View Single Post
Old April 9th, 2006, 10:16 pm
Fifth Year

Re: M-13 - The "F" word- are you offended by it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josiah45
Ah...Hand in hand was a bad choice. It's similar to the way sex has gotten not related to the way sex has gotten. Spot me bad grammar why donctha And obviously the searing allos me to get more information and help out more but I am still disturbed by the fact it is so present so young. That I can leave the door open for swearing and get hit by an 11 year old...It's not natural to me. But It IS part of the society and I accept that. I just hope it is nothing more than a fad. You've misread what I was saying a bit I never said that it was the wrongest thing to do said things at a young age such as 16. But before you are hitting puberty is just...wrong to me

And kids that young who are talking bout sex and saying the f word every other word are just that to me. Stupid. Conforming to the older group of people they see doing it all the time. Ohhh I can't STAND when people curse FREQUENTLY around a developing child but that's just me.
I really do think it is a fad or will just become something we accept. There are a lot of things we say and do that does not raise an eyebrow now that would have been offensive a 100 years ago.

Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new
Sponsored Links