Login  

Go Back   Chamber of Secrets > Diagon Alley > Computer & Video Games

Star Wars "The Force Unleashed"

Old September 29th, 2008, 10:11 pm
Third Year

Re: Star Wars "The Force Unleashed"

I finished the game today. It took me about five days to complete, and I didn't play a load every day, just a couple of hours a day usually. So yeah, I really liked the game, but it felt short when it ended. Is it worth $60? The graphics are really awesome, the different force powers are really great, and even though the QTE(QuickTime Event) made you feel like you weren't exactly controling the game completly, it still looked great when you killed a major boss. Quicktime events are those moments when you have to mash different buttons to defeat certain bosses throughout the game. (If you were still wondering what QTE was)

If you're a fan of the Star Wars series (Movies, Video Game, etc.) than this is a must have. Even though you will find yourself wishing that it was at least a few more hours longer.

Last edited by Luka13; September 30th, 2008 at 1:19 am.
Sponsored Links
Old November 24th, 2008, 11:57 pm
First Year

I got the game when it came out and enjoyed playing it. With that said I traded it in.

The story was good, the force powers were awesome, but that pretty much ends the enjoyment. The game was way to short, and I just didn't see a huge amount of replay in the game. I love Star Wars and kind of felt like I was betraying my inner Star Wars geek by trading it in, but I don't regret it.

Old November 25th, 2008, 4:35 am
First Year

I love Star Wars...but I didn't really get into this game. Granted, I only played the first level as Darth Vader and a little of the first level as Starkiller, but it didn't keep me wanting to play it more. I loved the graphics and the idea of it, and I even enjoyed watching my fiancee play, but I just didn't get into it that much myself.

Old January 3rd, 2009, 11:18 pm
Lycanthrope

I'm a huge SW fan and own almost all the games - and this one was good, not the best - but good. It had a few glitches that made it a bit of a pain, but that might differ depending what system you have. It was too quick, admittedly, but I'll probably return to it again one day. I'm still holding KOTOR as #1 though - although others have had their moments.