Login  
 
 
Go Back   Chamber of Secrets > Fun & Games > The Great Hall

Do you have a secret crush or girlfriend/boyfriend? v2



Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #61  
Old May 27th, 2006, 4:20 am
adam_12's Avatar
adam_12  Male.gif adam_12 is offline
Fifth Year
 
Joined: 4983 days
Location: Bassoonland
Age: 26
Posts: 884
Re: Do you have a secret crush or girlfriend/boyfriend? v2

My mom mentioned my crush over dinner today and I nearly had a heart attack. It was crazy. It had nothing to do with my having a crush on her, but it still freaked me out because I didn't even know that my mom knew who she was. It occurs to me now that she has to know who she is, but I'm just not that smart.


__________________
I meant what I said, and I said what I meant.
An elephant's faithful, one hundred percent.
~Dr. Seuss, Horton Hatches the Egg
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #62  
Old May 27th, 2006, 5:47 pm
hugemuggle995  Male.gif hugemuggle995 is offline
Second Year
 
Joined: 4936 days
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow
Age: 26
Posts: 109
Re: Do you have a secret crush or girlfriend/boyfriend? v2

i hate that! my mom mentions a certain girl on purpose to embarrass me.


__________________
C:\Documents and Settings\Sir John Christian\Desktop\Cool Picture.jpg
Pic by me, for me
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old May 27th, 2006, 8:46 pm
Ctg  Female.gif Ctg is offline
Student
 
Joined: 4818 days
Location: In My Den Writing...
Posts: 76
Re: Do you have a secret crush or girlfriend/boyfriend? v2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traveler1113
I'm really really happy!!!!
It turns out my crush liked me too :-)
He asked me out on my birthday )

Oh! Congrats!! I know how happy I would be if my crush liked me... *sighs* But, anyway. Congrats!!!


Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old May 27th, 2006, 11:36 pm
hugemuggle995  Male.gif hugemuggle995 is offline
Second Year
 
Joined: 4936 days
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow
Age: 26
Posts: 109
Re: Do you have a secret crush or girlfriend/boyfriend? v2

if he new you liked him he might ask you out


__________________
C:\Documents and Settings\Sir John Christian\Desktop\Cool Picture.jpg
Pic by me, for me
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old May 28th, 2006, 12:37 am
Allison_Thomas  Female.gif Allison_Thomas is offline
First Year
 
Joined: 4804 days
Location: Up a tree in Diagon Alley
Age: 38
Posts: 0
Re: Do you have a secret crush or girlfriend/boyfriend? v2

I'm kinda crushing on my friend Tanya. *rolling eyes* I say kinda because I'm attracted to her and she's super cool to hang with but I'm too old for crushes. She asked me out for a beer on Thursday and I couldn't go because I was watching my nephew, I was SO bummed because it's the first time we would've had a 1-on-1 chill session and SHE ASKED ME *argh*!


__________________
Once dreaded but never feared.
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old May 28th, 2006, 12:53 am
adam_12's Avatar
adam_12  Male.gif adam_12 is offline
Fifth Year
 
Joined: 4983 days
Location: Bassoonland
Age: 26
Posts: 884
Re: Do you have a secret crush or girlfriend/boyfriend? v2

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugemuggle995
i hate that! my mom mentions a certain girl on purpose to embarrass me.
Hehe. My mom didn't know that she embarrased me, although she's really observant and probably could have figured it out if she was paying attention. But she didn't set out to embarrass me, she just had a question.


__________________
I meant what I said, and I said what I meant.
An elephant's faithful, one hundred percent.
~Dr. Seuss, Horton Hatches the Egg
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old May 28th, 2006, 3:54 am
hugemuggle995  Male.gif hugemuggle995 is offline
Second Year
 
Joined: 4936 days
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow
Age: 26
Posts: 109
Re: Do you have a secret crush or girlfriend/boyfriend? v2

i bet she knows


__________________
C:\Documents and Settings\Sir John Christian\Desktop\Cool Picture.jpg
Pic by me, for me
Reply With Quote
  #68  
Old May 28th, 2006, 3:12 pm
adam_12's Avatar
adam_12  Male.gif adam_12 is offline
Fifth Year
 
Joined: 4983 days
Location: Bassoonland
Age: 26
Posts: 884
Re: Do you have a secret crush or girlfriend/boyfriend? v2

hmm...but she has no reason to...She'd have to be assuming a lot of things to be able to figure it out.


__________________
I meant what I said, and I said what I meant.
An elephant's faithful, one hundred percent.
~Dr. Seuss, Horton Hatches the Egg
Reply With Quote
  #69  
Old May 28th, 2006, 3:15 pm
KarateGirl  Female.gif KarateGirl is offline
Third Year
 
Joined: 4940 days
Location: Blighty
Age: 30
Posts: 451
Re: Do you have a secret crush or girlfriend/boyfriend? v2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allison_Thomas
I'm kinda crushing on my friend Tanya. *rolling eyes* I say kinda because I'm attracted to her and she's super cool to hang with but I'm too old for crushes. She asked me out for a beer on Thursday and I couldn't go because I was watching my nephew, I was SO bummed because it's the first time we would've had a 1-on-1 chill session and SHE ASKED ME *argh*!
Darn, that must have really been annoying. Ah well, maybe you should ask her?

Luckily my mother has never found out about any of the guys I've liked - phew!


__________________
Reply With Quote
  #70  
Old May 28th, 2006, 3:34 pm
Mitzi  Female.gif Mitzi is offline
Second Year
 
Joined: 5220 days
Location: In my head
Age: 26
Posts: 295
Re: Do you have a secret crush or girlfriend/boyfriend? v2

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam_12
hmm...but she has no reason to...She'd have to be assuming a lot of things to be able to figure it out.
detective in disguse!


__________________


"Will the people in the cheaper seats clap your hands? And the rest of you, if you'll just rattle your jewelry."
- John Lennon
Reply With Quote
  #71  
Old May 29th, 2006, 3:04 am
GinnyPotterroks  Female.gif GinnyPotterroks is offline
First Year
 
Joined: 4998 days
Location: where i am, gosh!
Posts: 11
Re: Do you have a secret crush or girlfriend/boyfriend? v2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ctg
I know how happy I would be if my crush liked me... *sighs*
I know what you mean! *sighs with Ctg*


__________________
*signs*
that is my signature
i say:visit this cool HP site and this one
Spoiler: show
only the second one is a real HP site
Reply With Quote
  #72  
Old May 29th, 2006, 4:26 am
adam_12's Avatar
adam_12  Male.gif adam_12 is offline
Fifth Year
 
Joined: 4983 days
Location: Bassoonland
Age: 26
Posts: 884
Re: Do you have a secret crush or girlfriend/boyfriend? v2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitzi
detective in disguse!


__________________
I meant what I said, and I said what I meant.
An elephant's faithful, one hundred percent.
~Dr. Seuss, Horton Hatches the Egg
Reply With Quote
  #73  
Old May 29th, 2006, 4:27 am
hugemuggle995  Male.gif hugemuggle995 is offline
Second Year
 
Joined: 4936 days
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow
Age: 26
Posts: 109
Re: Do you have a secret crush or girlfriend/boyfriend? v2

do you think the girl knows you like her adam_12?


__________________
C:\Documents and Settings\Sir John Christian\Desktop\Cool Picture.jpg
Pic by me, for me
Reply With Quote
  #74  
Old May 29th, 2006, 4:30 am
adam_12's Avatar
adam_12  Male.gif adam_12 is offline
Fifth Year
 
Joined: 4983 days
Location: Bassoonland
Age: 26
Posts: 884
Re: Do you have a secret crush or girlfriend/boyfriend? v2

Her best friend thinks she has figured out that I like her, but she certainly doesn't act she knows.


__________________
I meant what I said, and I said what I meant.
An elephant's faithful, one hundred percent.
~Dr. Seuss, Horton Hatches the Egg
Reply With Quote
  #75  
Old May 29th, 2006, 4:33 am
hugemuggle995  Male.gif hugemuggle995 is offline
Second Year
 
Joined: 4936 days
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow
Age: 26
Posts: 109
Re: Do you have a secret crush or girlfriend/boyfriend? v2

how would she act if she knew?


__________________
C:\Documents and Settings\Sir John Christian\Desktop\Cool Picture.jpg
Pic by me, for me
Reply With Quote
  #76  
Old May 29th, 2006, 4:34 am
adam_12's Avatar
adam_12  Male.gif adam_12 is offline
Fifth Year
 
Joined: 4983 days
Location: Bassoonland
Age: 26
Posts: 884
Re: Do you have a secret crush or girlfriend/boyfriend? v2

I don't know...


__________________
I meant what I said, and I said what I meant.
An elephant's faithful, one hundred percent.
~Dr. Seuss, Horton Hatches the Egg
Reply With Quote
  #77  
Old May 29th, 2006, 4:36 am
hugemuggle995  Male.gif hugemuggle995 is offline
Second Year
 
Joined: 4936 days
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow
Age: 26
Posts: 109
Re: Do you have a secret crush or girlfriend/boyfriend? v2

ok then howw do you know that she doesnt or does know? what if she likes you?


__________________
C:\Documents and Settings\Sir John Christian\Desktop\Cool Picture.jpg
Pic by me, for me
Reply With Quote
  #78  
Old May 29th, 2006, 4:42 am
adam_12's Avatar
adam_12  Male.gif adam_12 is offline
Fifth Year
 
Joined: 4983 days
Location: Bassoonland
Age: 26
Posts: 884
Re: Do you have a secret crush or girlfriend/boyfriend? v2

You're making this too complicated! I've been watching for a while, though, and I'm pretty sure she doesn't like me.


__________________
I meant what I said, and I said what I meant.
An elephant's faithful, one hundred percent.
~Dr. Seuss, Horton Hatches the Egg
Reply With Quote
  #79  
Old May 29th, 2006, 4:46 am
hugemuggle995  Male.gif hugemuggle995 is offline
Second Year
 
Joined: 4936 days
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow
Age: 26
Posts: 109
Re: Do you have a secret crush or girlfriend/boyfriend? v2

hehehe yeah i know. well you never know until you just say ummmmmm what would you say to her? "i really like you" "i love you" "ive liked ever since i met you" hmmmmmmmmmm i don't really know that i said to my previous girlfriends. it was really childish. "Will you go out with me?" "Will you be my girlfriend" once i pulled a ron weasley and told a really popular girl thati liked her and just ran off


__________________
C:\Documents and Settings\Sir John Christian\Desktop\Cool Picture.jpg
Pic by me, for me
Reply With Quote
  #80  
Old May 29th, 2006, 4:49 am
adam_12's Avatar
adam_12  Male.gif adam_12 is offline
Fifth Year
 
Joined: 4983 days
Location: Bassoonland
Age: 26
Posts: 884
Re: Do you have a secret crush or girlfriend/boyfriend? v2

Hmm. I have no idea what I'd say to her, but it would be easier because we're friends already. I'll cross that bridge when I come to it, though. There's no chance I'm telling her before the fall.


That was funny about the Ron Weasley thing.


__________________
I meant what I said, and I said what I meant.
An elephant's faithful, one hundred percent.
~Dr. Seuss, Horton Hatches the Egg
Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back  Chamber of Secrets > Fun & Games > The Great Hall

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 1:16 am.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Original content is Copyright MMII - MMVIII, CoSForums.com. All Rights Reserved.
Other content (posts, images, etc) is Copyright its respective owners.