Login  
 
 
Go Back   Chamber of Secrets > Diagon Alley > Computer & Video Games

Grand Theft Auto



Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #41  
Old November 28th, 2007, 4:58 pm
Bayou  Female.gif Bayou is offline
Banned
 
Joined: 4871 days
Location: Nunya
Age: 30
Posts: 313
Re: Grand Theft Auto

Hahaha, I love GTA!


Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #42  
Old November 29th, 2007, 12:59 am
cybobbie's Avatar
cybobbie  Female.gif cybobbie is offline
Fourth Year
 
Joined: 4956 days
Location: Sao Paulo, Brazil
Posts: 601
Re: Grand Theft Auto

I love it too, but if I take too long to suceed in ** wrong side of the tracks mission I think I'm gonna get crazy!!!


__________________

Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old November 29th, 2007, 1:20 am
LoveWeasleys's Avatar
LoveWeasleys  Female.gif LoveWeasleys is offline
Hogwarts Graduate
 
Joined: 4311 days
Location: The Water Gardens
Age: 35
Posts: 2,487
Re: Grand Theft Auto

Quote:
Originally Posted by cybobbie View Post
I love it too, but if I take too long to suceed in ** wrong side of the tracks mission I think I'm gonna get crazy!!!
Oh no!

I can't go any further in missions. I am stuck in flying school and I can't pass, therefore can't do the flying missions, and then can't do any other missions. I unlocked the whole board though so that is fun. I have been getting aquainted with Las Venturas. I also decide to just start dating all the girls you can since they give you added things like being able to get out of jail and the hospital and still have your weapons.

I think I might have a friend pass the flying stuff because I seriously practiced forever and I just can't get it down.


Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old November 29th, 2007, 7:11 am
ray243  Undisclosed.gif ray243 is offline
First Year
 
Joined: 4220 days
Location: singapore
Age: 28
Posts: 46
Re: Grand Theft Auto

hey once you finished the missions in gta:sa,you feel like throwing it away.that is what happened to me......got too bored of gta.....


__________________
ZzdeathangelzZ
my e-mail:medafighter_ray@hotmail.com
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old December 7th, 2007, 6:35 pm
LoveWeasleys's Avatar
LoveWeasleys  Female.gif LoveWeasleys is offline
Hogwarts Graduate
 
Joined: 4311 days
Location: The Water Gardens
Age: 35
Posts: 2,487
Re: Grand Theft Auto

Quote:
Originally Posted by ray243 View Post
hey once you finished the missions in gta:sa,you feel like throwing it away.that is what happened to me......got too bored of gta.....
I don't think I will ever get there, I can't get past flying school so my missions are on a hault on that game.

However I did pull out my old GTA 3 woot woot! I forgot how ancient it was compared with San Andreas, but I with a very helpful tip from GameFAQs I was able to pass the super hard mission I had been stuck on so now I can go forward and enjoy this game again.


Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old December 12th, 2007, 8:05 pm
LoveWeasleys's Avatar
LoveWeasleys  Female.gif LoveWeasleys is offline
Hogwarts Graduate
 
Joined: 4311 days
Location: The Water Gardens
Age: 35
Posts: 2,487
Re: Grand Theft Auto

I just beat GTA III

I know the game is so old, but I was stuck on a mission and then forgot about it. The last mission was really hard and fun. GameFAQs helped me out a lot too. I didn't do all the phone missions, but I think I may go back and do them now.

Next stop Vice City, I think I am stuck on two missions in that one too, but I will have to check GameFAQs to see if they have any help.


Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old December 12th, 2007, 9:02 pm
cybobbie's Avatar
cybobbie  Female.gif cybobbie is offline
Fourth Year
 
Joined: 4956 days
Location: Sao Paulo, Brazil
Posts: 601
Re: Grand Theft Auto

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOVEWEASLEYS04 View Post
I just beat GTA III

I know the game is so old, but I was stuck on a mission and then forgot about it. The last mission was really hard and fun. GameFAQs helped me out a lot too. I didn't do all the phone missions, but I think I may go back and do them now.

Next stop Vice City, I think I am stuck on two missions in that one too, but I will have to check GameFAQs to see if they have any help.
Congratulations!!! I'm really happy for you!!! I hope I can do the same someday in the near future, because as I said, it's driving me crazy (just like ray243 said!!)
Good luck with Vice City. I don't have this one, but I'm sure that you will find some good help at GameFaqs!


__________________

Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old December 12th, 2007, 9:33 pm
LoveWeasleys's Avatar
LoveWeasleys  Female.gif LoveWeasleys is offline
Hogwarts Graduate
 
Joined: 4311 days
Location: The Water Gardens
Age: 35
Posts: 2,487
Re: Grand Theft Auto

Quote:
Originally Posted by cybobbie View Post
ood luck with Vice City. I don't have this one, but I'm sure that you will find some good help at GameFaqs!
I went to GameFAQs and for the mission "Supply & Demand" they just said that it was a very frusteration mission. Tell me about it! I have been trying to pass this one forever! There weren't any helpful hints for this one, but if I can get past it there is a good hint for the next one. I get a new boss if I pass this one too.


Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old December 13th, 2007, 5:31 am
ray243  Undisclosed.gif ray243 is offline
First Year
 
Joined: 4220 days
Location: singapore
Age: 28
Posts: 46
Re: Grand Theft Auto

you don't always have to use GameFAQs. U could use other walkthrough also. Anyone seen the new GTA IV trailer?


__________________
ZzdeathangelzZ
my e-mail:medafighter_ray@hotmail.com
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old December 13th, 2007, 6:19 am
cardinalguy's Avatar
cardinalguy  Male.gif cardinalguy is offline
Fifth Year
 
Joined: 4224 days
Location: Cardinal Nation
Age: 35
Posts: 829
Re: Grand Theft Auto

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOVEWEASLEYS04 View Post
I went to GameFAQs and for the mission "Supply & Demand" they just said that it was a very frusteration mission. Tell me about it! I have been trying to pass this one forever! There weren't any helpful hints for this one, but if I can get past it there is a good hint for the next one. I get a new boss if I pass this one too.

I had trouble with that mission, too. My only piece of advice is not to go through the canal. Go around and cut through the golf course islands.


__________________
Official CoS sponsor of the 2015 NL Central Champion St. Louis Cardinals

I believe in a hill called Mount Calvary.
Reply With Quote
  #51  
Old December 13th, 2007, 2:28 pm
LoveWeasleys's Avatar
LoveWeasleys  Female.gif LoveWeasleys is offline
Hogwarts Graduate
 
Joined: 4311 days
Location: The Water Gardens
Age: 35
Posts: 2,487
Re: Grand Theft Auto

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardinalguy View Post
I had trouble with that mission, too. My only piece of advice is not to go through the canal. Go around and cut through the golf course islands.
That is a good idea because the canal is not easy to navigate and the boat isn't the best either. Is the course you are talking about where the other two boats go?

I get soooo close to getting there and then choke right when I see the yaht But thanks for your advice, I am going to try it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ray243 View Post
you don't always have to use GameFAQs. U could use other walkthrough also. Anyone seen the new GTA IV trailer?
I have been pretty happy with GameFAQs is there a better place for walkthroughs? I haven't seen the trailer yet, can't till it comes out though!


Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old December 13th, 2007, 8:23 pm
jammi567's Avatar
jammi567  Male.gif jammi567 is offline
Seventh Year
 
Joined: 4407 days
Age: 29
Posts: 1,566
Re: Grand Theft Auto

Here it is:



__________________
Wark! Chocobo's are the coolest!

Do you love the Final Fantasy series, but have no-one to discuss it with? Then come and join http://forums.finalfantasyvii.info/index.php, a small friendly community where people are kind and helpful - much like CoS.

Wimsey's man through and through...

Last edited by jammi567; December 13th, 2007 at 8:33 pm.
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old December 16th, 2007, 3:34 pm
LoveWeasleys's Avatar
LoveWeasleys  Female.gif LoveWeasleys is offline
Hogwarts Graduate
 
Joined: 4311 days
Location: The Water Gardens
Age: 35
Posts: 2,487
Re: Grand Theft Auto

That looks SO fun! I can't wait! The graphics look amazing. When does it come out again?

As long as we don't have to fly I should be able to play it, I am still stuck in Flying school in San Andreas . But, I am going back and trying to beat Vice City, so at least I have some GTA to play until this one comes out.


Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old December 19th, 2007, 5:19 am
cybobbie's Avatar
cybobbie  Female.gif cybobbie is offline
Fourth Year
 
Joined: 4956 days
Location: Sao Paulo, Brazil
Posts: 601
Re: Grand Theft Auto

Thanks jammi567 for posting the video on the new GTA, like LOVEWEASLEYS04 the graphics look amazing and looks like it will be a great game of the series!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOVEWEASLEYS04 View Post
As long as we don't have to fly I should be able to play it, I am still stuck in Flying school in San Andreas . But, I am going back and trying to beat Vice City, so at least I have some GTA to play until this one comes out.
Oh, LOVEWEASLEYS04, you and the flying school and me with that motorcycle misson! I think by the time I suceed on this mission they will be probably releasing GTA V!!!! I'm taking some time out, just to relax a bit with other games, but I intend to go back to GTA on this holiday's break - at least now I'll have time to play it during the day, well rested!


__________________

Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old December 19th, 2007, 1:46 pm
LoveWeasleys's Avatar
LoveWeasleys  Female.gif LoveWeasleys is offline
Hogwarts Graduate
 
Joined: 4311 days
Location: The Water Gardens
Age: 35
Posts: 2,487
Re: Grand Theft Auto

Quote:
Originally Posted by cybobbie View Post
Oh, LOVEWEASLEYS04, you and the flying school and me with that motorcycle misson! I think by the time I suceed on this mission they will be probably releasing GTA V!!!!
I wish I knew someone that could come and pass it for me. I know I could get through the flying missions, its just hard to get exactly through the rings

I have got pretty far in Vice City. For some reason the second to the last mission for Tommy Vercitti isn't working. I am suppose to go to Print Works to start the mission, but there is no pink marker there and I already finished the two asset missions for Print Works. So, that i where I am now trying to finish the asset missions for other businesses and I have all the side missions done except for a few payphone ones and the boat racing one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cybobbie View Post
I'm taking some time out, just to relax a bit with other games, but I intend to go back to GTA on this holiday's break - at least now I'll have time to play it during the day, well rested!
Good idea! This is what I do to when I am frusterated with a mission, I often find that when I go back I pass it the first time.

There are many things about Vice City that they improved in for SA. One is when your gun locks on in SA you can shoot and then lock it again to get another opponent if there are mulitpile. This can help you find them if they are not seen. But in VC you have to turn your body and be looking at the person to lock onto them. Also, they don't have oppoent markings on the radar for many of the missions.


Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old December 19th, 2007, 3:53 pm
jammi567's Avatar
jammi567  Male.gif jammi567 is offline
Seventh Year
 
Joined: 4407 days
Age: 29
Posts: 1,566
Re: Grand Theft Auto

It comes out in April some time. However, it was supposed to be released for October, but there were some delays. On the other hand, the game itself is still set in October.


__________________
Wark! Chocobo's are the coolest!

Do you love the Final Fantasy series, but have no-one to discuss it with? Then come and join http://forums.finalfantasyvii.info/index.php, a small friendly community where people are kind and helpful - much like CoS.

Wimsey's man through and through...
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old December 19th, 2007, 9:37 pm
cardinalguy's Avatar
cardinalguy  Male.gif cardinalguy is offline
Fifth Year
 
Joined: 4224 days
Location: Cardinal Nation
Age: 35
Posts: 829
Re: Grand Theft Auto

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOVEWEASLEYS04 View Post
I have got pretty far in Vice City. For some reason the second to the last mission for Tommy Vercitti isn't working. I am suppose to go to Print Works to start the mission, but there is no pink marker there and I already finished the two asset missions for Print Works. So, that i where I am now trying to finish the asset missions for other businesses and I have all the side missions done except for a few payphone ones and the boat racing one.
.
You have to finish the asset missions for all but 2 of the asset properties before you can do the final 2 missions in the game.


__________________
Official CoS sponsor of the 2015 NL Central Champion St. Louis Cardinals

I believe in a hill called Mount Calvary.
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old December 19th, 2007, 10:08 pm
LoveWeasleys's Avatar
LoveWeasleys  Female.gif LoveWeasleys is offline
Hogwarts Graduate
 
Joined: 4311 days
Location: The Water Gardens
Age: 35
Posts: 2,487
Re: Grand Theft Auto

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardinalguy View Post
You have to finish the asset missions for all but 2 of the asset properties before you can do the final 2 missions in the game.
Good to know! I didn't know those were the final two missions . I am working on getting Sunshine auto right now. Waiting till I have enough money , Then I have the Boatyards, Club Malibu, and Kaufman Taxi. So, it can be any two that you don't have to do? Do you have to do the hidden missions two?


Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old December 19th, 2007, 11:50 pm
cardinalguy's Avatar
cardinalguy  Male.gif cardinalguy is offline
Fifth Year
 
Joined: 4224 days
Location: Cardinal Nation
Age: 35
Posts: 829
Re: Grand Theft Auto

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOVEWEASLEYS04 View Post
Good to know! I didn't know those were the final two missions . I am working on getting Sunshine auto right now. Waiting till I have enough money , Then I have the Boatyards, Club Malibu, and Kaufman Taxi. So, it can be any two that you don't have to do? Do you have to do the hidden missions two?
The hidden missions aren't required, and it can be any two asset missions (although you can do them all if you want). I definitely recommend the Sunshine auto. It's fairly simple (if a bit tedious) and very profitable. Plus completing it unlocks the best car in the game.


__________________
Official CoS sponsor of the 2015 NL Central Champion St. Louis Cardinals

I believe in a hill called Mount Calvary.
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old December 20th, 2007, 12:16 am
LoveWeasleys's Avatar
LoveWeasleys  Female.gif LoveWeasleys is offline
Hogwarts Graduate
 
Joined: 4311 days
Location: The Water Gardens
Age: 35
Posts: 2,487
Re: Grand Theft Auto

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardinalguy View Post
The hidden missions aren't required, and it can be any two asset missions (although you can do them all if you want). I definitely recommend the Sunshine auto. It's fairly simple (if a bit tedious) and very profitable. Plus completing it unlocks the best car in the game.
I am working on List #2 right now, I can't find the Washington or the Strech . But I have four cars in the garages that I found for lists 3 and 4


Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back  Chamber of Secrets > Diagon Alley > Computer & Video Games

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:06 pm.


Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Original content is Copyright MMII - MMVIII, CoSForums.com. All Rights Reserved.
Other content (posts, images, etc) is Copyright its respective owners.