Login  

Go Back   Chamber of Secrets > Diagon Alley > Anime

Junjou Romantica (Yaoi)

Old January 19th, 2009, 12:52 am
Fourth Year

Junjou Romantica (Yaoi)

[b] Okay, first off, Junjou Romantica is a yaoi (meaning boyxboy) anime. This thread is NOT a gay bashing topic. If you feel the need to do so, I will alert the moderators of this forum and have them lock this topic.[b]

For those of you who don't know what Junjou Romantica is about, here's a Junjou Romantica summary by Wiki.

Now for all of you who know what it is about, tell me who is your favorite paring?

Mine is Misaki and Akihiko. Akihiko is so adorable with Misaki, it's almost like a wolf going after a lamb in a sense lol.

Xauror-Slytherin_Alchamist09

Inspired Quill Ellion Tavian

House of Night Academy - There is a plot please read that first.

Play and Feed a Hungry Person -all seriousness...test your vocabulary skills 20 grains of rice per right question
Sponsored Links
Old July 26th, 2009, 5:44 am
First Year

Re: Junjou Romantica (Yaoi)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireSlytherin View Post
[b] Okay, first off, Junjou Romantica is a yaoi (meaning boyxboy) anime. This thread is NOT a gay bashing topic. If you feel the need to do so, I will alert the moderators of this forum and have them lock this topic.[b]

For those of you who don't know what Junjou Romantica is about, here's a Junjou Romantica summary by Wiki.

Now for all of you who know what it is about, tell me who is your favorite paring?

Mine is Misaki and Akihiko. Akihiko is so adorable with Misaki, it's almost like a wolf going after a lamb in a sense lol.
Zomg, is loooooooooveeeeeeeee Junjou Romantica!!!!!!!! Misaki and Usagi san foreva!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My fave episode is when Takahiro asks Misaki to go back to live with him.....And stupidly Usagisan agrees!!!! then he realizes that he cant live whitout misaki and decides to stay with him forever and never give him up!!!! so heart warming!!! *cries* if only there were real straight men like that in this world!!!!

Gokudera is Ravenclaw

and

Yamamoto is Griffindor
Old August 1st, 2010, 7:32 am
First Year

My favorite couple is Hiroki and Nowaki,though, Miyagi and Shinobu are a close second. I love the series and the drawing style is perfect! I really like the snipits at the ends of the episodes. They are so kawaii!

Slytherin
Why yes! We do have plenty of hotties available
Old November 23rd, 2010, 9:08 am
First Year

I, unfortunately, haven't finished this.:C But I've been meaning to a while now. I watched the first 3 episodes. Good stuff. :3

Quote:
Whatever the first Cannon pairing is. xD [/does not recall names]

Old March 24th, 2011, 8:25 pm
First Year

Oh I love Junjou Romantica!
When my friend first showed me this I must admit I was like this...O.o! Yet, I kept my opinions to myself and just watched. That is when I fell in love with this series! The story lines were amazing, and the anime was extremely fun to watch! I was hooked from the beginning.

My favorite characters were Usagi and Misaki! There were the most adorable in my opinion.

I'M A WITCH!
RAVENCLAW
Jareth the King of the Goblins is MY man!
Old April 5th, 2011, 10:17 pm
First Year

Junjou Romantica is absolutely amazing~! Also, Nakamura Shungiku, the creaor of Junjou, just got another of her works turned into an anime~! It's called Sekaiichi Hatsukoi and it's so adorable~! Almost as amazing as JR XD

My favorite pairing has got to be the Romantica one with Misaki and Usagi-san~ It's just that they are so.....so......ADORABLE o///o I want my future husband to be like Usagi-san....exempting the whole part in which he cannot take care of himself of course XD If only Misaki realized that he does not need to hide his emotions~ T3T

If I was a Time Lord, I know that I would go to the world's biggest library and just read.
I want to be remembered as the girl who was there when she was needed, and the one who was the nicest of all.
Go Back  Chamber of Secrets > Diagon Alley > Anime