View Single Post
Old May 13th, 2010, 2:41 am
Squee-worthy

Re: The new Doctor Who v.5 (spoilers up to series 4 and specials and now series 5!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rastaban43 View Post
Spoiler: show
I liked the last episode except for the angels moving, the number of angels working together and Amy going all naughty at the end.

I just watched the episode, and I thought Amy's sudden lust for the Doctor was really out of character from what we've seen of her so far. Maybe it's just me because I really don't want a love interest, but it was just really odd.

Also with that episode we finally found out that "Amy's Time" is indeed 2010. Which makes her timeline all the more confusing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JR637 View Post
This is a quote from a user named "Alan G McWhan" from the Gallifrey Base forums in regard to the Doctor sometimes wearing and sometimes not wearing his jacket while in the forest on Flesh & Stone. Some think it was a continuity error, but this user, like me, believe there is more to it:

I think this theory is quite interesting and could very possibly be true. I think that after seeing the Doctor so happy when he realizes that time can be re-written, he decides to help it find the timeline he prefers hence Amy's lack of memory because she was with the Doctor and not on Earth for the Daleks and Cybermen, etc. Very cool and interesting theory.

-JR
That would be incredibly challenging to explain I think. But interesting, nonetheless.

Sponsored Links