View Single Post
Old September 11th, 2007, 3:12 am
Second Year

Re: What Annoys you most?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeverusSnapeHBP View Post
I don't really have annoyances.......more like severe psychotic hatreds:
1) Extremely drunk people. This is the only thing that I thouroughly loathe.

2) Rude people. I simply won't tolerate them, even if they're my boss or the President of the United States. If you're rude, you don't deserve my attention. Hannibal Lecter is my angel.

3) People who bring little kids into movies that they shouldn't be watching, like the later Harry Potter films. They're too dark for kids, and also I highly doubt that your kid would be able to understand the film at all.

4) People who let their kids run (screaming) rampant in a store/ restaraunt

5) Christians who tell me that I'm going to Hell for being an Atheist and being a fan of Harry Potter (witchcraft). What annoys me most is them pestering me by telling me that I need to repent.

6) Any reality show (Almost ALL of them are reality shows now, which explains why I spend limited time watching TV)

7) The cheesy acting in Soap Operas

8) Jerry Springer

9) Fred Phelps

10) Adam Sandler

I totally agree with 4. I was sitting in a restaraunt, and this huge family was right next to us, and they couldn't keep their kids under control at all. The son kept running all over the place screaming and I'm like, Just leave already, and I left before they did. I was ticked.

The one thing that annoys me the most is my step-niece. She is sssoooooooooooooooooo annoying. I'm just sitting here typing and then she starts annoying me and screwing with the keyboard and I can't get her to stop and then I have to start over again. And about 5,000 other things she does every single day..... She's annoying.