Login  

Go Back   Chamber of Secrets > Diagon Alley > In Cinemas & General Movie discussion > Coming Soon

Divergent - 2014

Old March 15th, 2013, 6:57 pm
Second Year

Divergent - 2014

Casting news is starting to roll in for this film, and I thought I'd share here. I enjoyed the first two books, and I'm looking forward to the film.

Shailene Woodley (Secret Life, The Descendants) was cast as Tris quite some time ago. In more recent news, Maggie Q. (Nikita) will be playing Tori, Zoe Kravitz (X-Men First Class) has landed the role of Christina, and Ansel Elgort (Carrie) has been confirmed as Caleb. Theo James (Golden Boy, Bedlam, Underworld Awakening) was just announced as Four. Kate Winslet is also attached to the project and is rumoured to be playing Jeanine. Any thoughts on the cast so far?

AsphodelJinx on Pottermore

Last edited by Asphodel79; March 16th, 2013 at 1:01 am.
Sponsored Links
Old March 16th, 2013, 5:43 am
Fourth Year

Re: Divergent - 2014

I don't know how I feel about the cast so far. I can't really form too much of an opinion on the cast until I see them all in character.

Although, I think Kate will make the perfect Jeanine! Also, Theo seems a little too old to play four, but the casting director must have saw something in him! He's definitely easy on the eyes.

The movie is suppose to come out March 21st, 2014, so we have a little over a year to go!

Go Back  Chamber of Secrets > Diagon Alley > In Cinemas & General Movie discussion > Coming Soon