Login  

Go Back   Chamber of Secrets > The Writing on the Wall > Fiction > Comic Books & Graphic Novels

Deadpool

Old June 5th, 2010, 11:23 pm
First Year

Deadpool

Ok, to start out, I LOVE the comic book character Deadpool. His combination of comedy, internal conflict, insanity, and lack of a moral compass make him a simply delightful character to follow on his many adventures. However, recently, I have been dissapointed with how Marvel is using the character. For one, they seem intent on over-using him, not only giving him 4 on-going series, but also having him guest star in pretty much every book they publish. Also, while I buy all of his books (yes, even Deadpool Corps), and am delighted with Gishler's writing in Merc with a Mouth, Daniel Way, the writer of the main Deadpool series, has disapointed me with some of his story arcs (dont even get me started on his Spider-Man crossover.) Anyone else love this character and have the same frustrations that I do?

Well, I guess all we can do is hope that Fox doesnt screw up Deadpool's solo movie.

Last edited by HarryDresden; June 6th, 2010 at 2:50 am.
Sponsored Links
Go Back  Chamber of Secrets > The Writing on the Wall > Fiction > Comic Books & Graphic Novels