View Single Post
Old October 11th, 2012, 12:41 pm
First Year

Re: Ultimate Film Collection Editions etc

Hey,

It doesn't seem like the final 4 ultimate editions are going to be released in Australia on either format, I have emailed WB but don't hold much hope.
I'm disappointed as I have the first 4 ultimate editions on bluray and there is no way I can afford the wizards collection as much as I want to.

I hope I don't sound like a scab but when I bought the ultimates that I own I got them for $10au each on sale at a store in Australia, cheap I know but I don't expect to get the last 4 for the same price but when looking online at places like amazon and eBay (uk and USA) I am looking at 3 times the price, especially when you include shipping.

I am wondering if anyone can point me in the direction of an online store/location that I may not know about in attempt to get a better deal or if someone owns them in bluray that for some reason does not want them anymore and would be happy to sell them to another fan I would be interested in that also.

Hope this doesn't sound to scabby but with a wife, baby and mortgage I'm trying to get out of this as best as possible.

I'm sorry if this has been posted before.

Cheers.

Sponsored Links