View Single Post
Old March 28th, 2015, 5:35 am
Fourth Year

Re: Pitchside: Halftime Chat v.40

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonVine View Post
I believe we've had a total of 5 blizzards in about 3 months haha. Each with over 40cm of snow, which is about 16 inches. We had 2 or 3 that hit the 60cm range. Overall, we've had over 450cm of snow (nearly 15 feet) this winter, with the possibility of more coming. It's the worst winter I've ever seen in my life. Normally, around this time, the sun will be melting the snow a fair bit. We might get one more storm, but it wouldn't last long. I won't be surprised if we still have snow on the ground in May this year, which is unusual.

You didn't miss me by much.
It's been a long time DV!!!!!! How's it been going? (it took me several minutes to realize it was you on your first post it's been so long...the shock is still wearing off)

Also, that sounds rough. Since I last posted, all of our snow has melted. We should be in the 60s by next week, really looking forward to it! You should come down to the States and enjoy our also pretty sucky but less sucky weather! Weather can be strange, who knows, maybe all of your snow will be melting by next week!

Sponsored Links