Thread: Orphan Black
View Single Post
Old May 4th, 2014, 2:04 am
Sixth Year

Re: Orphan Black

Orphan Black is back for season 2. I finally watched 201, probably catch up on 202 in a few days.

Spoiler: show
It seems Helena's crazy religious group has Kyra and Mrs. S, rather than Dyad. I don't know if that's better or worse.

Seems that the clones are hard to kill, even if Helena had been picking them off, as Helena has actually survived being shot by Sarah. I guess that was hinted at by Kyra's miraculous survival after being run over by a car. Something in that DNA makes makes them tough.

I'm glad to see that they didn't cheat like they did at the end of last season where Helena pretended to be Sarah but they just used normal Sarah. This time Sarah pretending to be Cosima was instantly recognizable by me as Sarah pretending to be Cosima-- so well done to them from me on that!

"UNTIL THE VERY END"
-- JK Rowling to Harry Potter fans at the beginning of Deathly Hallows, and James Potter to his son at the end of Deathly Hallows.
Sponsored Links