Login  

Go Back   Chamber of Secrets > Fun & Games > The Great Hall

How old were you when you had your first kiss? #2

Old March 5th, 2006, 10:04 pm
Second Year

Re: How old were you when you had your first kiss? #2

Quote:
Never been kissed. Oh, well. I'm twelve years old, and I'm going to be 13 in 3 months and 19 days. (Yes, I am counting down the days until my birthday. So there. Ha.)
I do tht 2!
I'm 18 n I've never bn kissed, don't care either. I just want me n my (future) hubby 2 kiss. Tht'll be satisfying enuf 4 me.

check out my fics: Beyond the skies and feedback here, Beyond Reach and feedback here, A Heart's Treasure - one shots and feedback here my sequel Forever Charmed and feedback here and my other next gen fic Setting the Example and feedback here check out these people's fics: celtmama , blue_rose, Beki14, IMissPadfoot, ASM , blue3ski, remusfan, sheilajsn, blood_river, Scamantha, Psyche3, marianna58, baseballblondie, scd, marauderfan, Melaszka, PotterLove07, Fury, Pollux_Black, styphon and USNAGator91. I'm THE Clown of IBP, KEBA, DWW + BLD.
Sponsored Links
Old March 6th, 2006, 12:58 am
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobi_fawkes
I do tht 2!
I'm 18 n I've never bn kissed, don't care either. I just want me n my (future) hubby 2 kiss. Tht'll be satisfying enuf 4 me.
Aw! I think that's what every girl wishes, if she thought about it hard enough.

Old March 6th, 2006, 2:26 am
Fifth Year

My first proper kiss (ie with a boy) was at 15. I can't remember one earlier than that anyway...

Old March 6th, 2006, 2:32 am
Second Year

12 haha

Old March 6th, 2006, 3:02 am
First Year

I was 13.

Simone: "Pee-Wee, do you have dreams?"
Pee-Wee: " Dreams? Sure. I'm alone and there is this snake rolling a doughnut in a vest......" ... From the perfection that is "Pee-Wee's Big Adventure."
Old March 8th, 2006, 12:12 am
Fourth Year

I am 18 and not kissed yet... I wasn't really bothered about looking for a boyfriend before reaching 18, you see. More-than-friendly love wasn't so much in my interests, I had nothing more than some flirting. Odd,I know... But my subconcious won now I came of age and I've started counting most free boys as possible future boyfriends! Is that normal? (Let me add that when I say "boyfriends" I am talking about serious relationship!)

My Dark Lord? Sorry I disturb you,
but Muggles have started catching up with us...

My Harry Potter fanart
My deviantart page

Last edited by Dancing_Blade; March 8th, 2006 at 12:17 am.
Old March 12th, 2006, 6:18 am
First Year

I've never been kissed... I want to, but I want it to be with the right guy and at the right time.

Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen
You can't beat a classic.

+ =
Old March 12th, 2006, 10:24 am
Second Year

lol..i think the same way
first..i decided i wanted to be a kid as long as i could, all my friends were eager to have boyfriends and go out and kisses and blah bla..and i though, ..i am gonna have time for that later, you can be a "kid" just one time in your life..for relationships, there is enough time...and i want the right guy, not just some horny kid that doesnt give a damn about me...
so yeah, i am waiting..

lol..i think the same way
first..i decided i wanted to be a kid as long as i could, all my friends were eager to have boyfriends and go out and kisses and blah bla..and i though, ..i am gonna have time for that later, you can be a "kid" just one time in your life..for relationships, there is enough time...and i want the right guy, not just some horny kid that doesnt give a damn about me...
so yeah, i am waiting..

Old March 12th, 2006, 4:58 pm
Second Year

Wow i was 12 when i had my first kiss!

Old March 13th, 2006, 12:35 am
First Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by firebolt57
I'm sixteen and I havn't been kissed. I don't want to throw it away with a game of spin the bottle or on a dare. I want it to be special and with the right guy.
BRAVO!!!!!!The smartest thing I've ever heard.Same case here.I'm 14 and I've never been kissed.My first kiss will be special,same as my first sex!

Old March 13th, 2006, 1:21 am
First Year

5th grade i think so around 11

Old March 13th, 2006, 2:55 am
Fifth Year

I was 17. In my car after school one day in the school parking lot with my first-ever boyfriend (and we just had our second dating anniversary on 3/3). We used to hang out in the parking lot after school because both houses were off limits (we weren't allowed to be alone together in any place that private), and at that time, my mom had never met him, which meant that I wasn't yet allowed to ride in his car or vice versa. So we would sit (or sometimes stand) and talk from 3:30 to around 6:00 (I still had to be home in time for dinner ), although sometimes I'd end up breaking the rules and we'd stay until it got too dark to actually see anymore. So, after quite a while of that, actually, he finally kissed me!

Old March 13th, 2006, 3:37 am
First Year

Like so many of you here, I haven't had one yet. I thought most people my age had already so this is actually quite comforting (I'm 15). Although, I'm not exactly 'waiting for the right guy', it's more like I've decided to just let it happen when it happens, since the guys I've liked didn't feel the same way about me. Meh.

I <3 my HP boys: Harry, Draco, Cedric, & Oliver I will meet them one day...
H/Hr Shipper to the bitter end

*Potter Fanatic*Ringer*Bloomie*
["One of you must do this." ] "...Why don't YOU do it, mate?"
'His eyes are as green as a fresh pickled toad, His hair is as dark as a blackboard.
I wish he was mine, he's really divine,The hero who conquered the Dark Lord'

Old March 13th, 2006, 4:01 am
First Year

I think I was about 6! It was a full on snog as well. It was HORRIBLE! I vowed I'd never kiss another boy ever again! But then I grew up and started kissing everyone... I think it's nicer with a guy you really like (who respects you). I've kissed many guys, but the guy I loved was the most difficult kiss cos I was so nervous! Take your time, girls. Oh, and slower kisses are nicer.

Old March 13th, 2006, 6:51 pm
First Year

last year (13)

Life’s but a walking shadow; a poor prayer, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more: it is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.—Macbeth.

"The beauty of religious mania is that it has the power to explain everything. Once God (or Satan) is accepted as the first cause of everything which happens in the mortal world, nothing is left to chance...logic can be happily tossed out the window."
- Stephen King
Old March 13th, 2006, 10:34 pm
First Year

I'm 16 and I haven't had my first kiss (well, I don't count pecks on the cheek by my relatives as kisses!). i'm still waiting for my penguin (anyone who's ever watched "never been kissed" will know where I'm coming from)

Old March 14th, 2006, 5:20 pm
First Year

Thats an interesting question.

I really dont know because my mom or dad probably kissed me soon
after I was born.

Thanks

the Orbweaver

Old March 15th, 2006, 12:40 am
Second Year

Never had a first kiss and I'm sixteen. It's not like I obessess over things like that or anything. Sure, I've had my crushes, I fancy people and all that jazz but I've never had a boyfriend or anyone ask me out.

*Shrugs* What are you gonna do?

Old March 19th, 2006, 7:29 pm
First Year

This may seem a little weird but any way i thought it would be fun to disscuss your first kiss you know what age you were and all
Well i had mine last night at 16. it was really........ weird and totally not like i had been expecting. I wasnt really concentrating and im nearly sure i for got to kiss him back a couple of times. i even forgot to close my eyes and i was just standing there looking at the ceiling thinking 'i should close my eyes' and then i could hear my friend screaming in the backround. i really think i didnt enjoy it at all and was just waiting for him to pull away.
oh well at least i got it over and done with because all my friends had theirs years ago and i did feel really weird being the only one who hadnt. but i do have the compensation of knowing he was really good looking

woo its really different over here every one just kisses randon people at teenage discos when theyre like 11 or 12you dont have to even know them
i would have liked it to be someone special like this boy i have a big curch on but i also didnt because i knew it would go really badly and i wouldnt want him to be put off

Old March 19th, 2006, 9:32 pm

August 20 of 2005. I was 17. It meant a lot, and it felt great, and despite it being my first, the technique must have worked, as it lead to more sessions! lol

It was odd. The back of his dad's van, whole family in front of us. *shrug*

Go Back  Chamber of Secrets > Fun & Games > The Great Hall