Login  

Go Back   Chamber of Secrets > Diagon Alley > Computer & Video Games

What do most girls play?

Old April 4th, 2009, 1:14 am
Second Year

Re: What do most girls play?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilyLunaPotter View Post
On Gamecube I love playing Super Smash Bros, Legend of Zelda, and Super Mario Sunshine, on PS2 I love Kingdom Hearts I and II. And on Wii, I like playing Wii Tennis.
Oooh, I like those games on the Gamecube and PS2 too!!! We (my brother and I) don't actually HAVE a PS2, but all the time when I was little, I would go down with my brother to his/my friend's house, and I would just watch him and his friend play KH... I loved it I don't have a Wii, though

Oh why, all the possibilities I'm sure you've heard
That's what you get when you let your heart win, whoa

~92% of teens moved on to rap music. If you're part of the 8% that rock out everyday, put this in your sig.~
Sponsored Links
Old April 6th, 2009, 3:33 pm
Second Year

I have a wii and i love it! It's so much fun! I like Mario and Sonic at the Olympics alot and a lot of other games, but i can't list all of them

Old April 6th, 2009, 7:08 pm
Third Year

I have a PS2, a Nintendo DS and I'm borrowing a Wii off someone for a while. Oh and I've got a GBC
PS2, I hardly ever play, but I've got Wallace and Gromit in Project Zoo, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, some skiing one, and my favourite, Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3
DS: Brain Training, Pirates of the Caribbean 3, The New Super Mario Bros (I love this!), Mario Kart DS (so addictive!) and Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (oh.my.god! this game is so cool but I'm struggling to defeat Bellum)
The Wii, tbh I don't really like, I only ocassionally play Mario Kart on it.
My GBC is amazing, I've got an old Mario game, Harry Potter 1 and 2 (both amazing!), Merlin, Snowcross, Star Wars Phantom Menace (no idea why, I hate Star Wars), Game and Watch Gallery 3 and the Emperor's New Groove.

Old April 18th, 2009, 3:22 am
First Year

Mario Kart!

"You fail to recognize that it matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be."
Old April 18th, 2009, 7:56 am
First Year

I can only speak for myself, but I like strategy games. I love Super Mario Galaxy and Crash. I also play NHL09, Need for Speed and True Crime: Streets of LA (I loved catching all the bones to get to Snoop Dogg). I'm also a big fan of online games like Tetris, Collapse, Twist, etc.

Old April 18th, 2009, 12:46 pm
Too MAGENTA for a UT

Sims is always good fun. I like anything Star Wars where I get to run around with a lightsaber

the tiniest mite packs the mightiest sting.

Old April 18th, 2009, 4:56 pm
First Year

I actually don't play many games, since I use Apple computers. My first game was Warcraft III, and then I played World of Warcraft for a while before quitting.

For the past year or so I've had an Intel Mac that is capable of running Windows, but I usually don't bother with Windows anyway... I've tried a few things like the Lord of the Rings Online demo but that's it. Rebooting is inconvenient, and I don't have much time to mess around these days anyway.

I have to say, though, I am interested in trying the Sims someday, since it's always seemed sort of interesting and I used to have these friends who were into it. I'd like to finally know what they were talking about.

Old April 20th, 2009, 5:32 am
Fourth Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by ray243 View Post
so when they are bored what do they play?miniclip.com???
I have to admit, I used too!

Now I play Age Of Empires or Roller Coaster Tycoon. I also play Solitaire on the side.

Old May 8th, 2009, 12:11 am
Third Year

I'm actually addicted to Runescape which would be rather embarrassing if any of my male friends found out!!

Last edited by SunXia; May 8th, 2009 at 12:26 am.
Old May 27th, 2009, 8:53 pm
Second Year

Re: what do most girls play??

Quote:
Originally Posted by griffiegrrl View Post
I like puzzle pc games, and I have a great game I like right now called Breakquest by Nurium -- just google it, it's awesome.
If you like puzzle games, you'll probably dig the Alchemyst Game. It's based on the Nicholas Flamel series and it's got a lot of puzzles and brain teasers, etc.

Let me know what you think of it if you check it out!

Old November 22nd, 2009, 12:11 pm
First Year

well i am a girl and i loooooove runescape, though it seems mostly boys play it. :P though i also play the sims 2 and zoo tycoon 2.

x:*.*:x_MeLiSsA_x*.*:x
“Tell me one last thing,” said Harry. “Is this real? Or has this been happening inside my head?”
“Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?”

Last edited by melissa62442; November 22nd, 2009 at 12:15 pm.
Old November 27th, 2009, 9:44 pm
Hogwarts Graduate

right now, I am addicted to Farmville on Facebook. Not really a console game but still addicting and fun.
I used to play Super Mario Bros. and Duck Hunt when I was a kid. I also liked Super Mario 2 and Super Mario 3. I can remember when the raccoon tails first came out in Mario. It was so exciting that Mario could fly.
I also used to play Sonic the Hedgehog...way back when it was a new game.

I was into the final fantasy games for a while.

Also, I've always like sports games, like Madden, and NHL games.

Nerf Herder
Old November 27th, 2009, 9:58 pm
Dr Mrs The Monarch

I'm currently playing Borderlands on the PS3 and Left 4 Dead on the 360. I play the Left 4 Dead 2 demo quite a bit. (I have to wait until Christmas to get the game. )

Old November 28th, 2009, 1:27 am
Jessica and lanifiel's Lackey

Right now I'm playing The Last Remnant on the 360 and it's slow going. Don't have as much time for games as I wish to. I will be getting the new Zelda DS game when it comes out next month, though. Handhelds are easier to play when you're chasing small kids around the house.

I'm thinking of giving Halo another try. I just suck at first-person shooter games. It took me ages to get the hang of Golden Eye 007 for the Nintendo 64 back when that was out.

Let's play nice, my pets. ~ Why I can't rub things in. ~ Search Engine - You're Doing It Right! ~ Questions? Ask here, but remember: Search Engine!

Old November 28th, 2009, 2:44 pm
Fourth Year

I play The Sims 3, and my favourite computer game of all times, Tomb Raider Underworld!!! I tend to be bored by playing Sims after a while. And when I'm really really bored I play Age Of Mythology, which is the only strategy game I like.

Old November 29th, 2009, 2:41 am
Fifth Year

Sims, Civilisation and anything on the Wii (though mostly Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince at the moment)

I love Professor Layton on the DS also - must remember to pick up the new one.

I am gespatchio Oh!
Old December 8th, 2009, 9:45 pm
Ron's Pygmy Puff

I'm not much of a gamer, but my sister is and this is what she plays: Tomb Raider, Rock Band, Left 4 Dead, Ghostbusters, GTA, Tony Hawk, Star Wars Battlefront, Lego Games (Star Wars, Indiana Jones).

What I play: board games on CD-Rom, Super Mario games, Sim games (Sim City, The Sims), Jewel Quest

I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.
Philippians 3:14

My Graphics|Aftermath|Goodreads|My Blog
I may disagree with you politically, religiously, and/or on Snape but that doesn't mean I dislike you.
Old December 10th, 2009, 11:39 pm
Fifth Year

Oblivion(PC), Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic(PC), and Star Wars: KotOR 2: The Sith Lords(PC), Mario Kart(Wii), Civ 3(PC), Super Mario World (DS), and I love seek-and-find mystery puzzle games, oh! And Battlefront (X-Box).

"I am having that kind of day where if the winds blow in a different direction, I am reduced to a gelatinous mass of tear-soaked silly-putty, caterwauling in a heap until someone spoon-feeds me chocolate and tells me I'm pretty."

...anyone got any M&Ms?
Old December 15th, 2009, 6:56 am
First Year

Sometimes, it's the Sims 3. But when I want to kill something, i'll either play Kingdom Hearts or Kingdom Hearts 2. I LOVE the KH games!!

Old December 29th, 2009, 9:47 pm
Fourth Year

I play most of the games I can get. We have a Wii, but not a lot of games, and the ones we have I've finished as much as I can (like Mario Kart or HP 6), or played for so long I've gotten tired of it (Wii Sports, Brain Academy, ++). For some reason, one of my cousins thinks I'd like games such as World of Warcraft. Actually, I think he might be right, but I won't buy anything that my five-year-old brother is too young to watch, because the Wii is located in our living room, and all the playing is done when he's around. After he's gone to bed, the TV belongs to my parents.

I also love Mario games, though the only one we have at the moment is Mario Kart. My sister and I want to buy more games, but she's got no money and neither have I. For some reason, they always disappear miraculously whenever I walk into a book store.

You get ideas from daydreaming. You get ideas from being bored. You get ideas all the time.
The only difference between writers and other people is we notice when we're doing it.

—Neil Gaiman

Thank you so much, lilyrose, for the lovely avatar and signature pictures!
Go Back  Chamber of Secrets > Diagon Alley > Computer & Video Games