Thread: Audio Books
View Single Post
Old December 1st, 2008, 2:57 pm
Fourth Year

Re: Audio Books

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampiricduck View Post
On a less fictitious note, I just got a copy of "The Audacity of Hope", by Barack Obama, from the library.

He has a beautiful speaking voice- it's like the President is talking to me! This is a real recommendation, even if you don't support him. He has a nice way of bringing across what he learned on his various campaign trails, bringing a rhetorical voice of America to the fore. It's really pleasant to listen to.
Another (audio)book to put on my wishlist for Christmas! I really wanted to read the book, it sounded like an interesting read, but maybe I should try to get the audio book. Pity they don't sell it in the stores here, I will have to order it, which uses to take weeks, or even months. Why was I born in Norway? (Just kidding, of course, I love living here except I would like to to live in a larger city than I do, it's so few book stores here! )

You get ideas from daydreaming. You get ideas from being bored. You get ideas all the time.
The only difference between writers and other people is we notice when we're doing it.

óNeil Gaiman

Thank you so much, lilyrose, for the lovely avatar and signature pictures!
Sponsored Links