You, Never Leave You by Archie Star.

Signature by ~under-blue-skies on DA

Last edited by _LoonyLovegood_; July 21st, 2008 at 6:55 am.
Old April 28th, 2008, 2:07 am
Fourth Year

Name/Nickname: Nandani

Favourite bands/artists: Hole, Daft Punk, Linkin Park, Muse, Beethoven Garbage, Blink 182, The Killers, No Doubt, TATU, Panic! At the Disco, My Chemical Romance, Emilie Autumn, Fallout Boy, Britney Spears, I can't remember the rest...

Favourite songs:
Thrice-Red Sky
Daft Punk-Digital Love
Daft Punk-One More Time
Yeah Yeah Yeahs-Maps
Panic! At the Disco- Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off
Panic! At the Disco- Build God, then we will talk
Nine Inch Nail-Hand that Feeds You
Nine Inch Nails- Only
Rob Zombie - American Witch
Rob Zombie- Living Dead Girl
Seether-Remedy
Seether-Truth
Nirvana-Smells Like Teen Spirit
Nirvana-Rape Me
Nirvana-The Man Who Sold the World
L'Arc~en~ciel - Link
L'Arc~en~ciel-Ready Set Go
Orange Range - Asterisk
Namie Amuro-Come
Hole-Violet
Hole-Doll Parts
Hole-Miss World
Hole-Malibu
Hole- He Hit Me (and it felt like a kiss)
James-laid
Staind-Price to Play
A Perfect Circle-Weak and Powerless
A Perfect Circle- Judith
Grace Slick-White Rabbit
Beethoven-Moonlight Sonata
Rise Against-Ready to Fall
Rise Against- Prayer of the Refugee
Garbage-Bleed like Me
Garbage- Cherry Lips
Garbage- When I Grow Up
Gym Class Heroes- The Queen And I
Gym Class Heroes- Cupid's Chokehold
straylight run- hands in the sky
Marilyn Manson-The Fight Song
Marilyn Manson- Heart Shapped Glasses
HorrorPops - Where You Can't Follow
Alien Ant Farm-Smooth Criminal
jimmy eat world-the middle
Jimmy eat world-pain
t.A.T.u- not gonna get us
t.A.T.u- all the things she said
t.A.T.u- Loves Me Not
dj shadow feat mos def - six days the remix
Dj mystic-Für Elise Techno Mix
Brazillian Girls-Don't Stop
Blondie-heart of glass
incubus-megalomaniac
incubus-Annamolly
Klaxons - Golden Skans
Justice - DANCE
Interpol-Evil
Strata-Never There
TV on the radio- Wolf like me
The Police- Roxanne
Mariah Carey- Fantasy
Jem- They
Muse- Stockholm Syndrome
Muse- Plug in baby
Blink 182- What's Age Again?
Motion City Soundtrack- This is for real
Jarabe De Palo-La Flaca
Bright Eyes - Lover I Don't Have to Love
Animal Collective- Peacebone
Fat Joe feat. Ashanti- What's Love
Ludacris- Money Maker
Common- Go!
Kanye West- Gold Digger
M.I.A.- Boyz
Midicronica- San Francisco
She Wants Revenge- Tear you Apart
The Pretenders- 500 miles
They Might be Giants- Boss of Me
Tonic- If the Could Only See
Fuel- Shimmer
Hellogoodbye- Oh, it's Love
The Strokes- Whatever happened
Lordi- Hard Rock Hallejuah
Liz Pahir- Extraordinary
Emilie Autumn- Misery Loves company
Emilie Autumn- Opheliac

The musician/s who are the most important to you: Hole

If you could see any band/musician live, regardless of money, time, space, monkeys etc, who would it be? Britney Spears [just to see her forget the lyrics to her songs]

The one band that you'd love to see split up? too many bands I hate to choose from

One song that everybody should hear:"Barbie Girl" by Aqua

Last edited by PerfectDystopia; April 28th, 2008 at 2:15 am.
Old May 13th, 2008, 10:12 pm
Banned

Name/Nickname: Taylor/TayTay

Favourite bands/artists: Barlow Girl, Miley Cyrus, Daughtry, Keke Palmer, Rebelde, Jonas Brothers, Alison Krauss, and Brad Paisley.

Favourite albums: How Can We Be Silent, Daughtry, So Uncool, Nuestro Amor, Barlow Girl, New Favorite, Lonley Runs Both Ways, Meet Miley Cyrus, and Rebelde.

Favourite songs: Rebelde, Poor Unfortunate Souls, Nuestro Amor, Start All Over, See You Again, New Favorite, The Lucky One, Lighthouse, Keep It Moving, All My Girlz, Song For The Broken, Million Voices, The Guy Song, You Led Me, Home, Bleeding Love, and If I didn't Know Any Better.

The musician/s who are the most important to you: Rebelde and Barlow Girl.

If you could see any band/musician live, regardless of money, time, space, monkeys etc, who would it be? Rebelde

One song that everybody should hear: Song For The Broken, Home, and Bleeding Love.

Old May 23rd, 2008, 11:10 pm
Third Year

Name/Nickname: Sandrine

Favorite bands/artists: Moby, Sting, Mike Oldfield, Queen, Oasis, the Beatles
Favorite albums: Nothing like the sun (Sting), Avalon (Roxy Music), Play and 18 (Moby), Seventh tree (Goldfrapp) and many more...
favorite songs: Hallelujah (Jeff Buckley), Fragile and Sister Moon (Sting)
Favorite live act: Phil Collins in Paris

The musician/s who are the most important to you:...

If you could see any band/musician live, regardless of money, time, space, monkeys etc, who would it be? Queen, Freddie Mercury is such a showman.

The one band that you'd love to see split up? the Spice girls

One song that everybody should hear: Little Wing

Old May 24th, 2008, 12:05 am
Second Year

Name/Nickname: Sarah

Favorite bands/artists: Blue October, The Killers, The Flaming Lips
Favorite albums: Pink - I'm Not Dead, The Killers - Sams Town
Favorite songs: The Flaming Lips - Fight Test, Blue October - Overweight
Favorite live act: Robbie Williams

The musician/s who are the most important to you: There are a lot.

If you could see any band/musician live, regardless of money, time, space, monkeys etc, who would it be? Queen, The Rolling Stones, Vanessa Paradis, Pink, The Beatles, White Snake, U2, Oasis, Celine Dion, Blue October, The Killers, The Flaming Lips, Bryan Adams, Bon Jovi, The Beautiful South, Anastacia, Elton John, Electric Light Orchestra, Keisha White, P, The Lighthouse Family, Mika... okay shall I stop?

The one band that you'd love to see split up? The Kooks.

One song that everybody should hear: Fight Test

Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.
Gryffindor, where dwell the brave at heart. Their daring, nerve and chivalry set Gryffindors apart.
Old June 6th, 2008, 8:54 am
Genius Loci

Favourite bands/artists: T-Rex, Portishead, Hendrix, Led Zeppelin, U2, Oasis, Bob Dylan, Jeff Buckley, Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, Buddy Guy, Coldplay, Muse, Chemical Brothers, BB King, Arctic Monkeys, Massive Attack, Radiohead, Burial, Stone Roses to name but a few.
Favourite albums: Hmm, don't really have a favourite these days. A few years ago I'd have said 'Definitely Maybe' by Oasis for personal reasons. 'The Bends' for sheer mind blowing genius. 'Dummy' for its seductive tones. 'Achtung Baby' for its arrogance. Most recently, the dubstep artist, Burial released two albums called 'Burial' and 'Untrue'. Dubstep isn't to everyone's taste, but the atmosphere of both records is superb. Quite frankly, the only albums I've truly been blown away by. Overall though, in terms of quality and brilliance, there's not much separating most acts today. A lot of bands have abandoned artistic flair for career driven aspirations, so making money overrides the desire to make a great collection of songs. I think the last musical renaissance was in the 1990s and we're in something of a mediocre period right now, awaiting the next revolution, probably due another Elvis figure to spearhead something Great.
Favourite songs: I do enjoy listening to Buckley's 'Lover...' from his album 'Grace'. His vocals are superb. A lot of the songs from 'Dummy'. There's a little known act called Ruby, that released an album called 'Salt Peter' in the mid 90s, which has a couple of great tracks on it. Burial's stuff is great. It's all rolled into the TripHop scene that emerged in the West of England in the 90s, beginning with Massive Attack's assault on the mainstream. Mostly I like songs that resonate with my moods, so it's hard to really pick a song that I like. A lot of Dylan's stuff is timeless but mood-based IMO.
Favourite live act: U2s Zooropa Tour was something to behold. Then again being squashed up in a tent during a Chemical Brothers gig is an experience all of itself. Listening to Tricky in an underground club with low ceilings and zero ventilation was oddly sensational. Seeing Oasis warm up for Glastonbury in a club was fun, if not a little crazy.

The musician/s who are the most important to you: Hmm, no idea really. Not sure I can answer.
If you could see any band/musician live, regardless of money, time, space, monkeys etc, who would it be? I'd like to see Buddy Guy live, or BB King in his prime. I love blues music.
The one band that you'd love to see split up? My Chemical Romance (purely just to see how their fans would react)
One song that everybody should hear: "Archangel" - "Raver" by Burial or "Lover... You Should Have Come Over" by Jeff Buckley

Old July 2nd, 2008, 8:21 pm
First Year

Name/Nickname: Alesia

Favourite bands/artists: Chiodos, Cute Is What We Aim For, All Time Low
Favourite albums: Bone Palace Ballet by Chiodos, Still Searching by Senses Fail
Favourite songs: Changes quite often, but right now.. Drive My Soul by Lights
Favourite live act: All Time Low, so energetic

The musician/s who are the most important to you: Travis Barker along with the rest of blink-182
If you could see any band/musician live, regardless of money, time, space, monkeys etc, who would it be? blink-182 and Something Corporate
The one band that you'd love to see split up? Fall Out Boy, fan reactions would be quite hilarious
One song that everybody should hear: Umbrellas and Elephants by Cinematic Sunrise

Old July 5th, 2008, 4:51 pm
First Year

Name/Nickname: HermyMacGo/Glounette

Favourite bands/artists: Bob Dylan, Renaud, Tryo, The Beatles, Jack Johnson, Ben Harper, La Rue Kétanou, Jean Louis Aubert and tons of others

Favourite albums: KLR by Saïan Supa Crew, Essence Ordinaire by Zebda, Blonde on Blonde by Bob Dylan, Origin of Symmetry by Muse, Nile by Patrice, Americana by The Offsprings, Repenti by Renan Luce...

Favourite songs: Life by Des'ree, Morning Yearning by Ben Harper, Morgane de Toi by Renaud, I want You by Bob Dylan, Redemption Song by Bob Marley, Petit Frère by IAM, Foule Sentimentale by Alain Souchon, Cry Me A River by Justin Timberlake...

Favourite live act: hum I've never been to that much live shows. I really loved Jean Louis Aubert's Idéal Tour, I've watched it on DVD.

The musician/s who are the most important to you: Georges Brassens, Bob Dylan, Bob Marley, Mickael Jackson, The Rolling Stones & The Beatles

If you could see any band/musician live, regardless of money, time, space, monkeys etc, who would it be? Tryo and Renaud coz they are my fav French artists ever. Then I would want to go back to 1969 to go to Woodstock Festival, and somewhere in the 60s to see Dylan's folk period. And enjoy the 60s to see The Beatles live .

The one band that you'd love to see split up? Tokyo Hotel ? lol. I don't know. If I don't like a band that doesn't mean I wanna see them split up

One song that everybody should hear: Like A Rolling Stone by Bob Dylan.

Old July 5th, 2008, 7:55 pm
Third Year

Name/Nickname: brittany, or brit.

Favourite bands/artists: Tokio Hotel, RJA, Nickelback, White Stripes, Lifehouse, One Republic, Rascal Flatts, Carrie Underwood, Kelly Clarkson, Rihanna, Lil Wayne, Ludacris, MCR, Green Day, Paramore, Plain White T's, The Spill Canvas . .& other bands. I have a wide & random variety, lol.

Favourite albums: Out of all the albums I have [which is not many, I must say] Scream by Tokio Hotel. I don't really buy albums. . I buy the songs from Itunes :P

Favourite songs: All of them by Tokio Hotel, including their german songs: In Die Nacht, Wir Schlie?en Uns Ein, & all of the english-german songs on their Scream album. Hanging by a Moment by Lifehouse, Here In Your Arms by HelloGoodBye, Far Away by Nickelback, Teenagers by MCR, all of Taylor Swift's songs, all of Carrie Underwood's songs, all of Rascal Flatt's songs, Starlight by Muse, RJA songs, Lullaby by the Spill Canvas & yeaah. .lot's more.

Favourite live act: I've only seen Relient K, Switchfoot, Kelly&Reba live. . but I'm seeing Paramore this August, so they will probably take the cake. Kelly&Reba was awesome though.

The musician/s who are the most important to you: Tokio Hotel.

If you could see any band/musician live, regardless of money, time, space, monkeys etc, who would it be? Tokio Hotel. I LOVE them.

The one band that you'd love to see split up? I don't know, I don't want any band to split up, even if I don't like them *cough*underoath*cough*

One song that everybody should hear: In Die Nacht, By Your Side by Tokio Hotel!

Old July 8th, 2008, 7:42 pm
First Year

Favourite bands/artists: Silversun Pickups, Cobra Starship, Paramore, Flight of the Conchords, The Strokes
Favourite albums: Canvas-Silversun Pickups, Viva la Cobra-Cobra Starship, Hypnotize- System of a down
Favourite songs: Anna Molly-Incubus, Little Lovers So polite- Silversun Pickups, Awww Dip- Cobra Starship, I think I'm Paranoid- Garbage, Reptilia- The Strokes
Favourite live act: Cobra Starship...Oh my gosh it took my breathe away.

The musician/s who are the most important to you: Kurt Kobane, Shirley Manson
If you could see any band/musician live, regardless of money, time, space, monkeys etc, who would it be? Garbage or Silversun Pickups...
The one band that you'd love to see split up? Motle Crue
One song that everybody should hear: Meatonin- Silversun Pickups It will change your life.

Old July 22nd, 2008, 4:20 pm
Don't feed the Noob! (It only encourages them)

Name/Nickname: Caliope

Favorite bands/artists: In no particular order, Nine Inch Nails, The Beatles, AFI, My Chemical Romance, Stabbing Westward, HIM, Hanson and scads of others - those are at the tippy-top of my list though.
Favorite Albums: The Downward Spiral, The Black Parade, The White Album, pretty much anything that takes me on a journey or tells a story in some way.
Favorite Songs: Don't even know where to begin. It's hard to find a song that grabs me individually in the same way as whole albums.
Favorite Live Act: MCR, definitely. NIN is a bigger production, but MCR is better about crowd participation, really talking to and involving the audience, which in my opinion is more fun.

The musician(s) who are the most important to you: Again, MCR. I don't want to explain why - it's personal. Suffice it to say that even though it's kitschy to say a particular band 'saved your life,' a lot of MCR fans aren't kidding about that, myself included. Also, The Beatles, because they're the band that first made me love music, and introduced me to the precarious world of fangirldom.
If you could see any band/musican live, regardless of money, time, space, monkeys, etc., who would it be? Well, of the bands I've listed, the only ones I haven't seen live are AFI and The Beatles. So I guess AFI. But more than anything, I would love to see NIN again, this time a little closer. And I would REALLY love to see Stabbing Westward get back together again, but I don't see that happening. (I've seen Christopher Hall's new band, though.)
The one band you'd love to see split up? Nickelback. They're so aggravatingly overrated. Mediocre at best. I don't understand why they're so popular - really I don't.
One song everybody should hear: Again, don't know where to begin. Everyone should hear as much music as possible.

Committed to Sparkle Motion
Old August 4th, 2008, 2:25 am
Second Year

Name/Nickname: Daniel

Favourite bands/artists: Idina Menzel, Amy Grant, Maroon 5, Rihanna, Aly and AJ, Jonas Brothers, Jack Johnson, Kate Voegele, Relient K, Jason Mraz, Counting Crows, Coldplay
Favourite albums: Way too many to list.
Favourite songs: See above
Favourite live act: I've only seen two: Aly and AJ and The Jonas Brothers. Aly and AJ were the better of the two.

The musician/s who are the most important to you: Idina Menzel and Amy Grant
If you could see any band/musician live, regardless of money, time, space, monkeys etc, who would it be? Idina Menzel
The one band that you'd love to see split up? The Pussycat Dolls. It would do us all a favor.
One song that everybody should hear: "I Stand" by Idina Menzel.

- Walt Disney

~~
Old August 8th, 2008, 5:33 pm
First Year

Name/Nickname: Anelia / unbreakabl3

Favourite bands/artists: Bad Religion, NOFX, Rancid, Ramones, Metallica, Savage Garden, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Linkin Park, Limp Bizkit, etc.
Favourite albums: N/A
Favourite songs: The newest one is Goo Goo Dolls - Iris
Favourite live act: I haven't seen any. On 25th July Metallica was in Bulgaria but I couldn't go.

The musician/s who are the most important to you: Well, I don't know. All of my favourites bands are important to me.
If you could see any band/musician live, regardless of money, time, space, monkeys etc, who would it be? Linkin Park, Limp Bizkit, NOFX, etc.
The one band that you'd love to see split up? Tokio Hotel.. I really don't like them.
One song that everybody should hear: Goo Goo Dolls - Iris

Old September 24th, 2008, 3:44 am
First Year

Name/Nickname: Leeka

Favourite bands/artists: The Vines, The Strokes, Radiohead, Bat For Lashes, Mew, Agalloch, Interpol, The Silents, Mystery Jets, Laura Marling, Kaiser Chiefs, Muse, Kasabian, BRMC, Cat Power, Bloc Party, Nine Inch Nails, Nine Black Alps, Opeth, Coldplay, Kings of Leon, Pete and The Pirates, Larrikin Love, The White Stripes, The Music, Pink Floyd, Alanis Morissette, Riverside, The Ramones, The Klaxons.. I could go on like this for ever... I really could.

Favourite albums:So many of them. I can't just choose one. That would be impossible.

Favourite songs: the same goes for the songs...

Favourite live act: Radiohead, Mew, Bat For Lashes...

The musician/s who are the most important to you: lots of them...

If you could see any band/musician live, regardless of money, time, space, monkeys etc, who would it be? The Vines and The Strokes.

The one band that you'd love to see split up? Pussycat Dolls... I just don't like their music.. that's all.

One song that everybody should hear: Mew - "Special" (live in Copenhagen version). I am beyond words of how beautiful this song is. ^_^

Old October 5th, 2008, 4:34 pm
First Year

Name/Nickname: Sarah

Favourite bands/artists: I've got a lot of them: The Killers, Soko, Tegan And Sara, Múm, Seabear, Gorillaz, Kill Paradise, Lilly Allen, Miss Li, Queen, Red Hot Chillipeppers, Salem Al Fakir, Depeche Mode and The Beatles are some.
Favourite albums:
Sam's Town by The Killers
The Ghost That Carried Us Away by Seabear
Ragdoll by Miss Li

Favourite songs:
Romeo And Juliet by The Killers
Hands Remember by Seabear
It's Raining Outside by Soko
Clint Eastwood by Gorillaz
Green, Green Grass Of Tunnel by Múm
Fall From A Star by Kill Paradise
Geek In Pink by Jazon Mraz
America by Razorlight
LDN by Lily Allen
Back In Your Head by Tegan And Sara
Happy Ending by Mika

Favourite live act: The Wizard Rock concert on Erised08.

The musician/s who are the most important to you: Soko.
If you could see any band/musician live, regardless of money, time, space, monkeys etc, who would it be?: The Beatles.
The one band that you'd love to see split up?: That sounds so rude to say I won't do it.
Hey There Delilah by Plain White T's
Or wait, everyone has already heard that... Then I say Clint Eastwood by Gorillaz.

Go Back  Chamber of Secrets > Diagon Alley > Music (Entertainment)