Login  

Go Back   Chamber of Secrets > Diagon Alley > Computer & Video Games

Star Wars Lego 1&2

Old April 12th, 2008, 8:15 pm
First Year

Star Wars Lego 1&2

Wow! I can't believe this hasn't been done before! I did a search, and nothing came up.

So.
Here we discuss the glory of Star Wars lego. Feel free to ask for help!

Lizzy

'I'm sorry, but I'm not going to watch the Clone Wars TV Series until I've seen the Clone Wars movie. I prefer to let George Lucas disappoint me in the order he intended." -Sheldon from The Big Bang Theory
Sponsored Links
Old April 13th, 2008, 10:13 pm
Dr Mrs The Monarch

Re: Star Wars Lego 1&2

I love Lego Star Wars. I have all three. The cut-scenes are too funny and cute. I love all the extra stuff you can do, especially in the last one. Making a character is so much fun too.

Old April 14th, 2008, 3:03 am
First Year

Yeah! Making characters is my favorite part! I always make a gun person with the silver gun, and the Leia Ponytail. What about everyone else?

'I'm sorry, but I'm not going to watch the Clone Wars TV Series until I've seen the Clone Wars movie. I prefer to let George Lucas disappoint me in the order he intended." -Sheldon from The Big Bang Theory
Old April 14th, 2008, 7:25 am
Custodian of Hades Vault

Wait, there's a third now? *searches for PS2 version*

These are two of my favorite games. They're great games to play with friends and / or significant others, too. If you're angry with each other you can beat each other up without messing up the game

In case I forget: Opinions posted in the US Political Discussion forum are posted as a member and not as a moderator

Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask and he will tell you the truth. - Oscar Wilde

We're all human, aren't we? Every human life is worth the same, and worth saving. - Kingsley

Sustainability should be a part of what we do every day.
Old April 14th, 2008, 2:55 pm
Dr Mrs The Monarch

Quote:
Originally Posted by chparadise View Post
Wait, there's a third now? *searches for PS2 version*

These are two of my favorite games. They're great games to play with friends and / or significant others, too. If you're angry with each other you can beat each other up without messing up the game
Yep, there's three. The first one is episodes 1-3. The second is 4-6. The third is the complete saga. It has all movies, some different levels and a tons of new things to unlock. (it's only available for the newest consoles)

In the last one there is a duel mode where you can just beat up the other player without dealing with a mission.

As for what character I make: I always make a girl Sith (shocking, I know ) She has a red lightsaber, black robes and hood. I name her "Darth Jennius." (after my real name Jenn)

Old April 15th, 2008, 2:04 am
First Year

Hahaha! That's so cute! I love the cut-scenes, especially the one where they're saving Leia and Han has to throw a bone into the garbage chute to get Chewbacca to go down there!

Old July 28th, 2008, 5:46 pm
Fifth Year

I wish they'd remake LSW1 so you could make your own character in there.

Old September 21st, 2010, 12:17 pm
First Year

I love this video game... and I'm a girl I love it more than my little bro!!!

"You foul, loathsome, evil, COCKROACH!!!" ~Hermione Granger, Prisoner of Azkaban

:indy:Abby:indy:
Very proud GRYFFINDOR!
Old November 30th, 2010, 4:31 am
First Year

I adore Star Wars Lego! I'll definitely have to check #3 for the duel feature.

I also have the Indiana Jones and Harry Potter versions - only played one level on the HP version - the game progression seemed to be too far removed from the storyline for our liking (as compared to the other lego games).

Old February 17th, 2011, 4:34 pm
First Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizzy_Potter View Post
Yeah! Making characters is my favorite part! I always make a gun person with the silver gun, and the Leia Ponytail. What about everyone else?
I usually like to make a character with the Leia slave girl bikini and the head of Darth Vader.

I only have The Complete Saga for Wii, but it's one of my favorite games. I know they're making another one for The Clone Wars, but I don't know if I'm going to get that one.

Old February 21st, 2011, 10:28 pm
First Year

I loved the "Lego Star Wars" games... So much fun, even though they aren't very deep. I also loved the other Lego video games -- "Indiana Jones," "Batman," and of course, "Harry Potter." I haven't tried "Universe," though, so I should probably do that sometime soon. lol

Go Back  Chamber of Secrets > Diagon Alley > Computer & Video Games