Login  

Go Back   Chamber of Secrets > Diagon Alley > Anime

Hetalia Axis Powers

Old October 10th, 2009, 3:21 am
First Year

Hetalia Axis Powers

Oh my god;p Hetalia is truly one of my favorite animes at the moment (second to Katekyo Hitman Reborn ;p ). If you have never heard of it, where have you been? This anime is about the funniest you will ever see, and it also has a lot of history! So the next time your parents walk into your room and your watching Hetalia, just say that your literally learning;p

Ok, first things first:
Hetalia mostly is during WWI and WWII, and is based on all the countries involved at that time. You have Japan, Germany, Russia, Italia, America (lolz, he's my fave) , England, Austria, etc, etc;p Each country is a character based on the country's stereotype, so if you are from any of the countries mentioned in the anime, please don't get offended.....It has nothing to really do with you....The Japanese who created this anime/manga are just showing the countries how they believe they are. But due to the fact that is mostly stereotype, it means that it becomes even funnier;p Each episode is about 5 minutes long and is really worth wacthing, so please give it a try if you haven't yet!!!

Second : Reason why I posted this thread.....For you to talk about your favorite country, scene, episode, song, whatever!!!! Just talk about what you love most about Hetalia!!!!

Hope you enjoy,
Peace!!

Gokudera is Ravenclaw

and

Yamamoto is Griffindor
Sponsored Links
Old December 17th, 2009, 4:44 am
First Year

Re: Hetalia Axis Powers

I just started watching this a few days ago and I am already in love.

One thing I really love about the anime is that the episodes are all 5 minutes long. Not that I don't love a long, action packed episode it's just sometimes I need a quick laugh and you will be guarantee to have a bunch in every episode!

Another thing I like about this anime is how all the countries get along together **** xD a lot of them are hilarious especially France and America. My faves are Italy, Japan, and The Holy Empire.
It's really one of the best animes I have ever watched! ~ All right! Let's go to the HAMBURGER STREET!

Old July 20th, 2010, 1:57 am
First Year

Talk about digging up an old thread, but I'm obsessed with Hetalia!
I love America to death, he is adorable.

Hetalia is a guaranteed laugh. In history class I have to stifle giggles when we cover an event that has been on Hetalia.

Old September 19th, 2010, 3:31 am
First Year

This is one of the few animes I really love these days. I'm pretty sure I've seen pretty much all the episodes; and with each one being around 5 minutes it's easy to watch. I like history and politics and these show seems to border along that liking, it's funny to watch. Russia is by far my favorite character. And where I'm from Canada I can't help but have an extra giggle with that character, after all, he's in every episode but you just don't notice him ;P

I've recently pre-ordered the English DVD and I'll probably get the manga when it comes out. However, I will say that (based on what I've heard) I will be extremely disappointed with the English dub, supposedly they tried to turn this into a straight up offensive show for laughs. Subtitles only for me.

Old April 11th, 2011, 11:34 pm
First Year

I love Hetalia so much! ^w^
It is absolutely adorable in my opinion~ Though I do not understand how Chibitalia can be a girl...then be a boy???? Idk, but that does not hinder the fact that he/she is so cute! O///O

If I was a Time Lord, I know that I would go to the world's biggest library and just read.
I want to be remembered as the girl who was there when she was needed, and the one who was the nicest of all.
Old April 12th, 2011, 2:07 am
First Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueRavenclaw View Post
I love Hetalia so much! ^w^
It is absolutely adorable in my opinion~ Though I do not understand how Chibitalia can be a girl...then be a boy???? Idk, but that does not hinder the fact that he/she is so cute! O///O
He was always a boy, but they didn't realize until his voice finally got low. There's an episode where they get that surprise. lol

Old April 12th, 2011, 3:40 am
First Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bio_Android View Post
He was always a boy, but they didn't realize until his voice finally got low. There's an episode where they get that surprise. lol
Oooh~ I understand now~ :3 I feel retarded now for not noticing XD

If I was a Time Lord, I know that I would go to the world's biggest library and just read.
I want to be remembered as the girl who was there when she was needed, and the one who was the nicest of all.
Old April 13th, 2011, 4:42 am
First Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueRavenclaw View Post
Oooh~ I understand now~ :3 I feel retarded now for not noticing XD
It honestly confused me at first too until a friend explained. xD

Old April 20th, 2011, 8:00 pm
First Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bio_Android View Post
It honestly confused me at first too until a friend explained. xD
Yay~ I'm not alone on this~ <3
XD

Old June 20th, 2011, 8:59 pm
First Year

Last summer, just one week after school had started I wanted to pimp my school things. You know my italy map with pics from italy and stuff.

I knew that deviantart has some damn fine art works so i was searching for "Italy". Well, i was very surprised when a manga character appeared and shocked when they talked about a Germany/Italy relationship.

But then i searched for it and TADAAA it became my favourite Anime/Manga <3
Since then I've been writing lots of RPGs with my friend and made Hetalia accounts on FB xD

Totally love it.

My favourite character's England, because I'm like totally like him xDD
I love england, tea, fairies, used to believe in unicorns and i hate the french xD

Old July 12th, 2011, 3:52 pm
First Year

lolz i love hetalia XD italy and germany are so funny together!! >,< i saw first when i was visitiing my friends school but still its so funny and its educational to boot

Old August 5th, 2011, 4:12 pm
First Year

I love Hetalia as well, and my favorite character is Russia (I both RP and cosplay as him, and have some cosplay vids on my Youtube channel in case anyone is interested in looking at them)

Old December 14th, 2012, 9:16 am
First Year

Hetalia is great, one of the main fandoms I'm active in
Although that's a point that sticks out to me -
In my opinion, in Hetalia the fandom is better than the actual series xD

Don't get me wrong, I like the manga and anime, and the movie was quite nice as well, and the drama CDs and everything...but to me, the fandom is more serious than the actual stuff, and that's what I like.
I'm totally into that dramatic-tragic fanfics rather than the most-of-the-time-mainly-silly canon.

Go Back  Chamber of Secrets > Diagon Alley > Anime