Login  

Go Back   Chamber of Secrets > Diagon Alley > Computer & Video Games

Neopets. Have you joined in the fun yet?

Old October 18th, 2006, 10:31 pm
First Year

Re: Neopets. Have you joined in the fun yet?

Oh my. Neopets. I've been playing it on and off these past few years. About two years ago, I had an account with a great painted pet with amazing stats and all, and a load of money... and now I can't login because apparently, the birthdate I entered on the account is wrong and it won't let me log in. SIlly me. Ever since then, I've been rather discouraged about it, but I know if I start again I am going to be hooked. I just can't go through that again. I think I gained like 7 pounds after sitting all day at the computer playing Neopets; it's absolutely horrible. It sounds very tempting to start playing it again, but I just have better things to do nowadays (just watch me go on the site not five minutes after posting this. That would be so funny)

Aw, Jack's just hilarious, isn't he?
Sponsored Links
Old October 18th, 2006, 10:33 pm
Fifth Year

I used to go there a lot, but I'd just let my pets die and gather neopoints from the games and sell stuff to get more neopoints.. I must have a big stack of them that I,ve never used...

Old October 18th, 2006, 10:41 pm
First Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04rebhop View Post
That site is a good i used to go on there alot.I have grew out of it now kinda.
me as well i had like 3 accounts i use to be so obsessed....it was ridiculous....i have kinda grew out of it too....but i was fun while it lasted

Old October 19th, 2006, 2:55 am
Third Year

I use to go on a lot of times. But then my computer got a virius. So I blocked my account and I haven't gone on.

Love Struck and Feedback
Old October 19th, 2006, 5:12 am
Fifth Year

I used too. I think I've had two different accounts. One when I was about 9 and one only about two years ago. Now my little sister does it and I just watch and occasionally play games on her's to earn points for her because i could care less about mine. I probably couldn't get on mine if I tried now. I don't remember my login name or my password so I don't really care anymore.

Old October 19th, 2006, 5:24 am
Second Year

Neopets is... -cringes- I was so happy when I finally broke the habit. I got bored when I was in homeschool in 8th grade so I became obsessed with it. My first account was worth 25 million but got frozen because I told off someone on the boards... The second one was worth 50 mil and I was frozen for the same reason, but I kind of did it intentionally because I couldn't stop playing since I had this really awesome Ice/Snow Gallery and had most of the rarities and they look cool. (No pun intended). So anyway, from there... I went to MySpace... Then I deleted those a few months ago and have vowed to end the "pointless internet website" chapter of my life...

That's actually why I'm here on the forums. I joined three days ago after putting it off for two years... Always wanted to join, I just... Didn't. It's the only thing that I won't feel guilty about that I can spend some time on, cause Harry Potter is huge in my life and I never shut up about it anyway, so here I can get more perspectives and such. I stalk MuggleNet either way... It's a billion times better than Neopets or MySpace, because it actually does something for you, and however corny it sounds, it exercises your brain, all of the thinking and theories and plot points....

Old October 19th, 2006, 5:36 am
Fourth Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audreetee View Post
I used to go there a lot, but I'd just let my pets die and gather neopoints from the games and sell stuff to get more neopoints.. I must have a big stack of them that I,ve never used...
I didn't think your pets could die. When I first started playing I was kinda (I know, sick) hoping they would so I could make another one for more neopoints but they never did.

I just playing the games. Oh! And I used to looove my store! It was great [sheds a tear]. Dude, I'm so going right now...

ETA: 70 months... ha ha ha!

Last edited by theotherwoman; October 19th, 2006 at 5:41 am.
Old October 19th, 2006, 9:56 am
First Year

i am still on there......my username is- cheese_cake_1994

~X~luv~X~

Hollyoaks
Kris Fisher♥/Gerard McCarthy♥
'CauseIfOneDayYouWakeUp&&FindThatYou'reMiss in'Me.
Old November 30th, 2006, 2:38 am
Student

I loved neopets when I was younger. Grown out of it now though.

Old April 6th, 2007, 10:13 pm
Second Year

I'm still playing Neopets and I feel like I shoulda outgrown it by now... but I still have fun with all the games. I just wish they'd start a new plot soon. The site is MUCH more fun when there is some sort of goal, rather than merely wasting time with the flash games.

Uh oh, looks like my signature is demonically possessed again. Better than no message at all, though!

Join the ASA today and help prevent spoilers!.

Old April 6th, 2007, 11:25 pm
First Year

Lols. Wow. I used to love Neopets when I was younger. I used to play play a billion games to try and earn neopoints so I could get paintbrushes and all those wonderful things. haha. Damn, I used to love that site. But I heard it's so much more expensive now. I remember when food was like 5 np and the max was 50 np, but now that's like, the minimum. Oh, how times have changed. haha.

[нαяяy ρoттεя αиd тнε dεαтнℓy нαℓℓows]
Old April 6th, 2007, 11:36 pm
Banned

I joined in the 'fun' four years ago, and it was so fun I didn't find it fun.

Old April 11th, 2007, 10:33 pm
Third Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
I joined in the 'fun' four years ago, and it was so fun I didn't find it fun.
!!!

Well, my accounts... I forgot their passwords and can't retrieve them because they're both with emails I don't have anymore.
I only wanted to get in to delete my old guild- it's probably dead, now. I hope it is, anyway!
People: Hello? This guild looks good, where is everyone? *crickets and wolf cries or whatever*

Ah well

Old April 11th, 2007, 10:39 pm
First Year

Oh yes. I was there once. I stayed for a couple years, 2 maybe? I just kind of grew out of it though, like a lot of people here.

"You'd better hurry up, they'll be waiting for 'the Chosen Captain'--
'The Boy Who Scored'-- whatever they call you these days."

Join the ASA today and help prevent spoilers!
Old April 11th, 2007, 10:50 pm
First Year

Oh my goodness! I had Neopets like...man...at least 4 or 5 years ago. That's insane! I'd forgotten about them...oops!

-peace/love-
Regina George
Rockstar Royalty
Old April 22nd, 2007, 7:22 pm
First Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harriet View Post
If you can help me get my referrals up, I will be forever grateful

Virtual pets with a difference! Many games to play, worlds to explore, items to collect, battles to fight, and SO much more!

It's a fun, free family site No spam, no spyware, NOTHING THAT NEEDS DOWNLOADING! It's all online, safe and free

I quote from the site: "Neopets® is the greatest Virtual Pet Site on the Internet. With your help, we have built a community of over 70 million virtual pet owners across the world! Neopets has many things to offer including over 160 games, trading, auctions, greetings, messaging, and much much more. Best of all, it's completely FREE!"

More info, click on the link below, then hit help on the navbar to the left But please, if you are going to join, use my referral link! I will be eternally grateful

If you want to look me up, my Neouser name is Celendriel, I have been a neouser for 21 months I highly recommend it!

Please visit the link below!

Click here to visit and hopefully join the neopets community!
*coughSMILEYHOLICcough*

Zim is doing all he can to prevent Deathly Hallows spoilers. Are you?
If not, join the ASA today and help prevent spoilers with the help of the Irken Empire!!!!

I <3 Heroes
(The new season can't come soon enough!)
Old April 25th, 2007, 11:31 pm
First Year

I used to be addicted to there for like 2 years. Now, I still do log on everyday but I hardly do anything.

I'm lilforyoutocare there

I been a member for 42 months but my lookup says 3 years cause i lost my p/w for the 42 month account :O

Old April 25th, 2007, 11:46 pm
First Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiriusAddiction View Post
Neopets is... -cringes- I was so happy when I finally broke the habit. I got bored when I was in homeschool in 8th grade so I became obsessed with it. My first account was worth 25 million but got frozen because I told off someone on the boards... The second one was worth 50 mil and I was frozen for the same reason, but I kind of did it intentionally because I couldn't stop playing since I had this really awesome Ice/Snow Gallery and had most of the rarities and they look cool. (No pun intended). So anyway, from there... I went to MySpace... Then I deleted those a few months ago and have vowed to end the "pointless internet website" chapter of my life...

That's actually why I'm here on the forums. I joined three days ago after putting it off for two years... Always wanted to join, I just... Didn't. It's the only thing that I won't feel guilty about that I can spend some time on, cause Harry Potter is huge in my life and I never shut up about it anyway, so here I can get more perspectives and such. I stalk MuggleNet either way... It's a billion times better than Neopets or MySpace, because it actually does something for you, and however corny it sounds, it exercises your brain, all of the thinking and theories and plot points....
Mugglenet acttualy does something for you.. ****.. Im sure it does as well as myspace.. if your using it for the right purposes.

Old June 11th, 2007, 5:55 pm
First Year

I used to be a huge Neopets addict. I still love it, but I'm not nearly as obsessed with it as I was before. I don't regret playing it; I learned a lot and met some great people, but it kind of bores me now. I'd probably quit if it wasn't for my Neofriends and my guild friends.

Avatar collecting is fun, though. And so is writing for the Neopian Times (I've gotten in twice already, but as soon as I get the 'NT - Star' avatar I think I may quit).

Old June 11th, 2007, 9:35 pm
First Year

I used to go on there all the time a couple years ago.. I had three different accounts but for some reason all 3 of them were frozen for one thing or another, and each time I never did anything so it was confusing as to why they were frozen. After the third time I just said screw it and haven't gone back since. I was extremely addicted but I'm not going on a site that kicks people off for no good reason. :S All 3 accounts added together were worth well over 150 million. The third one especially.

Go Back  Chamber of Secrets > Diagon Alley > Computer & Video Games