Login  

Go Back   Chamber of Secrets > Diagon Alley > In Cinemas & General Movie discussion

Perfect Sisters

Old July 4th, 2015, 5:12 am
Second Year

Perfect Sisters

So I watched this film the other day, and I'm completely obsessed by it. Basically it's a independent canadian movie about a real life event of two sisters who murder their mother - so yeah, a pretty messed up story, but really interesting, too, since it's all from the point of view of the girls and shows all the things that led them to committing the crime. As a psychology student, I found it really fascinating. And the acting was superb. It stars Georgie Henley, who played Lucy in The Chronicles of Narnia, and Abigail Breslin, who was Little Miss Sunshine, and they were both really really good. Especially Georgie Henley, it was such a different role than she's ever played before.

Anyone else seen this? If not, check it out!

Go Back  Chamber of Secrets > Diagon Alley > In Cinemas & General Movie discussion