View Single Post
Old April 3rd, 2009, 6:22 am
Conquering Reading Lists

Re: What annoyed you most about GOF v3

Quote:
Originally Posted by hplova15165 View Post
Dan's long, girly hair. In some scenes, he had it up properly and it looked fine, but in others... he just needed a cut. I liked it best in Prisoner of Azkaban
I agree. His haircut didn't really irk me, but I felt it was better in PoA than GoF. It wasn't distracting at least.

Quote:
When did Harry suddenly like attention? "You want me to open it?"
That was another huge mistake. I cringe every time I see that scene. James Potter would do that, not Harry. He had enough attention as it is, with Rita Skeeter splashing his name around in her articles in GoF. He was already tired of it and certainly wouldn't seek attention yelling "You want me to open it?"

And of course, they made Krum a jock. He's almost never in the library. He's exercising instead.

"At the end of the first round, I will award three points to Mr. Kaine for an excellent nonspecific condemnation, plus one bonus point for blaming the previous government and another for successfully mutating the question to promote the party line. Mr. van de Poste gets a point for a firm rebuttal, but only two points for his condemnation, as he tried to inject an impartial and intelligent observation"
- Jasper Fforde, Something Rotten

Avatar credit: RachelDinozzo at Deviantart

Rita Skeeter was here
Sponsored Links