Login  

Go Back   Chamber of Secrets > Harry Potter > The Stone > Legilimency Studies

Narcissa Malfoy: Character Analysis

Old July 23rd, 2011, 5:04 am
I want to believe

Re: Narcissa Malfoy: Character Analysis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gryffindormagic View Post
Anyone else think she had a lot of respect for Harry? Or could it be that she just wanted her son and that was all?
Hmm, I actually don't see her as having respect for Harry. I believe that scene showed just how much she loved her son and valued her family over Voldemort, when things really mattered, that she was willing to ask Voldemort's most hated enemy (and also a nemesis for her son) if Draco was alright. I do think this shows that Narcissa was probably not an active Death Eater, but I do believe she had been a Voldemort supporter. I don't agree that she "just went along with it" though - I think she supported Voldemort and Lucius because she believed as they did. But then, I think she began having doubts when her son was placed in such a difficult situation in HBP. I'm not entirely certain Narcissa didn't stop believing in the things Voldemort stood for, such as purebloodism and wizard superiority, but I think that by the end of DH she had stopped supporting Voldemort the person.

X-Files is the property of Ten Thirteen Productions, 20th Century Fox
WolfCloak30 Pottermore
Sponsored Links
Old July 23rd, 2011, 9:49 pm
Second Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by RemusLupinFan View Post
I think that by the end of DH she had stopped supporting Voldemort the person.
I agree

In favor of Book 7 being as long as an unabridged dictionary!

You people seriously need to understand me!

Dragon Heartstring Ash 7 inches
Old July 23rd, 2011, 10:06 pm
Hogwarts Graduate

Quote:
Originally Posted by horcrux4 View Post
It occurred to me today that in the battle of Hogwarts, Narcissa would have seen her sister Bellatrix die. Yet when we see the Malfoys in the Great Hall after the battle they are huddled together wondering if they ought to be there. I'd have expected some signs of distress from Narcissa after her sister's death. (I don't expect her to grieve for her niece as she didn't apparently know Tonks and I assume had cut Andromeda off like the rest of her family). I'd assumed Narcissa loved Bellatrix but she didn't really seem grief-stricken.
Perhaps the previous two years had affected Narcissa's relationship with Bellatrix? She may have come to see Bellatrix and her fanaticism as a threat to Draco. I think by the time Bellatrix died, Narcissa was just hoping to survive along with her husband and son. She also may have heard Voldemort announcing that his intention was to kill Draco after he'd killed Harry, so I think she may have been feeling little more than relief by the end of the battle, and worry about their future, once the initial relief subsided.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gryffindormagic View Post
To me that said that she never believed in Voldemort and although Harry was hated by Lucius and Draco; she clearly had no issues with him because she lied to Voldemort and told him Harry was dead.
I think Narcissa was supportive of the blood prejudice and the "purification" of the wizarding world. She looked down her nose at Hermione at the World Cup, and in Madam Malkin's. She was an accepted member of a notoriously prejudiced family, and married into another. I think she was supportive of it, but didn't want to get her hands dirty, like Bellatrix did. Her lie to Voldemort was because she knew that he was a danger to her family, and she was desperate to see her son safe.

Quote:
Or could it be that she just wanted her son and that was all?
I think Draco was her only reason for lying to Voldemort. I doubt it had anything to do with Harry, apart from perhaps the hope that Harry could do something to stop Voldemort. Considering he'd just survived a direct Avada Kedavra, she probably felt that something was going on that Voldemort wasn't expecting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RemusLupinFan View Post
But then, I think she began having doubts when her son was placed in such a difficult situation in HBP. I'm not entirely certain Narcissa didn't stop believing in the things Voldemort stood for, such as purebloodism and wizard superiority, but I think that by the end of DH she had stopped supporting Voldemort the person.
That's how I see it. I don't see anything to indicate that Narcissa stopped supporting blood prejudice, but she did consider her family more important than fanatacism, and a campaign of murder. I think it sets her apart from Bellatrix, and puts her in the middle of the three sisters, when it comes to their beliefs.

Pic by julvett at deviantart http://julvett.deviantart.com/gallery/2984632
"Relationships are like glass; sometimes it's better to leave them broken than to hurt yourself trying to put them back together." Anonymous
"Like this one time I sort of ran over this girl on her bike. It was the most traumatising event of my life and she’s trying to make it about her leg. Like my pain meant nothing." - Cordelia; Buffy the Vampire Slayer S1Ep11.
Old July 25th, 2011, 3:56 pm
Second Year

I think that Narcissa developed a respect for Harry which she had to pretend did not exist. SHe knew Harry would save his life because Harry was not a killer. She also knew in her heart that Draco was not a killer. She and Draco lived in great danger as long as Vodemort lived. SO did Lucius but I think he had a hardness of heart that in end end neither she not Draco had.(no body has as hard as Bellatrix, who really had a thing for Voldy.

Old July 25th, 2011, 11:28 pm
Hogwarts Graduate

While I'm unsure Narcissa developed a respect for Harry as a person I'm sure she would have known (at least from the newspaper) that he was considered the 'Chosen One' and if anyone was likely to put an end to Voldemort it would be Harry. When Voldemort had been using her home as his Headquarters, he had humiliated Lucius, forced Draco into performing tortures that clearly he hated doing, and even humiliated Bellatrix over Tonks' marriage. I feel that any respect Narcissa had ever had for Voldemort and his policies would have died after he had treated her home and her family with such disdain. When she discovered from Harry that Draco was alive and in the castle, I think her sole desire was to get inside the castle and find or rescue him. She and Lucius would not have been able to participate in the battle anyway as neither had a wand, but they could have helped their son or at least been reunited with him, provided Voldemort didn't destroy the castle and its occupants. By ensuring that Voldemort believed Harry to be dead when he was very much alive, she was providing probably the only chance for the wretched monster of a man to be destroyed, thus paying him back for what he had done or attempted to do to her family and home. IMO, of course!

Albus Dumbledore, HBP
Old June 24th, 2012, 8:55 pm
Second Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacred_Memories View Post
I have a question, and all are welcome to answer.

If Harry told Narcissa that Draco was dead, what do you think she would have done?

She helped Harry only for her personal interest, otherwise she would never do it. She is one of the causes of Sirius’ death. It’s unfair that she and her husband, after years of loyalty to Voldemort and evil deeds, have not passed a single day in Azkaban.

Old June 25th, 2012, 4:25 pm
Seventh Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verena View Post
She helped Harry only for her personal interest, otherwise she would never do it. She is one of the causes of Sirius’ death. It’s unfair that she and her husband, after years of loyalty to Voldemort and evil deeds, have not passed a single day in Azkaban.
How is Narcissa one of the causes of Sirius's death? Her personal intrests had nothing to do with Sirius or his death; he was killed by Bellatrix and for her own personal interests, not her sister's.

Old June 25th, 2012, 5:15 pm
Zonko's Employee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddess_Clio View Post
How is Narcissa one of the causes of Sirius's death? Her personal intrests had nothing to do with Sirius or his death; he was killed by Bellatrix and for her own personal interests, not her sister's.
She participated in the conspiracy with Kreacher. Kreacher went to her and Bellatrix and relayed information about Sirius that she then carried to Lord Voldemort and Voldemort used this info to lure Harry to the Ministry using false images of Sirius being tortured.

Hufflepuff through and through! On COS and Pottermore!
Fair, Just, Loyal and unafraid of Toil

Old December 14th, 2012, 3:45 am
Assistant to Professor Snape

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageThyme View Post
Welcome to the post-DH discussion of Narcissa Malfoy.

1. Is she a Death Eater?

I would guess not.

2. Did Narcissa know of Lucius's intent to use Voldemort's diary to re-open the CoS? Was she part of the plan or did she try to stop him?

I think there is no information on which to base an answer to this question, anything I said would be speculative. My guess is that Lucius did not share his plans with her, and that she would have been opposed if asked because of the potential danger to Draco, who would be at the school. Not that I think Lucius does not care himself, I just figure she is more protective, and therefore less likely to be willing to rely on the myth that the monster of Slytherin will threaten the Muggleborns only.

3. How does she feel now that her husband has been captured, exposed, and imprisoned as a Death Eater?

She is angry at those who are responsible, such as Harry and Dumbledore. I imagine she is sad and misses her husband, as they seem a loving couple. I think she is also afraid, because she sees the danger to Draco and her husband is not there to protect Draco.

4. Why allow her son, who is not of age, to become a Death Eater? Was she proud at first? Was she fearful, once his task was set for him?

We of course do not know this, but in my fanfiction, I speculated that he joined without consulting her. And yes, she was fearful when she learned what Voldemort wanted Draco to do, so much so that she ran to Snape apparently against orders she had been given, to enlist his help.

5. We know that she has contact with Bellatrix, Draco even took lessons from Bella over the summer, but what relationship, if any, does she have with Andromeda & Tonks?

Interesting question. I would guess none. But I would guess that, unlike Bella, she regrets the loss of her sister. I see her as being a family-oriented person.

6. How did Narcissa feel about Sirius Black? Did she know he wasn't a Death Eater? Did she know he was innocently sentenced to Azkaban? How did she react to his death at the hands of her sister?

I don't think she knew he was not a Death Eater until his death. (Which happened before we even properly met Narcissa, so this is another speculative question!) She must have known both Sirius and Regulus reasonably well, they were younger cousins she must have seen reasonably often, as her sister was a favorite of Sirius's. But I think she would have preferred Regulus, the one who respected their family's traditions and wanted to do his parents proud.

Though, Sirius's arrest must have come as a shock since I think prior to it, the notion he would be a Death Eater was one that would not have occurred to her.

7. Will 'Cissy' be punished for seeking help from Severus? Will we see her in the final book? What role will she play?[/quote]

“Death is the only pure, beautiful conclusion of a great passion.”-D. H. Lawrence

All was well.

Avatar by nerwende, signature art by sigune, used with permission.
Old December 14th, 2012, 2:41 pm
Third Year

1. Is she a Death Eater?
No. She did not have the Dark Mark and appears to take no part in any Death eater related activities (unlike her sister Bellatrix). She is however a death eater sympathizer which some might argue is equally bad. She holds the same prejudiced views as her husband and doesn't seem to have any problems with either Voldemort or the death eaters until it directly affects her son.

2. Did Narcissa know of Lucius's intent to use Voldemort's diary to re-open the CoS? Was she part of the plan or did she try to stop him?
Yes. I think she knew about the plan and was a part of the plan. She had compassion but it was limited to her son and husband. If Lucius had kept the plan all to himself Dobby would never have found out, so I am guessing they talked it over some time and Dobby picked up on it.

3. How does she feel now that her husband has been captured, exposed, and imprisoned as a Death Eater?
Scared especially as it was compounded by Draco becoming a death eater.

4. Why allow her son, who is not of age, to become a Death Eater? Was she proud at first? Was she fearful, once his task was set for him?
I don't think she wanted her son to be a death eater at all. Whether that was because she thought he was too young at the time or due to Lucius being locked up or due to her thinking it was too risky is hard to say. Draco becoming a death eater was his own choice and I think he disregarded his mother.

5. We know that she has contact with Bellatrix, Draco even took lessons from Bella over the summer, but what relationship, if any, does she have with Andromeda & Tonks?
None at all.

6. How did Narcissa feel about Sirius Black? Did she know he wasn't a Death Eater? Did she know he was innocently sentenced to Azkaban? How did she react to his death at the hands of her sister?
I don't she gave Sirius any of her time at all. She only cared for two people, Draco and Lucius. I don't think she knew he was innocent but she must have found out after GoF.

Old December 14th, 2012, 7:39 pm
Hogwarts Graduate

Quote:
Originally Posted by arithmancer View Post
[b]
I think there is no information on which to base an answer to this question, anything I said would be speculative. My guess is that Lucius did not share his plans with her, and that she would have been opposed if asked because of the potential danger to Draco, who would be at the school. Not that I think Lucius does not care himself, I just figure she is more protective, and therefore less likely to be willing to rely on the myth that the monster of Slytherin will threaten the Muggleborns only.
Narcissa was raised in a family that seems to have been even more extremist than the Malfoys. I think she would believe that the monster of Slytherin could attack only Muggleborns. However, I think she would also be fearful that mistakes could be made, and her son would get caught mistakenly.

Quote:
She is angry at those who are responsible, such as Harry and Dumbledore. I imagine she is sad and misses her husband, as they seem a loving couple. I think she is also afraid, because she sees the danger to Draco and her husband is not there to protect Draco.
I think if Narcissa believes Harry and Dumbledore are responsible for Lucius being imprisoned, it would show the typical attitude of the blood purity extremists. I think it would show a failure to recognise that Lucius was doing anything wrong. IMO, it was Lucius' own fault that he was imprisoned. He was a criminal. However, Narcissa blaming Harry and Dumbledore would fit well with real-life criminals and their families, who blame the police or witnesses for their imprisonment, rather than the actions of the criminals themselves.

Quote:
Interesting question. I would guess none. But I would guess that, unlike Bella, she regrets the loss of her sister. I see her as being a family-oriented person.
I think that if Narcissa does have any regrets about Andromeda, it's likely that she regrets Andromeda's actions, and Andromeda's love for Ted. I think it's likely she resents Ted for his role in Andromeda's departure from the world of extremists. I don't know if she regrets her own decision to cut herself off from her sister.

After the second war, I see little chance of a reunion between Andromeda and Narcissa. Not after everything Andromeda lost because of the people Narcissa supported. Not after nearly thirty years of estrangement. Not when Andromeda had a grandson to protect and no reason to trust Narcissa.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRW View Post
She holds the same prejudiced views as her husband and doesn't seem to have any problems with either Voldemort or the death eaters until it directly affects her son.
I agree. I think Narcissa has no qualms about the suffering inflicted on those she considers "inferior blood" or blood traitors. I don't think right and wrong ever entered into the equation for Narcissa.

Quote:
Yes. I think she knew about the plan and was a part of the plan. She had compassion but it was limited to her son and husband. If Lucius had kept the plan all to himself Dobby would never have found out, so I am guessing they talked it over some time and Dobby picked up on it.
I like that possibility. Good point - Lucius must have talked about the plan to somebody. Assuming house-elves cannot read minds, then Lucius discussed the plan, with either Narcissa or former DE colleagues. These would either be idiots like Crabbe and Goyle Sr., or Snape, who would have gone directly to Dumbledore with news of a plan to reopen the Chamber. Which may mean that Narcissa is the likely candidate.

Quote:
Scared especially as it was compounded by Draco becoming a death eater.
I think she was frightened, yes. I think Narcissa probably also felt keenly the loss of status that went along with Lucius' exposure. As Harry said at the end of OotP, "at least everyone knows what ... they are now". The wizarding community at large would have known exactly what her husband was, and what she condoned. I think this would have impacted on her social status and on her relationships with influential people.

Quote:
I don't she gave Sirius any of her time at all. She only cared for two people, Draco and Lucius. I don't think she knew he was innocent but she must have found out after GoF.
I think Narcissa may have known before that that Sirius was innocent. It depends on how much Lucius knew about the true traitor. I think that the idea of Sirius as a DE would have astonished the "family" who looked down on him as a blood traitor.

"Relationships are like glass; sometimes it's better to leave them broken than to hurt yourself trying to put them back together." Anonymous
"Like this one time I sort of ran over this girl on her bike. It was the most traumatising event of my life and she’s trying to make it about her leg. Like my pain meant nothing." - Cordelia; Buffy the Vampire Slayer S1Ep11.
Old December 14th, 2012, 7:53 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by FurryDice View Post
However, Narcissa blaming Harry and Dumbledore would fit well with real-life criminals and their families, who blame the police or witnesses for their imprisonment, rather than the actions of the criminals themselves.
It would also fit well with canon.

Cissy on Harry and Dumbledore:    

Narcissa Malfoy smiled unpleasantly.

"I see that being Dumbledore's favorite has given you a false sense of security, Harry Potter. But Dumbledore won't always be there to protect you."

AND

"It's all right, Draco," said Narcissa, restraining him with her thin white fingers upon his shoulder. "I expect Potter will be reunited with dear Sirius before I am reunited with Lucius."

I must say, reading the first quote - I can see why Draco would love his mother.

Quote:
I think that if Narcissa does have any regrets about Andromeda, it's likely that she regrets Andromeda's actions, and Andromeda's love for Ted. I think it's likely she resents Ted for his role in Andromeda's departure from the world of extremists. I don't know if she regrets her own decision to cut herself off from her sister.
Considering what we know of other family members (Sirius's mother, Bellatrix) I think it is likely Narcissa did not have a realistic choice to maintain ties to both.

Actually, the above quote also reminds me that Narcissa was involved, in OotP, in setting up the trap for Harry with Kreacher. Thus, her knowledge of Sirius's non-Death Eater-hood dates back to shortly after the time of Voldemort's return. No later than when Kreacher approached her, but possibly earlier. Before the time Sirius died, she knew which side he was on.

“Death is the only pure, beautiful conclusion of a great passion.”-D. H. Lawrence

All was well.

Last edited by arithmancer; December 14th, 2012 at 7:59 pm.
Old December 14th, 2012, 8:08 pm
Hogwarts Graduate

Quote:
Originally Posted by arithmancer View Post
It would also fit well with canon.
Yes, it would fit with canon, I wasn't contesting that. I was just stating my view of that kind of perspective. I think it confirms my belief that Narcissa and co. were disconnected from reality and lacked any sense of responsibility for their own actions.

Quote:
I must say, reading the first quote - I can see why Draco would love his mother.
It does show where he gets his enjoyment of taunting people with the prospect of imminent death.

Quote:
Considering what we know of other family members (Sirius's mother, Bellatrix) I think it is likely Narcissa did not have a realistic choice to maintain ties to both.
Perhaps not. But she made her choice and I think it would also be unrealistic and selfish of Narcissa to expect Andromeda to want anything to do with her after the second war.

I think it unlikely that she would. Unless the danger she, Lucius and Draco got themselves into led her to reflect on her priorities. However, even if she did want to try to rebuild a relationship with Andromeda, I think Andromeda would have no reason whatsoever to trust her. And every reason to be wary of her, especially with Teddy to protect.

Old April 4th, 2013, 8:21 pm
Third Year

1. Is she a Death Eater?
I think to be an official Death Eater you'd need a Dark Mark (and I guess everyone who works for Voldemort without the Dark Mark are just 'helpers', like Greyback). I'm pretty sure she doesn't have one. And even more than that, I don't think Narcissa is really the one to get her hands dirty and do all that stuff the DEs do because she's more into being a housewife. Although she does support their ideology, she's not part of the 'initiated' DEs but I think since her husband is a DE, she is naturally included and aware of what the DEs are doing (mostly through what Lucius tells her, I'm guessing). Also, I think she was only at the DE meeting at the beginning of DH because the meeting took place in her house. Otherwise, I'm not sure if she comes to the DE meetings.

At first I thought she hadn't known. But as someone mentioned, Dobby obviously got the information somehow, most likely from overhearing Lucius discussing about it. So it makes sense that Lucius was discussing it with his wife. Also, from the little we're shown of Lucius and Narcissa's relationship, I don't think they're really the type to hide things from each other so I'm guessing he would have told her his intentions. I'm guessing she didn't try to stop him because he may not have told her everything or she felt Draco would be safe because she trusted Lucius's word that the creature only attacks Muggleborns (it did last time, so it makes sense it would do it again).

Definitely a mix of emotions. I'm sure she's unhappy and upset because her husband is gone. And probably embarrassed because they've been exposed to the public (although Narcissa doesn't strike me as easily being embarrassed over things). She's also scared for Draco and herself because the Dark Lord is mad and she's afraid of the danger they're in. I'd also think she'd be angry especially at the Order and Harry.

I figured she really didn't have a choice. I'm thinking that Voldemort probably gave Draco a 'join or die' option so I figured he'd have had to join (the way Draco describes it to Dumbledore on the Astronomy tower gives me that impression). Either that or Draco joined without his mother's knowledge (maybe Bellatrix persuaded him to honor his father or something by joining up and he did so behind Narcissa's back). I don't think Narcissa would have permitted Draco to join up, at least not in the present situation because I think she was smart enough to guess that Voldemort is not very forgiving over mistakes and that he might take it out on Draco. Also, she seems a bit protective of Draco and might have thought he was too young or currently unsuited for the DEs.
But I think if the situation for the Malfoys had been different and if Draco was older, Narcissa might not be as against letting Draco join up. I mean, her husband is part of the DEs so why not her son too.

Like Bellatrix said in DH, I don't think she nor Cissy has laid eyes on their sister since she married Ted. So no, I don't think she has any contact nor do I think she would care to contact Andromeda after the war because of all the years and everything that has happened during the war.

Like the rest of her family, I don't think she cared for him because he was a bloodtraitor. I"m not sure how she felt before Sirius became officially disowned, maybe she liked him.
As for his innocence, I'm not sure she knew that he was innocent. At least not until GoF when it was revealed to the DEs who was on their side. To me, it seems that Voldemort kept his DEs in the dark about who was working for him in case there were spies. So Cissy probably would have believed that Sirius had been an 'undercover' DE because it seems everyone else did. I'm guessing it came as a shock too.

7. Will 'Cissy' be punished for seeking help from Severus? Will we see her in the final book? What role will she play?
No, she was not punished. Her main role in the seventh book seems to have been helping Harry remain 'dead' and that was a pretty significant role, especially coming from Cissy. But I suppose it shows how far her love for Draco stretched because she knew she'd be able to look for him once Voldemort took everyone back to the castle. If Harry had told her Draco was dead I think she might have still lied to Voldemort just to spite him because she likely would have blamed Draco's death all on him. Also, she probably would have thought Harry had a chance to kill Voldemort (which I'm sure she wanted at this point) because the fact that he had survived a Killing curse twice would probably solidify any belief she had about the prophecy being true.

Old April 5th, 2013, 1:51 am
Renegade

It still begs the question of where she was during the DE riot at the Quidditch World Cup. Why was Draco alone in the woods?

"A great democracy does not make it harder to vote than to buy an assault weapon."

~ President Bill Clinton ~
August 28, 2013
50th Anniversary of "I Have a Dream"

All opinions expressed are my own and do not reflect those of any political or government body.
Old April 5th, 2013, 2:24 am
Clumsy Interrupting Cheese Toupeé & Scrambled Eggs

Quote:
1. Is she a Death Eater?
Not sure on that one. She very could have been one. Or she could have just supported both her son and husband in terms of being one.

Quote:
Good question. Not sure if she was aware of that. Will have to go back and re-read CoS to see if I can find anything in terms of that, looking back on the series.

Quote:
She's probably worried about her family's safety. Voldemort would probably want them all killed.

Quote:
Maybe Voldemort threatened them, that if he didn't join them, their family would be in danger. Fits in with how Draco was acting towards Snape in HBP. He seemed really scared and fearful.

Probably, then the truth sank in, and she got scared and feared for her son's safety (ie: taking the Unbreakable Vow with Snape pretty much speaks volumes there).

Quote:
Not sure on that one. Don't think it would have been that good of one.

Quote:
She probably didn't like him all that well. Most likely. She probably didn't care. She probably was happy about it, imo.

Quote:
7. Will 'Cissy' be punished for seeking help from Severus? Will we see her in the final book? What role will she play?
She ended up playing somewhat of a role in terms of being with her son and her husband.

RIP Uncle Bob . 1933-2016 Thanks for everything and thanks for the memories. We love you and miss you.

RIP my older cat. I'll miss you, my wonderful furry friend. RIP Anthony Bourdain.

RIP Harry Anderson, aka: Judge Stone (Night Court). Thanks for the memories.

Sad about the upcoming closing of the forums, but I won't forget you guys, thanks for the memories!

Proud fan of the TV show, The X Files and proud shipper of Mulder and Scully!!

RIP Toys R' Us. Once a Toys R' Us Kid, always one.
Old April 5th, 2013, 5:10 am
Hogwarts Graduate

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfasdf17 View Post
Also, she probably would have thought Harry had a chance to kill Voldemort (which I'm sure she wanted at this point) because the fact that he had survived a Killing curse twice would probably solidify any belief she had about the prophecy being true.
I doubt that Narcissa knew about the prophecy or at least not about its contents. She would have probably known that there was one because Lucius was sent to get it, but I can't see Voldemort telling any of his DEs what he thought it said. She'd have known (from Lucius) that it concerned Harry so she may have had suspicions.

Albus Dumbledore, HBP
Old April 5th, 2013, 6:38 am
Sixth Year

I wonder if she knew about Lucius' plan in CoS. I mean, wouldn't she be a little apprehensive at the idea of a giant snake monster running loose in the school her only child goes to?

Old April 6th, 2013, 10:47 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowSonic View Post
I mean, wouldn't she be a little apprehensive at the idea of a giant snake monster running loose in the school her only child goes to?
Yes, I think she would be. Which is why I would guess she did not know, and would not have approved.

All was well.

Go Back  Chamber of Secrets > Harry Potter > The Stone > Legilimency Studies