Login  

Go Back   Chamber of Secrets > Diagon Alley > Anime

Death Note Anime

Old December 4th, 2010, 1:47 am
First Year

Re: Death Note Anime

I enjoyed Death Note a lot. It was a great series that really brings your morals into question. Especially where justice is concerned. I think that's why I loved this series so much; bringing in that philosophical aspect of what is justice and can murder be justified. Death Note captivated my interest on so many levels and the most incredible level was philosophically. It really made me think about my perception of justice and whether or not one should kill if the intended victim is someone who deserves death. Moreover, the characters were complex and intriguing, especially "L" and Light Yagami. Although, Misa did annoy me at times... Anyway, I really liked this series and want to watch it again soon.

Old January 10th, 2011, 9:36 pm
First Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flametongue View Post
I enjoyed Death Note a lot. It was a great series that really brings your morals into question. Especially where justice is concerned. I think that's why I loved this series so much; bringing in that philosophical aspect of what is justice and can murder be justified. Death Note captivated my interest on so many levels and the most incredible level was philosophically. It really made me think about my perception of justice and whether or not one should kill if the intended victim is someone who deserves death. Moreover, the characters were complex and intriguing, especially "L" and Light Yagami. Although, Misa did annoy me at times... Anyway, I really liked this series and want to watch it again soon.
You put what would be my feedback on the series, also, into very good words!

Yeah, I thought Death Note was pretty awesome. I really like the soundtrack.

On another note, something I like about a lot about animes being exactly like their mangas is that, if you understand what I mean, you can experience the story in its manga and anime form. It's not like Harry Potter where your imagination in the book can vary so much from the movie's depiction(and changing of how things go and everything) of the story to the point where I often enjoy the two medias separately and not as one story. It's kind of why I'm a huge fan of cannon fan art. Yeah.

"There are some things you can't share without ending up liking each other, and knocking out a twelve-foot mountain troll is one of them."

"Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens."

Keep an open mind, but don't let your brains fall out.

Last edited by Bzhilanskaia; January 10th, 2011 at 11:51 pm.
Old February 16th, 2011, 1:35 am
First Year

i've watched it. And I love it. Never read the Manga though. I started watching the anime first so I didnt see the point in reading the Manga. But I love it. I'm turning my sketch book into a Death Note. :P

I am not like other girls. I will not go gaga over a guy. I will not squeal when a famous actor walks by. I will not....... *Draco Malfoy walks by* Ahh!!! *Squeals and runs after him* DRAAAACOOOO!!!!<3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Old March 24th, 2011, 8:14 pm
First Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flametongue View Post
You pretty much summed up why I loved this series.

It also was very interesting to see the way the characters reacted to the Death Note. The way the anime showed the different point of views was extremely interesting. The most interesting thing for me though was how we got to see the effects of someone using the notebook. Light Yagami was pretty much insane by the end of the series, we got to see the rapid descent of someone's mind when they are put into a situation like that.

I'm glad that I found this anime, it definitely gave us a new out look on justice and was a very good watch.

I'M A WITCH!
RAVENCLAW
Jareth the King of the Goblins is MY man!
Old April 7th, 2011, 4:22 am
First Year

Death Note is the first anime that I watched that made me question society and I loved it~! My favorite cjaracter is Matsuda....mostly because he's so adorable and because of what he does in the last episodes that truly make him look like a man~! XD

Old April 15th, 2011, 10:57 pm
First Year

The greatest anime I ever seen after Dragon Ball. L is my favourite character. One of the best things in this anime is that you can choose your band, if you want to Kira wins or if you prefer L. I always prefer L because I think he is more intelligent than Kira, and I am with people who think thah L not dead. He fakes his death. I have my reasons for thinking this. Well this is my opinion. Excelent Anime!.

Old April 16th, 2011, 8:15 pm
First Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShakaLawliet View Post
I always prefer L because I think he is more intelligent than Kira, and I am with people who think thah L not dead. He fakes his death. I have my reasons for thinking this. Well this is my opinion. Excelent Anime!.
I think L is still alive too~ He is way too smart to let himself be killed by someone like Kira. Which is why he appears in the last episode~ That was not his ghost~! ;A;

If I was a Time Lord, I know that I would go to the world's biggest library and just read.
I want to be remembered as the girl who was there when she was needed, and the one who was the nicest of all.
Old July 17th, 2011, 1:27 am
Second Year

I've never read the manga, but the show pulled me in so much. I pretty much watched the whole thing in 3 days, kind of got obsessive now that I come to think of it. The only flaw I found was the ending, it was so bad, I dare to say the ending was so bad it ruined the whole anime.

Proud Gryffindor
"Tell them how it happened that night! How you looked him in the eye, a man who trusted you, and killed him!"
Go Back  Chamber of Secrets > Diagon Alley > Anime