Login  

Go Back   Chamber of Secrets > The Writing on the Wall > Fiction > Science Fiction & Fantasy

Septimus Heap

Old October 3rd, 2008, 12:23 am
First Year

Re: Septimus Heap

Yes I am in touch with the author, and I have the emails to prove it, but I don't think you should've posted the stuff on wikipedia... it's supposed to be a surprise!!! You should be honoured that only you know... (*we*).

How did you get in touch with the author? Here is my email address incase you don't want to tell others how to as well!

Last edited by KISS_ME_NICKO; October 3rd, 2008 at 10:38 am. Reason: I DON"T WANNA SHOW MY EMAIL TO EVERYONE!!!
Sponsored Links
Old October 20th, 2008, 5:40 pm
First Year

I really like the septimus heap books and I got the first one when the HP series weren't done and so I just didn't want to read it because the characters weren't that interesting.
At school there are two people who really look like nicko and septimus but they don't know that

Old November 13th, 2008, 6:27 pm
First Year

Guess what : on the chocolate charm in the second book (the one Sep gives Jenna) it says Quetzalquatl (or something like that) and that'S the name of a King in Mexico at the time of the azteks. I think it was the atzeks(sorry for the misspelling) or the Majas invented chocolate.