Old November 28th, 2007, 4:58 pm
Banned

Re: Grand Theft Auto

Hahaha, I love GTA!

Sponsored Links
Old November 29th, 2007, 12:59 am
Fourth Year

I love it too, but if I take too long to suceed in ** wrong side of the tracks mission I think I'm gonna get crazy!!!

Old November 29th, 2007, 1:20 am
Hogwarts Graduate

Quote:
Originally Posted by cybobbie View Post
I love it too, but if I take too long to suceed in ** wrong side of the tracks mission I think I'm gonna get crazy!!!
Oh no!

I can't go any further in missions. I am stuck in flying school and I can't pass, therefore can't do the flying missions, and then can't do any other missions. I unlocked the whole board though so that is fun. I have been getting aquainted with Las Venturas. I also decide to just start dating all the girls you can since they give you added things like being able to get out of jail and the hospital and still have your weapons.

I think I might have a friend pass the flying stuff because I seriously practiced forever and I just can't get it down.

Old November 29th, 2007, 7:11 am
First Year

hey once you finished the missions in gta:sa,you feel like throwing it away.that is what happened to me......got too bored of gta.....

Old December 7th, 2007, 6:35 pm
Hogwarts Graduate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ray243 View Post
hey once you finished the missions in gta:sa,you feel like throwing it away.that is what happened to me......got too bored of gta.....
I don't think I will ever get there, I can't get past flying school so my missions are on a hault on that game.

However I did pull out my old GTA 3 woot woot! I forgot how ancient it was compared with San Andreas, but I with a very helpful tip from GameFAQs I was able to pass the super hard mission I had been stuck on so now I can go forward and enjoy this game again.

Old December 12th, 2007, 8:05 pm
Hogwarts Graduate

I just beat GTA III

I know the game is so old, but I was stuck on a mission and then forgot about it. The last mission was really hard and fun. GameFAQs helped me out a lot too. I didn't do all the phone missions, but I think I may go back and do them now.

Next stop Vice City, I think I am stuck on two missions in that one too, but I will have to check GameFAQs to see if they have any help.

Old December 12th, 2007, 9:02 pm
Fourth Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOVEWEASLEYS04 View Post
I just beat GTA III

I know the game is so old, but I was stuck on a mission and then forgot about it. The last mission was really hard and fun. GameFAQs helped me out a lot too. I didn't do all the phone missions, but I think I may go back and do them now.

Next stop Vice City, I think I am stuck on two missions in that one too, but I will have to check GameFAQs to see if they have any help.
Congratulations!!! I'm really happy for you!!! I hope I can do the same someday in the near future, because as I said, it's driving me crazy (just like ray243 said!!)
Good luck with Vice City. I don't have this one, but I'm sure that you will find some good help at GameFaqs!

Old December 12th, 2007, 9:33 pm
Hogwarts Graduate

Quote:
ood luck with Vice City. I don't have this one, but I'm sure that you will find some good help at GameFaqs!
I went to GameFAQs and for the mission "Supply & Demand" they just said that it was a very frusteration mission. Tell me about it! I have been trying to pass this one forever! There weren't any helpful hints for this one, but if I can get past it there is a good hint for the next one. I get a new boss if I pass this one too.

Old December 13th, 2007, 5:31 am
First Year

you don't always have to use GameFAQs. U could use other walkthrough also. Anyone seen the new GTA IV trailer?

Old December 13th, 2007, 6:19 am
Fifth Year

Quote:
I went to GameFAQs and for the mission "Supply & Demand" they just said that it was a very frusteration mission. Tell me about it! I have been trying to pass this one forever! There weren't any helpful hints for this one, but if I can get past it there is a good hint for the next one. I get a new boss if I pass this one too.

I had trouble with that mission, too. My only piece of advice is not to go through the canal. Go around and cut through the golf course islands.

I believe in a hill called Mount Calvary.
Old December 13th, 2007, 2:28 pm
Hogwarts Graduate

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardinalguy View Post
I had trouble with that mission, too. My only piece of advice is not to go through the canal. Go around and cut through the golf course islands.
That is a good idea because the canal is not easy to navigate and the boat isn't the best either. Is the course you are talking about where the other two boats go?

I get soooo close to getting there and then choke right when I see the yaht But thanks for your advice, I am going to try it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ray243 View Post
you don't always have to use GameFAQs. U could use other walkthrough also. Anyone seen the new GTA IV trailer?
I have been pretty happy with GameFAQs is there a better place for walkthroughs? I haven't seen the trailer yet, can't till it comes out though!

Old December 13th, 2007, 8:23 pm
Seventh Year

Here it is:

Do you love the Final Fantasy series, but have no-one to discuss it with? Then come and join http://forums.finalfantasyvii.info/index.php, a small friendly community where people are kind and helpful - much like CoS.

Wimsey's man through and through...

Last edited by jammi567; December 13th, 2007 at 8:33 pm.
Old December 16th, 2007, 3:34 pm
Hogwarts Graduate

That looks SO fun! I can't wait! The graphics look amazing. When does it come out again?

As long as we don't have to fly I should be able to play it, I am still stuck in Flying school in San Andreas . But, I am going back and trying to beat Vice City, so at least I have some GTA to play until this one comes out.

Old December 19th, 2007, 5:19 am
Fourth Year

Thanks jammi567 for posting the video on the new GTA, like LOVEWEASLEYS04 the graphics look amazing and looks like it will be a great game of the series!

Quote:
As long as we don't have to fly I should be able to play it, I am still stuck in Flying school in San Andreas . But, I am going back and trying to beat Vice City, so at least I have some GTA to play until this one comes out.
Oh, LOVEWEASLEYS04, you and the flying school and me with that motorcycle misson! I think by the time I suceed on this mission they will be probably releasing GTA V!!!! I'm taking some time out, just to relax a bit with other games, but I intend to go back to GTA on this holiday's break - at least now I'll have time to play it during the day, well rested!

Old December 19th, 2007, 1:46 pm
Hogwarts Graduate

Quote:
Oh, LOVEWEASLEYS04, you and the flying school and me with that motorcycle misson! I think by the time I suceed on this mission they will be probably releasing GTA V!!!!
I wish I knew someone that could come and pass it for me. I know I could get through the flying missions, its just hard to get exactly through the rings

I have got pretty far in Vice City. For some reason the second to the last mission for Tommy Vercitti isn't working. I am suppose to go to Print Works to start the mission, but there is no pink marker there and I already finished the two asset missions for Print Works. So, that i where I am now trying to finish the asset missions for other businesses and I have all the side missions done except for a few payphone ones and the boat racing one.

Quote:
I'm taking some time out, just to relax a bit with other games, but I intend to go back to GTA on this holiday's break - at least now I'll have time to play it during the day, well rested!
Good idea! This is what I do to when I am frusterated with a mission, I often find that when I go back I pass it the first time.

There are many things about Vice City that they improved in for SA. One is when your gun locks on in SA you can shoot and then lock it again to get another opponent if there are mulitpile. This can help you find them if they are not seen. But in VC you have to turn your body and be looking at the person to lock onto them. Also, they don't have oppoent markings on the radar for many of the missions.

Old December 19th, 2007, 3:53 pm
Seventh Year

It comes out in April some time. However, it was supposed to be released for October, but there were some delays. On the other hand, the game itself is still set in October.

Do you love the Final Fantasy series, but have no-one to discuss it with? Then come and join http://forums.finalfantasyvii.info/index.php, a small friendly community where people are kind and helpful - much like CoS.

Wimsey's man through and through...
Old December 19th, 2007, 9:37 pm
Fifth Year

Quote:
I have got pretty far in Vice City. For some reason the second to the last mission for Tommy Vercitti isn't working. I am suppose to go to Print Works to start the mission, but there is no pink marker there and I already finished the two asset missions for Print Works. So, that i where I am now trying to finish the asset missions for other businesses and I have all the side missions done except for a few payphone ones and the boat racing one.
You have to finish the asset missions for all but 2 of the asset properties before you can do the final 2 missions in the game.

Old December 19th, 2007, 10:08 pm
Hogwarts Graduate

Quote:
You have to finish the asset missions for all but 2 of the asset properties before you can do the final 2 missions in the game.
Good to know! I didn't know those were the final two missions . I am working on getting Sunshine auto right now. Waiting till I have enough money , Then I have the Boatyards, Club Malibu, and Kaufman Taxi. So, it can be any two that you don't have to do? Do you have to do the hidden missions two?

Old December 19th, 2007, 11:50 pm
Fifth Year

Quote:
Good to know! I didn't know those were the final two missions . I am working on getting Sunshine auto right now. Waiting till I have enough money , Then I have the Boatyards, Club Malibu, and Kaufman Taxi. So, it can be any two that you don't have to do? Do you have to do the hidden missions two?
The hidden missions aren't required, and it can be any two asset missions (although you can do them all if you want). I definitely recommend the Sunshine auto. It's fairly simple (if a bit tedious) and very profitable. Plus completing it unlocks the best car in the game.

Old December 20th, 2007, 12:16 am
Hogwarts Graduate

Quote:
The hidden missions aren't required, and it can be any two asset missions (although you can do them all if you want). I definitely recommend the Sunshine auto. It's fairly simple (if a bit tedious) and very profitable. Plus completing it unlocks the best car in the game.
I am working on List #2 right now, I can't find the Washington or the Strech . But I have four cars in the garages that I found for lists 3 and 4

Go Back  Chamber of Secrets > Diagon Alley > Computer & Video Games