Thread: Pottermore v.11
View Single Post
Old March 8th, 2012, 8:28 pm
Second Year

Re: Pottermore v.11

Quote:
Originally Posted by SusanBones View Post
I had that exact same thing happen to me last week. I had finished the first step of Sleeping Draught, left it to brew, and then didn't even work on that computer for awhile. When I came back my copper cauldron had exploded and the message was that I tried to speed up the process. I sent a complaint to the the Pottermore help people because it is obviously a glitch. They replied that they got my complaint, but they haven't responded with an answer yet.

I'm sorry to hear that the problem still exists.

Pottermore reinstated the time outs for Dueling again. I was just dueling and got the message that I exceeded the dueling limit. They haven't had the limits on for a long time. To tell the truth I'm glad they brought them back. Sometimes it seems like the top scorers dominate there, and it is hard to get to duel other people.
Did you have the potion tab open? Some friend and I have found that if you click come back later, and leave the potion page you can avoid this glitch.

I have been dueling for quite some time and have yet to receive a time out. It seems that some people get the time outs while others don't. Honestly, I would prefer to have a time out!

Sponsored Links