View Single Post
Old March 17th, 2010, 11:21 pm
Fifth Year

Re: Snape and Lily: Joint Character Analysis v.4

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver ink pot View Post
They talk about James and Sirius and Lupin every time they have a conversation. Lily and Snape are not talking to each other in a vacuum. She defends her own House mates even though she earlier saw them attacking Snape - that's a choice, too, in my opinion.
We have one conversation between Snape and Lily where Snape brings up the Marauders. It's the memory before SWM. And where is she defending her housemates after the Mauraders attacked Snape? What conversation are we referring to?

As I said, where in text does it indicate Lily left Snape for the Mauraders? From what I read fromthe text itself, we're shown her reasons why she ends the friendship, and it was Snape's actions alone.

Quote:
Also she is a prefect so yes, I hold her to a higher standard. I guess that's a mistake on my part.
By any chance is this referencing to something I should know about?

In slow motion the flowers fell from my head an shattered like glass. And when I looked into the mirror, I was a beautiful milkmaid. Then I woke up crying, and I donít know why. ~Snape from Potter Puppet Pals

"In a lot of cases I think being the canon love interest for a much-beloved male character is the female character's death sentence." ~ thirty2flavors regarding the hate of female characters in fandom

~I'm Lily's best friend because she doesn't have one.~

Last edited by RavenStar83; March 17th, 2010 at 11:25 pm.
Sponsored Links