View Single Post
Old October 21st, 2005, 9:28 am
Third Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixedgurltuja27
There are a lot of things that bother me about HP the movies, and I'm sure that there are things that bother you all. So what bothers you the most?

Here are my top 5:

1) The acting, as a whole, sucks. Sorry to all you Dan and Emma lovers, but I really do not think that the two can act. And with their characters being the 2 most important that just makes the whole movie horrible.
2) Everything is wrong. The miniscule details that are everywhere in the book are changed for the movies. I understand that some things have to be changed for adaption purposes, but when you change that much it just bothers me.
3) Most of the books are left out. Sure, there's the time issue, but I go see movies to enjoy them, not to watch the time while I'm in there. Just make them extra long. I'm sure all the HP fans wouldn't object to that.
4) They have changed the characters somewhat from how they are in the book. Just little things that I noticed that really bother me. Emma's hair isn't bushy. Did anyone else notice that at some points in the PoA movie there was no scar on Dan's forehead?
5) Some of the actors, to me, don't fit their characters. Most of them do, but some of them I think would do better in other roles or not there at all.
I agree with you,, but you don't have to be so hard on the actors cause they're doing the best they can.. And once you get used to them, They're not that bad at acting..