Login  

Go Back   Chamber of Secrets > Harry Potter > Magical Masterpieces

Name my Harry Potter Fan Film!

Old October 16th, 2011, 7:48 pm
First Year

Name my Harry Potter Fan Film!

Me and my friends have been conjuring up ideas for about half a year regarding a harry potter-esque fan film but the main problems we're having is names. We're stumped. Let me give you a basic idea of the plot.

The story is set one year after The Battle of Hogwarts when Voldemort was killed. Death Eaters have been rounded up and jailed, peace has returned to the Wizarding world. In the muggle world, things look different. The last of the devoted followers to their Dark Lord, a set of Death Eaters have gone into hiding in the muggle world trying to figure out a plan to avenge their fallen master. Meanwhile, several other wizards are at large in the muggle world. Good by nature, but somehow wronged into finding themselves outside the wizarding world. Some never received their letter, some refugees, orphans etc.

The two sides know about each other but can't call for any reinforcements from either side. Death Eaters have all their backup locked up, and the Freedom Fighters can't appeal for help as the Ministry are still on red alert trying to make sure the peace is held and would think any unidentified wizards would have other motives.

The Death Eaters are planning their plot to break into Azkaban prison and build their army from scratch.

--------------------------

Beta Screenplay: http://www.mediafire.com/?uo23ndd92fwr323

--------------------------

That's enough for story mind, we need the name. Currently it's titled Project Spellbound but we won't be calling the final thing that... it sounds a little Sabrina the Teenage Witch-ish.

We've dabbled with many other names but can't agree. We tried:

Trickery
Magic Warfare
Parallel
Powers

And a few others I can't think of off the top of my head.

Hope you can help us! Seems like the best place to come to

Sponsored Links
Go Back  Chamber of Secrets > Harry Potter > Magical Masterpieces