Login  

Go Back   Chamber of Secrets > Diagon Alley > Computer & Video Games

The Sims 2

Old August 1st, 2008, 7:53 am
Hogwarts Graduate

Re: The Sims 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven_Girly View Post
Hmm is it good? I don't know if I'm going to bother getting it or just wait for The Sims 3...
I like it. There's some handy stuff. I never did get too into the hobbies, though. They're hard for me to maintain and the interactions that come with the hobbies aren't overly enticing for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skullangel View Post
The Sims 2: Apartment Life

I checked around and it looks like they are going to be doing MAGIC on this one!...

ATTENTION FELLOW HARRY POTTER FANS!

http://www.thesimsresource.com/article/apartmentlife3

If you dont feel like clicking!

Witches
This expansion gives Sims the opportunity to become witches. Sims may choose to be good, evil, or neutral witches, each of which has a unique costume (white, black, and brown robes respectively). Extremely evil witches may also have a green skin color. There are separate secret community lots for good and evil witches.

Witches may use various magical objects, including brooms and cauldrons. Spells may be cast by using specific ingredients (e.g. Enchanted Essence of Cur Tails, Mystic Dust, Dragon Scales, Eye of Newt, Magically Spiced Sugar, Vipers Essence, Crystallized Moonbeams, Sun Gems, and the Essence of Light). These ingredients may be obtained in any of three ways: produced in a cauldron, purchased from a witch NPC, or purchased at the secret witch lots.[4]

Expect a lot of Hogwarts stuff to pop up online!... I'll be the first one in line!
Oooh, now I want Apartment Life even more!

Sponsored Links
Old September 21st, 2008, 6:10 am
Third Year

Has anyone got Apartment Life yet? I'm thinking about the limited edition one, so I can have my own copy of Nightlife and the Base game as well as it (I'd trade Happy Holidays or Kitchen & Bath for Celebrations, but you get what you get =_=).

I've been itching to make some Apartment Complexes, but I heard the building rules are really strict! Witches also sound interesting..

You've got to make the effort, and love every moment of it
Old November 23rd, 2008, 8:46 am
Second Year

Apartment life is alright, the novelty wore off not even a day later though. I did love Sims 2 back in the day when it came out, but now I just get bored to easily. The Sims 3 looks great but...I don't know. I waste so much money on all the expansions.

Old March 29th, 2009, 5:19 pm
Third Year

I need some help. I bought some clothes for my teenager and when I go to the dresser, but Plan Outfit is not an option. Can anyone help?

I wish i could be in the DA.
Proud supporter of Dobby, Enemy of Bellatrix

~92% of teens moved on to rap music. If you're part of the 8% that rock out everyday, put this in your sig.~
Go Back  Chamber of Secrets > Diagon Alley > Computer & Video Games