View Single Post
Old January 29th, 2012, 8:22 pm
Registered Animagus

Re: Once Upon A Time

Rumpel's back story had to be at least 50 or 60 years in the past and it could have been further. In the Jiminy Cricket episode, Geppetto is just a boy of around 10 when Jiminy gets turned into a cricket and Geppetto is around 60 or 70 at the time of the curse which means 50 or 60 years have passed since the time Jiminy was turned into a cricket and Rumpel was already the magical Rumpel when Jiminy was turned into a cricket so Rumpel's back story had to have been before that because he was still a man at the beginning of his back story.

So at the least 50 to 60 years in the past maybe longer.

I also totally agree with you that i don't like the idea of The Stranger with the typewriter being a Grimm brother. If he is going to be the author of the book then i think it would make more sense for him to be a generic author. Though i do think the Evil Queen recognized him so he could be a fairytale character or someone who visited the fairytale world like Alice from Alice in Wonderland or Dorthy from the Wizard of Oz, someone who visited but returned to the real world.

Last edited by decarus; January 30th, 2012 at 5:36 am.
Sponsored Links