View Single Post
Old September 21st, 2011, 3:35 am
Master of the Magical Arts

Re: Plot holes, inconsistencies, and contradictions v. 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginevraweasly View Post
yes, this is precisely what I felt, the hints must had come much earlier. it is perfectly plausible in fact, only Ron should have manifested strong imitating abilities much earlier. It shouldn't have come as the huge surprise it was..

Cheers, Ginny
I wasn't very surprised by that. Partly because it is a language and anyone could copy a single word in any language if they've heard it before - particularly in circumstances that are memorable as Ron did. And partly because Ron was always doing imitations - even in the first book he was imitating Hermione.

Reform must come from within, not from without. ~ James Cardinal Gibbons

"So, if people want information on my characters, then they have to accept that I'm going to give them the information on the characters. And if they don't like it, that's the nature of fiction. You have to accept someone else's world because they made that world, so they probably know a little better than you do what goes on there." ~ J.K. Rowling

All posts are my opinions and interpretations based on reading the Harry Potter books and interviews with J.K. Rowling.

Sponsored Links