Login  

Go Back   Chamber of Secrets > Fun & Games > The Great Hall

Do you have any phobias?

Old May 6th, 2011, 2:25 pm
Second Year

Re: Do you have any phobias?

Horribly afraid of flying. haha but I do get on airplanes. But I really hate. And I have to take meds so I don't get air sick

Sponsored Links
Old May 9th, 2011, 5:37 pm
First Year

I'm terrified of bees, spiders, cockroaches... just bugs in general. My friends laugh at me because I squirm when I see even a ladybug. D:

Old May 11th, 2011, 6:25 pm
First Year

i have lots of phobias; i'm agoraphobic, arachnophobic, claustrophobic, terrified of dolls, clowns, oceans/seas/lakes, abandonment, not a fan of needles and a couple other things that i can't remember at the moment

Old June 24th, 2011, 10:22 pm
First Year

I have aeroacrophobia (the fear of high open places), anuptaphobia (fear of never falling in love) and atychiphobia (fear of failure).

Old June 24th, 2011, 10:46 pm
First Year

I have a bad claustrophobia. I can't stand elevators or any other room that is too little. I think I'm afraid of highs too. I remember last summer I had climbed to a view-tower and when I saw the view I felt terribly sick (and that was not the first time).

And yes,spiders but I'm a bit superstitious,so I better don't kill them..

Old June 29th, 2011, 8:40 pm
First Year

I am afraid of Yellow School Buses I have been ever since i was little I used to cry whenever i was put on one, I even tried to jump off one when i was in the sixth grade. It has gotten better over the years though last time i was faced with one all my friends where begging me to go with them to a celebration off campus i was scared but i wanted to go so I bit my lip stepped onto the bus since then i have looked at most fears that way "This is the only way you will get what you want better to deal with it than miss out"

Old July 9th, 2011, 6:07 am
Second Year

I have a big phobia of cocoroaches. Whenever I see one, I'm sort of transfixed for a moment, and then I start screaming hysterically. No joke. Whenever I go to the bathroom, I have to check behind the toilet, under the sink, everywere to make sure there are no cocoroaches (since that's were these delightful creatures usually surprise me).

I also have a phobia of - don't laugh - feet. No kidding. Not when they're with socks or shoes on, but when they're bare. And not when I'm seeing them from the top, but when I'm looking at the soles and they're near my face, I freak out. I don't know WHY, I just think they're gross. It's especially bad when they wriggle their toes. I must have been trampled to death in a past life or something lol. Anyways, I found this out when I was with my sister in the pool. She was sitting on the edge, and I was in the water, and we were joking around and she put her foot in my face for some bizarre reason, and I started squealing. Of course, my sister finds this MOST amusing, so she can't resist putting her foot near my face every now and then to laugh at my weird reaction.

Not too much of a fan of heights either. I'm fine if there's a glass or a window, like I don't have problems with planes, but I get shivers when I think about standing on the edge of a very tall building.

Last edited by HurrahforHermy; July 9th, 2011 at 6:11 am.
Old July 10th, 2011, 6:20 am
First Year

i have arachnophobia, but i also have a fear of being left alone.

Old July 24th, 2011, 11:17 pm
First Year

My biggest fear is needles...its embarassing but i still cry every time i get a shot

HUFFLEPUFF, LOUD AND PROUD
Old February 19th, 2013, 2:04 am
First Year

I'm hopelessly phobic of driving on the highway. I have to do it because I go to school 2 hours away from home, but I white-knuckle it all the way! Anyone else like me?

Old March 31st, 2013, 1:40 am
Second Year

I'm afraid of heights and driving and fire. I've had more than one near-accident with all three, that's why

You are SO BRAVE adrienie. I only drive if I absolutely have to, like pickup & drop off of the rental truck whenever we move (thankfully only once a year), or if we need repairs done on the car and have to borrow my mom's for a couple days. But I know I'm gonna have to get over it at some point. It'll make life easier lol.

Severus Snape ~ The Boy Who Loved
Go Back  Chamber of Secrets > Fun & Games > The Great Hall