View Single Post
Old June 29th, 2011, 11:41 pm
First Year

Re: Severus Snape: Character Analysis Reboot v.5

Quote:
Do you believe that Snape's soul was still intact after he had killed Dumbledore?
Yes, because he didn't truly [i]murder[i] Dumbledore. It was basically an order from Dumbledore that he had to do that. I don't think Snape didn't want to kill Dumbledore.
Quote:
Do you think Snape would have moved on if Lily had not died? Would he have turned to the good side in that case?
I don't think there would have been any way for Snape to move on if Lily hadn't died. I definately don't think he would have turned to the good side if Lily survived. I mean, the only reason he went to the good side was that Lily's life was threatened. He went to the good side only because his love was threatened and de he was with wanted her killed. If Lily had lived, why would he have ever even thought about going to the good side? If Lily was threatened by the de but still lived, I think he still would have gone to the good side because the people he had trusted had gone against what he thought.

Just my Thoughts