Login  

Go Back   Chamber of Secrets > Forum Archives > Post DH References

Which Deathly Hallows scene will be the best movie scene?

Old August 2nd, 2007, 7:48 pm
Third Year

Re: Which Deathly Hallows scene will be the best movie scene?

Ohhh..i think there are too many of them
But mainly "Prince's Tale"...it's going to be so cool if they actually follow the chronology and describe the events accurately!!!
And not to mention,the final battle at hogwarts along with the duel b/w harry and LV...they can make it grand...like the way the armours and all defended the castle..the house-elves to the rescue...the centaurs playing their parts...it can be made really epic if they want it!

And i suppose the most emotional scene would be the death of Dobby...it would hurt in the same deadly way, no matter how bad they portray it in the movie....*sob*

Old August 2nd, 2007, 7:54 pm
Second Year

The dragon escape from Gringotts is going to be SOOO bad***

That's my first thought but the Ron/Hermione kiss is going to be hysterical and the 7 Potters is going to be good too "I knew Ginny was lying about that tattoo.."

Old August 2nd, 2007, 8:06 pm
Second Year

Oh man, if they screw up the Battle of Hogwarts I am gunna be maaaaad. I think that'll be absolutely awesome; all the house-elves, suits of armour, Trelawney throwing orbs, the Herbology students throwing plants, the centaurs charging, Molly owning Bellatrix, Harry's duel(s) with Voldemort, The Prince's Tale, oh man. I seriously cannot wait.

Mark.
Old August 2nd, 2007, 8:47 pm
First Year

Personally, I don't think the battle scenes can go too wrong. I think it's just one of those things that is so awesome, that they couldn't mess it up, even if they tried.

I scene I want to see the most, but probably has the most room for screwing up, is Snape's final words. I want them to slow it down in the midst of the craziness and show people (mainly the people how only see the movies and just go for the fun), this is huge, if you haven't noticed. Of all of the deaths, this should be the most tear-jerkery.

"There is a fine line between genius and insanity."
~Some famous dead guy
"I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it."
~Edgar Allen Poe
Old August 3rd, 2007, 2:23 am
Third Year

I think the Seven Potters will be funny. Also Ron and Hermione kiss will be awsome. Many fans will be waiting for that.Battle of Hogwarts... I hope they don't mess it up. It should be good and perfect.

Vincent Van Gogh: Hold my hand, Doctor. Try to see what I see. We're so lucky we're still alive to see this beautiful world. Look at the sky. It's not dark and black, without character. The black is in fact deep blue. And over there, lighter blue. And blue and through the blueness and the blackness, the wind swirling through the air. And then shining, burning, bursting through through the stars. And you see how they throw their light. Everywhere we look, complex magic of nature blazes before our eyes.

The Doctor: I've seen many things, my friend, but you're right. Nothing... quite as wonderful as the things you see.
Old August 3rd, 2007, 3:06 am
First Year

I have to, HAVE to say, the Ministry of Magic scene. It's classic.

Old August 3rd, 2007, 3:14 pm
Third Year

If they do it right, I think Malfoys Manor will be amazing, as will the chase at the beginning, also the final battle, sooooooooo cool in the book I just hope they do it justice.

Old August 3rd, 2007, 3:18 pm
Second Year

Here are my top five...

1) Battle of Hogwarts
2) Snapes death
3) Epilogue
4) Fleur's wedding
5) Escape from Gringotts

Old August 3rd, 2007, 3:22 pm
Third Year

I can't wait to see Alan Rickman cast the Patronus in front of Dumbledore...I think he really has the depth of acting to pull it off so well, and also the final farewell of Snape and Lily.

The Ministry of Magic scene of course will be fabulous...the suburban-evil of Dolores Umbridge...

And of course, The Charge Of The House-Elves.

Old August 3rd, 2007, 4:15 pm
First Year

Oooh! "The Prince's Tale"! It just SO full of emotion...any of audience watching that seen who hasn't (or even HAS) read the book will cry thier eyes out!

Old August 3rd, 2007, 5:52 pm
First Year

I'd like to see them leave out the Epilogue... I think most people who just see the movies are not uber-fans and will be satisfied even if they don't find out the full names of every member of the next generation. Although, the "bravest man I ever knew" line was really touching... and it would be interesting to see who got to be Grownup Harry--I've always thought, based on looks alone, that Zach Braff would make a good Adult Harry... of course, by the time they get around to making this movie Radcliffe will be just the right age so that with stage makeup they could make him look either 17 or 37...

Old August 3rd, 2007, 6:04 pm
Fifth Year

Top 5 (I would do 10 but i dont want to go over the top )

5. The Seven Potters, all that fighting in the air, it will be so fun to watch
4. Ron/Hermione kiss - Awwww!
3. The Hogwarts Battle - Lots of action!
2. The Epilogue - Baby Harrys! *Squee!*
1. Harry/Ginny kiss - This will be the highlight of the film for me, any Harry/Ginny romance is good romance!

"The tank is empty let it dry,
I'm suffering.
A passion ending,
So the world ceases turning."
Old August 3rd, 2007, 6:23 pm
First Year

To me the best scenes for the movie will be Snape's memories nand the Battle of Hogwarts. But only if you have the scenes filmed correctly. Also Harry's walk into the forrest should be quite emotional.

Old August 3rd, 2007, 6:37 pm
First Year

O id have to go with the battle for hogwarts and that final fight between harry and voldemort as the wands are soring through the air also when molly comes in and says "get away from my daughter you *****"

I've been sorted
Old August 3rd, 2007, 6:42 pm
First Year

In all honesty, I believe that just about every scene of the last movie will be epic, but the one I'm most looking foward to seeing is the scene with Snape and Harry right before Snape dies.

Old August 4th, 2007, 12:03 am
First Year

I'm really nervous about the movie. It should be great if they do it right, but if they cut too much out it'll just be terrible. I would rather have a five hour long movie than cut out any of the good parts!

In my opinion some of the best scenes will be, The Seven Potters chase scene will have alot of good action to get the movie started with a bang. the Wedding should be good. They could just show a couple of snatches, like the very end of the ceremony, Harry talking to Krum, and Ron asking Hermione to dance, before it suddenly grows dark and Kingsley's patronus shows up and says the "Scrimgeour is dead. They are coming." line. If done right, that should be downright chilling. Malfoy Manor should be really scary as well. I hope they keep Dobby's death, it would be outright heartbreaking. The Silver Doe should be very touching, as well as The Forest Again.

I really hope they keep The Prince's Tale in! I mean, they'll have to have it in, but I just hope they don't do what they did in Snape's Worst Memory in Ootp and just show flashes. If they keep that in, it should be really great. I also hope they keep the epilogue. It'd be a very cute way to end the movie.
Of course the parts where everyone will be clapping are when: 1. Hermione kisses Ron. 2. When McGonagall tells the desks and statues to charge, and 3. when Mrs. Weasley says "Not my daughter you *****!"

Personally I thought that the whole battle of Hogwarts scene, and alot of the book was very cinematic in the writing, more so than any other book, so apart from the terrible job of cutting stuff, it shouldn't be too hard to make this a great movie.

R.I.P Severus Snape, a true hero.

"We sort too soon."
~Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Last edited by Tubasrock77; August 4th, 2007 at 12:03 am. Reason: Punctuation!!!
Old August 4th, 2007, 12:07 am
Third Year

the prince's tale! yey defo! it must be done properly otherwise they'll ruin the movie!

Old August 4th, 2007, 12:11 am
Third Year

I am really looking foward to seeing Deathly Hallows-but the filmers will have to be extremely careful when editing/cutting out scenes. It would be awful if they are too breif when Harry is at King's Cross, etc. important scenes of the film.

What I am really looking foward too seeing is:
1.Gringotts-This will be brilliant!
2.Snape's memories in the Pensieve-REALLY emotional.
3.The final Battle-OBVIOUSLY!

Old August 4th, 2007, 12:15 am
First Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by bertzie View Post
I really doubt there is a director alive that will be able to do this book justice.
More like writer- that's where the story translation truly lies.

Old August 4th, 2007, 1:08 am
Fourth Year

For Me, "The Prince's Tale" was so hard to read. It's going to be difficult to watch knowing he was good, loved Lily, looked after Harry, was Dumbledore's Man, but it's too late. The other equally emotional part will be "The Elder Wand" when Snape dies.
The Battle of Hogwarts
A Flaw in the Plan
Dobby's Death
The Seven Potters.

I TRUST Severus Snape!!!!

Last edited by Leslie33; August 21st, 2007 at 1:02 am.

Go Back  Chamber of Secrets > Forum Archives > Post DH References