Login  

Go Back   Chamber of Secrets > The Writing on the Wall > Fiction > Science Fiction & Fantasy

The Sisters Grimm

Old March 16th, 2009, 1:08 am
Second Year

The Sisters Grimm

I searched this and nothing came up so I'm really sorry if there's all ready a thread like this.

I am reading the first book of The Sister's Grimm and I was just wondering if any one else was interested in these books.

Poor iphone...

"Feel the fear and do it anyway because even though it's not too late now, someday it will be."
Sponsored Links
Old March 18th, 2009, 4:59 am
Fifth Year

Re: The Sisters Grimm

The Sisters Grimm books are a fantastic choice. So far, not many people that I know have heard of them, but that's such a shame - they're daring, charming, and smart. I love Sabrina and Daphne!

"I am having that kind of day where if the winds blow in a different direction, I am reduced to a gelatinous mass of tear-soaked silly-putty, caterwauling in a heap until someone spoon-feeds me chocolate and tells me I'm pretty."

...anyone got any M&Ms?
Old August 3rd, 2009, 4:07 am
First Year

I love the Sisters Grimm! True, I'm starting to outgrow them... but I love Daphne and Sabrina... and I think that Sabrina and Puck make the cutest couple! Granny Relda and Elvis are awesome too.

I'm looking for some volunteers who would be available throughout summer '10 for some possible work on a HP fanfiction awards site. If you would like to be a part of this, please Owl/Message me. Don't feel obligated to do so! Thanks a bunch!

Old August 7th, 2009, 1:33 am
Second Year

Never heard of them....would you mind giving a brief synopsis?

Old May 25th, 2010, 9:35 pm
Fifth Year

Yay! Book eight just came out. I read it in one day over the weekend. I laughed the whole way through.

"I am having that kind of day where if the winds blow in a different direction, I am reduced to a gelatinous mass of tear-soaked silly-putty, caterwauling in a heap until someone spoon-feeds me chocolate and tells me I'm pretty."

...anyone got any M&Ms?
Old September 11th, 2010, 9:15 pm
First Year

I LOVE this series!! I need to read the eighth one though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizzzardree View Post
Never heard of them....would you mind giving a brief synopsis?
Wizzzarddree, sisters Sabrina and Daphne get shipped to their grandmother, in a town filled with fairy-tale characters like Snow White, Prince Charming, Cinderella and so many more!!!! Their great-great (I forget how many greats) grandfather, Willhelm Grimm recorded the "fairy-tales", which were actually real events. It's really good and quite funny!!! It's not all glittery and sparkly like you would expect!

"You foul, loathsome, evil, COCKROACH!!!" ~Hermione Granger, Prisoner of Azkaban

:indy:Abby:indy:
Very proud GRYFFINDOR!
Go Back  Chamber of Secrets > The Writing on the Wall > Fiction > Science Fiction & Fantasy