Login  
 
 
Go Back   Chamber of Secrets > The Writing on the Wall > Fiction > Science Fiction & Fantasy

The Host



Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #81  
Old November 19th, 2009, 4:20 pm
Ginny1976's Avatar
Ginny1976  Female.gif Ginny1976 is offline
Sixth Year
 
Joined: 5610 days
Location: Missouri
Age: 43
Posts: 1,217
Re: The Host

So the Host will be made into a movie!
From Stephaine:
Quote:
Hey guys, great news! The Host is on its way to the big screen:

Variety.com: "Twilight's Meyer..."

I'm so excited to be working with Nick Weschler, and Steve and Paula Mae Schwartz to bring The Host to a visual format. They've all been a dream to work with, so lovely and collaborative, and I feel like we're in a really good place to make a great movie together. And then to have Andrew Niccol writing and directing? Truly awesome. If you've never seen Gattaca, go watch it now. One of my favorite movies of all time. It's such a great example of character driven science fiction, which is ideal for The Host, no? I'm having an absolute blast imagining different dream casts, which I would post if people didn't take my silly blogs so seriously these days. I'm looking forward to seeing the cast lists you come up with in the fansite forums, and if any of them match mine.

So, very exciting. Yay Host!

XO
Steph
I've never seen Gattaca, so now I just may go pick it up!!


__________________
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #82  
Old November 20th, 2009, 5:44 am
xhanax315's Avatar
xhanax315  Undisclosed.gif xhanax315 is offline
Mrs Gilbert Grape
 
Joined: 5268 days
Location: Surrounded by traitors...
Age: 29
Posts: 2,993
Re: The Host

Quote:
Originally Posted by freelantzer View Post
Better characters. Stronger female lead. Not overwhelmed by the 'love story.' And I just like sci-fi--the whole concept of how the world was and the plight of the remaining humans was interesting.
It was interesting, and I'd have to say she had somewhat of a better idea with the Host than with twilight. The whole seeker thing was actually a bit scary, and I loved how they were hidden in the cave. I don't know why, but I tend to enjoy stories where the characters are on the run.


__________________

Johnny Depp at the Dark Shadows Premiere.
Photo courtesy from twitpik.com
Johnny Depp is my possession, and no one else's, however much they might think so and claim....
Reply With Quote
  #83  
Old November 23rd, 2009, 6:53 am
freelantzer's Avatar
freelantzer  Female.gif freelantzer is offline
Hiding under Johnny's bed...
 
Joined: 5040 days
Location: ...waiting to pounce!
Posts: 3,587
Re: The Host

Hmm...The Host as a movie? Not sure how I feel about that. Gattaca was good, though.


__________________
BREAKING BAD
Unstable. Volatile. Dangerous. And That's Just The Chemistry.


Avatar from mcakeface
Reply With Quote
  #84  
Old December 14th, 2009, 1:13 pm
bellatrix93's Avatar
bellatrix93  Female.gif bellatrix93 is offline
Malum Veneficus
 
Joined: 4306 days
Location: The Dark Lord's HQ (Mordor) :p
Posts: 2,394
Re: The Host

Read it in the last five days and here are my thoughts.

The idea of the book is so different from Twilight. It's better in many ways.
The characters are a bit more dimensional and quiet interesting.
I liked how many of the humans no longer hated Wanderer when they found out what she truely was. What I don't like about her, Wanderer is how she surrendered to Melanie's dreams and love. I would say Melanie is a better female lead and not Wanderer. Being so selfless and self sacrificing when dealing with someone extremely selfish isn't the best policy, in my opinion. I understand that she didn't want to cause discord between those humans, but she shouldn't have shown so much weakness, when dealing with them, imo. I didn't like how Jared used her so many times. He strongly reminds me of Edward.

I liked the Seeker's character. In other words I was interested in her. When she started following Wanderer everywhere, I felt that something was different about her. BTW, I didn't understand how she managed to find their cave and get into it? .

The distinction between the souls traits and Wanderer's characters wasn't made very clear. It was clear that they all hated violence, loved justice (with the Seeker and her Glock as an exception to that ). They trusted each other, and gave each other as much as they've taken. However, the emotions and compassion part wasn't made clear if they were just Wanderer or all the souls. .

But the book got so boring many times, imo. Meyer put so much details on things that didn't affect the plot at all. In my opinion, the book could've been much shorter than that. For instance, what was the point of Walter's death? I didn't feel that it had any effect later on. So much was wasted on his death that I thought it was crucial to the plot. .

Meyer, however was much more creative with this book than Twilight. I liked the stories about the lifes on different planets. And the best thing about the souls was their names. 'Rides the beast' is absolutely my favourite. .

There were some ideas from Twilight that found their way to the Host, though. Like the inter-species breeding (Edward/Bella and the souls family with a human child). Also the idea of someone from a different species socialising with others from another (Bella among the vamps and werewolves, Wanderer among the humans).

I'm glad that in this book, Meyer introduced a suitable meaning and definition for 'love'. Which isn't defined as endless obsession like in her previous books. In the Host, I liked it that idea of love depended on someone's soul, what they do, say and think. And not what they look like, or their degree of beauty. That was made clear in Ian/Wanderer's relationship.

The end of the book was nice, but confusing. I was so sure Wanderer was dead. And I couldn't make sense of the last chapter and the memories of 'Pet' the other soul, at first.

About making the book into a movie. I don't know how that will be like. With so much internal conversation between Wanderer and Melanie. The main and most important parts and decisions happen inside their head. It would be interesting to see how that would work out.


__________________



Thanks to my secret sigswitch maker, for the wonderful avatar and signature!


Sig/avatar pictures by Cassandra Austen.
Reply With Quote
  #85  
Old December 14th, 2009, 7:57 pm
Ginny1976's Avatar
Ginny1976  Female.gif Ginny1976 is offline
Sixth Year
 
Joined: 5610 days
Location: Missouri
Age: 43
Posts: 1,217
Re: The Host

Yup, the Host was SO much better than Twilight for so very many reasons, and it looks like you hit on just about most of them! For the sake of time, I'm going to take this in chunks:
Quote:
The idea of the book is so different from Twilight. It's better in many ways.
The characters are a bit more dimensional and quiet interesting.
I liked how many of the humans no longer hated Wanderer when they found out what she truly was. What I don't like about her, Wanderer is how she surrendered to Melanie's dreams and love. I would say Melanie is a better female lead and not Wanderer. Being so selfless and self sacrificing when dealing with someone extremely selfish isn't the best policy, in my opinion. I understand that she didn't want to cause discord between those humans, but she shouldn't have shown so much weakness, when dealing with them, imo. I didn't like how Jared used her so many times. He strongly reminds me of Edward.
We do have more fleshed out characters and they are more relate-able to me. I could put myself in their shoes and feel what they were feeling easily. And I aslo liked the humans humanity. They aren't the blood thirsty, unreasonable or irrational species they were specified to be. They have many different facets and aren't all bad, or even mostly bad. And with all those powerful emotions, Wanderer couldn't handle it and was over powered by Melanie's love for Jared and her brother, not so much as surrendering. She didn't have a choice when she's unconscious and dreaming. For me, Melanie wasn't selfish but just trying to survive. She was trying to do all she could to take back her body and go back to her people.
And for me, Wanda wasn't showing weakness because being meek and humble is who she is. I think she was strong to not go against her nature. To stay true to herself.
I didn't like how Jared used her either, well not used but tricked her. When they were out getting food and supplies, that was fine because it was the best way to go. They have to survive and she was the best way to get it all more safely. But for me, he's nothing like Edward. Jared was a real man!


__________________
Reply With Quote
  #86  
Old December 31st, 2009, 7:53 pm
bellatrix93's Avatar
bellatrix93  Female.gif bellatrix93 is offline
Malum Veneficus
 
Joined: 4306 days
Location: The Dark Lord's HQ (Mordor) :p
Posts: 2,394
Re: The Host

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginny1976 View Post
When did you cry? I got teary at the end and at the beginning when Jared was being so awful to Wanda and she was so torn.
I got a bit teary the night she was leaving when Jared told her she was right about giving Melanie back and leaving. It sounded so harsh to me, after all what she'd given him .
I also felt so sorry for Ian. After all what he'd done to her, all she was giving him back was abandonment. That was so ungrateful, imo. It reminds me so much of Twilight's Bella and her treatment to Mike and Jacob.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginny1976 View Post
And I aslo liked the humans humanity. They aren't the blood thirsty, unreasonable or irrational species they were specified to be.
I agree with you here. They were justified in what they'd done most of the time. I just didn't like the way the humans-are-violent-creatures thing was done. I think it was quite exaggerated. I mean, was there anyone in the whole book who didn't get punched or kicked in the face more than once? . And they were supposed to be bonded and so close to each other.... .


__________________



Thanks to my secret sigswitch maker, for the wonderful avatar and signature!


Sig/avatar pictures by Cassandra Austen.
Reply With Quote
  #87  
Old January 1st, 2010, 2:45 am
GinnyPotter15  Female.gif GinnyPotter15 is offline
Second Year
 
Joined: 3849 days
Location: Holland
Posts: 154
Re: The Host

I read the Host before I had even heard of Twilight. Thought it was bloody amazing. It was hard to get into at first but if you just push through and keep reading it's one of the best love stories and best "science fictions" you'll ever read.


__________________

It does not do good to dwell on dreams, and forget to live.

'So, did you and Ginny do it?'
Reply With Quote
  #88  
Old January 17th, 2010, 12:14 am
SeleneUsagi  Female.gif SeleneUsagi is offline
First Year
 
Joined: 4254 days
Location: in your nightmares
Age: 28
Posts: 16
Re: The Host

I so can't wait until the movie comes out! The Host is my favorite book of all time. I like it a whole lot better than the Twilight books. I also can't wait until The Seeker comes out!


__________________
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
Reply With Quote
  #89  
Old January 17th, 2010, 5:33 pm
bellatrix93's Avatar
bellatrix93  Female.gif bellatrix93 is offline
Malum Veneficus
 
Joined: 4306 days
Location: The Dark Lord's HQ (Mordor) :p
Posts: 2,394
Re: The Host

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeleneUsagi View Post
I also can't wait until The Seeker comes out!
I'm looking forward to the sequels, too. I keep wondering what Meyer would do with the story. I hope it doesn't mess up the first book, though. Which was quite good.
There isn't much talk about them. Hasn't she said when they'll be published, yet?


__________________



Thanks to my secret sigswitch maker, for the wonderful avatar and signature!


Sig/avatar pictures by Cassandra Austen.
Reply With Quote
  #90  
Old March 2nd, 2010, 5:23 pm
Ginny1976's Avatar
Ginny1976  Female.gif Ginny1976 is offline
Sixth Year
 
Joined: 5610 days
Location: Missouri
Age: 43
Posts: 1,217
Re: The Host

So I've come to find that the Host is not for practical 13 year olds! My daughter is reading it and she was complaining how boring it is and how much Wanderer whines and blah, blah, blah Jared. It's really funny. But now she's in the middle and Kyle just tried to kill her, so it's picked up and she's into it more.


__________________
Reply With Quote
  #91  
Old March 2nd, 2010, 5:39 pm
GinnyPotter15  Female.gif GinnyPotter15 is offline
Second Year
 
Joined: 3849 days
Location: Holland
Posts: 154
Re: The Host

one thing I do dislike when I read this book, is that the characters very much portray the characters from Twilight. (Bella is like Melanie and Wanda mixed together, Jared - Jacob, Ian - Edward) But the story itself, the way it was written, I liked much much better than Twilight. I think Stephenie improved alot.

To reply to the questions about sequels, she has said in an interview that she is now working on making The Host into a trilogy. That will be exciting!


__________________

It does not do good to dwell on dreams, and forget to live.

'So, did you and Ginny do it?'
Reply With Quote
  #92  
Old March 2nd, 2010, 5:47 pm
Ginny1976's Avatar
Ginny1976  Female.gif Ginny1976 is offline
Sixth Year
 
Joined: 5610 days
Location: Missouri
Age: 43
Posts: 1,217
Re: The Host

That's funny because one of the reasons I loved it so much is that I thought the characters were nothing like the Twilight characters. They were all mature and the gooey romance wasn't there. I could relate to these characters.


__________________
Reply With Quote
  #93  
Old March 12th, 2010, 1:55 pm
GinnyPotter15  Female.gif GinnyPotter15 is offline
Second Year
 
Joined: 3849 days
Location: Holland
Posts: 154
Re: The Host

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginny1976 View Post
That's funny because one of the reasons I loved it so much is that I thought the characters were nothing like the Twilight characters. They were all mature and the gooey romance wasn't there. I could relate to these characters.
Wanda-Bella: Both don't think much of theirselves, torn between to people they love. Find themselves average and think they don't deserve anything.

Jared-Jacob: "Bad boy" thing going on. Will do anything to get the girl they're in love with, even if it hurts someone else. Very straight forward, not afraid to say what they think or feel. Violent.

Ian-Edward: Will do whatever they think is best for the person they love. Very calm, always very nice. Will go pretty much anywhere to make the person they love happy. Wouldn't mind letting the person they love go if that makes the person happy.

I see alot of similarities. The thing that makes The Host characters more interesting is the fact that they are indeed mature. They think more rationally than Jacob, Edward and Bella. The storyline itself and the love triangle was alot better than in Twilight. Also, the way Stephenie Meyer ended the story was alot better than the whole
Spoiler: show
Jacob imprinting on Bella's daughter


__________________

It does not do good to dwell on dreams, and forget to live.

'So, did you and Ginny do it?'
Reply With Quote
  #94  
Old March 12th, 2010, 4:14 pm
Ginny1976's Avatar
Ginny1976  Female.gif Ginny1976 is offline
Sixth Year
 
Joined: 5610 days
Location: Missouri
Age: 43
Posts: 1,217
Re: The Host

Well, now that you put it that way, I can't argue. And I'll add that with Wanda/Bella niether of them felt like they belonged. And then they're immersed into a different world and come to love it and know that's where they're supposed to be.


__________________
Reply With Quote
  #95  
Old March 12th, 2010, 6:02 pm
xhanax315's Avatar
xhanax315  Undisclosed.gif xhanax315 is offline
Mrs Gilbert Grape
 
Joined: 5268 days
Location: Surrounded by traitors...
Age: 29
Posts: 2,993
Re: The Host

^^^This is so weird, it looks as though you two are talking to yourselves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginny1976 View Post
So I've come to find that the Host is not for practical 13 year olds! My daughter is reading it and she was complaining how boring it is and how much Wanderer whines and blah, blah, blah Jared. It's really funny. But now she's in the middle and Kyle just tried to kill her, so it's picked up and she's into it more.
Erm....did she like twilight? Because that's basically all Bella did during the whole series.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinnyPotter15 View Post
one thing I do dislike when I read this book, is that the characters very much portray the characters from Twilight. (Bella is like Melanie and Wanda mixed together, Jared - Jacob, Ian - Edward) But the story itself, the way it was written, I liked much much better than Twilight. I think Stephenie improved alot.

To reply to the questions about sequels, she has said in an interview that she is now working on making The Host into a trilogy. That will be exciting!
Yeah I noticed how her characters seemed very much like the ones from twilight, she probably thought if they were similar it would hit it off like twilight. It is better than twilight, I prefered it more than the series. I don't know how I feel about her making it into a trilogy, knowing meyer, she'd probably mess it all up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinnyPotter15 View Post

I see alot of similarities. The thing that makes The Host characters more interesting is the fact that they are indeed mature. They think more rationally than Jacob, Edward and Bella. The storyline itself and the love triangle was alot better than in Twilight. Also, the way Stephenie Meyer ended the story was alot better than the whole
Spoiler: show
Jacob imprinting on Bella's daughter
They are indeed more mature, it was worked out better than twilight. I think she rushed through the twilight series, if she would've taken more time and developed the characters better, it would've been a decent series. And that last part, I thought that was kind of gross, and couldn't she have come up with something better?


__________________

Johnny Depp at the Dark Shadows Premiere.
Photo courtesy from twitpik.com
Johnny Depp is my possession, and no one else's, however much they might think so and claim....
Reply With Quote
  #96  
Old March 12th, 2010, 6:11 pm
GinnyPotter15  Female.gif GinnyPotter15 is offline
Second Year
 
Joined: 3849 days
Location: Holland
Posts: 154
Re: The Host

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginny1976 View Post
Well, now that you put it that way, I can't argue. And I'll add that with Wanda/Bella niether of them felt like they belonged. And then they're immersed into a different world and come to love it and know that's where they're supposed to be.
That's very true. I hadn't even thought of that. Both didn't belong in the "normal" world and wanted to be one of the "others". Funny thing that in the Host being different is being human. And in Twilight it's not being human.

Also the way Ian is protective over Wanda is the same as Edward being protective over Bella.


__________________

It does not do good to dwell on dreams, and forget to live.

'So, did you and Ginny do it?'
Reply With Quote
  #97  
Old March 12th, 2010, 6:16 pm
Ginny1976's Avatar
Ginny1976  Female.gif Ginny1976 is offline
Sixth Year
 
Joined: 5610 days
Location: Missouri
Age: 43
Posts: 1,217
Re: The Host

Quote:
Originally Posted by xhanax315 View Post
^^^This is so weird, it looks as though you two are talking to yourselves.


Erm....did she like twilight? Because that's basically all Bella did during the whole series.


Yeah I noticed how her characters seemed very much like the ones from twilight, she probably thought if they were similar it would hit it off like twilight. It is better than twilight, I prefered it more than the series. I don't know how I feel about her making it into a trilogy, knowing meyer, she'd probably mess it all up.


They are indeed more mature, it was worked out better than twilight. I think she rushed through the twilight series, if she would've taken more time and developed the characters better, it would've been a decent series. And that last part, I thought that was kind of gross, and couldn't she have come up with something better?

Well, alright, I'll use the quote tags. :P

I won't let my daughter read Twilight until she's older. Too much mushy romance for me for her.
And now thinking about it, she actually may not like Twilight at all because it's 10 times worse than Host with whining about the guy. She just doesn't get it (the whole romance thing)yet....which I actually love. No need to rush things. She'll have plenty of time when she's older.

But I'm thinking that Stephanie didn't think her characters are similar. I think she would think that they're completely different. I just think that they're related to how she is personally. All authors characters are some kind of themselves. Either how they are, how they want to be or somewhere in between.
I do think that it could become a great trilogy because they're all just so different from Twilight. Twilight was a mess because she had to write 2 more books into the series that she hadn't planned on. She had the first and the last and the 2 middle were what the publishers wanted to stretch it out. And with that, I agree that it was rushed. She was plagued with deadlines for over 3 years and I think it took it's toll. The sad part is though that Breaking Dawn was always going to be what it was. It was gross, but that's the way her head put it together. Or I should say, the characters in her head, as they're all in there telling her their story.....or so she says!


__________________
Reply With Quote
  #98  
Old March 13th, 2010, 1:12 am
GinnyPotter15  Female.gif GinnyPotter15 is offline
Second Year
 
Joined: 3849 days
Location: Holland
Posts: 154
Re: The Host

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginny1976 View Post
But I'm thinking that Stephanie didn't think her characters are similar. I think she would think that they're completely different. I just think that they're related to how she is personally. All authors characters are some kind of themselves. Either how they are, how they want to be or somewhere in between.
I agree. I also think the problem might be that Edward and Bella and Jacob are still in her head. She's probably gotten so used to writing from and about them, that it's an automatic way of writing for her. And that's what separates her from very good and accomplished writers. After all, Stephenie is not a good writer. She can make up good stories, but she's not a good writer. She can put her stories down in words, but she's still not a good writer.
Quote:
I do think that it could become a great trilogy because they're all just so different from Twilight.
I also think The Host would be a great trilogy, or it at least needs a sequel. I mean sure, they found all the humans and a way to get their world back, but how do we know that actually happens? I also think Stephenie has improved so much since the Twilight saga, i'm pretty confident she could make a nice series out of this.
Quote:
Twilight was a mess because she had to write 2 more books into the series that she hadn't planned on. She had the first and the last and the 2 middle were what the publishers wanted to stretch it out. And with that, I agree that it was rushed. She was plagued with deadlines for over 3 years and I think it took it's toll. The sad part is though that Breaking Dawn was always going to be what it was. It was gross, but that's the way her head put it together. Or I should say, the characters in her head, as they're all in there telling her their story.....or so she says!
Again, I agree. I think the first three, there was actually a story line. Well, there was a purpose in the story. We understood what was happening. Everything happens quite slowly. They fall in love. pause. He's a vampire. pause. Edward leaves. pause. Jacob comes. pause. Jacob's a werewolf. pause. Victoria. Pause. Volturi. Pause. And suddenly without any pauses they get married, she gets pregnant, she becomes a vampire, she gives birth, Jacob falls in love with the daughter of the girl he was once in love with, three million vampires and werewolves chill at the Cullens place, Volturi comes and wanna kill the baby, Alice brings another vampireborn, volturi leaves, the end.


__________________

It does not do good to dwell on dreams, and forget to live.

'So, did you and Ginny do it?'
Reply With Quote
  #99  
Old March 14th, 2010, 6:22 pm
bellatrix93's Avatar
bellatrix93  Female.gif bellatrix93 is offline
Malum Veneficus
 
Joined: 4306 days
Location: The Dark Lord's HQ (Mordor) :p
Posts: 2,394
Re: The Host

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinnyPotter15 View Post
Wanda-Bella: Both don't think much of theirselves, torn between to people they love. Find themselves average and think they don't deserve anything.

Jared-Jacob: "Bad boy" thing going on. Will do anything to get the girl they're in love with, even if it hurts someone else. Very straight forward, not afraid to say what they think or feel. Violent.

Ian-Edward: Will do whatever they think is best for the person they love. Very calm, always very nice. Will go pretty much anywhere to make the person they love happy. Wouldn't mind letting the person they love go if that makes the person happy.
I agree with this. Though, I sometimes saw Ian a bit like Jacob, in trying to win Wanderer's affection.
I'll also add that Kyle seemed somewhat similar to Emmet. Of course after he stops trying to kill Wanderer.

The reason I thought The Host's love triangle was better than Twilight's is that there was logical reason and explanation as to someone might love Wanderer and even Melanie. Wanderer was selfless and thoughtful. Melanie was brave and protective. On the other hand, with Bella there was nothing special about her, that I can think of. .

But as you mentioned the many 'pauses' in Twilight, I think there are a lot of pauses in The Host, as well. And a lot of things that did not affect the plot -only slowed down and lengthened the story unnecessarily. Like the death of Walter -totally pointless imo. When she saw them cutting the souls inside the human bodies. And many other things.

As for the sequels, I hope Meyer would use them to explain more about the human community. Something I wanted to know is why only Sharon and her mother never accepted Wanderer...


__________________



Thanks to my secret sigswitch maker, for the wonderful avatar and signature!


Sig/avatar pictures by Cassandra Austen.
Reply With Quote
  #100  
Old March 15th, 2010, 4:23 pm
Ginny1976's Avatar
Ginny1976  Female.gif Ginny1976 is offline
Sixth Year
 
Joined: 5610 days
Location: Missouri
Age: 43
Posts: 1,217
Re: The Host

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellatrix93 View Post

But as you mentioned the many 'pauses' in Twilight, I think there are a lot of pauses in The Host, as well. And a lot of things that did not affect the plot -only slowed down and lengthened the story unnecessarily. Like the death of Walter -totally pointless imo. When she saw them cutting the souls inside the human bodies. And many other things.

As for the sequels, I hope Meyer would use them to explain more about the human community. Something I wanted to know is why only Sharon and her mother never accepted Wanderer...
There were a lot of pauses, but I think they had their reasons. Walter dying showed that she cared for the humans who hated her. The trying to cut out the souls showed that however much she's grown to love the humans, she's still alien and still protective of her people. It allowed her to see what they were trying to do and then ultimately show them the peaceful alternative that turned her traitor to her own kind.

I would also love to see some things cleared up in sequels. and yeah, it would be nice to hear from Sharon and her mother. Also the new group of humans with their traitor soul. And then see if all the humans and the souls could live peacefully together or where it would go for a satisfying ending.


__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back  Chamber of Secrets > The Writing on the Wall > Fiction > Science Fiction & Fantasy

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 6:48 pm.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Original content is Copyright MMII - MMVIII, CoSForums.com. All Rights Reserved.
Other content (posts, images, etc) is Copyright its respective owners.