View Single Post
Old March 25th, 2008, 9:20 pm
Ordo Lebes

Re: Your Favorite Literary Characters (Other than HP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrangerHermione View Post
-Percy Jackson
I read that as Peter Jackson... haha.
  • I love Henry DeTamble and Clare Abshire from The Time Traveler's Wife. They're two of the most realistic characters I've ever read about.
  • Ford Prefect and Zaphod Beeblebrox from The Hitchhiker's series. Both make me laugh hysterically (then again, everyone in those books does, including the dear sperm whale).
  • Elizabeth Bennet is an obvious one, and same with Mr Darcy.
  • Ed Kennedy from I Am The Messenger is special for me, because he's so self-deprecating and I came to be kind of protective of him.
  • Lord Asriel and Mrs Coulter from His Dark Materials... two of the most, for lack of a better word, kickass characters I've come across. And Lyra, too, because she's nifty.
  • Algernon Moncrieff from The Importance of Being Earnest. He's too much fun.
  • Lord Goring from An Ideal Husband - so witty. Funnily enough, Rupert Everett has played both Lord Goring and Algernon Moncrieff in the movie adaptations of the plays.
  • And she's not quite a literary character, but a character from a TV show, but I just have to mention her: Veronica Mars. Witty, one-of-a-kind, and the kind of girl I look up to.

Believe me. I never betrayed James and Lily. I would have died before I betrayed them.
Sponsored Links